FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Spider-man Shattered Dimensions EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Spider-man Shattered Dimensions EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Spider-man Shattered Dimensions EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Spider-man Shattered Dimensions EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Spider-man Shattered Dimensions EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Spider-man Shattered Dimensions EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Spider-man Shattered Dimensions EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Spider-man Shattered Dimensions EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Spider-man Shattered Dimensions EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spider-man Shattered Dimensions

3 posters

Go down

Spider-man Shattered Dimensions Empty Spider-man Shattered Dimensions

Post by RYCloud92 Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:59 am

Those who follow news about the wall crawler will know about this new game. It will feature 4 Different universes and four different versions of the Webhead as they try to fix this mess.

Heres the trailer

The Universes are

Amazing
Noir
Ultimate

So who else is going to get this?
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Spider-man Shattered Dimensions Empty Re: Spider-man Shattered Dimensions

Post by Erel Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:58 am

I'm buying it from Amazon because yu get the Iron Spider outfit for Miguel.

Ultimate universe..... Bleh. At least it's symbiote.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Yeah I was kind of annoyed. Still he isn't exactly amazing Spidey because he is still in his teens and of course he has the black suit.

But I think they should have revealed Ultimate first, along with amazing. I'm sure Noir and 2099 would have been more shocking

Also I read up on the gameplay. Apparantly Noir will focus on sneaking, 2099 will be more about aerial dynamics, Ultimate will be fighting focus and Amazing...well actually there isn't a lot of detail on amazing
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:47 pm

I hate the Ultimate story line of Marvel. I hate it. As a veteran Marvel follower, the Ultimate story line have spat on 60+ history of Marvel. Ultimate Spidey is just annoying. You know, Zombie Spidey wouldn't be a bad idea but Nnnnnnnooooooo. Fuck.

I'm glad All Spideys are different. Never read the Noir story line but it looks cool. 2099 outfit looks badass. Fuck Ultimate Parker and awesome on symbiote.

I'm sure Amazing will be a combination of all three plus his own flavor.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:25 pm

It looks interesting but ...I have never been a fan of super hero video games so I don't know if l'll get it.
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Honestly most of them aren't that great. I enjoy them because I'm a big comic guy but for the most part I end up trading them in a couple of months later

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Yeah, ironically super hero based games never really pull off well. The only one that could be counted as a great success is Arkham Asylum, however Batman doesnt have powers so should it reallly be counted.

Anyway I doubt Shattered Dimensions will be as bad as any of the Superman games.

RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:41 am

UPDATE.

Dug up some more info

Gameplay Details
During key moments of gameplay Shattered Dimensions will switch to a first-person perspective. During these sequences the player will use the analog sticks to control the given Spider-Man's arms, punching their opponent. Developers described these sequences as a reward for the player.

Each universe's Spider-Man has a unique fighting technique that distinguishes him from the others. Amazing Spider-Man implements various web-attacks, such as web hammers designed to combine webbing with the environment, mixing up-close and long range combat. Spider-Man Noir uses stealth and timing to silently defeat his enemies in combat. When the player is in the shadows the screen turns black and white, signifying concealment. When the player is exposed in light the screen becomes colored meaning the character can be seen.

Spider-Man 2099 uses acrobatics and his suit's advanced abilities in combat. His suit also has talons which give him a close combat advantage. He has accelerated vision similar to a spider-sense which allows him to dodge attacks. Ultimate Spider-Man uses the powers of the symbiote suit to devastate enemies, generating symbiotic spikes and tendrils which act like extensions of his own body.

Plot Synopsis
An artifact known as the "Tablet of Order and Chaos" is shattered into pieces during a skirmish between Spider-Man and Mysterio, causing problems with multiple Marvel Universe realities. Madame Web calls on four versions of Spider-Man from four realities to assist her in bringing the realities back into balance.

