FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
What do you like/dislike about being a guy/girl? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
What do you like/dislike about being a guy/girl? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
What do you like/dislike about being a guy/girl? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
What do you like/dislike about being a guy/girl? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
What do you like/dislike about being a guy/girl? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
What do you like/dislike about being a guy/girl? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
What do you like/dislike about being a guy/girl? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
What do you like/dislike about being a guy/girl? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
What do you like/dislike about being a guy/girl? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do you like/dislike about being a guy/girl?

+4
Just_Smile
Zane the pure
Claire
Archangel
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you like/dislike about being a guy/girl? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you like/dislike about being a guy/girl?

Post by Archangel Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:16 pm

lol interesting take on the conversation, it always comes full circle back to anatomy with you haha
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

What do you like/dislike about being a guy/girl? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you like/dislike about being a guy/girl?

Post by Erel Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:56 pm

It would be hardly viable if one disagrees with the notion that anatomy is the most prominent attribute that separates men and women. Of course I have to put this on the topic; I have the testicular fortitude to do so. Fashion and apparel is indeed in my mind, but frankly, it's rather redundant in the topic as it is so I'll weave a different web now! Thanks for playing! Very Happy
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:06 pm

To be honest, I didn't know that was yaoi at first. Squall was drawn in a very bishonen style, I didn't even know it was him. O_o Oh well, 'eeeeey sexy lady.

Moving on, as Erel so infamously put it, boners are a big pain in the ass to deal with. Especially with how erratic and uncalled for they are most of the time, they can lead to very uncomfortable and borderline embarrassing moments. Were it not for me wearing a royal cloak and being the only cast member NOT wearing tights, that theater performance would have gone very sour. -_-

I wouldn't assume women have it easy in that department either, seeing as both genders have a locker room where EVERYONE can see what your undies look like.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:08 pm

LOL. I hated it in high school since I went to a private school where school girl uniforms were the required attire. So suffice to say, one can fathom where the 'morning wood' came about for this individual...

Damn. It was like higschool of the dead with less bouncy breasts. Though I must say... The skirts were alluring and convenient for them... the slacks for the male figure as I have redundantly pointed out wasn't the best deal....

I had to walk with my back pack in front after first period. LOL
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:06 pm

It is really interesting to read everything, lol.

I've also been thinking how lucky I am to be born in a Western country. When I listen to news on TV or watch documentaries, it's obvious that women don't have as many rights as men in some countries. There are even a few countries where they want to use the 'Sharia'. That's a total distaster for women (also for the other people awtually who want to be free and have rights)

So, I guess I'd rather be male in these countries :I
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Err.... now I feel rather asinine to an extent since Smiles ended up reading things here. LOL.

But I'm glad you found some humor in it.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:17 pm

You don't have to feel like that. I'm used to read such comments from you (jk)
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:08 pm

I was fixing to say that everyone should be just about used to the loose lip around here. lol
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:36 pm

LOOSE? Like GOOSE? =P
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanpan Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:09 pm

Great thread idea...

1) Male Pattern Baldness - obviously this only applies to certain guys but I'm sadly one. My hair began receding at 19, it was heart breaking tbh. I had long hair for most of my teens and although I'd cut it due to peer pressure, I had planned to start regrowing it. One day I'll pay the big bucks for the treatment but for now I have to make due with a skin head.

2) Uncomfortable Unmentionables - I can't be the only one who finds our set up down their awkward. The penis is prone to random erections which can be uncomfortable and embarrassing. As for the testicles, often get in uncomfortable positions which can drive me nuts(no pun intended ha), often find myself re-adjusting myself and the feel conscious that people will think I'm some sort of pervert.

3) Pressure to be Muscular -I feel this day and age TV has created this belief that all us guys have to be built like a brick house and chiseled. I'm not a fan of this look. I'd like to be a little more muscular but still rather thin.

4) Body hair - Now I'm no gorilla but I get my fair share if body hair and I'm not a big fan.

That's it in a nutshell Smile
Hanpan
Hanpan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:44 pm

I'll start off with the con's of being a woman, mainly myself >.<

1) All women have to agree on this one, Periods! I know they are what we need to of course produce those beautiful bouncing screaming babies that puke on you all the time but yet you still love them but they are one of the most annoying gifts god gave women (if you can really call them gifts). They decide to happen when you least expect them and when you don't want them to. Wearing the said tampons/tampax are uncomfortable and at times can make you very self conscious especially when asking your friends or partner every 5 minutes "I haven't leaked have I?" just to make sure that no one can see anything. Also the annoying stomach cramps/headaches that come along every so often are quite unpleasant.

