FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Vandal Heart EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Vandal Heart EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Vandal Heart EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Vandal Heart EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Vandal Heart EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Vandal Heart EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Vandal Heart EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Vandal Heart EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Vandal Heart EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vandal Heart

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vandal Heart Empty Vandal Heart

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:22 am

Her emerald green eyes stared across the station, the only sound she could hear was the low murmur of voices from the other people waiting for the train to arrive. It had been a long time since Kyoko had set foot on a train; too long that she would make an excuse to not ride the train if ever she had to. This one occasion was an exception.

The light breeze ruffled at her sunkissed blonde hair as she shifted her right foot so that her weight was now being balanced out. She tries to keep her hands warm in her leather jacket pockets as the breeze moves around the vicinity; making her shiver lightly. To the side of her she could see a couple sitting on the metal bench, trying to keep body heat as they huddled together. In front of her a small girl pesters her dad for a piggy back or so it appeared to her as the tiny body began trying to climb her fathers back.

The sound of the trains horn could be heard coming from the dense shadow of the tunnel. She sighed; seeing her breath reflect in the atmosphere around her she moved closer to the platform.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Vandal Heart Empty Re: Vandal Heart

Post by Larc Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 am

Hunting on the forest just outside the city, Rask had followed his prey for almost 2 hour right now. Stalking, waiting, and taking aim. Even if he had ready to release his arrow, his target, a big white wolf, would just started to move or quicken it's pace, making him do everything all over again.

His employer has said that this wolf have been attacking stocks and travelers, damaging the farm on nearby village, and making number of other 'misconduct'.

It was strange to him at first. A wolf never behave like that. They usually only hunt for their need only and they usually travel in pack. But nevertheless, the fact is, it did and it was his job to put an end to that. He could ponder about the reason later.

Finally, the wolf stopped at a nearby river, drinking the water slowly. Rask seing his chance, kneeled down. He readied his bow, taking an arrow, aim, and release it.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Pulling the rim of his hat down, Van easily dissapeared in the shadowy alleyway of the darkened street... Three officers ran past him in a hurry... "Find that man before he makes off with the treasure!!!" they said running off into the crowded streets...

"ahhh... an easy score..." Van said coming out from his hiding spot and pulling a sparkling crystillized skull from his jacket... "hmm... creepy looking thing, but with the amount I'm getting paid to lift it, it's well worth it..." he said putting it back... he then looked down at a crumpled piece of paper... 'alright... so one of the guys said to take some godamn train...' he walked down to the station and jumped on board quickly... 'I don't get it... ussually they'd suggest stashing myself somewhere, or they'd smuggle me into some kind of cargo boat or something... a train is alittle, too open for my taste...' he sighed regretfully but decided to stay on anyway... 'well if anything happens, I'll just use a hostage until I get to where I'm going...'
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Goodblood Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Blood poured out of the young man's back where the sword had stabbed through his body. As the sword was removed, the man gasped before collapsing, a crumpled heap of a body.

"Pathetic..." said the shadowy figure holding the now bloody sword. "Didn't even put up a fight." He glanced down at his goal. a small wrapped package the man had been carrying.
As he picked up the object he began unwrapping it. It was nothing more than a Lute. "That's it?" Felix asked himself. "A lute? I'm not even sure if i should give this to him..." He thought of his employer for a moment, then shrugged. "dosn't matter... I'd better get back. Why'd he have to be so far away?"
As he began to walk away, he suddenly stopped and lit a match. "can't leave anything behind..." He tossed the match on the body, which began to slowly burn.

As Felix walked away to catch his train, He began Laughing at the smell of burning flesh.
Felix Goodblood
Felix Goodblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:59 pm

The train slowed up to the platform with the sound of it's brakes screeching along the track. Kyoko liked to hear the sound of it as it was one she hadn't heard in a while. Her hair whipped across her face as the wind blew harder against her slender physique--darting her eyes around as if the wind had done it for a reason, she quickly moved her hair from out of her face and walked closer to the now stationary train.

The lights flickered as the doors opened and Kyoko could smell the other passengers within the train as she stepped up with her right foot carefully noting that there was a gap between the platform and the train.

Inside wasn't what Kyoko expected, quickly she shuffled past a man who seemed to be wearing a large black coat and some sort of hat. Her body brushed past his as she tried to get to the other side of the train out of contact with any of these humans, her eyes looked up at him as she tried to make her way past noting his expression as somewhat sinister, knowing she had looked at him for far too long and it could have endangered her task at hand she quickly swept her eyes to the floor and made her way to the seat near the far side of the train.

