FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
This New world  EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
This New world  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
This New world  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
This New world  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
This New world  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
This New world  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
This New world  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
This New world  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
This New world  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This New world

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This New world  Empty This New world

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:39 pm

It is a rainy night... Conda was sheltering in a doorway watching the people that walked past on their way to work or back home... Lightning struck the ground directly in front of him and made him fall over... “I hate lightning.... although... I guess it’s thanks to that.... that I’m not dead right now”

(Flashback)

Conda opened his eyes.... “W...where am I?”.... As he sat up he looked around and realised he was sat in the middle of the road... “How the hell did I get here?!”...
“HEY GET OUT OF THE ROAD YOU IDIOT!” a voice behind him shouted, startling Conda, he looked round to see a line of cars stopped because of him... he jumped out of the way and apologized, the cars started to move again but as the one drove past it stopped....Conda immediately felt like he should run but he couldn’t muster the energy to do so... so he only looked on in shock as 2 gorilla’s got out of the car “.... gorilla’s?.... what is this.... a joke?”
“What... you trying to be a comedian sonny?.... isn’t it obvious we’re the police? What else would we be... a Cat!” one of the gorilla’s said... making Conda fall over in shock...
“Oi, Oi.... maybe he hasn’t seen us before.... it’s not like we have many crimes after all.... so people rarely see us.... let’s just turn back to our other form” the other gorilla said before suddenly turning into a human... “Now then kid....” He scanned Conda with some type of strange tool... “Says here you’re 17 years old, your transformation is a dog, and your job is a hunter... is that correct?”
Conda just looked at them with his mouth hanging open.... he had no idea what was going on.... how could a gorilla speak and turn into a human.... besides... a Hunter?.... why would he be a hunter? And besides that... a DOG?!.... What’s going on! “Uh... what?.. I have no idea what you’re talking about...... UGH!” One of the Gorilla/Human things kicked him in the stomach.... hard...
“Oi... Tarn... The Grand Bohut says to put him in prison...” The one gorilla said to the other... “Apparently he’s been not doing any work ever... he’s getting the death sentence” Conda nearly fainted... he had no idea what was going on and now he’s going to be killed?!.... He made no attempts to struggle as he was dragged into the car and driven to the prison....

~5 weeks later~

Conda was in his cell... when one of the guards appeared in front of him “Oi... you’re time is up tomorrow.... hahahaha” Conda made no response... in the last 5 weeks he hasn’t learned anything new except that he can transform into a dog.... “Tch.... what the hell’s wrong with this guy.... he doesn’t care that he’s going to die?... ah well.... Oi... there’s a huge thunderstorm tonight.... so don’t expect any sleep...” the guard grinned evilly and walked away
“Like I care.... I’d sooner be dead than live in this messed up place anyway... I’d kill you all if I could...” Conda got onto his bed and closed his eyes.... if there was going to be a thunderstorm he may as well get as much sleep as he could before then

~3 hours later~

An explosion woke Conda up... he sat up to see a hole in his cell wall... it seemed the lightning had struck the wall and somehow created a hole.... seeing his chance to escape Conda ran... dodging the guards and spotlights he reached a fence.... after searching it he noticed a small hole... too big for him.... but not too big for his transformation.. So after quickly transforming he got through the hole and got away
(End of flashback)

It had been about a month since then.... Conda still had no idea why people could transform... or what this ‘Grand Bohut’ he heard people mention was.... although... one thing was certain.... he felt a strong urge to investigate this world.... and if need be.... destroy it...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

This New world  Empty Re: This New world

Post by Aka Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Mai shivered in the small building that worked as a sort of gate house connected to the wall around the grave stones of all the families near by.

She lived there permanently as the Guardian near the northern church. She hated thunder and lightning… it always scared her ever since she could remember waking up in a shrine with in this very grave yard. No more then five years old and her work here started… and has yet to come to an end now that she was eleven years older….

She sighed and nestled her self further under her bed trying to relax and failing… “ ah…. Please… stop the rain… I will have a hell of a mess to clean tomorrow… “ she grumbled.

A clash of lighting was fallowed by a great boom shaking her small home and causing her to whimper, “ ahhhhhh ,I HATE THIS!”

Crawling out from under her bed she scrambled to the kitchen to start some tea…. It was going to be a long night… and Mai was not going to get any sleep.. She never did… not with the rain.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Condo was still in the doorway sheltering from the rain... watching the people walking past and listening for any sign of the people pursuing him....

