FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Elemental Fight EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Elemental Fight EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Elemental Fight EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Elemental Fight EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Elemental Fight EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Elemental Fight EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Elemental Fight EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Elemental Fight EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Elemental Fight EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Elemental Fight

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Elemental Fight Empty Elemental Fight

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:20 am

Kuzon took his first steps off the docks into the unfamiliar territory. 'i hope you where right master yudai' he thought shifting the backpack on his shoulder and walking forward. he stopped to fill his pack with supplies and headed towards the road leading to the nearest earth kingdom city 'if im needed anywhere .. wouldnt it be in the earth kingdom capital?' he thought and sighed. 'this is going to be a long walk...' he blinked and saw they where selling ridding rhinos. he walked over and looked at the price and nearly jumped out of his skin. he huffed and continued walking down the road which soon turned into nothing but dirt and trees. "i should have bought a map" he mumbled as he stared at the cross roads he was standing at.

Eka was cartwheeling her way on teh path out of the earth kingdom city. she stopped her cartwheel and stood on her hands feeling the vibrations of someone coming towards her "ahhh....." she mumbled getting to her feet and quickly jumping into a tree. when she noticed it was just one person she jumped down "helllllooooo!" she said running up to them "you wouldnt happen to know the direction to lake laogie is would you?" she said with a smile
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Elemental Fight Empty Re: Elemental Fight

Post by Ayame Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:41 am

No one would ever expect anything like this from the Fire Nation's princess, no longer did she want to remain in that palace were she felt trapped. Her father was suffocating her and she couldn't take it anymore. After her mother disappeared all of those years ago there was so much she could take. She was the only one who was keeping her and now that she was gone there was no reason for her to stay there. Pulling up her hood the dark haired female slung her bag over her shoulder before dropping from her room window, like a thief in the night she vanished from sight. Hopefully to never be seen again. She was running away from home, she planned to start anew with a new name and new identity. She had no plans of coming back- ever.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Michi was feeling tired, not just a normal form of exhaustion but the kind that gives you a headache. And here she was yet again traveling to the farthest place away from the earth nation. She hated being here around the people that started this war, it reminded her too much of her home, the last place she wanted to see. "Just a bit longer and I can find a nice tea house, like the one dad used to take me too." She smiled slightly and didn't expect to be suddenly ambushed by someone. The ground rattled beneath her feet from being scared it was someone after her. Instead it was a girl, running up to ask about Lake Laogie. By the colors she war it was Michi's guess she was earth nation, not a soldier from the looks of things. "It's farther back, that way." She said jerking her finger back in the opposite direction. "A good couple miles off to the west of the city gate."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:09 pm

nena wore a lush white cloak to cover her face and insignia of the air nation, she was walking slowly down the path letting the wind comfort and accompany her as she traveled for the markets to stock up on sweets and meats. feeling a bit adventurous as she saw a pond, "oh how beautiful." she said running and letting the air blow her cloak off diving into the pond barely making a sound.

"wow." victorio said as he watched the woman jump into the air and glide through the water with ease and not a sound gave her away.
"air nation. a woman?" he said stopping on the path he had traveled looking for a tea house. he smiled as she surfaced and watched a moment longer.
"even in time of war the air nation still seems unfazed" he thought with knowing eyes.

Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:33 pm

eka smiled brightly "ah.... well.... you wouldnt happen to know of a resting place... like a bath house or a tea house. someplace close?" she said with a smile wrapping her arm around michi's "you wouldnt mind showing me would you? im blind and its pretty difficult to get around without help~!" she lied. eka could see fine through vibrations, but she was aching for company

"im eka! whats your name?" she asked with a smile her milky white eyes remaining the same spaced out position "oh wait..." she said running her hand on michi's arm "HEY! your an earth bender! thats so awesome!" she said after reading michi's chi "do you know any awesome moves?" she said pretending to move her fists like an earth bender
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Michi's eyes widdened in surprise at the girl and she quickly shook her head. "N-No, how did you just-?" She looked around her to make sure some rocks weren't floating or that she hadn't done something to make herself that obvious. "Wait-are you a bender?" She asked, looking at her up and down. She looked more like she was getting ready to flip into some kind of street preformance not blow up a rock. And blind too? 'Just my luck, a peppy blind girl that now phsycic.' She cleared her throat feeling a little bad for thinking it but she still didn't expect this.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:03 pm

