FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
new world conspiracy EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
new world conspiracy EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
new world conspiracy EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
new world conspiracy EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
new world conspiracy EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
new world conspiracy EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
new world conspiracy EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
new world conspiracy EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
new world conspiracy EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

new world conspiracy

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

new world conspiracy Empty new world conspiracy

Post by Aka Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:33 pm

* every body's post is a diffrent color ^^ lol

(Well Lote's still stuck and Aka and I are still yacking it up at the temple.)
The lab was in turmoil with the 'phsycotic' new creature they'd captured and even a secretary was wrattling off on her phone trying to get a hold of every scientists that wasnt in the building.
Theo's phone vibrated in his pocket making him jump slightly. He looked at the caller ID and sighed, rolling his eyes. "Work follows me everywhere." He mumbled placing the phone down on a broken table before looking at Aka. "You wouldn't mind me asking abut your people would you Aka? Like what was it like here before...and who are these watchers yu keep talking about?"

Kenji ran down the long white corridors until the blur of doors and tiles made him dizzy... "this place is huge..." he huffed... breathless... grunting angrily... after taking a second he thought for a moment... 'my father... tracked me like some animal... but... at the temple... the trap was waiting for us... wasn't it?..' he leaned against the wall... 'it would have been easy for them to catch me but... they must have already have found the temple... but how?.. I'm the only human that's been in that far... and I only got that far because Lote was there... well it doesn't matter...' he sighs deeply and tries to find his bearings... 'Lote... I'll find you... I swear it...'

lote pulled against the collar as she was dragged out of the cage and put into another testing room strapped down to the table as the man in the haz mat suit flicked a needle

"please... stop..." she huffed feeling the needle slip under her skin made her shudder

after a few moments she felt the room start to spin and fade away when what she was really doing was snapping at the man. her teeth had become sharpened and pointed and she was acting like an animal yanking so hard she dislocated her shoulder but kept fighting against it growling and snapping her eyes so diolated that they were nearly all black

Aka blinked taking a seat on her lounge, " shure... " she said motioning for him to join her on the seat.

" before... we were farmers... i was told, they used gentle non invasive farming...the forest never complaind anyway. " she giggled at this, " Actualy it was more liked it tickled.

she smiled looking at her slender hands, " my keepers... they were more or less handlers. i was not alowed to leave.. i am the heart of the forest here... if... if i was to die the plants would morn me till they died them selves, i am as much a part of the world as the world is me. "

she shrughed, " before they all disapeard for me... they feed me... almost worshiped me... asked me many things like about the weather or how the crops would go, i was never aloud out side...i wasn't suposed to set foot out side the sanctuary here..."

she sighed and looked up at him, " could you visit me? i get so lonly... " she wisperd hugging her self lightly.

gasping slightly she sunk her head to her palms, " oww...that nasty smell... " she grumbled, " what are your peoples nasty smells for?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

new world conspiracy Empty Re: new world conspiracy

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Theo frowned. "Akari...." he paused knowing what he was about to say wouldn't be good. She was like Mother Nature for the creatures-people-aliens-beings here. For all he knew the lab was intent on finding this spirit. No, Clark was. If she ever fell into the labs hands he could tell bad things would happen. She was just too innocent to understand though. "Hey," he said unsure wether to give her a freindly gesture or just smile politely. He tried both. With a small touch to her hand and a warm smile he said, "I'll try but smell?" he blinked looking himself over then raised an eyebrow. "don't think I quite understand what you mean."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:44 pm

she didnt jump at his touch this time...she just looked up at him then smiled back.

" not here...near your home... the tree's are chocking... " she said worridly.

" i dont under stand the smells... they are so new...but not all of them are good smells like the coco..." she said.

she hesitated and moved in slowly reasting a head against his shulder, " thankyou for trying to viste me.... that is good enuff " she wisperd wanting to complain but feeling it wasnt her place.

" how long can you stay?" she asked in a quiet voice shivering slightly.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:51 pm

He opened his mouth to answer but his phone was ringing in it's normal annoying shrill ringtone. "depending on what mess they have for me to sort out this time." he flipped open the phone and rolled his eyes with a sigh. "hello?"
"oh thank god!" Jenny, Clark's secretary, sighed in a shaky voice "Clark went off base and he has no signal. I didn't know who to call-"
"Jenny calm down. What is it?"
"the new patient-one Clark found in the forest-it's not normal-vicious-we need someone to take a look at it." Theo frowned and with a solemn nod hung up and looked at Aka. "Aka something bad is happening at the lab. I have to go." He said hurreidly. For some reason this new patient sounded oddly firmiliar to him. But with Clark around he couldn't really leave Aka alone. "Aka. If you hear anyone, smell them, sense them, anyhing that makes you feel scared, hide. Don't come out till I get back, promise?" he thought he sounded a bit crazy but he had to make sure she'd be safe.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Aka smiled weekly and noded. " okay " she said understanding.

that is what her last care taker had said before they were all gone with no one to return. she would go were she had always gone.

she eased off of him and hugged her self, " okay.. i hope your people are okay... its not to bad i hope ." she sighed and then streached out on a nearby sofa," ill just get some reast and wait for Kannon to get back i guess...."

" do you need me to show you the way out?" she asked.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:25 pm

'Kannon?' Theo blinked but his phone started buzzing from two new texts. "No, I think I can handle it..." He said getting to his feet. "Hey Aka," He said looking back at her, "if this gets solved out a bit easier than I think, would you like to hang out later?" He asked but the phone started ringing again. He sighed and smiled ruefully. "I'll be back soon okay?" He said then hurried back the way he came.

"Theo?!" Jenny practicaly lept on him even though he was still trying to get his eyes used to the artificial lights around him. "Where's the problem?" He asked and Jenny jerked her head towards the nearest door and pulled him along. "Doctor Silva can't act without an authority figure and the thing isn't reacting to any stimuli given to stop its fit." She said but Theo's mind completely drowned her out. It was Lote except she looked feral, dangerous, and completely beast like. He shoved Jenny's hand off and opened the door to the room pushing past the doctors. "Back off!" He growled when the Doctor tried to warn him and got a safe distance from Lote but was still able to speak to her. "Lote, hey, snap out of it." He said then noticed her eyes. "Lote come on, look at me. You don't want to act like this, I can help but your going to have to stop trying to rip people apart."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Aka simply took a seat and keep her mouth shut as he ran out.

she was once agian alown.... it was going to get dark soon.. and the cold will once again set in.

sighing she lay donw to think... " i hope you do come back... " she wisperd as her eye's closed.

" ill just take a short nap... " she relaxed despite how bad she felt... like seh was scared and burning at the same time...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:28 am

lote felt the shocks of the liquid start to wear and she started shaking and involentarily moving her limbs to try and tug away from it.

"k-ken...ji..." she mumbled through a mouth filled with aching fangs
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:01 pm

At that moment, Kenji had made his way down the corridors to where Lote was... he was breathing heavily, his lungs sore from all the running... he quickly pulled his rod from his pouch knocking out the first doctor he saw... then as the others backed up ready to call security his attention went to Theo...

"get your disgusting fingers off of her... or I'll break every one of them..." he said pointing his rod at him...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:57 pm

"h-hu..?" she mumbled trying to to move but just kept shaking finally something caught her attention. It was kenji.

"k-ke..." she mumbled pushing a bruised arm under herself to pick herself up.

"this...this isnt right." she said looking dwon to see part of her tailand her one hand finding its way to her head touching a fuzzy ear

"im...im not part animal.... in anyway... what... what is this! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE WHAT IS GOING ON WHAT DID YOU DO!" she yelled in a panic at the knocked over doctor who was out cold

"this isnt right what is this this isnt right" she kept mumbling to herself taking her claws and digging them into her ears and pulling like she was trying to take them off

"GET IT OFF!" she yelled the needle marks in her arms and neck where clearly visible and bruises and burns where covering her light skin
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:46 pm

"Lote hey..." kenji said shaking her by her shoulders... "get a hold of yourself... we have to get out of here before these pricks do anything else to you..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:52 pm

"ken..ji?" she mumbled and nodded her head pulling herself up leaning on kenji for support

"i dont know if i can move my one leg so much..." she said looking down at the bruised and burned leg trying to keep the bulk of her weight off it
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:46 pm

"Don't worry Lote..." Kenji said putting an arm around her to keep her steady... "I'll get you out of here... and I'll kill anyone who gets in our way..." Kenji backed slowly towards the door... "don't any of you move an inch... or you'll find yourself on the recieving end of a very painful experience... and I'll make sure to pay you back for every needle and drug you forced on her..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:30 pm

(sorry, my computer sorta died recently and getting the stupid family computer to work has been a three day project)
Theo frowned noting the fact that not only had Lote been experimented on before he could help her but now a co workers son was threatening everyone and gaurds would be there any minute to see what the comotion was about. He saw someone raching for their radio but waved a hand and gave Kenji a calculating look. 'gotta admire his bravery.' he thought before speaking. "We don't want trouble. Take the experiment." Doctor Silva sat up weakly and went to object but Theo shook his head. "You should be careful of what your getting into." he said but it was directed at Lote and Kenji.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:05 am

lote put her head back closer to the door and closed her eyes listening. other then her heart beat she could hear the poud of foot steps. radios being called on... experiment loose. stop at all costs....

she reached her free hand and grabbed a handfull of needles ripping the caps off with her teeth and her and kenji moved out the door as soon as one of the gaurds rounded the corner she chucked a needle hitting him right int he neck were there was an open patch of skin where his armor ended and his helmet began

"we need to get out of here quick" she said trying to move as quickly as possible
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:54 am

"yeah I got it..." Kenji said slipping his weapon away... "just hang on..." he scooped her up in his arms and made his way down the hall... he took one last look back at Theo... 'what a wierd guy...' he mummered thinking of what his father would have done in that situation... "alright Lote... let's get out of here..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:29 pm

lote nodded and held onto kenji as he moved she thru the needles into anyone who came into sight till they finally got out into the open and away from the building did she drop the needles and just hang onto kenji her entire body shaking
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:53 pm

finally getting some fresh air to breathe, Kenji panted heavily before finally settling... "alright Lote..." he said looking down at her with a smile... "once we get into the forest we'll be clear... so just hang tight..."

as she shook in his arms, Kenji began to wonder how horrible the treatment was on her... 'she was so strong... unflinching... and now look at her... shaking like a scared child...' but he sighed and shook his head making his way to the safety of the lush green forest... 'I suppose everyone deserves a chance to be frightened once in awhile... and aslong as she is, then I'll protect her...' he dove passed the thick branches into the clearing and contiued on a long trek to the dark reaches of the forest...

"Lote... where do we go?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:12 pm

lote pulled herself from his arms and landed on her feet "i need to get to the ancestors pool" she said and closed her eyes taking in a deep breath

"your not really alloud to come but as the only surviver i dont think the clan will care." she said and grabbed his hand

"try to move your feet as fast as i do mine alright?" she said and took off speeding through the forest everyonce in a while stumbling and nearly falling on her ankle but she kept running till they got deep into the thickest part of the forest and she walked up to 4 trees that where connected at the base of the trunk

she walked over to it and put her hands in a worn in part of the tree

all teh crevices in the bark shown blue spreading from her fingers and then the roots started moving and opened a way for them to get under the trees

"come on" she said and pulled her hands away leading him down into the pitch black
they spiraled down around the roots for a while till blue started glowing and lighting the path for them and she walked in to see the roots where dipped into a shimmering blue glowing liquid

"i dont know what would happen if a human touched the water but i dont know if it would be a good idea to find out" she said and pointed to the water

"this is believed to be the spirits of those who have fallen in the clan" she said and turned to him taking off all her weapons and metal handing it to him

"please. hold this" she said and she turned pulling off her armor. under all that protective armor she was wearing a very elfen looking outfit. it was tight green top that was cut above her belly and dipped on the bottom left side going up over her arm on the right. she was wearing a short green skirt of the same fabric that was tight fitting with some type of a mesh wrap around it with beads intertwined in the netting. she was barefoot but had tattoos that where glowly blue in the light of the water swirling around her arm and around her neck then down at the top of her chest

she puleld her hair down and it laid curled around her face

a swirl of blue was under her eye and she gave him one last glance "listen. im going to walk into that water. and no matter what happens. i want you to promise me you will leave me in here until i come out on my own. alright?" she asked "promsie me?"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:16 pm

"ummm..." Kenji mumbled... "yes... I'll stay here... I promise..." he said now with conviction... "I won't leave this spot... I promise..." he then scratched his head... "hey... be careful... alright?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:24 pm

she nodded and looked at the water one last time before stepping in till she got to the very middle of the water and she stood against the main root put her hands on it and closing her eyes. the entire domed roof lite with blue markings again spreading from her fingers

the water crawled up her skin and tried to pull her away. it started tugging her downward but she kept her stance and stayed upright

then it covered her entire body and started creeping up her neck and went into her mouth nose and eyes making her markings glow brighter and more vivde until it pulled her down into the water and the entire room went black even teh water lost its color. all you could see was the glowing outline of her body somewhere below the waters edge and it almost looked like she was struggling and grabbing at something
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Aka shreeked in pain before waking in a dream seeing Lote glowing blue.

" lote... " she said her voice travling like water around her in waves.

" are you alright?" she gasped strangly out of breath feeling the earth around her all the little lights brushing against her filling her wiht healing warmth.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:32 pm

"h-hu?" she mumbled shifting her glowing blue eyes to make out the shape of aka

"a-ak...a" she mumbled and a shooting pain hit her. she arched her back and tried to scream but glowing blue tears just streamed from her eyes

the skin and fur was being stripped from the ears and tail that was on her head

"g-get...ba-ck" she huffed to aka trying to make sure that the water wouldnt touch aka not knowing what it would do. it was cleansing her and she knew it, it was just a painful process
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Aka remaind there and hummed sweetly in her spirit form.

the water wouldnt hurt her... she had been her before a long time ago.

"everything will be okay Lote. " she wisperd as she cried for Lote, feeling her pain too...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:31 pm

"what?! The subject!" the doctor panicked and Theo pushed past their disapproving stares and headed out into the hallway. Guards lay stunned from the effects of the drugs while others writhed in pain. "oh my god!" Jenny shreiked hurrying to help one who's neck appeared bruised totaly purple. "we need help." theo said into the open office door and helped pull one of the guards onto a table and got to work.

"end result?"
"2 dead, 3 recovering, 5 unlikely survivors." Clark frowned stopping his typing to look at Theo. "and the subject escaped." Clark raised an eyebrow then leaned back in his chair, puffing out a breath. "Damn it, I thought this one would be close..."
Theo grimaced and willed himself to stop but began to speak anyways, "sir....my research, the places I've been suggests that this spirit or power we seek, may not be an essance.....but a living breathing being." Clarks eyes were locked on Theo but he didn't speak. "what a being that would be..." Clark finally said beforereturning back to his typing.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next