FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Maid vs Host - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Maid vs Host - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Maid vs Host - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Maid vs Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Maid vs Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Maid vs Host - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Maid vs Host - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Maid vs Host - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Maid vs Host - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maid vs Host

4 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Maid vs Host - Page 2 Empty Re: Maid vs Host

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:34 pm

chi had gotten up early to turn off the lamps and clean the shrine before she headed to work. she had her hair down today, the carmally honey colored hair curling around her chin and waving down a bit past her shoulder blades. she hummed brightly, chi's panda clips set perfectly in her hair.

just in her apron pocket was a little tin that had kittens on the front of it filled with her homemade tea bags. chi's smile brightened up as she looked in the direction of the host club. she touched the bandaid on her cheek and sighed then opened the door "morning !" she called to the girls smiling as she set her bag and coat to the side "everyone having a good day so far?" she asked glancing over at the host cafe enterance

~*~

Hiko smiled the broom in his hand ahhh such a good day. blue skies... altho its suppose to rain sometime soon" he said mostly to himself
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Hiru frowned... Coco hated teh rain... it was the thunder and lighting that scared her ...

he shook his head knowing it was no good to worrie aout ti she would give him hell latter anyway...

" well that is life... after all. "

looking over at the maid caffee for a moment he frowned again wandering if that fat dog of a cat liked the rain or not?

+++++++++++++

Marii came back around the corner looking a mess, " its a horible day.... " she grumbled trying ot get her hair to go into a pony tail and failing. " AHAHAHA I HATE MY FRICKEN HAIR.... IT CAN GO TO HELL!!!"

She sighed, " mangaer.... i think... maby i should just go home.... " she side as she sat down feeling dizy agin.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:41 am

"ah Chi-chan!" her costumer broke her stare over at the host cafe

"yes usagi-san?" she said and he touched her cheek making her blush "wat happened to your cheek?" he said adn she took his hand in hers smiling "i was clumsy and fell last night. dont worry usagi-san " she said smiling brightly at him "its just a little bruise so i thought i would cover it up" he sighed and she let her smile fade "please be fore careful chi-chan... your my favorite maid" he said and she laughed brightly

after walking him to the door she stayed a moment to look over at the host cafe again smiling as her hand slide into her pocket wrapping around the tin

"manager im going to go on break now!" she called running back to the back room changing into her normal clothes. it was a short pleated skirt and a white shirt with a cartoon panda on it

she ran across the street with the tin in her hand opening the door and looking around trying to find the familiar face

"why hello" the voice was smooth yet startling. she turned to look at hiko and smiled "hi there" she said and before she could open her mouth again he had grabbed her hand and pulled her close

"table for one?" he said and smiled at her "do you like me?" he said and she blushed crazily then yanked her hand away "no!" she yelled and hiko looked a little shocked

"im here to see Hiruichi-sama!" she yelled and hiru started to chuckle "kawaii" he said pulled her shin up to look at him "your so adorable..." he said and she frowned at him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:21 am

Sayuri blinked looking at the manager who simply shrugged. "Wow, Marii you look, um, a little less cheerful than you normally are." Sayuri said and Hina sighed.
"I can't have that. Your happy persona is in demand...." She said and looked her over again. "Then again I can't have you getting our customers sick either." A nearby man that was drinking tea nearly spit out his drink and Hina smiled at him apoligetically. "I think you should go rest hun. Drink some tea, take a nap, and if you still feel bad well take the day off."
Sayuri tapped at her phone trying to get ahold of Ryo. If the guy slept in again he'd probably not get paid. That shouldn't be her problem but his salary and her's combined payed for most of the groceries and utilities.
~~~
Ryo frowned at his phone and shoved it back in his pocket. It wasn't like he'd ever miss work, not when he needed the money. He'd be a little late though...okay maybe alot late. But he wasn't in a hurry, just walking to work, zoning out a little at his latest idea.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:32 am

Marii nodded and went to lay down... it had been years scince she had caught a cold... she woudl have to go get some medicin tonight....

she sighed saying down, just a nap... she woudl feel better she couldnt aftord not too...

============

Hiru chuckled excusing him self from a customer as she giggled at hiko getting turned down.

" wow... Hiko? isnt this the first time you were turned dwon.... and its only aproriet that its by my sexyness. " he chucked before pulling Chi gently into him and away form Hiko," remeber, once a lady decides... no host can take off with her, and if i belive it was my name she utterd off her lovly lips. "

he then pulled her twords the door and out to the frount were a few tables sat in frount, " well... i new pandas suited you." he said looking at her outfit.

" i like it more then the maid outfit truthfully... " he said smiling at her, " you brought the tea right? " he asked his face brightening up .

her tea realy did remind him of his mother... and for this he was very glad... he had started to forget her...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:55 am

she nodded and handed him the little tin "when your done tho... i'd like the tin back.. it was my moms" she said and smiled "i know you'll take good care of it tho" she said "another thing... this weekend... the strawberries in the back garden will be ripe enough to pick.. i usually make jam or something... if you want you and coco can come" she said and smiled "i have to make a bunch theres a festival coming up and alot of people like to visit the shrine then" she said and stood up

"i have to get going... but... i like pandas cause they remind me of boots" she said and smiled "cause of those markings he has... and hes so round... i always thought he looked like a panda" chi turned walking to the door

"um... Hiko-sama?" she said and he turned to her "im sorry" she said bowing and he looked suprised yet again

"its not... its not that your nto attractive i just had business with Hiru-sama... please understand it was no offense to you" she said and then stood up and walked out the door

hiko chuckled and looked over at Hiru "what would a nice girl like that want with a conceded guy like yourself Hiru?" he laughed brightly
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 am

" that is a secreat Hiko... i cant go and give away all my secreats now can i " he said smiling and claping him on the shoulder.

" besides... that would take all the fun and mystory out of the facid i put over my self . "

laughing he rejoined his costomer gently squezing the tin in in his pocket... he didnt now if he should bring Coco over... but for some reasong... picking strawberry's ... he wanted to try it.

he smiled and sighed as he leaned in to say some line to the girl next to him the line forgoten by she still blushed... what the hell was he going to do... Chi keep jumping into his mind.

+++++++++++

Marii got up feeling a little better... but a cough had started, " im okay " she said shaking her head to clear it as she streached and ran out into the floor.

" Sorry every one i over sleep" she giggled saying hello to her regulars that were already being served, " please take care of my sisters they are so help full. " she stiffled a few coughfs before greating some one at the door and taking her first table, " Hello Master! welcome back we missed you ! " seh giggled smiling as best she could geting him seated and taking his order.

" kay hun. ill go put your order in and be back to cheeck to see if you need more coffee. " she said winking at him playfully, before sneeking to the back to caugh.

" ahhhh, " she breathed relaxing before trucking along. she had another long day... she had class again to night... then she could go home get meds and hopfully sleep this off.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:48 am

chi went to the corner store and got a bento box smiling at the vendor who knew her by name by now. "have a good day Chi-chan!" he called as she waved and walked out of the store. she sat down in the park and ate the rice ball first smiling. 'i wonder what hes thinking about right now...' she thought and blushed at her foolish thoughts. her whole day at work seemed to drag by as she waited for closing. finally she walked out waving goodby to everyone and she stepped outside she saw someone waiting at the lamp and she ran over "hi-? oh! usagi-sama" she said and he turned smiling at her pulling a beautiful litlte white flower in her hair "try not to hurt yourself ok?" he said and kissed her forehead "ill end up buying out the entire flower shop" he said and she blushed as he walked away

"thank you... usagi" she said and then looked towards the host club wondering if hiru was going to come out to talk to her. she decided to slowly start her way up the street
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:58 am

Hiru frowned seeing the man with the white flower... it bothered him... but why...

it wasnt his buisness who she dated...

he growled at his own stupidity, " Hey " he shouted otu before his mind could catch up to him.

he felt stuped but what ever... " you arent even going to wiat.... how rude. " he callled out running up to her, " gee... adn here i am being a gentle men... "

++++++++++++

Marii made it through the day... but just so...

she was starting to feel dizy again but she didnt have time to slowdown... she had to get to the art insitute for her class... and fast... she already missed her train...

she didnt have teh stamina to run tonight... so she had to catch the second train out ...

she sighed feeling exosted... what the hell was she going to do if she coudlnt sleep this off...

Marii took a seat at the station her eye's heavy... maby she should take a nap... just a short one till the train got there.. it was going to be anther ten min anywho right.....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:06 am

she smiled stopping and waiting for him to catch up "i didnt know if you would be coming today " she said and smiled

"come on i want to beat the rain" she said grabbing his hand and running forward almost dragging him up the hill till they got ot the enterance she let go panting and smiled pulling the flower out of her hair waling up to the actually shrine putting it on the offering box smiling as she turned walking over to the house "hey! little panda!" she yelled at the pond of fish where he was pearched drooling over the quick moving fat fish till she called and he looke dup running over rubbing against her legs

"you hungry?" she said and looked up at hiru "im talking to you too" she said and smiled picking up the cat like a baby again him going limp and purring his legs hanging down lazily
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:11 am

" yeah.. actualy.. i am hungry and if you cook the same way to make tea ill be fat in no time " he joked.

he realy woudlnt be fat... eh coudl heat twice his wait in sugar and still not get fat... buty hey ^^ a complement is a complement .

he grinned, " about the strawberrys.. i dont think i should bring Coco... she is a house cat.. and i cant let her get loose... "

he smiled, " that and she woudl have a fit... maby you can come over and meet her insted?" he sugested pausing having asked wiht otu thinking.... what the hell was wrong with her.......
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:25 am

"that sounds like fun, and i dont think its possible to be chubbier then this lazy bum" she said and slung boots over her shoulder. he lay like an old scarf purring loudly

"boots was a stray kitten i founda few years ago in my grandfathers old boot trying to hide from the rain" she said and set boots in a basket in the corner of the room as she started to prepare dinner

"after he grew up he would leave for a few days but always came back. now he just stays in the shrine all day..." she said and smiled at the sleeping cat "grandpa doesnt really like him so much but... he tolerates him" she said turning the stove on waiting for the water to boil

"wat about you. how did you come across coco?" she said glancing over at him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:58 pm

"So where ya ging this time?" Sayuri asked peeking over Ryo's shoulder to catch a glimpse of what he was holding.
"I wanted to give the scholarship thing another shot." Ryo said taking her by the arm and guiding her away from the road. If he could just show them at least a bit of what he could do would it be enough to get into the art institute with a scholarship? They sometimes gave them away to young artist that they thught had a shot but it was a very rare chance. He'd tried once, twice, multiple times at other schools but they all said it just wasn't enough. They'd always stump him when they'd ask him what set his art apart from the thousands of other artists that came into their offices everyday. Maybe this time would be different...just maybe this time he had an answer.
He parted with Sayuri near the apartment and headed to the train station. He made it just in time for the second train out. He grabbed his pass and showed it to the machine before walking towards the doors. He noticed the sleeping girl and thought it best to check if this was her train since this was one of the last ones leaving for another 2 hours. "Hey." He said tapping her shoulder lightly. "You might not want to sleep here. The trains about to leave and who knows what kind of freaks might take advantage of such a pretty face."
~~~
Sayuri cursed under her breath realizing Ryo had yet again run off with her keys. She kicked the light pole she was under and yelped at the pain that shot up her foot. "Damn it looks like I'll have to pick the lock again..." She walked down the street but felt incredily uneasy in the dark by herself. Who knew what could be in the shadows of alley ways in this city? She jumped at the sound of a trash can lid hitting the ground and jogged to a street light, breathing heavily. She only had a block to go...it couldn't be that bad besides no one was on the streets right now or atleast not that she could see...
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:56 pm

hiko ran forward seeing the familiar face when she passed through the light

"hey!!" he said running up grabbing her arm "Sayuri-chan" he said smiling at her "what are you doing out so late all alone?" he asked loosening her armfrom hsi grip now that she was paying attention to him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:27 pm

Marii woke drozily, " huh... " she murmered before breaking inot a heavy cough.

" ahhh... god, i feel so damn bad.... " she grumbled before trying ot stand up. " thanks... " seh wisperd as she got to her feet.

" i- " Marii suddenly feel to her knees, "t ha..... thats... funny... my feet../. " she stammerd before colapsing compleatly in a dead faint her face fully fluched her feever out of controle.

++++++++++++++++++++

" Coco... she was a gift from my mother the year she died.... i was seven...
he said looking off at nothing in particular.

" she was so sof t and cute... i cougnt not love her... we have been together thirten years.." he siad smiling softly at the memories he had for her.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:01 am

Chi smiled at him "to have your mother love you so much... how wonderful" she said and then went back to her cooking

"my mother... i believe is a big shot producer... she's in america now. and my father.... last time i heard he was in rehab for drug abuse" she said and put the food on two plates setting it down. the food looked fantastic. beautiful fish and rice with stirfried seasoned veggies. she handed him a pair of chopsticks as she ate aswell.

boots climbed into her lap and she fed him pieced of fish as he purred brightly licking his mouth

"thats why im living with grandpa...but its ok... ive liked living with him" the startling pause between grandpa and liking living with him was so tense you could almost cut it with a knife
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:09 am

Hiru looked over at her and puased, " so ... what happend after i left last night... your face... you wernt hit yesterday in teh allie. " he said taking a bite.

he wasnt stuped...

he looked around, if you asked him... it looked more like she lived alown... were the hell was this grandfather she was talking about...

he smiled trying to not seem pushy.

he didnt trust most people further then he coudl toss them... but some people were too trusting... like Chi... who brought Hiru home like a stray cat and feed him and gave him tea...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:12 am

"oh? i....im... im just clumsy" she said touching her cheek

"CHIKA-CHAN!!!!!" the voice boomed through the house and she winced jumping to her feet

"ill be right back" she said and set boots to the side walking out of the kitchen. after a few moments the sound of loud crashing echoed and then everything settled down she walked back into the kitchen and sat back down at the tableher frown was pulled on her face tightly her bangs hidding her eyes as she looked down at her plate

"please pardon my grandfather... hes... a little upset lately" she said hidding her hand under the table

"i think it best if you left." she said the suddenly horrible vibe she was giving off made boots nuzzle chi trying to get her to cheer up as he whimpered

"you can take the food... just please leave" her hand that was holding onto her chopsticks was shaking

she had used her left hand to sheild her face when her grandfather had chucked a vase at her and a shard of class was sticking in her palm still. she could feel it along with the warm blood. she didnt want hiru to be concerened or worried so she thought kicking him out would make him less worried... she really liked hiru. he was the only real friend she had had over and shared her life with before and she didnt want him to be scared of her household
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:24 am

" like hell " he said getting up and reching her hand from under the table turning pail at the sight of the glass, " what the fuck. " he stated half pulling her to the sink.

" there is no way in hell im leaving now..... he has no right. " pulling her hand over the sink he gently pulled the glass out and turned on the watter setting her hand under it.

" your lucky it isnt deep.... shit... do you have bandeges here?" he asked looking angerly twords the back were her grandfater was.

" miss clumbsy... do you want to stay at my house... its closer to your job... you can bring boots and i wont charge rent or hit you. " he said a worrie line between his brows.

" please... i cant just lave you here.." he said. clenching his other fist... no one hit his friends.... was Chi his friend.... either way.. it just wasnt right ot hit or through glass at wemon.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:37 pm

"i..." she mumbled and reached in the cubboard pulling out a medical kit taking out the bandages and wrapping her hand

"if i did... i can only stay one night... i... i have to take care of him." she said and looked down at boots who was still rubbing up against her whimpering "he was just in a bad mood tonight. he must have gotten into the saki... and he knows when he mixes it with his medication it makes him like this..." she said and pushed a strand of hair away from her face "im sorry hiru-san..." she said and heard crashing again and her grandfather yelling

"GET OUT OF HERE!!! YOU FILTHY LITTLE WHORE!" he yelled and she took a deep breath picking up boots smiling at the cat who meowed staring up at her with round eyes. she was pretending not to hear it but she was being torn apart inside. ever since her grandfather had gotten brain cancer it had drove him insane, some nights beating her senseless.