Placing her weight and sitting thoroughly on the seat she can't help but stare out of the window in front of her, the smell of tobacco and alcohol lingers in the air, strong even for her own sense of smell. Her long hair now covering the sides of her face but, just enough so that she can see around her if anything happens.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:16 pm

The white wolf was certainly heavier than Rask thought. But, his employer has clearly said not to cut up the wolf (an unusual request, seeing that a hunter is usually only needed to bring the head of it's prey). Rask knew that it would be hard to carry an adult wolf all the way to the village chief, but the pay was good.

Now, he wasn't so sure whether this job worth the money or not anymore. Dragging a dead wolf in the middle of the night in a forest full of a wild beast is not what he called safe. Even if he's an experienced hunter and that it's not the first time he travelled through this forest but he sometimes still feel somewhat... tense.

Rask shook off his thought and fasten his pace, he could see the exit already. Fortunately, the village is not so far and there's a city nearby. It's time to relax and get some decent food. Following the tracks, he decided that carrying the wolf is faster than dragging it along.

The village is like.... well, a village. A traditional one too. Houses made of woods and straw. Lights flickering softly from the torch. Sounds of the cattle sleeping, dogs, upon seeing me, barks. An old signpost with a name 'Rem' standing on the gate.

Making his way to the gate, the mayor was unexpectedly already standing in front of it. He somewhat welcome him, "I see that you have success Hunter. Please I do not want you to startle the villager, you can just drop the wolf here and take your payment."

Rask sighed. This is not the welcome he was hoping for. No 'thank you'? Now that's rude. He throw the wolf to the ground, feeling slightly relaxed now that the weight was gone. The mayor throw the bag of gold, which Rask caught easily and grinned at knowing that there's a lot in there, and said, "That's all hunter. We hope that we won't ever need to see each other again."

He shrug, he has seen this kind of treatment from his other clients before. And the bag of gold certainly has compensate for their attitude. Whistling happily, he decided that it's time to got to the city to buy some equipment and to get ready for the next job.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Van looked around the train as inconspicuously as he could... his eyes met for only for a second with a young woman who brushed him slightly... "she's a pretty one..." he said under his breath... but he was unnerved by the long stare that she seemed to give him... he kept his eyes away from hers until she eventually looked away... 'who was that girl?.. does she know me?.. no... I would've remembered someone like that... maybe...' he thought for a moment and clutched the treasure that hid beneath his jacket... 'dammit... I knew the train was a bad idea...'
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Goodblood Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:09 am

As Felix stepped into the train, he took quiet note of the people in the car. A man reading a newspaper, a small child attempting to get a peice of candy from his mother. on the other side he noticed a man in a black cloak and a young woman sitting a bit further past him.
Felix seated himself near the man with the newspaper and pulled out the lute which he had worked for.
After carefully looking it over to see if there was anything special about it, he sighed then began to play it.
"Good thing i took lessons a while back..." he said. "This will help out this train ride." He smiled at the sound, then began to play a simple peice that he could still remember.
Felix Goodblood
Felix Goodblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Kyoko sat patiently staring out at the sky that was now reflected in the windows of the train. The stars were spread out on a black canvas as it gleamed across the sky. stole another glance at the man standing near the door. She really hoped he wasn't here to intercept her on her mission, she really couldn't stand getting on trains at all...It just wasn't in her nature, she knew out there her partner would be following, his paws running as fast as they would allow him to just to be close to her. She could feel him. She listened to the music of a man not to far from her as he played his melodic instrument, the soothing sounds whirling around her as she gazed at the vicinity.

Underneath her she could feel the steadiness of the wheels upon the track, just then a static noise came on above the luggage rack and Kyoko could hear the train driver alerting them of the next stop.

"Next stop is at Deluri Valley, I repeat, next stop Deluri Valley"

Kyoko sighed as she heard the driver repeating the words as she heard them, knowing that the one after Deluri would be her stop. She hoped she could get it all over and done with and head home away from this danger. She cast a glance at the man playing the instrument, the man stood up near the door and other passengers as she shifted her weight and sat in a more comfortable position hoping they wouldn't follow her when she had to get off at the stop after Deluri.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:49 am

"By an airplane. Seriously?" Rask asked with surprise, while looking at the said thing. The man in front of him, the one he usually called Chief, nodded with content. "Not bad, eh? These days, no one can ride those metal birds except some crazy people with crazy money."