2) Breasts. Now you ask me why Breasts, yes most men would disagree with me and go "Breasts are one of the best things about being woman, tits and arse all the way!" but with my own body I must disagree. I could say I have been blessed with having quite a big bust but in my terms at certain times this can be annoying and uncomfortable. You always have to make sure you wear the appropriate bra for certain activities, believe me bouncing boobies may look fun to men but on women this can hurt and get in the way lol.

3) Vanity. With women there is always the pressure to have 'pretty' hair or look pretty in general. You go out on the street with bed hair and suddenly your the scruff of the street, women have to always maintain a level of vanity when doing certain things. Such as meeting their friends, there is always that bitchy friend who thinks they look much better than you and likes to point it out on a daily basis. Plus what makes it worse is Page 3 girls in the newspapers or even in mens magazines such as Nuts. There is always a beautiful babe with size 36D breasts on the cover, pouting her gorgeous lipglossed lips and seducing all you men with her cat like eye make up. Now when talking about women having low self esteem this is one of the many things that causes it. Don't get me wrong, I used to love looking at many naked beautiful women myself but in turn there was always something you could think about i.e. "I wish my tits were as small as hers, I wish I had a more toned body like hers". There will always be something making a woman want to change her appearance in one small way or another.

Now I think that's it for my con's so on to the Pro's.

1) Has to be the biggest factor for me. The ability to look after a life inside of you...Yes I do mean a baby. Having gone through this twice myself, there is no greater joy than laid in the bath and seeing those little hands and feet moving around in your belly (Some of you maybe thinking, eww that's like watching Alien all over again) but once you see and feel for yourself you would know the feeling. Having the ability to take care of a life and also for that little person to know what your heartbeat sounds like from the inside is one of the most amazing gifts that god really did give women. The emotions you go through can be quite distressing and you do have the awkward breast leaking moment and not to mention everyone says that childbirth is one of the worst things in the world to go through, I can thoroughly agree with them. During labour you can't think of anything else but the pain and just afterwards when your baby is born you do think to yourself "I will NEVER go through that again" but then you start to think of the 9 months up to the labour and you think of how attached and connected to your baby you had become then you do start to think, yes I can do this again (which in turn some of you men say "a man would never get kicked in the nuts again but yet you go through childbirth again" it's not the physical side of the birth it's the emotions that make you want another). Trust me, once you see those little eyes looking up at you, or when you see their first smile, first laugh, first crawl, first tiny little step, or hearing those first tiny little words which could be "mamama" or "dadada" you know why giving life would be my first Pro.

2) The female body in general. I love my body, yes as I stated before my boobs are my biggest con about my body but everything else, I do take care of myself with healthy eating and I have become obsessed with my kettlebells which in turn has set me out with a nice toned figure. Which in turn means I can wear pretty much whatever I want, the freedom to wear dresses or skirts or even that nice skimpy little lingerie set that you've had your eyes on for god knows how long and show off that cleavage, it makes women all the more sexier. I do feel sorry for some men in that aspect, because we do have 'tits and a froo froo (Excuse the baby word)' and yes many women show their breasts beforehand and don't leave much to the imagination but men only have their penis to show off to the ladies while women can leave both to the imagination.

I don't really think I have anything else to add but of course if I do, you shall all be the first to know =P

Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanpan Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:07 pm

Oh we need pros.....easy for guys I guess

1) No period

2) No childbirth pain

More so pros of not being a woman, than being a man but hey Very Happy
Hanpan
Hanpan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:48 pm

I'd say men have a much easier time with both muscle building, and weight loss. It seems a tad unfair to women, but A guy can work his ass off and eat nearly whatever and keep a relatively good physique going. I myself scarf cake and ice cream like its free and because of the few exercises I do a day, I'm still well under the line of healthy weight (its actually kinda troubling.)

Along with what Taintz said about vanity, I feel men have way more wiggle room in society. I get up in the morning, and literally put zero effort into my appearance, and no one's talking at me like I'm lazy or don't take care of myself, but a woman would get torn up over such a lackadaisical routine.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:09 am

@Taintz, your first Pro is actually a painful reminder of what I can't have.

In my opinion, pros and cons are pretty much out of sight, out of mind when I realize, there are no pros for ME to be a guy, and there are no cons for ME to be a woman. I would gladly accept anything womanhood would bring me, as long as I know that it's really womanhood I'm going through, instead of some simulation. Sounds an awful lot like big bark, no bite, but I'm being completely honest. My girlfriend described PMS symptoms to me and I didn't get scared one bit, instead I felt enthralled. I don't enjoy pain, but I've always felt that physical pain doesn't compare to emotional pain. And I would rather take a week every month of physical pain, than a lifetime of depression.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:24 pm

@zane, the weight thing is mainly genetics, it has little to do with whether your a man or a woman. There are plenty of men who bust their ass in the gym and eat healthy but cant reach the physique of six pack abs or a toned figure.
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum