FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Maid vs Host EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Maid vs Host EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Maid vs Host EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Maid vs Host EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Maid vs Host EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Maid vs Host EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Maid vs Host EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Maid vs Host EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Maid vs Host EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maid vs Host

4 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Maid vs Host Empty Maid vs Host

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:09 pm

"No no NO!" Sayuri shrieked so loud she knew she woke Ryo across the hall. "Not again!" She groaned, trying to pull her clothes over her head while brushing her teeth and rushing to find her purse. Personally Sayuri was horrible at multi tasking in the morning which explains why she couldn't see the alarm clocks cord in her way. She tripped over the wire and landed on her futon in a mess of sheets and wire. "Ah you stupid peice of junk!" She snapped kicking at the cords tangeled at her feet. It was that stupid clocks fault she was going to be late yet again to her job. She was lucky if the manager didn't give her a pay cut this time.
She scambled to her feet and, when she looked decent enough not to scare the customers, she dashed out her apartment door.
"Late again, Sai-chan?" Ryo yawned, staring at her with a tired look on his face from his door frame.
"Mind your own buisness! And stop calling me Sai-chan!" She said, tuning back to lock her door. He shrugged.
"Just thought you might want some shoes, Sai-chan." She blinked at her bare feet and blushed. When she retrieved a pair of shoes she got ready to run again when rice cake hit the back of her head.
"What the heck Ryo-?!"
"Eat it or your dad will kill me." He said over his shoulder before shutting his door.
She barely had time to argue, hell she didn't even have time to catch the bus. All she could do was shove the small cake in her mouth, sprint to work and pray the boss was in a good mood today.
"Sayuri!! Where have you been?!" The manager shouted, her eyes wide with strain and worry.
"Sorry Hina-san. My alarm clock-"
"Oh we don't have time Sayuri! I almost had to ask Marii or Chika to fill in for your shift!" Hina looked back and saw Sayuri already had the uniform on and her hair fixed in a high pony tail.
Picture of the uniform:
https://2img.net/h/i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt68/lala-16_photos/Alliance/Redheadmaid.jpg
"Well, get out there!" She shoved Sayuri out the door making her stagger up to the door just as someone walked in. She gave Chika and Marii an exhausted look before bowing and saying with a bright smile.
"Welcome back, Gosuyujin-sama! (master)"
~~~
Ryo's eyes flickered from the page of his note book to the list of reservations, trying to memorize his appointments while also sketching his latest idea. The ideas for a new character never came to him while he was just at home, they were quick and random ideas that would disappear if her didn't act on them. The others at the Host-Cafe knew when he was drawing there was no getting his attention. Everyone except the manager.
"What are you doing? We have exactly 5 minutes before the place opens and already the Maids are working faster than us!! Where the hell is Hiruichi?! Akihiko get your ass over here!"
Ryo rolled his eyes and shoved the small notebook on a shelf in the staff room. "Hiruichi is late, as usual, and Akihiko is probably out saving a cat stuck in a tree."
"You're kidding me." Ryo shrugged grinning as tyhe manager rubbed his forehead.
"Afraid not Jou-shi. They should be here soon.." Ryo said just as the door opened.

(Okay the guys uniform is a bit more relaxed. I'm thinking a formal shirt of maybe a different color to match each personality and maybe a formal black pants. If anyone has any other photos or ideas I need one!)
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Maid vs Host Empty Re: Maid vs Host

Post by Aka Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Marii saw Saiyuri and giggled, " hey girly let me guess the clock did it again. "

she smiled giving her a quick hug, " dont worry... manager~san has a date tonight so she should be in a good mood. "

Marii winked at her and made her way back behind the swingging doors to grabe the order the bell just called.

Marii had a habbit of coming to work five to ten minuts eary, better early then late she always siad.

that and it was a great atmosfer... when the manager wasnt breathing fire .....

++++++

Hiruichi smiled as he put down a fresh bowl of tunna down for CoCo, " there we go me Amore " he scrached her head lightly.

" papa is going to work ill be home soon so behave and papa will bring you a treat. " Hiru smiled back as he shut and locked the door.

CoCo was the only one that saw him act so UNcool....

as soon as he opend the door he was his cool basterd of a self.

he quickly made his way to work exactly on the dot " never fear you basterds im here you can all stop panicing. " he pronounced his blue shirt shimering slightly in the shop lights.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:47 am

Chika was setting silerwear when she heard her name called from the door. it was one of her regulars. "oh? usagi-sama!" she smiled blushing as he waved to her "good morning! let me set up your table and then we can have a little chat~! you havent come by in a while~!" she said and the guy smiled brightly "take your time Chi-chan! you know i'd wait all day for you" he laughed and she blushed again as she walked back to one of the tables in the corner of the cafe up against some windows "right this way~" she said grabbing the tea menu and his hand as they walked back to the table making the guy blush.

~*~
Hiko ran into the cafe huffing but smiling good morning !" he said panting then he stood brushing off his white shirt and black pants that he wore everyday to work. it gave him an edge instead of just a pure fluffy kitten look

"terribly sorry manager my neighbors sons new puppy got loose and he asked if i could help him catch it." he said and ran his fingers through his bouncy hair before turning to the window

"oh? costumers?" he said and smiled opening the door for the three ladies who where giggling and thanking him for opening the door

"of course my lovely ladies" he said bowing slightly looking at the brunett running a finger under her chin

"my my my... some new young ladies... please excuse me... i get excited to meet someone new" he said his eyes staring right into hers she let out a fan girl squeal and he smiled taking her hand bowing for her and kissing her hand "my name is Akihiko-san" he said and looked up from kissing her hand with those large hazel eyes and smiled "but if you agree to let me accompany you as your host today Ill let you call me Hiko-sama" he said and stood up smiling as she squealed again nearly falling over "right this way then?" he asked as she clung to his arm nodding vigerously.

"ah! ryo can you please assist my little princess..."

"Ayame-chan!"

"princess ayame-chan's lovely friends for me?" he said and smiled. he was in no way going to take on more then one girl this early. he didnt think he could handle it very well. that and he was low on regulars since his regular twins moved for college.
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:15 am

Hiruichi smerked... every man for himself... that was what the host game was.

if you couldn't find your nitch it was your own domn fault... and you lose the game.

Hiru was born a god amungst girls and he would prove it every night he worked there.

he relaxed against the bar as a group of two came in and eyed him. he could tell, because every woman wanted him, " ladies...if you know whats best for you you will fallow me. " he sadi pushing from the counter slightly and looking over his shoulder smerking at the girls one of which blushed grabbing her friends arm .

" come on my little kittns lets go play. " he said smothly as he started walking the girls mindlessly falowing... some girls just like getting bossed around... missplaced want of direction i guess... "
==========================

Marii returned to her tables quickly, she was a great multi tasker yet always manged to have time for every one.

she finaly paused by a table in the middle, " hey there Taki- Kun was every thing good... i made extra sure i got everything exactly how you like it. " she giggled at her first and most regular costomer.

Taki was an older man who told her she looked like his grandaghter and they just hit it off, it was like seeing her family... IF that is her family loved her.

placing a hand on his shoulder she kissed his cheek lightly, " thanks for coming in to see me again Taki-kun, you are the best granddad any person could ever want. "

seh giggled and helped him to the door," travle safly" she said happily waving as he went on his way.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Sayuri was practically drawn to this job. She had no idea why, it just felt right. She carried her customers order to him even laughed at one of the stupidest pick up lines she'd heard all day. "Aw, thank you, Hideki. You're making me blush." She laughed and the guy practically melted at her smile.
'Just keep it together...you only have another few hours before it's over.' She tried telling herself but she almost didn't want it to end. After all when she wasn't a maid, she was just regular old Sayuri with nothing special.
She walked off to help with a spilt glass before passing by Marii with a full tray.
"I've got to say, you sure have a spell over your regulars." She said with a small laugh.

The manager spared small glances at the Host's place across the street and nearly snapped her pencil in two when their manager gave her a smug smile. She wouldn't loose to her twin brother even if it killed her. That was the whole reason the two had such luck of getting two lots across from one another. The better to watch him fail.
~~~
Ryo looked up from the page at the girls and sighed. Anther day another pair of squeeling girls. It didn't take long for him to analyze them and get a feel for what kind of host they were looking for. Straight forward, possibly the older brother type. He walked forward with a few drinks. "Well, well looks like Ryo left you two in my care." He said placing an arm around both of them. The girls blushed brightly and stammered out quick hellos with their names.
"Mei and Hana? I could have sworn I've heard those name before." He said to the blonde who let out a shy shake of the head. "Oh well, there's no way I could forget such a pretty face."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:33 pm

"oh! hiru-kun!!!! you get your break now!" hiko smiled walking up to him "mr. manager wanted me to tell you~! enjoy your lunch hiru!!" he said smiling brightly as always

~*`
Chi-chan waved goodbye to get costumer and took a deep breath looking at the clock "uh... mrs. manager its my break! be back in an hour!" she yelled and walked out of the door heading down the street. stopping at a side vendor she got herself a bento box sitting on the park bench while she ate her lunch looking at the sky longingly in deep thought not even noticing some guys chuckling about her attire behind her. she was to busy thinking about her goal. for 3 weeks she had been saving half her lunch money everyday, only eating an apple for lunch was a little tough on her but she was extatic because today was the day she was going to get the little panda clips she had her eye on for sometime now. when she finished she got up and started on her way back but went into the store and came out holding them in her hand beaming with pride. it wasnt that they where that expensive it was just that she never had money to throw around before. so entranced by the little clips in her hand she didnt even notice when the men from earlier came up behind her. she was just around the corner from the host cafe and she shrieked "hey you why are you dressed this way? are you asking for attention eh?" the man stickered holding onto her wrist he pulled her up against the wall. chi dropped the clips crying loudly
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:15 am

Hiru quickly got the two girls settled and out the door... he was good at what he did.

great, serve, and make them leave happily... it was simple enuff.

clocking out he went out for a breather he decided to go on a walk.

he grabed a cheep burger and a soda from a near by resturant and started back when he hard a scream.

dashing the the allie he wittnesed the ass putting his hands on the maid.

" oi basterd why dont you leave my girl alown... what we do on our spear time wearing what we want isnt up to you. " he ramed his foot into the mans side nocking him down into some trash bags.

" i will only warn you once. you lay your hands on waht is mine ill kill you. " he turned to the girl and paused.... she was.. plain in a cute way...

he looked down at the guy, " i love my CoCo so dont you ever get near her again. " even though he was talking about his cat... the man didnt know if the girl was CoCo or not... all he new was he woudl be a dead man....

with this said he took Chi's hand and pulled her out of the allie and into a near by fast food place sitting her down in a booth wiht out so much as a choice .

" you.... are you compleatly with tou thought.... you could have been seriously hurt you know that.... " he anounced anoyed by this for a reason he didnt know.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Marii smiled, " i just love to see them smile back at me... a smile is worth more then money in this world of sarow. " she said before rushing to her guests.

she always aimed to make them smile... if you seem happy... they are happy to see that you are and smile back.

every one loves to see the other persons emotions... and that is why Marii loved work...

she had no one to go home to ... no one to call... no one to smile for.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:26 am

chi was drying her eyes on her hands when she looked up at him " i-im sorry..." she said and looked down at the table where her hands where resting as she rubbed her bruising wrist "you must have me confused with someone else" she said and looked up at him "my names Chi...not Coco" she said and pulled her wrist closer to herself shaking slightly "thank you though. your one of the hosts from across the street. i recognized your looks." she said figiting slightly. "its nice to meet you" she said and held out her non bruised hand to shake his
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:23 am

Hiru took her hand and kissed it lightly, " yes... i am a host and you a maid... are you disapointed that it was a host that saved you?" he asked.

he looked her over again," as for haveing you confused with some one.... no, you are Chi and the one i said i loved was CoCo, i didnt know your name so i used CoCo's insted. "

he looked at her wrised a little worried. " do you need ice for that.... also... do you have some one to escrt you home... you cant go home alown if its dark." Hiru was an ass hole... but he did have his good points.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:44 am

she pulled her wrist back from him and looked out the window "no. i live a good 30 minute walk from here" she said and pushed a strand of hair out of her face. "i dont really live in the city... have you heard of the Seirei Shrine? i live there" she said and took a deep breath
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:57 am

Hiru didnt know were the shrine was but if its was only30 min he could spare the time.

" look... wait for me after your shift adn ill walk you home, "

he grunted and looked at his watch " till then i have to get back to work my shift is about over. "

he smiled at her, " yu do understand what waithing for me means?" he asked teasing her.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:08 am

she stood up and shrugged "if you want, hope Coco doesnt get mad at you. but if i have to wait for you your going to have to help me lite the lamps at the shrine when u get there." she said standing up and walking with him to the door.

she brushed her dress off and smiled at him "chow!" she said smiling walking to the maid cafe enterence
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Sayuri nodded at what Marii had said. She didn't know much about the two she worked with but they both seemed really intimate with their customers. Good people in general. Chika had come back from her break and the manager jumped her at the door.
"There you are Chika! You had me worried sick something happened to my little maid-chan!" She shooed her back to work and gave a heavy huff. "All in a days job my dears."
Sayuri laughed and rolled her eyes but caught a look at Chika's wrist as she walked by. "How was your break?" She asked casually, wiping off a nearby table.
~~~
Ryo found himself back into sketching after his regulars were situated. The girl he was with now was a chatty one, as always, and loved it when people listened to her talk. He didn't even think she cared if he was listening, she was happy as long as words came out of her mouth. "Oooooooh that's pretty." She laughed pulling the page from his hand and blinked at the drawing. It was of a girl but the face wasn't finished. That seemed to happen to him alot lately. He'd draw and sketch away at character but it was like nothing about the face ever pleased him. that was part of the reason his portfolio for art school was empty at the moment. "That's amazing. Can you draw me something? Ooooh I know I knew draw me a-no wait a-" She prattled on and he slipped the paper from her grasps but she hardly noticed, only continued to sketch away silently.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:42 pm

"um...oh" she said and pulled her wrist behind her back smiling brightly "it was nice i got to eat in the park today!" she said smiling then turned away to clean the table her sad frown pulled across her lips. 'i worked so hard for those clips... and now... they are broken trash in some alley...' she thought and sighed 'then it wasnt ment to be' she thought and smiled at Sayuri again "you and me should have lunch together in the park sometime. it was really relaxing" she giggled
~*~
Hiko looked at the door and smiled "oi!!! hiru-kunnnn!" he said walking over and putting his arm around hiru's shoulder "was that one of the maids i saw you walking with?" he said and smiled brightly "you made a friend today maybe? im so proud of you hiru-kun!" he said hugging him sending the girls into a fan girl squealing fit making hiko laugh brightly
~*~
"see you tomorro mrs manager~!" chi called as she walked out of the cafe pulling her knee length coat around her walking to the street lamp just a few feet away fromt he enterance staring across the way into the host cafe. 'i wonder if he forgot...' she thought and sighed looking at her watch 'i have to start liting the lamps soon... if he doesnt show in a few minutes... i guess ill leave' she thought and looked up the road at the dark hill top where the shrine was
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Marii streached feeling great.

no mistakes, she didnt drop a single thing... with a sigh she relaxed in the back room in a chair.

today feel short and long all at the same time, despite her love for the job she was so tierd...

" ahhhh.... just another day " she siad out loud just to hear her voice before getting ready to leave for her night classes.

she ran otu the back door heading for the train station near by.

Hiruichi looked about the allie as the girl took off looking down he noticed the clips and picked them up... some how.. they fit her image...

he smerked and put them in his pocket before going back in cool as rain and picked up a new costomer fast after of corse getting rid of Hiko... " no Hiko... no friends. "

. though turthfully... he couldnt get that clumbsy air head otu of his mind.... what was she thinking running around in her work uniform any way?

he sighed cusing the girl with him to blush as she took a sip, " so what do you think Hiru-kun?" she asked.

Hiru blinked feeling caught off gaurd he forgot to listen. " well... i would want to know how you felt about it first... becuse i can say one thing... but in your heart you would know better. "

the girl giggled," your right... i so lik the red polish better "

Hiru blinked before bursting out in laughter... nail polish....

as soon as he got rid of the girl he sighed otu of work and left out the door intime to see her checking her watch, " well... you ready to go light those lamps or what?" he said aproching her, " CoCo wont like me staying out all night. "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:04 pm

chi looked up at him and nodded "dont worry. it wont take long" she said and started off walking her hands in her pockets as they started their way up the street

"you must really like this coco eh? hm. thats nice. its a good feeling when you have someone to care about wat time your home" she said and smiled brightly at him

when they got to the shrine enterence she smiled stretching her arms and walking onto the stone path leading to the front door of the house just to the side of the large praying shrine

"ill be right back let me just grab the matches and lamp" she said and opened the old fashioned door taking her shoes off

"grandpa! im home!" she called but the house was dark and quite "hm... must be asleep already" she said and smiled walking to the closet grabbing the paper lantern and a box of matches liting the lantern and walking out to Hiru handing him one of the match boxes "alright first the front enterance" she said and walked towards there they had just come in looking at the light right above the walkway. she turned to the side where there was a bush and pulled out a long stick with a hook on the end of it and pulled the string with the lite down so hiru could lite it

soon the front enterance was lite and the whole praying shrine was glowing with beautiful paper lamps. she smiled brightly at the view. from the glow you could see the little pond with coi fish to the right and the bridge with the sitting area and tot he left was a serenity sand pit. everything was so well taken care of it looked like it was professionally done "thank you hiru. usually this takes me a good 2 hours" she said and smiled at him brightly

"would coco mind if you had some tea for a reward to all your hard work? ive been told my honey tea is the best in the city" she said and smiled at him holding her hand out to take the matches from him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Hiru smiled at this, " CoCo wont mind "

he handed her the maches and fallowed her into the house taking off his shoes and taking a seat were she instructed, " i like my tea sweet... so if you would please. "

he looked about at the house... plain much like her...b ut it had character.

" AH i almost forgot, you droped your hair clips earlier here " he siad holding up the hair clips that had been abadond in the allie.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:13 pm

she turned after setting the teapot on the stove and sat down at the old fashioned table and smiled looking at the clips "thank you so much Hiru-san" she said and held them in her hand like they where the most precious things in the world then blinked when the tea whistled and she set them down getting up and mixing in the honey

"alright. im not gunna put any sugar in it cause its already pretty sweet but..." she said and set his cup infront of him and a small bowl of sugar. she sat down and sipped her tea

"Hiru-san... wat made you want to be a host?" she asked after setting her cup back down
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Sayuri locked up shop making sure to toss the key into the fern by the shop before walking to the apartment. She heard her phone ring and looked at the new text she got.
Grab milk on your way back eh. Oh and by the way your out of ramen…and soda…and-okay maybe you need to do a little shopping.
-Ryo
She frowned stalking back to the Host café. She pushed through the door and found Ryo sketching again. She snatched the notebook from him and shoved the phone in his face. “I may be a maid but after hours I’m not your maid.” She said and placed a hand on her hip.
“Sorry I asked Sai-cha-“
“Don’t even. Now come on. You took my keys again no doubt.” He smiled and dangled them infront of her face but she failed at grabbing them.
“Hell, you shouldn’t have left them again.” He laughed then gave Hiko a small wave. “Hey lock up for me okay?”
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:41 pm

hiru looked away, " why i became a host... i guess im sexy like that " he answer seriously taking a sip and smiling.

" hmmmn... it is good... " he wisperd taking in a deep breath injoying the aroma of the tea.

" my mother used to make honey tea... she had studdied many years to learn the art of tea surving as she worked on becoming a good bride. "

he smiled remevering his mother.... " she always hummed while making tea... "

Hiruichi smiled at this looing out into nothing, " who taught you to mix tea?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:13 pm

she laughed slightly at his 'sexy' comment knowing full well he wasnt joking. thats wat made her laugh.

"my grandfather...he taught me to be a good servent to the shrine..." she said and straightened her cup "thats lovely to hear, about your mother." she said changing the subject quickly " i bet she was a great women... you seem like you would have been a handful as a child she must have been somewhat of a saint" she said smirking at her wity remark

"if you like.. i can fix you a few bags to take home with you... ill bring them by the cafe tomorrow on my break" she said cheerfully standing up and pouring some milk in a bowl walking to the side door of the kitchen opening it and setting the bowl right infront of the door. she came and sat down next to hiru and put her finger to her lips to instruct him to keep quite for a moment

after about 3 minutes a large black cat with white paws poked his head through the door. he came in and sat lapping up the milk before stretching out of the rug somewhat like a dog grunting and falling asleep. chi laughed brightly at the cats dog like boldness "isnt he funny? hes been pulling this routine for almost a year now" she chuckled taking another sip of her tea her eyes resting on the sprawled out cat

~*~

Hiko walked over "not till you introduce me to your friend" he said and smiled taking sai's hand kissing it lightly "im Hiko-kun" he said before letting go of her hand

+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Hiru got a good look at the cat and grinned, " CoCo dosnt act like a cat either " he cuckled.

he took another sip and smiled, " i would like the tea you bring... i havnt had tea like this .... in a long time. "

he looked at the bowl of milk, " my mother died about ten years ago in an acidnt. " he siad smiling slightly, " but she was a saint... becuase i was just like my father as a child... or so my grandmother told me... hiru... you little devil she woudl say... both of you always about no good hassling your poor mother "

he sighed a big smile on his face hsi body relaxed... it had been a long time since he had talked about his mother to any one other then CoCo.

" thanks for littening... i should be going i need to feed CoCo soon. " getting up he bowed to her slightly and then left quietly through the door.

++++++++++++

Marii made it onto the train just before it took off... the last one for the night.

class had been long as usual but she got thorugh it now it was to home....

she got to her small apparment and locked the door before colapsing on the bed too tried to move... she felt so heavy... maby she was coming down with a cold...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:56 am

she nodded as he walked out but her smile faded when he left and she looked in the direction that he had walked off in

"eh! boots" she said and the cat looke dup at her lazily "come on lets go to bed" she said walking over and picking up the large cat cradling him like a baby. he pawed at her chin playfully then curled up when she set him on her bed. her room was very spacious. almost like a master bedroom. it had a large king size bed and a walk in bathroom and closet. everything was clean except for the few cat toys littered around the room. she pulled off her uniform and got into her pajamas going back to the kitchen fixing up three meals. all of them rather mushy but smelled amazing. she labled them and gave instruction how to heat them up before putting 3 of them int he fridge and taking one to a room on the opposite end of the house. "grandpa?" she said opening the slidding paper door holding the tray of warm tea, oatmeal and medicine.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Sayuri pulled her hand close to her and felt her cheeks growing warm. All of Ryo's co-workers were handsome just like this one and they knew what it took to make a girl feel special and giggly. She should have been used to it by now from all of Ryo's teasing but that never made it any easier to comfront a Host. "Oh-I'm Sayuri." She said giving him a smile that she normally showed only her customers. She looked at Ryo trying convey she wasn't happy that he made her come to get him. He only smiled back smuggly.
"Yep Sai-chan is like a little sister to me."
"Hah, not even in my worst nightmares." She grumbled then looked back at Hiko a little awkward. "Sorry you have to work with him." She said and Ryo frowned ruffling her hair. She snatched her keys from him with a smile of victory .
"It's late and I have to go. It was nice getting to meet you Hiko." She said before heading to the door, glad to have a reason to get out of there.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Marii woke up late...

" AHAHAHAHA SHIT~!" she screamed out causing birds to take flight out side her appartment.

she had never nerver EVER been late for a job... seh was consitantly 10 to 5 min early.... how the hell....

she grabed her cloths and ran otu the door stumbling down the stairs...

she was already an hour late.... how... how did this happen

she came running in the back door gasping for breath dizzy as hell, " so.... sorry... " she panted taking a seat needing a reast "... im so sorry... "

she was shaking her face red, " damn it... i dont feel well... " seh grumbled getting up after a min, " ill get my uniform on... just give me a min or two. " she siad hurriing to the staff room.

+++++++++++++++++

Hiruichi had told Coco about boots who thought he was a dog... she was less then intreasted but did injoy the tuna he bought her.

she was always her loving self... he smiled at this .... she was his true friend... as sad as it was to admit...

she found him self wandering if Chi would like CoCO.... or if Coco woudl liek Chi...

he sighed walking into work the nexed day and streached his hair a little messy, " well good moring guys."
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next