FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
New idea, needs tweaking! EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
New idea, needs tweaking! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
New idea, needs tweaking! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
New idea, needs tweaking! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
New idea, needs tweaking! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
New idea, needs tweaking! EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
New idea, needs tweaking! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
New idea, needs tweaking! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
New idea, needs tweaking! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New idea, needs tweaking!

+3
Erel
Just_Smile
The Cap'n
7 posters

Go down

New idea, needs tweaking! Empty New idea, needs tweaking!

Post by The Cap'n Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Since I'm an ass and let FFF be abandoned after such a short time, I wanted to make something new and since I'm pretty free this summer so far, I want to start a new RP. So here's the basic idea so far.

It's about the year 3000 on Earth and things have become very different. Earth was recognized by a Galactic Intellegence Function (Basically the guys who govern the galaxy) and has come into contact with lifeforms from throughout the galaxy. Earth is much more technologically advanced and the population on Earth is now full of other lifeforms who have moved to the planet. It's been considered a Trade planet but still has a decent enough military to be considered a threat to other planets. About 30 years from the current date the RP will take place, Earth was in World War III and it's importance was that the planet wasn't at war with itself but from another planet who had after some serious issues involving trade and a government figure who was killed by a rebel Earth group who demands all lifeforms that were not from Earth to leave the planet. The attack was halted and the war was turned by an ace military group named Flash-Fox had basically stopped the war and saved the Earth from destruction. The group was very small, only a few hundred men and women were stationed to the Flash-Fox fleet and were seen as heroes to the Earth population. But after the war, Flash-Fox was disbanned and the members split up because the Galactic Intellegence Function saw the group as a threat. Most of the battalion squad was destroyed from the war with very few survivors but the key figures in the war were the 10 leading commanders of Flash-Fox, three of them are dead. But as things seem cool for Earth, several trade ships with highly dangerous weapons that the planet was smuggling were destroyed and the cargo was stolen. Earth is in hot water and they've been some disagreements with another planet in the galaxy and there's word of war.

Because of the dangers the planet is facing, Flash-Fox is secretly being reorganized and is looking for recruits.

The world will be like Mass Effect meets Gundam. Extreme technological advancement and the inclusion of robotic suits that the military use aside from battle ships. Battles take place in space as well as different planets so the use of firearms as well as Mechs is key for all soldiers. There are different styled mechs (that are being thought of right now) that qualify in different styles like one is for sniping, one's for close combat, one's for defense and so on. The machine part of the army is still in the works with me right now but I'm open to hear some ideas for things involving the story and world.

So far, I've only thought of a few key figures at the moment but if you give me a little time and with some joint effort, we can make this world.

Comments/Questions please?
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

New idea, needs tweaking! Empty Re: New idea, needs tweaking!

Post by Just_Smile Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:29 pm

... You have too much fantasy
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Uh, in a good way or bad way?
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:16 am

Um. Why don't we just restart FFF from your first post you ass and just restart with the people who are still here and will participate. I mean I was enjoying it.

So in regards to your new RP, before I read your second paragraph I was thinking Mass Effect, then you just stated it. lol. Well, I'm willing to join, but I'd rather redo FFF. That's just my opinion.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:18 am

The Cap'n wrote:Uh, in a good way or bad way?

In a good way, I guess xD Really, I can't come up with that,lol. Even not in 1000 years
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:19 am

If it's possible, I don't see any reason why we couldn't work on this new rp And try to revive FFF. The new idea is certainly shweet and not something i'd want to dismiss simply because we want to try FFF again
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:33 am

@Smiles: ;O

@Erel: Well the main problem I have with restarting FFF is that I have not heard word from Larc, Leon (for the most part) and Taintz for a while. I'd really like to continue but I have to know if everyone will be back. I'll do some PMing.

I know this is a lot like Mass Effect but it's hard to create Sci-fi anymore without relating it to several sci-fi stories. That's why it needs fine tuning.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:49 pm

If you guys are needing help in the RP section, I'll gladly lend a hand. I've been lazy whenever I join RPs, but I might sit down for this one, the story is actually pretty gripping as it is.

I've actually been needing some future warfare RP practice, cause I'm expected to be playing Shadowrun with my family this summer.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:15 pm

@Amarant: It's hard to create anything original without touching anything that's already been made, Sci-Fi or Fantasy, or whatever. But Mass Effect is a good backbone to utilize. I'm down.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:27 am

You know I'm up for any RP and what not. I've been away for the worst part for my family so hopefully I can get fully RP'ing again and commit myself to it.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:22 pm

My Rp skills are extremely rusty, and I am no longer that much interested in them cause my characters and sht tend to be blown away/ignored and most of the times rps I join end up dieing off the next few days.

tl:dr i have bad luck with rps
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down