FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Vandal Heart EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Vandal Heart EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Vandal Heart EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Vandal Heart EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Vandal Heart EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Vandal Heart EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Vandal Heart EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Vandal Heart EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Vandal Heart EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vandal Heart

5 posters

Go down

Vandal Heart Empty Vandal Heart

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:56 pm

-Vandal Heart--

This RP will be based in the Dark RP section.
Anyone is welcome to join.

This RP isn't going to be one of those where you just set out the story before hand, I want it to be improvised. I'll set out the first part of the storyline and improvise as you go along, so it can turn in to whatever the hell it wants to be. I would like it to be a fantasy type RP. I believe a good RP always has improvisations as you never know what will happen that's why I shall only write a setout in the first post.

Weapons to mainly have should be set out around swords, guns and bow and arrows.
Characters age needs to be 18+

Character Setout:

Name:
Weapons:
Powers: (If any)
Personality:

Once I have accepted a few characters I will post the starting point of the story in the Dark RP section. You make the story out of the twists and turns.
------------------------------------------
Characters accepted so far
Name:
Kyoko
Appearance:
Has long blonde hair, green eyes, is of a small height around 5 foot 3. Always seen wearing her long brown leather coat which covers her weapons.
Weapons:
A long sword and two daggers.
Powers:
Not really a power, but more of a tuition to animals, she is always travelling with a wolf.
Personality:
She has a strong willed nature. Keeps things to herself when she needs to. She can be very social when approached by the right people. Has a good sense of humour.

--------------------------
Name: Rask

Appeareance: Shoulder length black hair with light brown eyes. Wore a sleeveless auburn shirt with a simple black pants. There's a tatoo, like some kind of symbol, circling his left hand.

Weapons: A hunting bow, a sword, and a short dagger hanging on the belt on his chest.

Powers: Eagle eye. A talent he had since young. Could see anything on a long distance.

Personality: A carefree and a free spirited hunter. Make a living from hunting animals or take some jobs from anyone in need. Doesn't really like to talk about his past.
--------------------------

Axel Broomal
27 years old

Axel stands at 5ft 11in with medium length brown hair that is usually messy, yellow eyes and a light stubble on his jawline and chin. He has broad shoulders and is built but not ripped to the tits. Axel's attire consists of his favorite while long coat with a broad black symbol of the three headed dog Cerberus on the right shoulder. He keeps the coat open while wearing a black sleeveless t-shirt with a few cuts in it. He wears a pair of baggy blue jeans that he rolls the bottom of them so they cover the laces of his black timberlake boots and holds them up with a black belt with a gold belt buckle with an X dented into it. Last he wears a silver chain necklace and black fingerless leather gloves.

Weapons: Dual Pistols and his own fists
Powers: None

Personality: Axel is incredibly arrogant and always gives off the impression of being angry. Short tempered, easily annoyed and says whatever he pleases. But beneath his pissed off nature is a caring man with an incredible sense of justice and always sticks up for the weak. Axel is great at hiding his feelings so you never know his true emotions unless he says something.

-------------------------
Name: Van
Appearance:
Vandal Heart Gun_x_10
Weapons: One 'modified' Ruger Blackhawk .357 Pistol...
Vandal Heart Ruger212
Powers: Very persuasive... guile and cunning...
Personality: A theif... vagabound... and known criminal... he has respect in the underbelly of society and has been known to be quite tenacious when trying to collect his 'prize' whatever it may be... he's had some close calls but hasn't been caught by authorites... has a group that have been close allies before...

Last edited by Tainted Dreamz on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Vandal Heart Empty Re: Vandal Heart

Post by Larc Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:58 am

Question Taint! Modern time?
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:26 am

Well you could call it modern if it's fantasy Razz so it doesn't really matter what time.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:15 am

Heh, alright Very Happy

Name: Rask

Appeareance: Shoulder length black hair with light brown eyes. Wore a sleeveless auburn shirt with a simple black pants. There's a tatoo, like some kind of symbol, circling his left hand.

Weapons: A hunting bow, a sword, and a short dagger hanging on the belt on his chest.

Powers: Eagle eye. A talent he had since young. Could see anything on a long distance.

Personality: A carefree and a free spirited hunter. Make a living from hunting animals or take some jobs from anyone in need. Doesn't really like to talk about his past.

So, anything I need to change?
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:16 am

So it's like a modern age fantasy like FF7 and FF8?

Alright, I'll make something up later when I get back to my room.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:56 am

Yeah kinda like that, I haven't created a storyline 'cause I just want it all to be made up by us. Smile

Larcy your profile is absolutely fine Smile
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Axel Broomal
27 years old

Axel stands at 5ft 11in with medium length brown hair that is usually messy, yellow eyes and a light stubble on his jawline and chin. He has broad shoulders and is built but not ripped to the tits. Axel's attire consists of his favorite while long coat with a broad black symbol of the three headed dog Cerberus on the right shoulder. He keeps the coat open while wearing a black sleeveless t-shirt with a few cuts in it. He wears a pair of baggy blue jeans that he rolls the bottom of them so they cover the laces of his black timberlake boots and holds them up with a black belt with a gold belt buckle with an X dented into it. Last he wears a silver chain necklace and black fingerless leather gloves.

Weapons: Dual Pistols and his own fists
Powers: None

Personality: Axel is incredibly arrogant and always gives off the impression of being angry. Short tempered, easily annoyed and says whatever he pleases. But beneath his pissed off nature is a caring man with an incredible sense of justice and always sticks up for the weak. Axel is great at hiding his feelings so you never know his true emotions unless he says something.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Name: Van
Appearance:
Vandal Heart Gun_x_10
Weapons: One 'modified' Ruger Blackhawk .357 Pistol...
Vandal Heart Ruger212
Powers: Very persuasive... guile and cunning...
Personality: A theif... vagabound... and known criminal... he has respect in the underbelly of society and has been known to be quite tenacious when trying to collect his 'prize' whatever it may be... he's had some close calls but hasn't been caught by authorites... has a group that have been close allies before...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:21 am

Thanks guys Smile Your profiles are great.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:01 pm

So when we's startin'?
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:34 am

This RP is still open for characters if anyone else wants to join in the Dark RP section.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:46 am

Just letting you know Taint, I'm going to delete my latest post, y'know so everyone can have their entrance.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:52 am

This RP is still open if anyone else would like to join?
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Goodblood Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:45 am

Name: Felix Goodblood
Weapon: Katana (kurayami no naka ni kagayaite iru hikari. Hikari for short), a pouch containing several Vials of assorted poisons, and a Gathering Knife.
Appearance: Vandal Heart GodoftheSky-1
Personality: A Criminal and a shadow. No one knows who he is if they see him, due to his ability to never leave any witnesses to any of his "acts".
(will laugh hysterically at random)
Felix Goodblood
Felix Goodblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Thanks Felix ^^ Your accepted, you can post whenever you are ready, the RP is already in the Dark RP section Smile
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down