FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
~+Ying.&.Yang+~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
~+Ying.&.Yang+~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
~+Ying.&.Yang+~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
~+Ying.&.Yang+~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
~+Ying.&.Yang+~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
~+Ying.&.Yang+~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
~+Ying.&.Yang+~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
~+Ying.&.Yang+~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
~+Ying.&.Yang+~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

~+Ying.&.Yang+~

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

~+Ying.&.Yang+~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~+Ying.&.Yang+~

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Hiroki thought to agree but knew it wasn't possible for them all to have suffered blows to the head. "What did I tell you, the're all nuts." He huffed but followed after them. "Maybe its bad insense?" He mumbeled as he took in a breath of the spicy insenses burning on the alters before making a sour face at it. 'Or maybe the monks at the other temples put them up to it?' The monk closes to him got the brunt end of Hiroki's aversion when he caught him staring at him like he was about to start breathing fire or something. His eyes narrowed and instantly the monk looked away to Hiroki's satisfaction. He paused when they came to the shrine expecting something simple but instead found his expectations were very wrong. "Wow." Was all he could think to say as he struggled to remind himself not to let his jaw drop at the sight.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:51 pm

the large symbols of balance sat with the large circle of ying and yang carved out of stone with a stone dragon wrapped around a flame

"its the symbol of balance and the gardians of it, this is you two!" he said pointing to the dragon and flame

"and now in our greatest time of need you two have come just as the prophecy says!" he said shakking his cane in the air with excitement

"um.. sir, listen. i doubt that im a dragon. or warrior or whatever, i was raised on a rice farm." he tried explaining and the man shook his head

"but you fought with the strength of the dragon, you felt it didnt you, when you fight its the force of the dragon inside of you, and him, well obvious by the magic he uses! he is yang! the warrior in the darker half of the circle of ballance!" he said with a large smile

zen looked at hiroki "him?" he said "i dont know if you have the right people here, i was just told by my mother to come and speak with you about where i came from, who gave me up" he said and the monk sighed letting his cane fall

"you still dont understand, both of you dont have any REAL parents, you are gifts from the gods, birthed by no mortal you are the souls of these former gods imbodied by a race that is more excepted in thsi era. just as in all era's the gods have sent their warriors of peace to protect the lands." he explained and zen blinked "so my name is really Ying... not zen..." he said and tapped the hilt of his sword

"i still am having a hard time believing any of this sir" he said and the monk thumped Zen on the head with his cane rather hard "aghhh why!!?!" he mumbnled rubbing his now throbbing head

"you are young! you listen to your elder! this is no joke! without proper training you two will not be able to ward off the imbalance that is settling in the world" he said

"now im going to say it one more time, you two are ying and yang, the warriors of balance, now we will begin with your next lesson AND fixing up the temple, after supper!" he said and started to make his way down the stairs again

Zen felt his eye twitch slightly at the nonchalant attitude this crazy monk had

'oh well' he thought and followed him
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Hiroki stared at the giant stone balance symbol as he listened to the old monk talk. He felt like he had to argue with him. He wanted to deny it, like Zen but something in him was telling him everything this monk was saying was the truth or at least partially the truth. He was drawn to fire but he couldn't see him balancing out Zen in anyway. Hell he hardly knew the guy and now he was suposed to be the Yang to Ying. The monk however didn't leave room to argue and took off down the stairs for them to follow. He didn't know what to say anyways or argue. The elders back home had been right...this was definately an experience he'd never forget.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:28 pm

"this is kinda awkward eh?" he whispered to hiro as they walked towards the dinning room

they sat next to the head monk while the other monks filled in the other seats

as the monk talked to the other minks zen kept glancing at hiro and then felt a small smile pull across his face as they both ate

"i knew there was something special about you, when i was in the tea house. i think thats why i ended sitting by you" he said and took a sip of the sake that was sitting infront of them
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:58 pm

"Awkward doesn't begin to explain this." Hiro huffed gratefully taking the sake. He was already starting to get a head ache from his annoyance at being so confused. He looked up at Zen when he head him say something about him being special. "I thought you were strange, not exactly in a bad way.. But I didn't think things could get any weirder, not like this." He said and gave a sigh. "So we've been told we're some kind of balance, that's alot to take in." He said and again took a gulp of sake to help take in the news. "I don't know wether to believe it, or call it insanity.."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:15 pm

"well... what do these monks really have to gain by lieing to us? maybe it is right..." he said and laughed "yang" he said elbowing him "still.. we should help them clean up tomorrow inbetween 'lessons' or whatever he wanted to do with us" he said and sipped his sake again before eating the food that was laid out infront of them

"YING" the monk said but zen, still not used to it didnt really pay any attention he got a harsh hit on the head with a cane and he snapped to attention although never loosing hsi cool

"ah... yes sensei" he mumbled rubbing his head "you will be training with our elder Uzu" he said and pointed to the older man who smiled at him and waved

"Yang you will be assigned to me!" he said with a laugh and a snort. "you must train seperately before together!!" he said and zen bowed his head obediantly "we will see you bright and early sensei" he said and the man nodded

zen turned to hiro, he flashed him a look into his sleeve where zen had sone sake stashed

"well we will be turning in then" he said and stood bowing the monks

"thank you gracious hosts" he said and walked with hiro to their room

"ahhh sorry it was just feeling a little awkward so i thought we could just head in here" he said after he had shut the door being Hiro and handed him his own bottle of sake.

Zen sat on the bed taking a large gulp of sake wipping hsi mouth on his sleeve

"so... you are Yang... or an i... whats the difference anyway?" he said and sighed fiddling the bottle with his rough finger tips

"could you show me that fire trick again. that was cool" he said with a small smile
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Hiroki frowned at the old man not giving him the slightest sign of his concern when he mentioned being his teacher. "I already know how to use my magic just fine." He muttered looking away from him, already annoyed enough as it was and didn't want to deal with the cane swinging man. Just let him try swinging that at him, it would be a pile of ash before he even landed a blow. When he noticed Zen's odd look he raised a brow slightly at him till he saw the sake before Zen mentioned turning in for the night. He was thankful to be leaving the room full of shocked and awed monks, but still leaving to a room with the person he was suposed to be some sort of mystical half to wasn't any less akward. He however, put a little trust in Zen especially when he gave him the sake that he had been craving for his head ache.
"Ying is light while Yang is dark. I mean around the temples they talked about the balance of sun and moon, light and shadow, sun and rain. But to be personafied into people? Besides, it hardly seems accurate though. I mean just look at us-" He couldn't come up with a way for it not to make sense though. For a lack of a reasoning why it didn't make sense he took a drink of the sake. When Zen mentioned the fire he paused.
"That was not my best work, normally I could have taken care of that beast, that is if I hadn't underestimated it." He said lifting his hand palm up. a small flame flickered into existence and he shifted his hand, the small flame trailing around between his fingers as he spoke. "You're fighting technique was phenominal. I noticed you have a natural talent for it." He said as the small flame went out and he took another drink.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:26 pm

he smiled "well, its weird. i just kinda.. go into a trance. but its always been a strong point of mine. apparently the only time i show emotion is on the battle field" he said and took a sip again flopping back onto the bed

"that fire is cool though. i wish i could control that, though i probably would have accidentally burned the rice field down or something" he said with his usual soft smile. but whenever zen wasnt talking his face was rather monotone, emotionless. he sat up with the same look pulling his clothes off till he was in hsi sleeping pants and then sat on the bed "we should find that other one later tomorrow" he said folding his clothes neatly and putting them on the chair. he did have a large discolored patch on his back that almost resembled a light outline of a dragon

zen picked up the bottle and chugged the rest of the sake grimacing slightly before sighing, his cheeks a pink. he walked close to hiro, so close to his face it made hiro fall sitting on the bed "be careful with your fire ok? that monk is going to push you. dont loose your temper" he warned and then smiled slightly ruffling hiro's hair slipping into the other bed rolling onto his side
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Hiro blinked in shock when Zen left him after getting in his face. He knew the guy was strange, he could tell by his void of emotion look on his face. But he didn't expect him to invade his personal space. 'Then again, he downed all that sake..probably drunk. I'm a little buzzed myself.' He frowned a little miffed that Zen was warning him about his temper. "I can handle myself just fine. Worry about yourself." He said rather annoyed, before burrying his face in the pillow.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:30 pm

zen and hiro were woken up rather early and hussled off to their teachers

"how is this going to help me? i understand rebuilding this place is good but WHY and I doing this by MYSELF" zen said as he hauled two huge chunks of wood away from the wreak while his sensei sat sipping tea.

"it is not your job to ask questions. you are the muscle of the two of you. you need to learn control while fighting other wise you could end up hurting those you protect!" his sensei shouted and zen frowned

"i understand that but why am i cleaning this mess myself!!!" he called and the sensei shrugged "because its a good work out?" zen felt his eyebrow twitch a little at his sensei's comment before dragging a broken pillar half way across the courtyard
~*~
meanwhile Hiro's sensei sat cross legend facing the cross legged hiro. he stared at him for a good hour before either of them spoke "my young boy, before you can properly unlock your techniques, you must learn how to handle even the smallest of pressure" he said and scoot so his knee's touched hiro's and then stared at him blankly for hours more watching as slowly hiro lost his patience
~*~
hours had gone by and at this point zen had pulled his shirt off and was sweating from all the physical work. even if they where in a snowy mountain top. he saw hiro walk by and let out a sigh

"ahh. break time already? alright Ying you can go with Yang for lunch, when you two get back youll resume your training. Zen nodded and set the chunk of wood down walking over to hiro

"are they working you like a dog too?"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Hiro whirled on Zen, not angry with him but with this entire situation. "No! In fact we've done nothing absolutely nothing!" He growled. He kept thinking back on it, the sensei looking at him, staring like some senile old fool. Hiro already knew his abilities. He could control his magic just fine, he didn't need this man's help. Neither did he need his comedic little routine of bull shit lessons. Did he think Hiro was a moron, that he couldn't handle himself? He had gotten so beside him self with irritation and impatience he had gotten up and left the lesson. The sensei didn't protest so he just kept going, he would return later, maybe...Zen's words floated through his mind. 'calm, I need to be calm.' he said looking Zen over. He noticed he was sweaty and looked tired, obviously from hard work.. He huffed but his irritated look hadn't faded as he looked away for some reason. "Let's go grab something to drink..it will help cool you off."

~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:23 pm

"ah, ok" he said and followed after hiro "i wish i was just sitting like you. hes having me clean the entire wreak. and i cant have any help" he huffed as they sat down and were served sake

zen reached for the bottle grabbing it. his hand slightly flinching he pulled away to see his hand had open cuts from strain and the wood. he grabbed the bottle tighter and took a sip

"he said i have no control over my fighting. which i feel isnt true" he said and shook his head "maybe its just me" he said and handed the bottle to hiro looking the man over a little. he couldnt help a smile creep onto his face at the frustrated pout that had pulled across hiro's face

"ah, your face will stick like that if you dont smile sometime" he said elbowing hiro playfully as they were served big bowls of rice. zen bowed his head and shoveled the rice in with the chop sticks rapidly. he had to admit all the physical work had him starving.

"mm... you know-" he said gulping down a mouthful of food " if we really are some type of weird thing... isnt it weird that we didnt meet till now?" he said and rested his bowl back on the table "i mean.. who has been the ying and yang while we had no idea about it? anyone?" he questioned

"do you think thats why those demons attacked?" he stared at his bowl with the blank expression again
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:13 am

Hiro's cheeks took on a pink hue when he elbowed him, something he was never used to doing. He didn't really have many people comment on his frowning habit, it had become so natural he hardly noticed it anymore. He tried for a smile but it just was a softer version of his frown. "I have no idea..it's safe to assume it might have just been coincidence that they scaled the mountain that day...to attack the place we were headed to...on the same day." He blinked then took a drink. "Well, we can call this meeting Fate, if you believe in that sort of thing. And also for the sheer timing that all this happened." he picked at the rice and gave up on it, pushing it towards Zen. He didn't eat much when he was stressed. "And if there was another Ying and Yang, what happened to them?" Hiro shuddered to think about it. "What do we do about this? They keep calling us Ying and Yang but I just don't see it. Sure, everything did work out rather strangely, but it doesn't mean we're some kind of legendary warriors. Maybe they're wrong." Hiro felt the small pang of that worry from the night before hit him. Why him? Why was he some Yang person? Why did he have to have someone he didn't know rely on him? Would he just be the one to slow Zen down? "I'm glad though that at least I have someone reasonable around here, out of all the crazies you know?"

~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:58 pm

zen looked at the upset looking hiro and sighed not really knowing how to cheer him up but for some reason he really wanted to see Hiro smile, maybe it was because they had a weird 'bond' or something because of the whole ying and yang thing"mm" zen said and looked at the rice that hiro gave to him. he took a few bites and then picked up a chunk holding it to Hiro's face "you should eat. keep your strength up." he said with a small smile "and... i promise ill always call you Hiro, even if everyone else calls you Yang" he said with a soft smill feeling a little heat hit his face
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Hiro was surprised at the offered rice and his face fell in confusion. He looked to Zen and the words he said actually made him want to put up the effort for a smile. He was concerned and nice to him, though Hiro didn't really deserve it. He was just so odd...Hiro decided he wouldn't give someone that satisfaction of seeing a full smile just yet. However and leaned forward a bit, gingerly taking the rice from the chopsticks. "Thank you, Zen. You still do want to be called Zen right?" He asked not wanting to make this person mad with him.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:14 pm

zen felt a real smile creep across his face for the first time in a long time "yeah, that would be nice" he said and heard the clack of a cane behind him and he turned to see both of the monks standing there

"time for a little team practice boys!" he said and zen felt his large smile fade into his normal blank stare, standing setting the rice down walking with hiro , zen sighed looking at his sensei

"alright boys follow us, we have monks who deal with dark magic, and you need to learn how defend yourselves in intese situations" he said and zen nodded. it sounded reasonable enough

they walked to two large doors and when they where opened it was pitch black inside

"the lesson starts as soon as you walk into the room" th emonk said and then pushed them both into the room shutting the doors

"ah... hiro?" he said trying to find him in the darkness. he could feel the vibrations on the floor from hiro's steps

"hiro are you-"

a huge slab of ice shot up from the floor knocking zen clear to the other side of the large dark room. zen heard the dropping noise of his swords. he raced forward but slammed into another ice wall that appeared out of no where

"ahh... hiro! use your fire! i cant see anything!" he yelled rubbing his sore head
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:35 pm

Darkness, so pitch black Hiro couldn't see an inch in front of his face, surrounded him on all sides. He froze as it felt as if the darkness were closing in on him. He took a staggering step back for the entrance, realizing his hands were trembling when he fumbled around for a way out. He found only the walls around him. He tried to take a calming breath but the air in the room seemed to be sucked out of it. He was shaking hard now and feeling the sick clenching in his gut. It was terror, the purest kind that was making him sink lower than he ever felt he could. Even as he struggled to get a flame started in his hand, it wouldn't light because he was too shaken up. He needed concentration, something his scattered brain couldn't handle under the stress. He had learned this lesson long ago, the day the village people gave him to the monks when they discovered his abilities. The Elders were curious and had him placed in a test to make sure he was the real thing.
Hiro had sat for 4 days in a cell of darkness, being subjected to horrible noises and painful prodding that came from it's depths. Finally he managed to gather up enough of his fleeting strength for a small spark, one that was enough to prove to the monks he was special and be released from that horrible place.
He couldn't help but trembled in fear at the memory. He tried to compose himself, but failed miserably. He could only continue to stand there frozen with a blank mind and a doe eyed stare. A shard of ice came for him but he dodged it, narrowly missing his cheek. He lifted his hands as another came at him but it was only a very faint flame that sprung in the air, just enough to melt the shards coming for his vitals and to reveal his terrified expression.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:00 pm

zen blinked when he saw hiro's face and got a look of anger on his face. he raced forward in the dark leaping over the ice he landed next to hiro

"hiro... hiro whats wrong?" he asked and grabbed hiro pulling him away as a large shard of ice slammed towards them

"hiro..." he said standing behind hiro, he pulled him into a tight hug gripping him tightly

"dont be afraid." he whispered.as he took the brunt force of a few ice shards that hit his back as he protected hiro

"im here, ive got you" he mumbled into hiro's ear
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Hiro was frozen in fear till Zen's arms found him. He still trembled but his surprise took his attention off the dark momentarily. "I'm fine." He tried to say but his voice was soft and shaky. 'I'm not afraid, I cant be weak, never. Zen, I don't need your help.' Even if he had wanted to say those things, he couldn't help the fact he found comfort in his words and the strong arms around him. In fact he pressed back against him as he tried to ward away his fears. His ears picked up a cracking beneath them and instantly his mind was on high alert. As if kick starting his abilities, he squeezed his eyes shut and fire shot through the floor in fiery veins, consuming a portion of the room in light. The ice that had formed beneath them ready to splinter and spear them fizzled and melted but not before the water soaked into the ground and came back at them in a cluster of splinters. His eyes opened and he concentrated on the splinters. The fire came up from the floor in a whip like motion, taking them out before they could harm them. The firey whip circled them in a ring lighting their space enough for visibility for a few feet before the dark began again.
"Let's finish this." He said, looking up at Zen. Though his stare still head that edgy irritation he had a small smile turning up the corners of his mouth.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:49 pm

zen nodded finally after letting go of hiro and pulling his weapons out he took off after the source of the ice. he raced forward hiro's fire keeping him safe from the ice. he saw where the ice was shooting from and lept towards the figure that was incased in ice.

he hit the ice with his blades sending it shattering and he pinned the old monk down by the neck with his blades crossed pushed up against the wrinkly old man

"we win" he said plainly and the old man clapped slightly but gulped because of the blades.

"now, turn some damn lights on .... NOW" he demanded and the old man nodded and whislted. the rooms candles and lamps flicked on and dimmly lite the room

zen put his blades away and walked back over towards hiro and smiled at him "thank you" he said to hiro with a smile
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Hiro flinched when Zen left him even though he wasn't gone too long and the fire still lit his steps. He expected to feel the panic hit him again but only a slight nervousness on Zen's behalf really bothered him. Sure, he was relieved when the lights came on but he couldn't shake the fact that Zen was actually able to comfort him from his worst fear. He thought back on his reaction to the dark space and having Zen come and calm him down enough to use his ability. He felt heat rush to his face. 'So stupid! How could I have been so weak infront of him?' He thought, dismissing the reaction to Zen for simply being weak. He looked up and caught sight of his smile as Zen made his way back towards him.
He thanked him. "Yeah well-" Hiro paused, realizing he shouldn't just dismiss the thanking. He should be thanking Zen after all for putting up with his weakness. "Thank you as well.." He said though it felt awkward on his tongue. He shook off the feeling and looked around for any sign of an exit. "Hate to break the happy moment, but can we get out of here...before they turn the lights back off..." He said, the last part a mumble.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:29 am

Zen took in a deep breath and then grabbed hiro's hand leading him through the dim room he walked towards the door and pulled hiro till they where in the light and then he let go of his hand

"ah... better eh?" he said with a smile but then blinked touching his own cheek. the ice had cut his cheek and there was a little blood

"ah... i didnt even notice" he said and his smile disappeared to his emotionless stare as the monk came over with a large smiles

"ahhh you boys did excellent! im afraid though there is nothing further we can teach you, you both learn at an exceedingly fast rate. we both believe that your ready to move on to the next temple to conquer your new skills there" he said and zen yawned

"sounds like alot of walking..." he mumbled but shrugged "we should leave in the morning" he said and put his hands in his pockets walking towards their room. when he got inside the first thing he did was clean his face up. it was just a small line on his chin. should heal pretty quickly.

he rubbed his face with water and thought about what had happened. he had gotten so over whelmed at the look on hiro's face... he had been so scared. and yet every fiber of zens being wanted to put a smile there. he remembered holding him. the strangest feelings he got. all he wanted to do was hold hiro again, but that was obviously inappropriate and he should leave the kid alone.

Zen mentally fought with himself until he heard the door open again and he raised an eyebrow turning "ah. hey" he said with a crooked smile
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Hiro felt he needed to take some time before heading back to the room. He took detour through the temple, taking in all the sights of the place that he would leave in the morning. But even as he looked at the architecture, statues, and expansive meditation garden he couldn’t take his mind off of the situation. To think when he left his home to go to this temple, he expected to be able to go home shortly after. Instead he found some kind of destiny awaiting him that seemed bigger than he thought he could handle. He had proved that in that last training session. Zen had to go out of his way and got hurt because of him. He hated the odd feeling that hit him at the thought and pushed it away but it kept coming back.
“Why can’t I get over this?” He grumbled, letting his head fall to rest on the frame of the door. He sighed, suddenly feeling incredibly tired. He pushed the door open, knowing Zen would be there. He couldn’t help the awkward heat that came to his cheeks through the feelings of frustration and the odd feeling. “Hey.” He said, then noticed the fire was dimming. He focused on it for a moment and it re lit powerfully before settling down. “It’s good that test is over, I’m glad we’re getting out of this icy hell.” He said, but couldn’t help but notice the scratch towards Zen’s chin. “But, you aren’t hurt anywhere else, right?” He asked his look softening in slight worry.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:13 am

zen nodded "yeah this is the only one," he looked at hiro as he sat on the end of the bed

"how are you feeling?" he asked fiddling with the red ribbon that usually held his hair up he was doing his usual ritual of smoothing it out over and over again
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Hiro felt a little relieved that Zen wasn't too badly hurt. "Ah, I'm fine. I was just a little distracted.." He said, watching the ribbon for a moment. "If its not a problem...can I ask about the ribbon?" He asked, noticing how careful he was being with it. He knew it was suposed to hold up his hair but was a little confused about the care he took into it.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum