FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

2 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 9 Empty Re: Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

Post by Ayame Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:59 pm

His voice which was as cold as ice tore against her like sharp nails against the skin. Asuka could feel her breath increase while the sweat began to pour down her face, who was this person and why was he hurting Hansou. "Wh-why do you hurt him?" She managed to get out.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 9 Empty Re: Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Kurin paused for a moment before smiling... then he started to break out in laughter... "why?.. why you ask???" he wiped his hair back and took a breath... "because he shouldn't exist... his life is a joke... and it irritates me..." Kurin said harshly... "if I ever had the chance I would wipe his existence off the face of the earth... until then... it appeals to me to see him suffering... and he is too weak to stop me..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:11 pm

What an evil person. Her mind echoed loudly while the corners of her eyes began to burn with tears, she didn't want to see Hansou like this but every time she tried to move there was always this feeling that was emitted from Kurin that kept her frozen in place thus keeping her from doing anything. "Don't hurt him anymore....please don't this" She begged lightly.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Kurin eyes widened slightly when she said this... "what did you say to me?.." he asked angrily... "how dare you address me in such a manner..." he started to walk forward... but stopped suddenly...

"Kurin... no..." Hansou had grabbed Kurin by the ankle and held tightly... "leave her alone..." he begged... Kurin flinched suddenly and held a hand out in Hansou's direction... suddenly the tightness in Hansou's neck worsened... and he gasped for air desperately...

"you touched me... YOU... touched ME??!!" Kurin face turned red from anger... but it relaxed as he looked over at Asuka while still choking Hansou... "I follow the laws of the spirit realm... one rule among the spirits is that they follow those with the most powerful willpower... they flock to it... and it becomes a ruler of it's own division of the spirit realm... I have that power... so compared to me... Hansou who has no power at all is a peasant of even the most common spirits... I would be a lord... so by respect, he should address me as such..." he stopped talking for a moment and scoffed... "another rule is that the powers of a spirit is passed onto it's kin... like displacing energy... and it also continues to grow... I recieved the power of my parents... and Hansou recieved nothing... he was supposed to take a portion... but he never awakened at all... so they retain power that should be mine... if he was never born I would be much more then what you already see... it's ALL HIS FAULT!!!"

Last edited by flamin_souljah on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:04 am

Such a frigid heart.
How could one dislike the brother so much.
She could feel the memories pushing themselves into her mind, her brothers, her family it hurt so bad. "Hansou..." She whispered looking at him. Her eyes then shifted to Kurin "Please I beg you, stop this. I'll give you anything to stop it
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:55 am

Kurin laughed again... "what do you... a mere child... think you can do to stop me?.." he said crushing Hansou's neck even more... "you have no way to sway my will I can do as I please... and there's noth-..." he stopped... as if a wave overcame him he fell to one knee... his hold on Hansou released... Hansou took in a desperate breath, glad to be free of that stranglehold... Kurin kept his head low... "you... what are you?.." he asked Asuka... 'I can't believe I didn't feel it earlier... what is this presence... that exists in this small girl...' he looked up at her... "what kinds of power have you obtained?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Back and forth she swayed.
Eyes downcast on Kurin's fallen form.
Asuka was silent for quiet sometime before giving her reply "I am but a mere human and yet I have been blessed with power" She whispered in her usual airy voice. "Please" She begged. "I'll give you anything you want. I just ask for one thing in return. Leave Hansou be and in return you'll receive whatever it is you want"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Kurin rose from where he was and walked over to Asuka... "your power is superior to mine..." he said humbly... "though you don't seem to be able to control such an amazing gift just yet... the fact remains that you have much potential... and because of that... I am bound by a code of respect... I will accept your wish... for the time being..." he said walking passed her and down the hall... "I was sent by our parents to reclaim him... so when I return empty-handed, they will want to see for themselves... you should prepare for their arrival... goodbye Hansou..." he then walked out of the house...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Once he vanished she released to breath she was holding causing her to collapse to her knees. Asuka had no idea how she just survived that-the entire time he was there it was as if she were being choked to death by his aura. Feeling her senses slowly return to her Asuka allowed to gaze to fall to the ground where Hansou lay. Her glassy orbs now softened while a soft hand now ran down his face gently "...I'm sorry you had to go through that"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Hansou sat up resting his head against the wall... "I... was so... scared..." he said trying to stand... "that he would try and hurt you..." he got to his feet and took a look around... "I've get this from him all the time..." he said smiling alittle... "but he did some damage to the house... and I had just cleaning up from the last attack... looks like I'll have to get back to work..." he walked into the kitchen and sighed sadly... "the food... it's ruined... I'm sorry Ouja-sama..." he said turning to her...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Once again she could feel the corners of her eyes burn with warm tears which threatened to spill only this time she allowed herself to cry due to the fact that she was too weak to contain her feelings anymore. "Hansou..." She whispered softly. She climbed unto her feet quickly and then wrapped her arms around him gently "I was so scared..." She whispered. "I thought he was going to hurt you...I was so scared" She continued to cry lowly.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:44 pm

