FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Dragon Age Origins EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Dragon Age Origins EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Dragon Age Origins EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Dragon Age Origins EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Dragon Age Origins EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Dragon Age Origins EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Dragon Age Origins EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Dragon Age Origins EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Dragon Age Origins EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dragon Age Origins

+2
Archangel
Erel
6 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dragon Age Origins Empty Dragon Age Origins

Post by Erel Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:44 pm

So I figured I might as well start it since we are putting the "What are you playing" out of topic.

But Yeah, Zack if you are reading this, romancing Morrigan was the funnest for me I think in terms of route to take. I really hope if I chose to keep it moving on the Expansion set that my Warden gets new abilities and I get to find Morrigan and 'our dark promise' together.

But Leon, I noticed in your PSN ID that you beat Flemeth. Does that change things in the current Dragon Age from what you can see?
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age Origins Empty Re: Dragon Age Origins

Post by Archangel Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:20 am

No, Morrigan actually asks you to kill Flemeth so that you can get her grimoire and give it to Morrigan as a gift. SPOILER Flemeth actually is planning on taking over Morrigan's body if you don't kill her. Ya I chose to chase after Morrigan as well with no avail, hopefully something will come of that in the future
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Yeah I did that and I know that. Morrigan asked me to kill Flemeth and I wanted to get the romance scene with her early and at that point I wasn't strong enough to kill Flemeth so I chose a different way. So I got the book and gave it to Morrigan....

I made her think that Flemeth is dead. I was wondering if killing her would actually change drastically at the current DA disc.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:16 am

Not really, nothing really changes at all with the plot if you kill flemeth. Other than the fact that you get to kill one of the three elite bosses in the game. the other two being the High Dragon on the Mountain Top, and of course the Archdemon.

Hopefully something about Morrigan comes up in Awakening.

Though i am kinda pissed at the game right now cause i didn't get the Fade Wall sheild from Gaxhang but then again it is extremely rare. He on the other hand is one freakin tough fight, in my opinion harder than the High Dragon

Yes i know your probably gonna ask about me uploading my Arcane Warrior Guide, since i have it on my PSN status. Right now i am still typing it up and experimenting with my other arcane warriors to find the right combination of spells. I do have one part of the guide typed up and that is for a full tank AW.
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:42 am

Well, guess there is no reason as of right now to try and kill Flemeth until Awakening says that it has a huge impact on how I start that a quest that involves Morrigan. Oh well.

The High Dragon High Top was easy considering it was only by itself. The Archdemon was annoying because of all the darkspwans that came out.

Yeah post that up and I want to check that out.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:49 am

Well i just find it fun to kill Flemeth, most people would be surpised to find out what she turns into as her boss name is "Flemeth the Shapeshifter". But she only stays in her high dragon from thankfully. Gaxhang on the other hand transforms between the two undead that EVERYONE loves...Arcane Horror and Revenant...such a fun fight -.-;
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:19 pm

I actually found Gaxkang to be pretty easy. Flemeth was the hardest boss for me in the game, but that is because I fought her so early in the game lol. All of my members were dead except for my warhound who i kept moving and nipping away slowly until she finally fell, btw I started darksiders, and although im not very far yet, im kinda disappointed so far unfortuneatly
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Depends on the class you play as also. Me being a Arcane Warrior, i have a low hit rate, and not all that strong attacks. Yet i can take a beating like there is no tommorow.
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:00 am

ya im just a straight up warrior berserker templar, so I just basically tank and have Wynne heal me and Morrigan is my arcane mage
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 am

Hey Zack, what disappoints you bout Darksiders? I have some issues with it. I'm almost done with it, so I've mostly enjoyed it.

I'm a Warrior, Berserker, and I forgot my other speciality. I didn't find the reaver skills very helpful.

I think when I start to replay it again I'll try and wait to kill Flemeth... but with all the games I am playing and all Awakening coming out, I may not.

Does Romancing with Leiliana have anything special story to it like MOrrigan?
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:18 pm

no not really, other than a three some with isabella xD! sorry couldn't help but saying that. Though you do need to do her companion quest to get the Traveler trophy/achievement.
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:59 am

ya romance with Leliana is kinda bland, I mean she is nice and all but I honestly think she likes women more than men, and it is kinda funny to watch her and Morrigan fight over you lol. As for Darksiders, I enjoy the game, it just feels unfinished in some ways. The basis for the game feels really good, but the art and the environment feels more like the early 360 or ps3 days, it is not as polished as it could have been. I think part of that is due to it being made by THQ, who I don't think is a very good developer, but other than it is a fun game, just not epic, which was what I was hoping for, what do yo dislike erel
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:24 am

Yeah I had a love triangle with Morrigan and Leliana.... I was hoping to romance with both BUT.... Leliana made me choose. And since the way I played my character agreed with Morrigan a lot, I chose her.

BTW, I totally missed Sten. LOL. The Blight destroyed that town that he was imprisoned in.

Darksiders do lack in graphics. And my biggest thing is that when the developers themselves said it was like Zelda, I was hoping for an epic game. the damn game took me 20 hours to beat, that's a week. The battle can sometimes be repetitive and not enough combinations to tweak with. The camera angle can sometimes kill you, least me it did, and not to mention, the blocking counter system didn't really agree with me all that much.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:32 pm

meh i romance everyone tht i can, going for all trophies, so i did all the origin stories already. Still need to get the last "secert companion" which it makes it obvious who it is *SPOILER* Loghain. And i screwed up with the traveler achievement so got to do that all over again ><!
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:56 am

ya i was glad to get traveler out of the way lol but i refuse to make a female character just to sleep with alistair no way. Erel ya i know what u mean with the camera angle in Darksiders..if u have to leap from on ledge to another on the opposite side the screen doesn't give you any sort of hint which is frustrating
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:00 pm

I would make a female character because I want the trophy. Yeah Alistair is a freakin douche... but I dont' want to be a male character to make love to the gay elf who did hit on me! LOL.

Oh and one more complaint I have about Dragon Age, all females walk and fight the same as the male. And anotehr thing..... the graphics CAN be better we can all agree.

And one more note about Darksiders.... Abysmal armor is AWESOME!.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:48 pm

the graphics of Dragon Age dont bug me all that much, not much about Dragon Age does bug me I love this game, if anything it would be that sometimes for no reason I can hear the person who is speaking and it really pisses me off bc it happens at important times, this is a glitch that I heard others have had problems with as well
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:28 am

Yea i had the same problem, but that's cause i had a smudge on the disk from when my sister out it in lol. And yea they do fight the same as male characters Erel, but what did you expect, its a war, they're not gonna be all elegant fighting xD!
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:12 am

Yeah I agree the females walk the same as the men, sometimes even sound like them Razz Aww I thought Alistair was quite cute, that's only because he had a thing for my Elf Mage.

ZC I had that problem, I'd be talking to someone and their voice would go really low so I wouldn't be able to hear them.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Alistair and Morrigan had a very funny convo together. Especially when I wanted to make out with Morrigan in front of everyone and then he would object, it was hilarious.

But yeah I had that same problem. It would be a hella important part too!!!!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:30 am

man once I played the city elf's origin story it kinda made me hate the humans for a second lol, pretty depressing story to open the game, but thats what so great, each origin is really unique, also---Erel--did you get tired of all of those stupid damn puzzles in Darksiders, I mean I just start getting into an area where I am progressing and fighting, and then guess what- another goddamn pointless puzzle that takes 30 min just so I can fight a boss wtf, I am tired of that, just let me fight the big bastard already!!
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:18 am

Dude.......

A LOT OF PUZZLES. Wait til the last tower. I mean it's cool. It's kinda challenging... but I'm sitting here trying to fight and all of a sudden I got a damn puzzle. Sometimes I am not in the mood to think, you know?

I will probably start a game with the elf. I kinda wish they did 2 stories for humans.

Anyone tried the dwarves' story?
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:34 pm

did them both! xD
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:45 pm

ya i did the dwarf commoner story, kinda boring, but alright, the only one I have left is the dwarf noble, and then I will be trying to get the perfectionist achievement
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:43 am

That means your female character has to make love with Alistair! lol
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content