"hes got a doctors appointment tomorro anyway... ill just have to come back so i can take him...." she said and smiled at boots petting under his chin lovingly
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:10 pm

" i wont leave you to that... its dangerous... what if he gets more agressive... what if he hurts you till you land in the hospital.. . " he said clenching both fists now.

" i wont let you stay here alown... i guess ill have to move in to. " he stated with out a second though, it was already decieded.

" your grandfather will have to except it, ill pay the bills... for rent and such. "

he looked at Chi seriously, " and dont say no, ill get what i want no mater... im going to stay here to protect my friend. " he stated.

he felt safter saying friend seeing as she already ahd a lover... even if he woudlnt protect her him self.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Ryo instantly regretted his decision to help. "Is she alright?!" A woman asked and Ryo eyed his train then the girl. "Yeah, she's just exhausted." He said and picked her up off the floor. The train left and he gave a defeated sigh. "Alright come on." He carried her over to a nearby small clinic placing her on the sofa.
"The fever, it's from a cold." A nurse passing by said and hurried into the back, bringing back a small pack of cough medication and something to help the fever go down. "She overworked herself. You should keep a better eye on your friend, make sure she gets plenty of rest." She helped give her the medication and walked away and showed him to a cot they had in the back. “Let her rest here till the fever goes down a little more.” She smiled at Ryo and gave him a small wink. “No charge, if we can go out sometime…”
“Sorry I can’t.” He gave the girl sleeping on the cot, a small look and then looked back at the nurse. “I have somebody special who might get jealous.” She frowned and gave a small sigh before walking out of the room.
He sat back in a chair by the bed and opened his sketch pad he had brought with him. He drew silently, out in his own little universe and hardly noticing when Marii stirred.
~~~
Sayuri jumped when she felt the hand on her arm but refrained from punching the person when she realized it was Hiko. "Oh god Hiko-san you scared me." She breathed out then blushed slightly. She was embarrassed that someone had seen her when she scared like that. It was almost childish how she was afraid of the dark. "Well I was just heading home." She said and glanced up at him. "I should be asking you the same question." She said rememebering the last time she checked the time it was pretty late.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Marii blinked opening her eye's looking over seeing a Young man sketching in a booklet.

" did i fall asleep in class again?" she asked not knowing who the young man was.

" why arnt i in class.... who are you?" she mumbled half out of it.

she blinked a few tiems and tried ot sit up regreting it from a sharp stabing pain in her temples. " ahhh.... ouch... " she said grabing her head falling back, :" im sorry... "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Ryo looked up from his drawing, his eyes half narrowed in concentration. "You, my dear, passed out in the train station." He got to his feet and placed the sketch pad in his seat. "I, Ryo, the good semaritine, thought it wouldn't be such a good idea to leave you sprawled out on the floor and took you to the one place I knew would be open at this hour." He said walking over to the bedside table and put a tablet into the water that the nurse had recommended for when she woke up. "You shouldn't be sorry though." He said, handing her the water. "Just think before you exhaust yourself next time." He said and raised an eyebrow at her. "You did know you were coming down with something, right?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Marii looked away blushing, " i dont have time to think about that... i have rent... tuition at the art insitute... food... im starting to run behind... i cant just take a day off... "

she sighed, " i missed my scetching exam today... lady Olivia will kill me... " she shuddered thinking about the shrew like woman.

" she is one scary lady... then today i felt so horible... i was late.... god... its usualy Sayuri thats late.... AHAH why me!" she grumbled excepting the glass and taking a drink smiling, " thanks. "

she sighed managing to sit up this time, " i know i should slow donw... but my rent just got bumped up... and im alrady paying the lowest rent in the area.... "

she sighed, " some times i wander what would have happend i f i had just stayed with my mother.... my step father wasnt so bad... no... it was ."

she finnished the water, " i should get home... i need sleep i have first shift tomorrow." she said getting up and stumbling slighlty as she made her way to the dor, " thanks.... for the help Ryo good sumaritain, one day if you come the maid caffee on elm streat, it will be my treat to you "
she said giving him her best maid smiled that she could manage despite her red face.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next