FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
~Shattered Olympus~ EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
~Shattered Olympus~ EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
~Shattered Olympus~ EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
~Shattered Olympus~ EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
~Shattered Olympus~ EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
~Shattered Olympus~ EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
~Shattered Olympus~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
~Shattered Olympus~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
~Shattered Olympus~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

~Shattered Olympus~

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~Shattered Olympus~ Empty ~Shattered Olympus~

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:25 pm

(sorry its kind of long)
Sound escaped the earth as four lightning strikes pounded into its crust, remote locations that only the immortals dared dream of. four crystals lodged in treacherous temples full of monsters.
the gods trapped in the crystals along with Olympus, with their absence the world would soon begin to crumble. trees beginning to wither the seas would dry up, all because of father times agitation and a plan carried out through Hades.
Unless the children of Olympus can come forth, join forces, and save the world from destruction, it will take bravery, determination, and much work to save the earth from total damnation.
Now it begins...

-----------------

Siren had just finished her morning swim her long gray hair plastered to her head and shoulders barely hiding the bar code on her arm, her bell choker signifying her enslavement when a shock of electricity shot through her.
"child it is time for you to fulfill your destiny." a fatherly voice boomed to her when she dove underwater once more.
before she could react her legs seemed to knit together and form silky smooth scales contrasting blues weaved through them, in a fit of panic she half ran half swam out of the water, still clothed in her hazel gown she heard her master call in, she didnt have time to change but noticed she was completely dry.
"how strange and that voice?" she wasted no time picking the skirts up and running to her master. he was standing in the courtyard and back up as she came to him.
"whats wrong master, is this gown unacceptable?" she asked noticing his horrified expression.
"no siren your eyes are really blue and moving as if waves were crashing against your pupils. they are supposed to be gray as he brought her to the fountain and showed her her reflection.

Meka woke with a start his body weak and motionless as he looked around. he was on his back looking up through the trees, "what the hell happened last night." he said as memories of last night played in front of his eyes, his ears and hair had turned a light blond almost of the moons haze, his ears perked and his body was filled with the thrill of the hunt, a small fox came up to his side and sat in his lap trying to comfort him as he remembered what he heard be fore he had turned into such a thing.
"my son the time has come to save Olympus." a womans voice cooed as electricity shot through him awakening his power.
he rustled his red hair as his ears bent back in irritation. he picked up the fox and made sure his army green cargo pants didnt get messed up and his necklace he was found with was in place. he didnt worry about a shirt, he never like them anyway.
"lets see what our next adventure is shall we?" he asked his animal friend as it jumped from his arms heading toward a prosperous town.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

~Shattered Olympus~ Empty Re: ~Shattered Olympus~

Post by Ayame Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:57 pm

'Daughter...?' a voice called which caused the dark haired child to open her eyes, she found herself floating through mid-air in what appeared to be a corridor of light. 'Mother...?' she mumbled quietly as a hand fell upon a head. "The time has come..." the voice whispered before everything faded to black and the light vanished.
-----
Anastasia opened her eyes only to be met with the brightness of the sun, groaning the dark haired girl placed a hand up in an attempt to block out the light. 'What was that just now?' she thought as she remembered the dream she'd just had.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 pm

siren shook her head as she backed away from the fountain. lies it couldnt be. she shook her head causing her collar to jingle. her master grabbed her arm and smiled maliciously at her.
"i could get twice as much what i bought you for in the markets, this could prove quite useful."
not the markets. the small 4 by 5 cell, all the customers gawking and critiquing her. she struggled when he tightened his grip and yelped causing the water from the fountain to ripple excitedly.
"no i wont go!" she cried as she yanked her hand from him the water leaping out of the fountain and onto the man.
she didnt wait to see his reaction, running with all the strength she could muster into the trees.
if she ran long enough she would be to the next town in no time. bright shining blue tears falling from her eyes as her gown fluttered behind her. her movements as silent as a calm river front.

meka had been close to the town when his ear flicked up hearing the brush of leaves as if someone were running at an alarming rate. he looked in the direction of the noise and caught sight of a woman running most beautifully through the forest he heard a soft faint sob as he continued to watch, gaining control of his senses and taking off after her.
"hey wait up. Are you ok?" he followed hoping to catch her at the entrance where the market stalls were located.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:15 pm

"Come on Sam you know I need just one more nights stay!" Ava begged and the bar tender rolled his eyes at her. "Ava you know my boss is already pissed with me for letting you be here, not to mention your not exactly the easiest person to live with."
Ava felt her lip twitch in anger but kept her mouth shut. She tried for her signature long lashed stare to get him to let her stay again, afraid of the profanities and curses that she had for him. "Please Sammy, pweeeeeeaaaasssseeeee!" She pleaded and for a moment he seemed to be considering it. But that was just for a moment.
Soon she was being carried out of the bar over his shoulder, kicking and screaming the whole time. "Sorry Ava, it's for your own good and mine." He said, dumping her on the ground into the alley. "Oh and you might want to get that whole sleep talking thing checked out, you kept me up all night with all that yelling!" Ava's eyes grew wide with fury but before she could even flip him off the door was slammed and she was out on the streets yet again. She huffed and dusted off her pants, thinking about what Sam had said about her sleep talking. That dream last night had terrified her, not to mention confused her. Someone had talked to her in the dream, a man who's voice was so familiar to her. "It's time child..." She mumbled, the words of the man giving her an odd chill as she walked out into the markets street.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:18 pm

'It was only a dream...' she told herself before pulling herself into a sitting position. Sighing she looked at the sky, but even though she told herself this the images still continued. Who was that woman? she thought. And why on earth did she call her mother? Perhaps she thinking too much into it? With that in mind Anastasia climbed to her feet and began to walk. The fresh air would help her.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Why is this happening, what have i done. she thought as she saw the gates open to let her in, she hadnt noticed the the man running behind her for the father like voice had chimed in once more.
"save the world my child find the others."
she was startled by the voice trying to weave through the bustling crowds before she could notice a woman walking in front of her coming out of a nearby inn, she smashed into her bringing them both down.

"well there must be a pretty woman walking around festival today he said catching a glimpse of a dark haired woman walking around.
"im sorry to trouble you miss but might you have seen a woman with silver hair running through here?" he thought for a moment longer then asked
"you look troubled to, is something wrong miss?" he said miss again for lacking the knowledge of her name.

Last edited by -Mad Hatress- on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarifying character)
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Anastasia stopped when she heard a voice, looking up she saw a young man standing before her. Looking around she lightly shook her head "I haven't." she replied. Blinking she was surprised he noticed her distress- was it that obvious? "I-I'm fine." she whispered.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:41 pm

"oooof!" Ava coughed, having the wind knocked out of her when she was suddenly ran in to. But before two could hit the ground a gust of wind caught them and gently lowered them to the gound like they were as light as a feather. But Ava knew this girl was hardly that light and struggled underneath her. "What the hell can't you watch where you're going-Oh!" She paused, looking at the terrified girl ontop of her and tried to right herself. She sat up and steady the girl as she did, her face showing her concern. "Um, hey, are you alright?" She asked stupidly, not very good with handling crying people.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:51 pm

"im fine please forgive me," sired said hiding her eyes from the gathering crown and woman.
"i have found myself in a very compromising position." she said pointing to the bar code on her arm that signified her enslavement.

he could sense her tense words signifying her fib. his ears flicked again with curiosity and asked "may i join you, what is your name?" he asked with a small smile.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Ava looked at the bar code and her eyes narrowed slightly in thought. She got to her feet and helped up the girl. She looked around to make sure no one else was staring before motioning with her head in another direction. "Look I know you just met me and all, but I can say that whoever put that on you is going to come looking for you. We might want to get out of the crowd before they show up." She said, feeling sorry for the poor girl. Ava had only been in this town so long but she knew what slave trade meant. Bad things that no human deserved.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Anastasia looked the young man over in silence, there was something about him although she didn't know what just yet. In response she nodded "I'm Anastasia, what about you?" she asked.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:23 pm

as soon as the name left her lips another shock racked his being.
you have found one. find the others! he heard as he looked at the woman with shock plain on his features.
"im meka" he managed though he was still trying to figure out what the womans commands meant.
"you hear them to dont you?"