"He's nearby!... FIND HIM! The bounty on his head is so large we'll never go hungry again!" Condo immediately recognized that voice... it was the leader of a local gang that had been chasing him for the past week.... He had been hoping the rain would make them loose track of him at least for a couple of days.... it seemed fate wasn't going to be kind to him though..... like usual.... he had to run.... and find somewhere else....

Condo transformed into his dog form and prepared to run at the first chance he got....
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:16 pm

Mai looked out the widow that overlooked her small porch and noticed the dog on the porch across the street.

The porch in question belonged to an abandoned house, not many people like living near a grave yard. She narrowed her eye’s as she looked about in the gloom. What could it hurt to have company?

Mai opened the door and waved to the dog smiling,” hey doggy” she said from her door, “ want something to eat?” she asked shyly.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Condo heard the woman calling him... unfortunatly so did one of the gang members that happened to be right by her house.... the gang member knowing that Condo's transformation was a dog mistakenly thought she must know Condo and went to go grab her...

Condo realised what was about to happen and took off towards the gang member as fast as he could run.... transforming back to his human form mid-run he had built up a very fast momentum and jumped up and punched the gang member right in the face sending him flying into a couple of graves....

Condo turned to the woman "i'm sorry about the graves....but we need to hide right now!.... i'm sorry i didn't want to drag anyone else into this... but i couldn't let them hurt you.... but by doing this they will now think your working with me and target you as well.... we need to hide!"
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Seeing Condo run as he was she spooked slightly turning to see the man she gasped her eye’s widening in fear as he was slammed into one of the graves.

“ no” she whispered as Condo started taking, “ the poor… the grave… I need to fix it.. “ she babbled looking about completely alarmed.

“ you are not sorry… my job my job what will I do… church is tomorrow! They will notice… they will notice if I don’t do my job”

She looked at him, “ fix this… fix it! What will I do?!” she said grabbing him. Every one new that if you couldn’t do your job… you were of no use to any one and no longer needed….

“ they will kill me wont they” she said shivering as she looked around in fear, “ I don’t want to die.. I can do my job… I can do my Job!” she said tears falling from her eye’s.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Condo looked at the woman.... "fine........ i'll help you fix this..... but..... we have two choices.... hide untill these guys go away.... then i will help.... or i have to fight and defeat them all.... a fight i may not win..... and if i loose.... they won't let you go...."

Condo stood in front of her.... "i may be young.... but.... there is something wrong with this world.... i know i'm not from here.... i can feel it...." He grabbed her arm... "Well..... do we hide... or do i fight?..."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:28 pm

“ By the GOD!” she grumbled pulling him into the house and towards the back hall.

“ I have a cellar… I don’t think they will find us there… “ she said as she pulled a part of the wall away revealing a small stair way down into the hidden cellar,” only I and the priest know about this..”

She closed the wall behind them and pulled him down the stairs inot a dark room. “ hold on… im going to light a candle… I just have to find them… “

Transforming into a cat she darted into the room know being able to see. Finding the candles was easy so she quickly changed back into a human and lit it.

“ so… what exactly has my curiosity got me roped into this time she asked.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Conda grasped the womans hands "Thankyou.. thankyou... i promise i'll help you fix that grave.... it'll look even better than before!"

He looked around and found a place to sit.... "ok... first off.... My name is Conda Tiaks... i'm 17... my 'job' is apparantly a hunter...."

he paused for a second listening to see if the gang were around... he could hear them shouting at the one he had punched.....

"i woke up in the middle of the road about 6 weeks ago with no memories..... i was immediatly arrested and sent to prison for apparantly not doing my 'job'..... i was meant to be killed but i escaped.... now a bounty has been put on my head and that gang up there is after it...."

"but.... there is something wrong.... i can feel it.... this world.... i'm... not from here.... i don't know how i know.... but i know i'm not... i mean... when i first saw the transformations i nearly died from shock.... and 'The grand Bohut' i mean.... from what i've heard its meant to be god or something.... but how can i know nothing about it...... it can't be amnesia.... cuz even those people know some things.... i know Nothing past 6 weeks ago"
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Mai blinked taking as seat on the table next to the candle, “ Bohut is the GOD.” Mai said mater O factly.

“ in fact we are close to his northern church and I live here as the Guardian” she said quietly looking way.

“ as I said before… if you cant do your job you are found useless to all of every one and to Bohut and killed for the laziness you settle in.” Mai said fearfully at how close she was to being found in such a disarray.

“ as for me, I was abandoned here as a child but lucky I was found right here were I could learn to take care of Bohuts dead children like I was suppose to, you see all cats are great at keeping over the dead. “ she said proudly sitting up a little taller as the candle light made her white hair look golden.

“ but nothing is wrong here in the world if you just believe and fallow the rules… “ she said her voice going flat as she her self doubted the true fair and justness of that statement.

In all honestly she didn’t want to always be here alone in a grave yard… always taking care of a bunch of engraved rocks… she wanted to go out and have fun… she also… wanted to know why she was just left there so coldly.

“ sorry… I don’t have any food or anything down here…so you will have to forgive me… “ she said trying to erase how awkward she was starting to get.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Conda laughed quietly... "I'm fine for food... but thanks for the thought.... but.... if you get hungry... i have half a sandwich i got left from earlier today...." pulling the wrapped sandwich from his pocket (luckily clothes transform with the person so you don't loose anything) and placing it on the table....

"i know about the whole you'll be killed if you don't do your 'job' thing..... but seeing as you're meant to work from the age of 15... and i'm 17.... according to the system i haven't worked for 2 years... but how could i have gone for 2 years without being caught.... and yet be caught the moment i wake up with no previous memories...." He said looking directly at the woman.... "by the way.... what is your name?"

Last edited by BLEH on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:34 pm

“Ah! Sorry… im Mai and I have been the Guardian here for six years… “ she stated feeling negligent.

“ sorry… I do not get many visitors that don’t already know who I am…. Seeing as I grew up here for sixteen years. “ she said smiling weekly.

“ and ill be fine… I live here so I had dinner a few hours ago. “ she said relaxing.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:50 pm

"sixteen years huh?.... what about before then?" Conda said curiously....

Last edited by BLEH on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Mai paused, “ I… I don’t know I was five… “ she said looking away.

She honestly didn’t remember a thing from before she was abandoned… she didn’t know who her parents were….. Where she had lived…

“ I don’t remember anything.” she said.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Conda put his hand back into his pocket.... "so.... kinda like me then?...." He pulled out a device from his pocket...

"I stole this a few day ago..... its the same type of device the police use.... it'll tell you everything about the person it scans.... when i scanned myself.... all it told me was my name, transformation, job.... and where i was apparantly born.... nothing else..... however.... i looked up the place it said i was born..... it doesn't exist...." Conda looked at Mai..... "can i scan you.... it may.... be the same...."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Mai nodded her head with permission for him to do so.

She was a little reluctant but… then again what could it harm…

What did she have to lose as of this moment she didn’t know if she was still a guardian or a fugitive…
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Conda held the device above Mei head... after a few seconds it beeped and he examined the screen... "lets see here.... name: Mai.... Age: 21... Transformation: Cat.... Job: Grave Guardian..... hmm.. normal so far.... Adopted and raised by Priest.... Born at....." Conda looked at Mei.... "apparently we were both both in the same place..... a place which doesn't exist...."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Mai reached up grabbing the device… that was what it said.

She looked long and hard at the information on the small screen before handing it back.

She sighed “ so… it would seem… but what am I to do with information with that… “ she said quietly.

Honestly the whole situation was starting to really scare her… what was so to do… who was she…were the hell was she from and who were her parents… was she really abandoned?
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:34 pm

"Well.... my theory is.... we were not born here.... and that the information about the place of birth is fake... also... there is a lot of missing data.... i scanned someone else yesterday.... i was told who their parents where and everything..... my data consists of a fake birth place and the last 6 weeks.... nothing else...." Conda stood up and sighed... "its true you have more data than me.... but.... there is nothing between your birth and when you were found at the age of 5.......no data at all...."

Conda remembered why they were hiding and listened for any signs of the gang.... he heard nothing.... "ok.... looks like we won't need to stay here now.... lets go fix that grave.... i promised i would after all...." He smiled....
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Mai perked her ears up and listened hard… the gang had left but she had left the stove on kettle still atop the flam.

“ shit. “ she cried getting up and dashing up the stairs going into the kitchen turning the kettle off.

She sighed… she hated when the kettle got to full whistling… she also didn’t want to house to burn down,

She sat at the table trying to think. Did she need to fallow this Condo… and find out what the hell is going on…. About her real self….

She sighed feeling her natural curiosity getting the better of her and new that it would not be a good thing… but couldn’t be helped… once she got interested in something she had to fallow through…

Sighing she didn’t look up when he made it to the kitchen,” ill go with you.” she said.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Conda looked at her... "hmm?... well... ok then... 2 minds would probably be better than one.... but i have a promise to fufill first... and as you said earlier... its church tomorrow...." he smiled "lets fix that grave.... and... if its ok with you... let me go with you to the church.... i want to learn a bit about 'Bohut'..."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:02 am

“ ah… okay.. “ she said quietly, “ we can fix It in the morning. “ she said getting up.

She needed to say her good bye’s tomorrow after all… it was not likely she was coming back after all.

She got up and pointed to the next room,” you can sleep on the couch… she said taking off her to own room…

The weather was still warm this time of year,,, so he wouldn’t need a blanket, not that she had one to spare.

* going to bed, lol should wait on taintz to catch up any who ^^*
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:13 am

(yeah lol... actually seeing as Taintz made her character a doctor it a good place to end it for now.... her character could be at the church... ^^)

Conda laughed slightly and just before Mai entered her room said... "in case you're worried.... there's actually a way for you to not get in trouble for leaving your 'job'.... all that need to happen... is your boss.... in your case i guess it would be the priest.... to sign a paper saying you are travelling to improve your skills...... seeing as you've been here so long... i assume that he wouldn't object if you asked him to do that"....

Conda waited for Mai to enter her room... and smiled... "i'm not tired.... and i made a promise...." He left the house and went to the broken grave.... "ok... lets get to work..." He procceeded to work silently throughout the night fixing the grave....
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:13 am

Falling, falling... That's all the sensation he felt. Right before the boy crash to the ground, a pair of wing grew, replacing his hand. Then, just like that, he flew away. Wondering if he, at last, have the ability to achieve freedom.

(2 years later)

Eating breakfast while trying to dress up is not an easy task. For the reason that, his choice of clothing, namely a black yukata complete with a gray haori, are not your usual-everday clothes. But, for some reason, that's what Ryu always like to wear. He stands out badly compared to other, but he usually ignore anyone gawking at him.

When he finished doing both of his task, someone knock the door to his room. "Scout Ryu, the Priest has summon you." said a male voice, almost shouting. Ryu gulping the last bite of his bread, opened the door, facing a middle age soldier. "Lead me to him." he answered with a calm tone, contrast to the activity he just did.

When they arrived at the priest's room, the soldier gave a salute then went away. Straightening his haori, Ryu knocked the door. "Come in!" said a voice from the inside. He entered the room, it has been a while since he's in here because of his last mission where he needed to be away for almost 3 months.

"Ah, Aragaki! It is nice to see you." Said the Priest as he stand up and offered his hand.

Ryu politely take the hand and smiled, "It is an honor sir to be back here. If I may ask why have you summon me here?"

"Right to the point as always." the older man laugh while sitting back to his chair. "I just have a mission for you, nothing big, just a simple delivery." he took out a white sealed envelope and gave it to Ryu. "I need you to take it to our Southern post, there has been an escapee that needed to be... taken care of."

Ryu examined the letter for a while and slip it into his yukata. "Certainly, sir. I will depart immediately." He said while giving a polite bow and exit the room. When he was already at the rooftop, he let out a long sigh. Man, I never like that guy...

Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:23 am

[3 years ago]
All she could remember was that car crash, her eyes opened taking in the sights before her. The familiar smell of alcohol gel and a sterile environment was all that she could inhale as she gently pushed herself up on to her elbows from her laying down position.

Where the hell am I?!

"Doctor! Doctor? Are you okay?" a petite nurse wearing a white uniform saundered up to her quite quickly and using her initiative Kyoko spoke.

"I'm fine. I just fell, that is all" she looked around as the nurse helped her up to her feet.

"You must have been running to the emergency room, we have a patient who has gone under shock" the nurse was now rushing her to the room.

[Present time]

Kyoko had already helped out many patients during the night, dawn was now breaking through the blinds as she looked over her hand that had been resting on her forehead.

Her beeper started to go out giving out the signal that they needed her at the front desk. She rose quite quickly wearing her fresh scrubs that she had placed on an hour ago and walked at a fast pace out of her door in to the hallway.

She rounded the corner to see a man in a business suit.
"Ahh, Kyoko!"

"Good morning, Mr. Moss, what's the trouble now?" her emerald eyes couldn't help but glare at the man, he was always asking requests of her ever since she turned up here.

"I need you to go check near the church, there was an escapee last night and we believe that he may have headed that way, our main concern is if there are any casualties, as you know" his eyebrows arched.

"So, your sending me out on one of your little errands again." Kyoko's hand rested against the reception desk.

"Fine, I'll drive out there now" she quickly turned her back on the gentleman and looked at the receptionist.

"If you need me, I'll be contactable on my cell phone" she moved quickly down the hallway and down the 3 flights of stairs before entering the car park where her car was stationed.

As she stood stationary for a moment she strained her hearing as she listened for anyone who may be wondering around the darkly lit car park. After a few seconds she reached her car, putting her key in the ignition and turning it briefly.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next