FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Elemental Fight - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Elemental Fight - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Elemental Fight - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Elemental Fight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Elemental Fight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Elemental Fight - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Elemental Fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Elemental Fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Elemental Fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Elemental Fight

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Elemental Fight - Page 2 Empty Re: Elemental Fight

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Michi was starting to wonder what exactly she'd just gotten herself into. 'God now the whole guards going to be after us!' She thought and looked towards everyone. "Where do you expect us to go now?" She said looking around at everyone that was giving them weird looks from all the comotion.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm

"hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" eka said with a giggle " what about to the earth kingdom! we should take it down!" she said with a wink
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:28 pm

"Okay, now I'm convinced you're crazy." Michi said and slowed to a halt when they'd reached a small alley way that was safely out of sight of unwanted eyes. "You know it's not safe to talk that way around here. It's not exactly a friendly topic with the military forces with even bigger rocks than the one you saw at the tea house." She huffed, smoothing some of the hair out of her face. She felt like such a hypocrite. There wasn't a day that went by that she didn't think about sticking it to that dictator that wanted to call himself a king? But what could they do? One unskilled earth bender, an air bender, a water bender with his fox, and a girl that could read chi? "Besides, we don't know the first thing about fighting a war." She said, resting against the wall behind her.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:34 pm

"then we should so learn! we can find masters... and become totally awesome!" she said with a smile putting her hands on her head "itll be great!"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:31 pm

"Yes! Cause everyone wants to take time to train inexperienced kids." She grumbled and shook her head a little. "it's just...not posible." She moved away from the wall and gave a careful glance around the corner. "No soldierss, looks like the cowards went home." She snickered and noticed her own exacitement at that, at how easy it had been. 'Those were just small town military men. Nothing compared to real earth benders...' She thought and looked at Eka for a moment, the at the others. "A master isn't a bad idea though..." She looked at her hands and tried her best to remember the small things her dad had taught her. "You know, I'm not saying gaining skills would change the world but learning to best those idiots would level the playing feild."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:01 pm

nema watched as the two discussed their ideas keeping an eye out for gaurds.

victorrio passed glances at the women and piped up.
"rise against the earth nation, why not i have bounties on my head anyway. only a matter of time." he smirked at nema then drew his attention back to the women
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:21 pm

"we should all master our skills first though... or there really isnt a point... we should find a water bender first... its the furthest away... then we can work our way in toward the earth kingdom.. and when we are done, we will be able to attack quickly and swiftly!" she said with a wink "itll be awesome!"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:45 pm

"Do you guys even understand how insane you sound right now?" Michi grumbled but was smiling a little to herself. 'The water nation? That's the farthest from home I've ever been...' She thought. "Alright, if its the water nation we're headed for, we need to get to Senlin to catch a boat from there." She said, remembering vaguelly the route there from all the trips she took with her family. "They've been having alot of trouble with the military however, the navy occupies the entire town." She added, as a way to warn them this trip wasn't as simple as it sounded.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:51 pm

"well that just adds some practice targets hmm?" nema finally piped in pulling her hood down to look at each member of her new found team

"she speaks!" victorrio said with false astonishment.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Michi jumped a little, having forgotten the girl was even there. "I guess you're right...uh...sorry what was your name again?" She said, with a raised eyebrow in question.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:10 pm

"my name is nema, and yours?" she asked with an uneasy smile.

"im victorrio, it is most wonderful to meet you." he said trying to kiss her hand but failing as a quick gust of wind knocked him off of his feet.
"hey!"
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:19 pm

"how exciting!!" she said with a smile "and perhaps we can stop at some attractions on the way" she said with an innocent look "ok well ... im following you guys!" she said with a smile jumping onto her hands taking a few steps
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:25 pm

"how wonderful an adventure!" nema jumped excitedly then got ahold of herself.

"where to start, i believe my village is east of here the master would be another mile from there. so we should get started." he said waiting for everyone to follow.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Michi sighed knowing she had already signed onto this and wasn't getting out of it. "Alright lets follow the water bender then."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 pm

"yay! even if i cant swim... i love the feel of water on my feet!!" she said and jumped onto her feet running up to victorrio "so how did you find out that you where a water bender?" she said with a smile
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:27 pm

victorrio smiled brightly at her.
"i started learning when i was younger when my village was prosperous, until we were attacked by the earth nation and took my parents...leaving me an orphan so i have traveled ever since." he ended with sad eyes
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:05 pm

"your aura went sad" she said with a frown "here...and here" she said pointing to the two points around his heart lightly "im sorry for your loss. but its made you strong. my parents kinda... told me to go and dicover my own path in life" she said with a confused smile "im not really sure if it was in a loving way or if it was in a fearful way" she bit her lip "if i could iu would love to watch your aura when you bend. im trying to learn how to block bending" she said with a whisper to the final part
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:05 pm

"we all have trials and tribulations, some we have yet to meet but will come to soon. i would love to help and practice with you." vic ended with a big smile.

"you can read auras?" nema asked. then looking over to michi. "are you fire nation then?" she questioned thinking that would make a well balanced team.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Michi left her thoughts a moment and gave Nema a small shake of her head. "No, earth nation." she said and remembered Nema taking care of the guard back at the tea house. "and your air nation?" she said and cracked a small smile. "I thought most air nation people were pro peace."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:24 pm

"yes but as seen i did not a attack them i simply was startled and threw my hand the wrong way. i was never seen as the perfect air bender prodigy because of my loopholes in our code, i have gotten into so much trouble because of it but oh well." she said pulling her hood back up and following vic as he began walking the path to the water tribes.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:58 pm

"fun!" she said to vic "between you and me... water is pretty scary! i wouldnt mess with ya" she said trying to make it seem like a joke but there was a hint of seriousness behind her voice

after walking for hours eka yawned becomeing clumsy and tripping. she hit her head and grabbed her ears quickly. the vibrations from hitting her head made the world turn black for a moment. she tried to get her bearings but itw as like a sea of emptiness all around her. when she started to feel vibrations again she took a sigh of relief not really wanting to get up "im getting tired... maybe we could set up camp?" she asked sitting in the middle of the road rubbing her throbbing head
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Michi went to Eka's side to make sure she didn't hurt herself. "Sure, its not bad here." She said looking at the open grassland that surrounded the road. 'Still no where close to any sea or border of the earth nation.' She touched a rock and a few of them lifted into the air. She worked with the earth, slowly but surely fashioning a place to build a fire without it causing a fire. "Best part is the smoke wont draw much attention from unwanted visitors." She said proudly then frowned a little. "Problem is I'm not so good with actually lighting fires...."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:44 pm

"here i can do it." nema said starting to rub the sticks together while using slow gusts of air to bring the flicker to a small flame using the small winds to help it grow.

"well that is useful survival skills." vic said with a small smile. looking to the rest of the group.
"this should be a most interesting journey no?"
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:37 pm

eka sat infront of the growing fire and flopped onto her back flipping so she went into a one handed hand stand and then jumped onto her feet stumbling a little "damn... still cant stick that" she sighed and walked up tot he fire "hey would anyone mind helping me practice some fighting?" she said sticking her tongue out
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:07 pm

nema stood and watched vic "im sure we could both help. victorrio looks to be on edge and i haven't trained today." nema said with a small smile.

"im game."vic said starting to stretch and practice different moves and styles.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next