siren nodded then started towards the more somber streets. "im sorry but i didnt catch your name." she said still using her hair as a curtain to hide her once normal eyes that had turned into such an inconvenience.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:29 pm

She opened her mouth to reply until stopping mid-sentence, something was ringing through her ears- bells? The silhouette of the same woman appeared before her eyes for a brief second before vanishing. She groaned softly from the sudden head rush. "I do..." she murmured quietly
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Ava was a little frustrated that the girl wasn't giving her eye contact when she spoke but she really couldn't blame her. Things jad to be bad for this girl if she was having to wear a bell like some kind of house pet. She spun on her heels, walking backwards as she talked to the girl, "The name's Ava, the one and only, or at least I hope so. Took me forever to pick a name." She shrugged and raised an eyebrow at her. "And you?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:40 pm

"hey at least i dont feel so crazy now" he laughed trying to lighten the situation. he ran his fingers through his hair and tried to avoid touching his ears, they were and eyesore to him.
"Would you like to go to the market place to see if we could find anything?" he asked feeling at ease now that he wasnt so alone.

"my name is siren, like the ones who would draw the sailors to sea leading them to death. my master picked it for me since he noticed my voice and love of water." she said finally getting sick of her hair and pulling it back.
"i ran for it because of these." she revealed her wave like eyes to her with nervous movements.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Ava nearly tripped over herself, which didn't help since she was walking backwards, and staggered for balance. "Whoa!" She got closer but still kept a comfortable distance. "Those are so-strange but cool. Almost like water." She frowned when suddenly a breeze brushed the nape of her neck and she felt the odd sense of familiarity looking at Siren, kinda like the one she got in that creepy dream she'd had last night. "Siren...." She began but stopped herself. 'What am I going to say? Hey have you and I met before cause you kinda give me the feeling we have?kind of question would that be?' She sighed and smiled weakly at her. "Sorry, thought you were somebody I knew or something."
She looked up ahead to make sure they were headed in the right direction and noticed two men pushing their way through the crowd, by the looks of things they weren't too happy. She faintly recognized one of them and took Siren's hand quickly just in case she needed to bolt. "Um, Siren maybe we should take a short cut...." She said, pulling her towards an alley. She had to quell a small squeek when she nearly slammed into a burly looking man blocking her exit.
"Well, well well Ava. Funny seeing you here."
"Yeah isn't it hilarious!" She said, floudering for a way to run.
"Almost as funny as the thousands you owe us in gambling debts?" Another of the men said and Ava's face drained of color.
"Yea, you know I still don't exactly have the money-" She heard the sound of knuckles popping and instantly her grip on Siren tightened. "Siren, we need to run on the count of three...one, two," Before she could say three, one of the men reached for them and she took off in a mad dash for the alley. Her speed was incredible, something that wasn't normal for most humans, even ones that ran everyday in their lives. "Okay, next turn is the main street, we can lose them on the side road leading out of this district." She mumbled to herself as she swung around the corner. She didn't expect to smack into the arms of one of the men, who hoisted her in the air by her neck. She let go of Siren and screeched though the air in her lungs was leaving her fast. "We don't like liars Ava, and we especially hate theives." The man growled tightening his grip on her neck.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Despite the voices and the images she was still unsure about this, but even so something told her that she should follow him and that she should trust him. In response Anastasia slowly nodded "Alright" she replied, now allowing him to take the lead.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:13 pm

before they could do anything more siren swoopede low in her gown knocking the man with ava in his hands and causing him to lose his grip on her newly found friend.
the rest of the men came at them and she decided to do something she would probably regret she ran to one of the men and performed what seemed like the coe of a blue whale, sonicly booming at the man rendering him unconcious.
"come on lets go." she said grabbing the girls hand and continuing to run.