"Asuka..." he said looking at ehr in his arms... he started to blush a bit and wrapped his arms around her too... "there's no reason to worry about me... I don't plan on going anywhere until I pay you back for everything you've done..." his eyes were sudden;y drawn to something in the kitchen sitting safetly sitting on the counter... unharmed... "hey... the green tea ice cream I made is alright..." he smiled happily pointing to it... "do you want to give it a try Asuka??? erm... I mean... I would be honored if you would try this dessert I made you Ouja-sama..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:00 pm

She lifted her head from his shoulder where it was rested and turned around, there perched on the table was what appeared to be untouched green tea ice cream. She stared for a moment in silence before nodding with a small smile "Sure why not" She replied with a small laugh
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Hansou hurriedly went over to it and grabbed a spoon... he then scooped up a chunk and held it out to Asuka... "say ahhh..." he said tenderly with closed eyes and a smile...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:26 pm

She tried to contain the laughter that threatened to slip passed her lips when she saw Hansou's cheerful demeanor somehow return. When he came back Asuka watched as he scooped out some of the ice cream and held it out to her, in response she opened her mouth and took a taste the cold substance. "Wow. That tastes really good" She replied with the tiniest smile.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:33 pm

"I'm very glad..." Hansou said placing the ice cream back on the counter... "now that I've seen you enjoy my food I can now work with enthusiasm!!!" he said stretching a bit... "I should get this all cleaned up..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:35 pm

She smiled lightly before moving towards Hansou, soon standing a few inches away from him. "You know Hansou...if you need help I could give it to you." She whispered. "You don't have to do it all alone"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:00 pm

"well it's what I'm used to... besides... this is my way to repay you for your kindness... if you suddenly started to help me... it wouldn't be much of a thank-you now would it?.." he said trying to figure out what to do first...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:10 pm

"But Hansou..." She began but then stopped mid-sentence. Asuka knew there was no stopping him, his mind was set. "Alright, fine"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:39 pm

"alright... well..." he said moving some of the rubble out of the way... "this may take alittle while..." he said happy to be working on something... "Asuka... thanx for protecting me again..." Hansou said moving a broken piece of counter off to the side... "but I don't want you to put yourself in actual danger for me again... I don't know what I would do if you got hurt again... especially for someone like me... a useless piece of trash..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Asuka shook her head lightly in dismissal when she heard Hansou's words. "I-..." She began but paused mid-sentence and grew quiet for a moment before speaking again " I do this because I care...Hansou you are not worthless. Not to me, not in my eyes"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Hansou smiled again not looking back at her... a tear rolled down his cheek but he continued to work so she wouldn't see it... "thank you Ouja-sama... coming from you that is the best thing I could hear from somebody..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:49 pm

She nodded slowly while now leaning back against a near by wall, after all of today's excitement Asuka was feeling a bit tired. " I still plan on protecting you" She whispered. "Whether it's from Rima or your brother...anyone"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:52 pm

"then..." Hansou said turning and walking up infront of her... "I'll protect you too... so we'll never be left alone or defenseless... because we'll be looking after each other... right?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:55 pm

She nodded slowly before looking down, trying her best to avoid Hansou's gaze. "Right" She replied softly.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum