FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Darker Temptation - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Darker Temptation - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Darker Temptation - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Darker Temptation - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Darker Temptation - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Darker Temptation - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Darker Temptation - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Darker Temptation - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Darker Temptation - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Darker Temptation

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Darker Temptation - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darker Temptation

Post by Larc Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:14 am

The angel was surprised that the Fallen was able to deflect his attack so easily and even disarm him. He quickly broke out from the boy's grasp and jump backward.

The girl didn't really do anything... yet.

"Don't underestimate me, you trecherous being!" he cried while summoning his power. A blue-ish line could be seen on his palm, and soon it formed until it's visible to the eye.

The angel stretch his hand and aim it to the boy, shooting his lightning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The battle drag longer than Cresent's thought and still the Fallen haven't used their power. He knew the angel he sent was no match for them but at least he could show him what he need. A thought formed into the Hunter's head, a way for the Emissaries to follow him and not the other way around.

Cresent smirk and just walk quitely to his destination.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:29 pm

She was beginning to grow impatient. Jake was having all the fun while she stood on the sidelines watching- until now that is. She had been locked up for so long and longed for a moment like this. She was not going to let it go to waste. "Hold that thought..." In a blink of an eye she vanished from where she stood and a second later she was in front of The Angel. "Hello there" She purred lightly and then grinned wickedly. With a graceful sweep of her hand she sent her opponent flying backwards.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Jake darted out of the way of the lightning and took an aprasing pause at her strike but soon was ready to catch the angel with a mark of his own. A flame erupted on his hand consuming it with a white hot energy. Jakes human half recoiled at the sight but the Fallen simply chuckled. 'I could do much much worse...' he said with a hint of vehemence, 'That is if you didn't care so much about those humans and lifted that veil over their minds.' he darted for the angel and threw a kick for cover but the true attack was the flame, hitting his opponent fullforce in the back like a solid wall with a hefty burn.
~~~
Elizabeth was frustrated. For the life of her she couldn't remember where Jake was an was scared by the fact she felt she didn't care. Her father lay sleeping on the couch and her brother wrapped up in his damn video games as if they couldn't care less either. "Hey Scott have you seen Jake?" Scott shrugged sending an irritated shiver through Liz's body. She got to her feet and went to head for the door when suddenly she felt the urge to check Jakes room first. As if unable to control herself she mechanically walked to his room only to find it empty as usual. 'Now...what was I looking for?' she gave a frustrated huff and colapsed on his bed burrying her face in the pillow. 'Jake what's wrong with you?' she thought staring out the window before drifting off to sleep herself.
~~~
Karen heard a loud boom like the sound of thunder before the white light crashed into the wall nearest to her and sent her flying backwards. She slammed into Yoi and caught her breath in a gasp. "You?" she questioned but her attention was caught by a firmiliar laugh echoing through the halls. "Jake?" she called scrambling to her feet and darted for the satirs only to be pujed back by an invisble force. "No!" she screamed defiantly hiting the barrier harder. "Jake don't do this!" she shouted and staggered back helplessly.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:07 am

Hearing the faint sound of a woman's cries she tipped her head in the direction from which it came only to discover an older woman who was banging her fist wildly at the invisible force which kept her from entering the area, but it wasn't just that. It appeared she knew Jake due to the fact that she kept screaming his name time and time again pleading with him not to commit this act. "Hey do you know her by any chance. She seems to know you" She would say now turning in Jake's direction.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Yoi watched Karen and her concern... he ran ahead of her stopping her in ehr tracks... "stay back..." he said looking in the direction of the battle... 'members of the Order... to have attacked so soon... I never expected-...' he stopped and breathed in... 'this feeling is too intense... if I don't intervene soon...' he turned to Karen... "you must get inside the house... you'll be safe there... leave Jake in my care for now..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Cresent went in Jake's house quietly from the window. The occupant of the house seems undisturbed by the battle that going on out of their own door.

The angel has fallen, but at least he did his purpose. He show him the emissaries power after all.

A girl suddenly walked in to one of the room. Cresent smirked, the opportunities has shown itself.

He quickly followed her with a careful step as to not make any noise and found the girl already asleep on a bed. Kneeling beside the bed, Cresent lift her easily and whispered, "Rest now, princess... And let us wait for your prince to come."
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Karen looked at Yoi genuine fear in her eyes. "No, you don't get it. My son-" she said losing her voice. She couldn't say it, she couldn't tell some random stranger what she knew. She wouldn't lead that child into death for something he couldn't control. "Im not going to let you or them hurt him." she said but she instantly thought of her real family still inside. "I-I-" she tried to sound confident but her decisions weighed her down too much. "Who the hell are you?" she said, slightly moving out of the way.
~~~
Jake was having too much fun. Everytime he thought of the pain, the smell of blood, and feeling the power rising within him was amazing. 'See, this is how things should be...' the Fallen coaxed and Jake agreed. "Hey....she seems to know you." He blinked at Arias words and glanced over at her, raising an eyebrow at her. "What are you talking about?" He said but Mrs. Widdons voice called him out of his trance, the Fallen briefly loosing control. "Karen?" he called but soon his look of concern turned to that of disgust. "Damn it. Give up on them already." he growled then looked at Aria. "Is it just me or was this way too easy?"
~~~
Elizabeth felt herself being lifted but thought it was either Jake or her father. "hmm." she snuggled into the arms but soon paused at the weird sensation of wrong she felt. This person was totaly different, his atmosphere, just the way he held her was different than anyone she'd ever known. She thought about screaming, fighting whoever the hell it was but her reasoning screamed 'Don't open your eyes. Just pretend to sleep.' she relaxed as best she could and tried to put on a look of calm unlike her racing mind that called out for help.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Hearing Jake's voice broke Aria's sudden fascination with the two strangers who decided to invade they're territory. "I'll say" She would say now craning her neck in Jake's direction. "Is the best they can honestly send out?" She asked with a small scoff. "If so then this is going to be easier than I thought."
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:02 pm

He nodded. "The Order isn't one to let things slide this long without cause." he said staring at the sky trying to come up with a possible explenation. "Maybe it was a test, a taunt, a decoy, the list is endless." he said then met her eyes again. "The fact of the matter is they know who we are." Jake felt the seriousness of the situation arising. He couldn't stay here anymore, he had to leave. Whatever he was, or becoming was changing him too quickly. What was to say he wouldn't one day harm someone he cared about? "Seems things just got interesting."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:18 pm

She nodded. The game had begun and slowly but surely things were heating up for all sides involved. "Yes, yes I know" She replied now running a hand through her hair. "Well since they know who we are it seems that it will be harder to blend in huh?" She questioned but she pretty much knew the answer.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Yoi grabbed Karen by the shoulders... "I don't have time to explain... for now, you will rest... when you awaken... I'll explain what I can to you..." an aura wrapped round him and a small floating sphere started to fly around his body... then as if alerted by something it plunged into Karen causing her to fall limply in Yoi's hands... "Rest..." he said running up to the house... he placed her safetly in a room with an opened window... then he drew his sword... 'I may have said that I would explain this... but if the angel I'm about to fight is as strong as I think he is... I probably won't survive... all that matters is getting the Emissaries to safety... if I accomplish that, then death is a small price...'
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:03 pm

The girl on his arms move a bit. Is she awake?

Cresent didn't care. Even if the girl is no longer asleep, she wouldn't be able to do anything. He quickly change to his Angel's appeareance and jump out from the window. His wing stop him right when he's almost touch the ground.

Facing the two emissaries he smiled widely. Now, now... What would they do? he thought with amusement.

"Good evening, everyone." He said dramatically with a bow. "My name is Weisz. It's been a pleasure to know all of you."
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:24 pm

"Blend in, as if tht was ever possible." Jake said before Cresent landed near them. Instantly he was ready to attack, already feeling the heat building in his palms but a small wimpered caught his attention. "Eliza-" Jake's voice sounded desperate but the Fallen reigned him in with quite a bit of force. However Jake fought back and got out in a strained voice. "Liz-don't hurt her." He shook his head and an all too annoyed expression over took the weakness he showed. "Well, seems you've gotten to him." He said tensing. "Dont let it get to your head i couldn't care what happened to it."
Elizabeth tensed, tears springing in her eyes. 'You're not Jake.' She kept thinking and opened her eyes looking up at Cresent. Her breath caught at how absolutely breath taking he looked but she felt a sick twist in her stomach at his smile. "Let me go already-" she said trying to struggle out of his grip but paused at the sight of his wings. She gaped at them and choaked on her words silently.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Aria turned in Jake's direction and simply nodded in agreement, blending in was now going to be harder than before but the two of them could most likely get away with it. Hearing the sound of movement behind her Aria turned only to see Cresent standing only a few feet away from her and Jake. As if by instinct Aria sprung into an attack stance ready to go in for the kill but before she could even move Jake's voice sounded causing her to freeze, slowly now she would look back only to see a look of worry upon his face seeing caused Aria's expression to change into a confused one. Her gaze now followed Jake's only to see a familiar bundle lying in Cresent's arms. "That's-" Her voice was replaced by the real Aria's. Her's sounding a bit more frantic 'What is he doing with his sister?' The fallen shook her away and then turned to Jake to see how he was doing. It appeared that his fallen was able to take control of him once more.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:26 am

All of things happened even better than Cresent thought. He hasn't had this much fun for a long time. The girl in his arm started to struggle and said something but he didn't really pay any attention.

"Now, now. Let us all calm down... But first... How about you two suppress your Fallen for now, hm?" he said with a playful, yet with a touch of sanity, tone. "Yes, at least for this girl sake... I really hate hurting a beautiful face like this one..."

With a slow movement, Cresent's hand trail over Elizabeth's cheek. Yet a second later, a knife appear from the tip of his finger. Just with a slight push from his hand, the cold steel would leave an uncurable mark on the girl's face.

His gaze unwavering on the two figure in front of him, he said with a smile, "I hope we have reach an... understanding."
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Jake's uncaring mask wavered as hid human half fought back with more force than the Fallen anticipated. 'Stop! You can't trust a damn word he says.' Jake's eyes blnked and the color wavered from orange to blue as the inner war raged between the two. 'He'll hurt Liz. The Widdons would never forgive me if anything happened to her, I wouldn't forgive myself.'
'He'll just kill you and Aria!'
'At least I'd die trying to do what's right for those I care about. Aria has a right to do as she pleases.' Jakes eyes faded back into their usual dull blue and he staggered slightly at the overwhelming dizziness that took him over. 'There isn't a spec of care in your whole anatomy.' The Fallen sneered as it faded but not completely gone. "There." Jake said looking back at the weird winged person infront of him that he could hardly believe to be real. "Now what is it you want?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:57 am

"So... You are able to control your Fallen. Interesting." said Cresent with a chuckle.

He spread out his wing to it's fullest and float slightly. His expression didn't change from his smiling one, but anyone could feel his murderous intent.

"For a start then... Why don't you eradicate that female Fallen for me?" he said while looking at Aria.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:12 pm

His words echoed through her mind causing Aria to awaken from her trance. Her eyes instantly narrowed into an icy glare which was sent in Crescent's direction "Fool" She hissed. "As if he would even dream of listening to you" She took her gaze off of Crescent's towering form before turning to Jake who was quiet this entire time. 'Jake please don't do anything reckless' Her inner self whispered. 'He's just trying to bait you'
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Jake was staring off into space barely even breathing. He couldn't meet Liz's terrified eyes or listen to Aria's words. All he could do was relay that order from Cresent over and over again. 'you aren't seriously thinking about harming your own kind.' the Fallen said and Jake felt a strong force put pressure in his will. 'he has my sister-'
'He wants you both dead' Jake felt his temper rising at the Fallen's voice and the way he waslowly bending to it's words. 'You will not endanger one of your own. In the end of this she's the only one you can trust.' The Fallens voice became louder and he could feel the pressure In his head building again. "I can't-" he began but the pressure was making it harder for him to think. "Aria, I can't let her get hurt-I won't let that happen." He said a flame building in his hands as he aimed it at her. "Sorry."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:17 am

Cresent felt someting was odd. Perhaps bacause it was too easy? Or perhaps because it all went according to his plan?

No matter which one it is, Cresent readied himself to summon his swords if it's needed. Never let your guard down until the end.

But for now, he smirk seeing Jake began to cast his fire and unconsciously tightening his grip on the girl in his arm.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:20 pm

'Damn him.' The fallen cursed silently to herself. 'Using the girl to turn him against me' She turned in Jake's direction and saw that his hand was now ablaze with a large flame. 'This is where you step in Ari' She told Aria who was about to protest but before she could even she found herself suddenly in control of her body again. 'Wh-what are you doing?' She thought 'You'll see' She heard her whisper. Her eyes flicked back to Jake who was slowly coming toward her. "Ja-Jake you can't" She managed to whisper now baking away from him.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:10 pm

"Jake." Liz whispered quivering in fear of this new side of him. Jake's grave expression didnt waver as the blaze grew and grew. "I dont want to do this Aria. But what other choice do I have?" he said and looked away frow her. It was quick and soon the flame was hurtling towards Cresent with deadly precision. He staggered back at the force and looked at his hand with a small awe. 'i didn't think you'd do it.' Jake glanced at Aria. "You really thought Id hurt you?" he snickered, more out of his ability to silence te Fallen. Now all he had to do was see how Cresent would react.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Her expression changed from a frightened one to a mixed one which looked both surprised and confused. Jake didn't attack her but instead sent his attack hurtling toward Cresent instead. "I-I don't understand..." She whispered blinking away a few tears that were in her eyes. A loud sigh echoed through her mind, she knew it was the fallen 'Ari you are so naive that it is actually quiet nauseating' Aria however ignored her comments and instead focusing on the event that just occurred. She still didn't understand Jake's actions.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:14 am

Just before the fire hit him straight in his face, Cresent was able to summon his swords to block it directly. But the summon was incomplete and he was thrown back by the impact with his clothes burned in a few places.

Rather than being angry, Cresent laughed sinisterly. "Well, well... Aren't we a bunch of happy people?"

He stretch his wing and flied a few feet above The Fallens. "Perhaps, I have underestimated all of you." he said while summoning his sword and aiming it directly to Jake.

"I would really love to stay and continue our conversation, but I have an extra lunggage right now."

While his swords thrown to the fallen, he fly far from them with a direction in mind. Perhaps I would need some help after all.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:35 am

Yoi Satoshi came out from the shadows and jumped infront of the swords and carefully knocking them away protecting Jake and Aria... he sighed deeply watching Crescent fly off with Liz... "damn..." he grumbled... "to think they would involve civilians like that..." he then put his blade away...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next