"ah no... im not a bender... i wish." she said and then smiled as they started walking "you would be suprised how your senses build when one is gone" she said feeling a hair tickle her nose she pushed it out of the way

"do you liek cartwheels?!?" she excalimed giggling letting go of her arm doing a few one handed cartwheels landing on her arms on a rock a little ahead on the path her legs bent so her feet where next to her arms

"you still havent told me your name~" she giggled pulling her legs down to sit normally on the rock
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:37 pm

'My mistake, a very high energy, capable blind girl.' Michi thought and placed a hand on her hip. She was starting to get the feeling she wasn't going to be alone again for a while and she just didn't have the heart to yell at the girl to scram. 'It's not like I've got much else going for me.' She thought and smiled crookedly at her. "Well then Eka, since you asked so nicely, I'm Michiko, Michi for short." She said and looked at her for a moment, puzzled. "So do you still need to go to Lake Laogie?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:45 pm

"i can go there later" she said with a smile "i heard the lake had calming properties. i wanted to find out if it was true, but ive been traveling for a few days and i havent had a good rest or something decent to eat or drink in days" she said standing to walk next to michi again

"hey we're close arent we." she said being able to feel the vibrations of people walking around and a vauge lay out of the tea room

"how exciting!" she exclaimed grabbing michi's arm again and running towards the tea house

"ahhh its next to a pond!" she said and ran up the steps into the building grabbing a menu and handing it to michi "what type of teas do they have?" she asked with a big smile even though she wished she could read it herself
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Michi looked over the meu and tapped one of the sections. "Well mostly, oolong and a little bit of red teas." She looked down the list and read them off. "Oh, jazmine!" she said and smiled. "That's my favortie, but I mean there's also orange blosom and a cinamon spiced tea as well."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 pm

"i want jasmin too!" she said and clapped her hands. she reached into her pocket and pulled out enough to buy both their drinks "think of it as a thank you" she said with a smile walking to the counter. "excuse me... sir" she said and tapped the man on the shoulder he turned and eyed her then snickered "yes miss?" he said and she handed him the money "two jasmin teas please" she said and he chuckled "oh im sorry miss but this is the incorrect amount. you gave me two bronze pieces not silver" she frowned. she knew the exact weight of money and knew she gave him the right amount "no..." she mumbled and he balled a fist "you callin me a liar? how would you know?!?!? your a blind kid!" he snarled at her. she felt tears well in her blind eyes and she reached over the table jabbing him quickly in thechest and he fell to the floor completely paralized. bolting for the window she lept out with a pot of steaming tea in her hand. she stopped when she got to the waters edge. wipping away a tear before sitting down calmly. she could feel michi come up behind her and she smiled smally "do you think you could earth bend a few cups?" she asked. her hand hurt. chii blocking always seemed to weaken her own arm. from being a hair off it could actually cause herself damage
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Michi hadn't seen what transpired between the man at the counter and Eka but simply looked up to find Eka out the window with the tea and the man twitching on the floor. She got up and chased after her but before she could so much as utter a word Eka was asking her to bend something. "Uh, about that-" She noticed the sad look on her face and instantly bit her lip. "Don't expect them to be symetrical." She finaly said before blowing out a breath. Her hands raised together and a rock that sat by the waters edge floated a few inches off the ground. she folded her fingers in ward and apart, simotaniously breaking the rock in two. She did a coulpe of shifting movements with her hands and soon chizzled away two, lopsided, but fully functional, cups. "Beggers can't be chosers." She muttered, picking up the cups and offered her one. "You sure, kicked some ass in there. I don't think he'll know what hit him when he gets off the floor." She said a laugh bubbling in her voice.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:43 pm

"yeah... it was a bit of a reflex" she said with a nervous shrug "my bad i guess" she poured thm both some tea "plus he shouldnt try to doop a blind person. thats just wrong. i had to teach him a lesson somehow" she giggled her cheeriness starting to return "ahhhh" she said breathing in the tea "your cups are.... um... fine" she said trying to be polite "eh he...he.." she nervously sruggled trying to drink and not spill the tea all over herself with the awkwardly shapped cups. she took a sip and blinked her hand touching the ground "someone else is here" she said trying to feel more vibrations but it seemed like he was sitting.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Victorio walked past the pond then into the tea house to sit across from two more women asking the waitress for jasmine tea. his fox friend close by his side.
"one for him to please." he said more as a statement than a question.

Nena was continuing to enjoy her surroundings and the tea house when she remembered what she needed to do before she traveled back.
"well, a break couldnt hurt anything, right?" she was tired of helping run the most prominent temple in her village and thought she deserved a break.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Michi looked up from where her and Eka sat by the river and stared the man down for a moment. "Do I know you?" She said, an eyebrow arched slightly in question.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:33 pm

eka blinked and felt the vibrations of the fox with a large smile "awwww so fluffy!!" she giggled scratching its head "anybody who goes around with something this fluffy cant be bad" she said cuddling the little fox against her face

"my names eka!" she said holding her hand out to the man "and you are?"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:35 pm

"Not unless you are an avid wanted poster sign reader...you're not are you?" he said with a little bit of a nervous smile. his fox dashing across to eka and curling up in her lap.
"heh im Victorrio." he said shaking her hand.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:38 pm

"me and signs dont get along to well" she said looking up at him with her milky blind eyes "and who are you cutie?" she asked with a giggle rubbing her nose against the little foxes
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:41 pm

"her name is gaia, i found her running from a band of earth benders. she had a certain effect on them and they ran scared i was so amazed i decided to keep her and take care of her as my own." he said looking back over to the other woman.
"what is your name?" he smiled friendly at her.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:58 pm

"Michiko, earth bender." Michi said and gave a small sigh before sipping her tea. 'I must have some kind of people bending I didn't know about?' She said wondering why she was meeting so many new people. "Victorrio and Gaia. Wanted enough for posters?" She laughed a little and shook her head. "Don't worry, I honestly don't care what the earth nation wants with people these days."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:01 pm

"good i am a water bender," he thought again about the woman he had seen outside.
"you wouldnt happen to be traveling with an air bender, would you?" he asked imagining the woman in the pond.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:08 pm

"no..." eka said lowering gaia into her lap "water and air bender!" she said with a smile "i would love to read your aura's sometime!.... but nows not that good. you said your wanted right? then i think we should get going" she said standing. no sooner did she say that did a few of the earth kingdom soldiers burst through the door. "we got a tip that there is a water bender traveling these parts! all of you are gunna cooperate or ur gunna be working the coal mines!" he yelled throwing a rock through the back of the tea house

"eh. speak of the devil" eka chuckled nervously
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Michi groaned and got to her feet, her eyes locking on the soldiers in pure annoyance. "Seems your information is lacking. As you can see there aren't any water benders here." She said, her eyes narrowing. Coal mines, how they loved to push that threat on these poor people. "So if you don't mind, we'll be leaving."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:18 pm

"what was that!" Nema exclaimed running into the tea house. seeing the men close in on the trio to the side she did a short hand gesture and blew them down "hurry!" she called with serious eyes throwing her cloak back over her face so the soldiers didnt see her.

"geuss she didnt here you bluff" victorrio said as he brought water from the hole in the tea house to soak the soldiers.
"come on!" he said to the others running to the entrance.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:40 pm

eka stood and ran towards the open door "top of the mornin' to ya!" she said to nema with a smile running past her out of the tea shop and down the street with the others on her trail. she giggled running backwards waving at them "phew~! that was pretty fun huh guys?" she said with a smile "i bet we could've crushed em!" she said moving her fists quickly
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next