FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What Game(s) Are you Playing?

+12
Leon the Tempest
Nightmare
Just_Smile
Boko_The_Holy_Knight
Erel
Darkness Phoenix
The Cap'n
Zane the pure
Archangel
Leonknight
Claire
RYCloud92
16 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 21 Empty Re: What Game(s) Are you Playing?

Post by Erel Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Mass Effect 3, Dead or Alive 5, Sometimes Persona 4, and tomorrow, Resident Evil 6 would be in my clutches!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 am

Got my paycheck and got Legend of Dragoon and Megaman 9 from PSN. Gonna wait until I get my next paycheck to get Borderlands 2.

Legend of Dragoon is pretty decent. I like the characters but I feel like I'm lost with the story. The story can't just stay in one area and there are so many "WTF" moments that make no sense right now. The translation with some of the lines is pretty hilarious. Not FF7 funny but it's up there. "I don't like the word Dude."

Megaman 9 is fucking HARD. So HARD. And so fun! It's like playing the first 2 games all over again. It's fucking great!
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Stepmom ordered XIII-2 for my birthday, so I'll be playing that this weekend in all likelihood.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:09 pm

^Oh God. You are going to hate yourself. LOL. JK. I hope you somewhat get something out of that game...

I have RE6!!!!! I'm about to put it in and play it!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:51 am

^ I could say the same thing to you...man ....RE 6's demo just sucked so much!!!
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:31 am

^My opinion on RE6 is still premature since I only got an hour's worth of gameplay due to this bug I just inherited from work... however I don't believe that the demo was that bad. Sure it had flaws and the game sure does have flaws in the hour or so I played it, however, I can hardly say it will be as bad as FFXIII-2.

Regardless, I'm going to try to play the game now despite my body telling me to rest it up some more! lol
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 am

Don't know what y'all are talking about, I LOVED the demo for RE6. Especially the online co op feature. Shooters need to bring tht function back, instead of trying to outshine fighting games and turning the the world into a bunch of hateful morons.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 pm

^That's just it. The 'partner' factor is what takes it away from making it a Resident Evil feel. The first few games had always been about survival and the abysmal feeling of being 'alone'. Having a partner takes it away, and not to mention it makes dying less dire since your partner can just 'revive' you. It's a habit they started in RE5 which apparently was a catharsis factor for the franchise.

Now I'll be an advocate for change, believe that. I am a firm believer that change needs to be applied to some OLD fashioned games, JRPG being one of them, HOWEVER, MULTIPLAYER does not have to be in EVERY GAME. If they want to add it in, please do so as a separate part of the campaign. Games that did this right are Mass Effect 3, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Red Dead Redemption, Transformers (cybertron series; and I'm not speaking about the quality of the Multiplayer, I was merely pointing out the idea). To me, I like to play most games by myself. Campaign and Multiplayer should not have a symbiotic relationship. At least not for Resident Evil.

So that is the main flaw of the Resident Evil franchise right now. It became TOO EASY, They add this function of 'save me partner', and it's trying to be an action far too much rather than adhering to its roots which is what made it prominent in contrast to everything else that was out there.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:55 pm

i agree with u there nemo id like 2 see some more online co-op ^^ and resi evil 6 aint that bad its not a bad game oh and i got Tokyo Jungle off PSN 2day its a fun game 2 play in all its not normally most peoples type of game but im into Survival type games and i also bought Tony Hawks HD Collection aswell i missed the old game although im not particularly happy coz it took out the map creator which the original had -.-'
Nightmare
Nightmare

http://www.scythgamegroup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:56 pm

RE6 got some pretty spotty reviews from what I've seen. I won't be getting it. Anyways, playing borderlands 2 and having a good ole time. So much to do, so little time
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:04 am

Nearly finished Boarderlands 2 I think, also the PSN Sonic Adventure 2 so I'm going to be playing that soon
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 pm

yup ill be getting that 2 RyCloud doesnt it come out like on the 5th in the UK? im kinda confused ill also be getting the DLC's for it xD i was wishing they would release if for newer consoles for so long Very Happy i spose my wish came true ^^'
Nightmare
Nightmare

http://www.scythgamegroup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Zane and I are downloading the demo, his is already done and mine is halfway done. He says the demo is only City Escape, but the full game is unlocked by purchasing a key for it. The battle mode is DLC, apparently. Also, it's the Dreamcast version, and not the GC version. Still, it's the best Sonic game I've ever played.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:06 am

Its good so far, obviously a bit distracted from boarderlands 2 but I've beaten city escape and the first boss as well as went into the chao garden.

One thing to praise is the fact that this port is miles better the the port of Sonic Adventure for PSN as the game supports full screen and doesn't go into a forced box ratio.

My only complaint is that they didn't add an online mode with the Battle DLC.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:57 pm

^Damnon the online multiplayer. Okay, well, Zane and I are going to play it anyway. Any details for trophies? My demo just finished installing, and I'm going to play it for a while until Zane buys the key. He's letting me bum off him.

On another note, Final Fantasy XIII-2 just arrived as I was typing this, and after Sonic Adventure 2, I'm moving onto this. Have to say, that I have higher hopes for this than I ever did for X-2. Because that was a good game (my opinion) turned shit. This is shit turned hopefully into a decent game. If nothing else, I hope its easier.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Playing Skyrim. Started a new adventure because it's been so long since I first played. I'm a member of the Imperial Army and a Companion right now. I'm calling this my "Asshole" playthrough because I hardly care about the consequences of things. I did attempt to kill Ulfric Stormcloke for the lulz and every time I tried to kill him, his heath fully restored so I realized I can't kill him until much later I guess. But yeah, made myself a Redguard and named him Amarant. Looks almost like him minus the pale white skin.

I get my paycheck soon so then I'm getting Borderlands 2. Might get the Jak and Daxter HD collection. I fucking love that series and to get trophies for it is a plus.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:09 pm

I totally didn't know you had played Skyrim, Cap'n. I haven't touched it since obtaining the platinum, mostly cause I have other games to beat first, but it seemed like there was no more reason to play it. :/

XIII-2 is good so far, and its leagues easier than the first one, mostly because there is no level cap. A difficulty setting is present, but I find myself grinding on Normal mode cause I want rare drops. Battle system is still fast paced and exciting, and having costume choices is really cool. As soon as I beat the story, I'm going to buy the rest of the DLC, cause I want Lightning and Snow. Also, fighting Gilgamesh is awfully tempting. Not gonna bother with the N7 or AC outfits, cause they're both from games I care little about, but that's my opinion.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:30 pm

lvl 11 in borderlands 2 atm. Playing as zero
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Playing Resident Evil 6 and Dead or Alive 5. RE6 will probably the last 'new game' I'l l buy in 2012; I have a backlog of games I will search for on the black friday market! Razz

And Nemo, I'm bored so I wanted to debate. So I'm going to add something in the FFXIII-2 thread.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:57 pm

^Sure thing. I figured my earlier post would raise a few eyebrows. I promise to lay down my opinion as professionally as I can this time. lol

A mix between XIII-2 and Sonic Adventure 2. One new and enticing, while the other is feeling a bit of nostalgic rage. Seriously, I don't remember the GC version of SA2 being this difficult. Then again, I haven't played it in a few years. Neutral
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Following my enjoyment of Borderlands 2 I've bought the first. Playing as Brick at the moment beating the crap out of everything.

Also playing Goldeneye Reloaded as I wanted to see how the remake fared on the PS3 compared to the original remake on the Wii. So far they are just the same but the PS3 has had a graphic touch.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:27 pm

SA2. Trying to raise a couple Chao's. Forgot how much fun/frustrating this is.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:47 pm

Resident Evil 6.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Just cleared Episode 3 in XIII-2. Not much of an episode, but it was nice to see Hope all grown up. His VO has certainly gotten a little better.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:50 am

Just beat the Dark Story on SA2 whilst playing it on the side, moving onto the Hero story now.

Main focus though is still Borderlands
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next