FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Kingdom Hearts Tournament EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Kingdom Hearts Tournament EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Kingdom Hearts Tournament EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Kingdom Hearts Tournament EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Kingdom Hearts Tournament EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Kingdom Hearts Tournament EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Kingdom Hearts Tournament EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Kingdom Hearts Tournament EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Kingdom Hearts Tournament EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kingdom Hearts Tournament

3 posters

Go down

Kingdom Hearts Tournament Empty Kingdom Hearts Tournament

Post by -S-p-a-d-e-s- Thu May 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Dear Sora, Kairi, and Riku,

I cannot express the joy in my heart when I say that you have broughten peace to all worlds. I'm sure they are as grateful as we are here at the castle. However, do not think that for a minute Darkness is completely ever gone. As long as there's light, dark will always follow behind. We merely kept it from too much control.
Of course, this is not the purpose of this letter. You see, every decade, a wishing star passes by our worlds. This star has the ability to grant any wish desired in a persons heart, mind, or soul. It is extremely powerful. There have been thousands of wars over for the power till one day, a voice came out of the star. It called itself Artemis. As the posseser was about to make their wish, the star disapeared and all they could do was listen.

"I demand these selfish battles to stop at once! Here on out, if you wish for my power, you must seek it instead of fighting to the death! Every world you visit will give you a peace offering you must bring to me. However, you must make it through their challenges. Do not underestimate any of them. Your time will be done when you find another star, Pandora, meet the grant star. You must keep me close to you when granting your wish, or I will slip away."

Only three out of seven have been able to touch this star. Thank goodness they didnt wish for anything other then happiness. Each world has it's Challenge Host. Since you've already been to most of the worlds, they shouldnt have a problem finding you. Not everyone can particapate in this tournament so please keep a low profile like before. I'm sure you wont be the only ones traveling through out these times. All we need to do is make sure no one wishes for Darkness to overcome the Light. You three would wish for the best of all I'm sure. Be careful

May Light Be With You,
King Mickey

P.S. Goofy says hi. So does Donald but he doesnt want to admit he misses you a lot Sora!

Character Sheet
Name:
Looks Like:
Bio:
Other:

Characters
Sora -
Kairi -
Riku -
Yuffie - -S-p-a-d-e-s-

*Just the ones I could think of adding right now. You can be anyone from Kingdom Hearts or any of the Final Fantasy games. Maybe even new Disney movies (e.g. Princess and the Frog) and movies that havnt been mentioned in the game.

OC Characters

Name: Zane
Looks Like: 6'11, soft black hair (cropped and uneven), black suit (clean but messy) with a red tie (on the back of the black suit is a heartless sign), worn out faded black pants, black boots, dark red eyes, pale, and a smile that the Chesire Cat might tremble at.
Bio: He's Back! He's Mean! And he's ready to take on all!! Zane came from a magic egg layed by Diablo (Malificent's evil crow). She kept him in darkness for 19 years of his life and he has lived and evil as anyone else. Malificent is proud of her creation and knows that whenever she cannot revive, he will be there to bring her back.
Other: His power is Darkness, almost like he's the prince. His weapon is the chains on his neck. Using darkness, Zane can rip it off his neck and change the size of it, even extend it.

Name: Ayame
Looks like: Her face is colored a shade of white that hardly gains any color unless she blushes, which brings some life to her face. However she makes up with her chocolate colored eyes and long black hair which falls neatly down her shoulders and ends a few inches past them. Her body frame is an average slender size that isn\'t too skinny or too fat. She stands about 5\'5 in height and has an ever changing style. At the moment she now sports a black spaghetti strapped top with lace at the top and bottom, a blue jeans skirt which comes a few inches above her knees and a pair of black sandals.
Bio: At this time she is now recovering from her state of amnesia which she suffered from in the past, she is now beginning to learn about certain aspects of her past. She remembers that she is from Destiny Island and that she was once friends with Sora, Riku and Kairi. But even so there are still things that are a bit foggy and that she cannot remember but she is glad that she was able to recover that much at least.
Other: Currently is being trained in the art of defending herself, she has the basic aspects of fighting down and is now learning how to wield a weapon.

Name: Mayaxe
Age: Judging by her appearance one would deduce that she is around the age of 18m but since she is a nobody she doesn\'t age.
Looks like: She is described as an older version of Ayame, basically as to what she might look like in future years to come. Her face holds the same shade that Ayame does, a shade of white that hardly gains any color, her eyes are much darker than Ayame\'s but are still brown and her long black hair is now past her shoulders and a little further down. She is much taller than Ayame standing at a height of perhaps 5\'7 or 5\'8. She dresses mostly in dark colors.
Bio: For someone who is suppose to be void of any emotions or feelings Mayaxe is an exception to this. This girl holds a grudge against her somebody Ayame. Feeling a strong sense of jealousy and hatred for the girl purely because she is able to frolic around happily in the light and is able to enjoy the feeling of know what it is like to have emotions. She has already instilled it in her mind that she will have revenge against her by taking away what matters most to her. She wishes to push her aside and take her place wile she fades away.
Other: Her power is over the mind, from a single touch she is able to enter a person\'s mind. From there on she can do whatever she pleases. Whether it\'s manipulating emotions or fiddling with memories. She could make someone her puppet if she so desires.

Name: Deseray
Looks Like: 5'7, light tan, dark brown hair half way down her back (in a braid with several strands in her face), caramel/honey eyes, athletic body tone, wears: black trench coat all the way down, black fingureless gloves, dark blue spagettii strap shirt, faded dark blue skinny jeans (worn out), black boots up to the knee, black chocker with a black hear charm.
Bio: Lived in a town she hated for 15 years until she decided to runaway. Heartless found her wondering around one time but never attacked her. If anything, they wanted to stay as far away from her as possible. When a local villan found out, he kept her from Malificent's veiw. As soon as Malificent was gone however, so was he. Zane found her then all confused and sent her down a road she never wanted to take in the first place. Deseray put up with it as much as she could, but never forgot her true self.
Other: Zane explained to her she was a great form of heartless. It made sense to Deseray but she didnt care much about it. She just wanted to be left alone. Her weapons are shadow claws. When needed, these huge claws will come from her hand and even shoot needles from the tips then return to the claws. Her purpose in life right now, is to find whatever is driving her to it.

Last edited by -S-p-a-d-e-s- on Sat May 08, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : More Info)
-S-p-a-d-e-s-
-S-p-a-d-e-s-

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Tournament Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Tournament

Post by +AmA+ Thu May 06, 2010 8:08 pm

((oh oh! ill totally join im a huuuuge KH fan! ill wait for u to post more but i kinda got my eyes set on kairi hahah that is if i dont think of something else ^^ ))
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri May 07, 2010 4:54 am

Well I have both of my characters right here ^^

Name: Ayame
Looks like: Her face is colored a shade of white that hardly gains any color unless she blushes, which brings some life to her face. However she makes up with her chocolate colored eyes and long black hair which falls neatly down her shoulders and ends a few inches past them. Her body frame is an average slender size that isn\'t too skinny or too fat. She stands about 5\'5 in height and has an ever changing style. At the moment she now sports a black spaghetti strapped top with lace at the top and bottom, a blue jeans skirt which comes a few inches above her knees and a pair of black sandals.
Bio: At this time she is now recovering from her state of amnesia which she suffered from in the past, she is now beginning to learn about certain aspects of her past. She remembers that she is from Destiny Island and that she was once friends with Sora, Riku and Kairi. But even so there are still things that are a bit foggy and that she cannot remember but she is glad that she was able to recover that much at least.
Other: Currently is being trained in the art of defending herself, she has the basic aspects of fighting down and is now learning how to wield a weapon.

Name: Mayaxe
Age: Judging by her appearance one would deduce that she is around the age of 18m but since she is a nobody she doesn\'t age.
Looks like: She is described as an older version of Ayame, basically as to what she might look like in future years to come. Her face holds the same shade that Ayame does, a shade of white that hardly gains any color, her eyes are much darker than Ayame\'s but are still brown and her long black hair is now past her shoulders and a little further down. She is much taller than Ayame standing at a height of perhaps 5\'7 or 5\'8. She dresses mostly in dark colors.
Bio: For someone who is suppose to be void of any emotions or feelings Mayaxe is an exception to this. This girl holds a grudge against her somebody Ayame. Feeling a strong sense of jealousy and hatred for the girl purely because she is able to frolic around happily in the light and is able to enjoy the feeling of know what it is like to have emotions. She has already instilled it in her mind that she will have revenge against her by taking away what matters most to her. She wishes to push her aside and take her place wile she fades away.
Other: Her power is over the mind, from a single touch she is able to enter a person\'s mind. From there on she can do whatever she pleases. Whether it\'s manipulating emotions or fiddling with memories. She could make someone her puppet if she so desires.

Last edited by Ayame on Wed May 12, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by -S-p-a-d-e-s- Sat May 08, 2010 6:15 pm

[]alrighty then, +AmA+ Hop in whenever you'd like =3 just let me know what characters you are so that I can update. Ayame? Would you like to do the honors?[]
-S-p-a-d-e-s-
-S-p-a-d-e-s-

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat May 08, 2010 8:06 pm

[]Sure I'd love too ^^[]

The sound of footsteps echoed down a deserted alley way.
Down this particular walkway was a young woman who appeared to be in her early teens.
Her trembling hands gripped the cold stone walls for support as she continued to move through the darkness.
She- Ayame had been training for the entire afternoon, it wasn't by force it was of her own decision. She wanted to become stronger, she wanted to be of use to the others. She wanted to be able to protect what was near and dear to her. However she'd been pushing herself a little too much as one could see if they were watching her that is.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by -S-p-a-d-e-s- Sat May 08, 2010 8:34 pm

From afar, Zane smirked at Ayame's troubles. "Silly thing, reminds me a lot of you from before. Looks like you'd get along with this one," he turned to Deseray who had her back on him watching the outskirts of the town. "Women! Are you listening to me," Zane said with his smile fading.
"No," Deseray replied and sat down finnally, "I'm not."
"You'll have to," Zane said pulling out his chain necklace, "I want you to put her out of her misery."
"Right after I'm put out of mine," Deseray murmered to herself.
"Now!" Zane said with power. He wasnt irritated or upset, just had a voice for power. Deseray sighed and jump off the roof they were watching Ayame on. She turned around the corner watching Ayame suffer. This girl needs to regain her senses, she thought and took a step foward with her shadow claws.

"Ayame!" Deseray stepped back immediatly and hid herself. "Ayame! Where are you?!" Yuffie ran around looking franticly for her friend.
-S-p-a-d-e-s-
-S-p-a-d-e-s-

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat May 08, 2010 8:41 pm

'One foot in front of the other' she told herself over and over as she continued to move through the darkness.
'Why did I think I could take on harder training?' Ayame thought to herself as she continued to grip the stone wall tightly for support. Her frail form was now shaking while her body was covered with scrapes and bruises. 'Maybe if I just rest for a second' she thought as she collapsed unto one knee as she now gasped for breath. When she heard a familiar voice call for her her head shot up instantly. 'Yuffie' she said recognizing the voice. She knew if the ninja girl found her like this she would have a fit.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by -S-p-a-d-e-s- Sat May 08, 2010 8:53 pm

"Yuffie get back here!" Leon called, "You can't just keep calling her like that every time she runs off!"
"But thats how we're always losing Cloud!" Yuffie pointed out, "At least Ayame is worth looking for!" Leon sighed and still went after her. Deseray walked up to Ayame without her shadow claws and looked down at her. It was dark but it wasn't pitch black.

"You seem to attrack a lot of attention from others," she said somewhat flatly, "Your name is Ayame?"
-S-p-a-d-e-s-
-S-p-a-d-e-s-

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat May 08, 2010 8:57 pm

She sighed in relief when she heard her disappear she would have to thank Leon later for getting rid of Yuffie. It wasn't that she didn't like her or anything like that it was the complete opposite but she hated the fact that every time she ran off everyone went crazy there was simply no need. 'I'm not a child anymore' she thought to herself. 'I may be young but I don't need to be constantly looked after' her thoughts were put on temporary hold however when she heard an unfamiliar voice above her. She tilted her head upward only to find a girl now standing in front of her. "Um yes that's right" she said as she quietly looked the girl over.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by -S-p-a-d-e-s- Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:17 pm

"What does that girl think she's doing?" Zane said to himself watching over them both.

Deseray held out her hand to Ayame, "My name is Deseray. Do you need a hand?"
-S-p-a-d-e-s-
-S-p-a-d-e-s-

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:53 pm

Ayame stared up at the girl for a moment before nodding in response and then without much hesitation took the girl's hand and wobbled unto her feet. "Thank you"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down