Costumes

Amazing - Cosmic Spider-man (gamestop), Scarlet Spider
Noir - Cosmic (gamestop), Negative Zone
2099 - Cosmic (gamestop), Iron-Spider (early bonus with Amazon)
Ultimate - Cosmic (gamestop)

RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:11 am

I'm gettin the Amazon version just cause of the Iron Spider outfit. It's a shame it's only for 2099 though.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 am

I'm actually a bit partial to the Scarlet costume myself.

Also interview with Stan Lee on the game
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:42 am

Now in terms of Scarlet Spider, we are speaking about the one Ben Reilly wore during the Clone Saga, right? The Iron Spider was also called Scarlet Spider when MVP was wearing the Iron Spider outfit... so. Just trying to clarify.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:02 am

Yep the Ben Reilly suit (first not second but you know that)

I had no idea about the Iron Spider also being called the Scarlet Spider. Truth be told it's a miracle I know as much as I do about comic character histories. Mainly because where I live they don't sell comics at all.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:24 am

.... no.... comics...?

Well, I would agree then. It is a miracle. Heh. But yeah. After Civil War The Intiative wanted to replace Spidey because of him switching sides in the middle of the war.

ANy news on the other costumes aside from Cosmic?
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Nothing yet, it might just be these for the moment (although I hope not).

I know about the civil war stuff, its also the bases of Ultimate Alliance 2 ain't it. (another game I need to get)

Which other costumes would you like to see. I'd like to see Spider-armor (for either Amazing or 2099), carnage Spider-man (for Ultimate), the Alex Ross Spider-man (for Amazing) I think it's a shame the design is only in the 1st movie game, I really liked it)) and of course Peter Parker (for Amazing and a teen version for Ultimate) just because I think it's always a nice option to play as the hero without the mask.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:40 am

Ultimate Alliance 2 is in a round about way about the Civil War... but... they kind of twisted it. They put off the whole thing with Secret Invasion too and replaced it with.Censored.work. dumb. The gameplay feel to each character were taken out like the cool custom throw they all had in Ultimate Alliance 1. Little things that had big things for the comic geek.

Anyways. Spider Armor, good call. Carnage Spidey... had that figure, another good pick. I was alright with Alex Ross. I want Zombie Spidey for sure.... but that would be too hard apparently.

Black Spider-Man for Amazing is all I want. No Symbiote. Just Plain Back in Black.

Peter Parker. Yeah. I can't say no. But I can't say it'll be my favorite one. But I do want battle Broken Spidey. Like in most good duke outs of Spidey and Kraven, Spidey loses some of his threads... so he looks all beaten but still beating look. For all.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:40 am

Ah yes, I knew I was forgeting one. A torn destroyed suit would be brilliant, maybe a bit of mask tear though not a lot (I prefer a masked hero to always appear masked when wearing their suit, it's one of the things I hated the most about the film trilogy (though it was more annoying when they did it with Venom))

I was thinking about putting the plain black suit that you mentioned (I'm pressuming its the one black cat made for him when he lost the Symboite) but I didn't know if that wouldn't be a cheat with Ultimate already having it.

And I agree about Parker, I wouldn't use it mostly but I always like the option.

Zombie Spider-man though....I'd love to see it but I don't know which universe it would fit to best (though it for sure wouldn't be the 2099 universe).

I wouldn't mind seeing Phoenix Spider-man for Amazing as well.

I suppose as I joke costume they could also have Spider-ham and the amazing Bag-man for amazing (I wouldn't use them but the option would make me laugh)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:29 am

Awesome Costume, Badass Pix

Click on the link above. See that pix of Spidey shooting someone? That costume is just plain badass. It's from a What If series that Marvel did a couple of years ago. Similar to the Alex Ross Spidey but.... it just has a few mor accessories that makes it more badass to me.

Ben Reilly Spidey {second one, the one that Spider-Girl uses} is a good pix. I Like it better than his OG Red and Blue. And I wanna see House of M Spidey too for some reason.

And yes, the Black Costume that Felicia and him fit together so well is the one I speak of. The one that both Aunt May and Mary Jane hates.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down