"what the bloody hell was that!"meka exclaimed grabbing the womans hand and running in that direction the strange noise emanated from.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Ava's ears were ringing from just being at the opposite end of Siren's blast but kept running out of fear that they might get back up and follow. "Holy-I see why they call you Siren now!" She said, practically shouting over the ringing in her ears. "Hey, over there!" She said, pointing to a nearby corner. When they got to the corner Ava ran with Siren around it and nearly slammed into the the two coming their way. She quickly grabbed them and shoved them to a vendors shop that sat on that corner with surprising force and gave them each a look. "Just act natural." She said low enough for them to hear, pretending to observe a scarf as the men chasing Siren and Ava ran by. She let out a sigh of relief when they were gone and pushed away from the counter of the shop, giving Siren a bright smile. "That was awesome!!!" She cheered then looked at the other two. It was a guy and girl, though she really didn't care much. She just wanted to leave before those goons came back. "And thank you, you two were lovely actors. A big help!" She said with a bow. "But we must be going now, say bye Siren!" She said and started to guide her back towards their original path.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:43 pm

"that was absolutely awesome, did you teach yourself to do that?" meka asked the woman then realized who she was. "hey you are the girl i saw running through the forest crying. im guessing you are alright now since you are busy getting into trouble with your friend here." he laughed with a hearty smile.

"im fine just a wrinkle in plans is all. so where do we go from here?" she asked starting to pull at the collar but to no avail. i hate this stupid bell,she thought as she finally gave up and let the bell jingle as she flung her arms to her side
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:54 pm

"Hey I don't get in trouble, trouble finds me." Ava said, a bit miffed that someone would say she went looking for trouble. Sure, she did run herself into a sinking ship of debt but it wasn't like she lived for getting chased by people who wanted to beat her senseless. She got her kicks just as easily relaxing under a nice tree, listening to the breeze and not having to worry about when her next meal would be. 'Pfft! Like that would ever happen!' She looked at Siren and noticed her tugging on that bell. "Well if you like I could see about getting that thing off of you." She offered then said jokingly, "then I don't know, we can go find our destiny or something like that?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm

"wait dont tell me you two hear voices as well, tell me your names please" he asked awaiting their reply to maybe feel the thrum of shock again to prove they also were to be some kind of chosen something.

"it would be nice to get this off." she said keeping her gaze down not wanting them to see her eyes. "they are so embarrassing." she whispered to herself.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:15 pm

"I don't exactly go around telling people my name. You know, personal security reasons." Ava said then heard some male voices far off, but a bit to close for comfort, and tensed.
"AVA! where did that **** go?!"
She gulped and moved a little closer to the two, wishing she could hide her face behind her hair as well. "Well, in this case I'll make an exception. Ava, just Ava." She said and put an arm around Siren. "And this here is Siren, really loud screecher exstrodinare!" Ava tried for a smile but she was obviously uneasy with all the guys strill creeping around. "And you two are?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:24 pm

"my name is meka, hunter fighter extraordinaire. it is a pleasure to meet you both." he said getting the same sensation from the way the girl said her name and just by looking at the one who was still hiding her face.
he took the opportunity to surprise her by lightly lifting her hair away.
"whoa how beautiful." he said noticing her blush from his kind words. "dont hide what makes you special you dont see me wearing a hat to hide these" he said flexing his ears.

she nodded with a smile her face hot from blushing and put her hair back from her face.
"thank you."
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Ava's eyes widdened at Meka's ears and shook her head. 'This is just a bit too much.' She thought and she sighed. "Look this is all fine and dandy, such a good sentimental moment, but what's this your talking about hearing voices?" She raised an eyebrow at him, her own worry starting to grow at the idea. 'I mean, I had a dream but that doesn't really count...' She thought and felt that same shivering breeze bass over the nape of her neck. "Not to sound rude but, is she hearing voices too?" Pointing to Anastasia, she had a slightly humored smile. 'Okay I must be nuts for even being around these people, let alone telling them my name.'
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next