Rask let out a whistle. He was supposed to get some rest after the last job, but his Chief buddy found him (he didn't know how) before he even able to rent a room. "Why an airship though?" he asked again.

"Well, it seems like our prey here has able to steal something precious. REALLY precious" The Chief said with a loud emphasize. "From a REALLY important person."

Rask sighed. "I get that much already Chief. What I'm trying say is, why's all the trouble? Can't we chase him with something more... normal?"

"Can't do. Seems like he somehow escape, and according to our informant, he has managed to get board a train." The Chief said while trying to find something from his bag. "And... It seems that he's REALLY good at what he do. So we can't really afford to lose him." Then he grab a piece of paper out with a relieved expression. "This is all the information you need. You'll be given a team. From what I've heard, they're REA-"

"-LLY good at what they do. I get the idea." Rask said while shooking his head. The Chief is a good man. But he can get pretty annoying at times. The agent laughed and patted Rask hair while he gave the paper. "That's my boy! You're in charge buddy. If you succeed with this... We both will be REAL rich. Hell we can even bought that airplane ourselves!"

Rask ignored his comment and take the paper with him. He wave his hand and walk to where the airplane is. The chief laugh just got louder and shouted, "You better hurry kid! I heard that the train is already around Deluri Valley!"

Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:40 am

'Why did this all feel so unsettling?..' Van hadn't been this close to this many people in a long time... this closed space was unsafe for him... he only thought of returning to the guild and going out for drinks to celebrate... but to put him on a train?.. what were they thinking?.. he started to pace... the sound of a nearby instrument unnerved him... and the girl at the side had something about her that he didn't like... he clutched the skull in his jacket tight... 'I'm not going to lose this... no one is going to stop me now...'
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Goodblood Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:28 pm

As he continued to play the instrument, Felix began to take note of the people around him. The mother and child prepared to get off the train, this being their stop. the man with the newspaper had found interest in the curent events.
There was a topic on a priceless item being shown in a nearby town. and another about some celebrity spliting up with her boyfriend.
The man in the black cloak looked very nervous about something, and the girl was looking a bit uncomfortable.
Felix also noticed that the girl kept glancing around the compartment, especially at the man in the black cloak. He, on the other hand, seemed to be keeping close to something under his cloak. This didn't bother Felix. He would be done with this pointless task soon. Then he would go back to his home in the mountains.
As the time went on, and his destination drew closer, Felix began to play more of the music. he began to play more intensly, speeding up and increasing volume.
Felix Goodblood
Felix Goodblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 am

The trains brakes came to a complete stop as it pulled up at the Deluri Valley station.

Kyoko could only watch as a few people had gathered their belonging from above on the racking and had now paced themselves for the doors as they began to slide open. Kyoko could only see the shuffling of other people as they began to emerge on to the train.

She took notice of the familiarities of the people's expressions as they entered the warm train. She knew what it was like to step in from the cold in to the warmth. The gentleman who was playing the soothing music continued to play even as they pulled up. It took her mind of the fact that she would meet up with the other side of herself soon and then meet these other people to take on the mission that had been set.

"It's only a few more minutes before we reach Thianta, the sooner the better so I can get this over with" she thought to herself as the last of the passengers boarded the train.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:52 am

His team consist of four person, every one of them wore a mask. Rask wear his too after reading the detail of his job, it sucks to catch someone from a crowded area. The mask that was given to him and the other was nothing special, it cover only the upper side of their face . Each of them wear a different colour, his was grey and the colour is supposed to be somekind of a codename they use too. And yes, Rask did realize how cliche and stupid the setup looks like, but at least the money's good.

"So..." Rask started by scratching his head. He's never been good in this being-a-leader thing. "I guess you all have read the mission details. We are to capture the man in black. Though, retrieving the stolen item take priority. You may use any method to accomplished the mission, but under MY command." he said emphasizing a little bit. Being a leader for a group of stranger is rather... hard. They all seem to be professionals judge by the weapon they carry and their behaviour, but it never hurt to be cautious.

Rask didn't trust this people, and knew that they didn't trust him. But as long the mission stated that he's the leader, they'll follow him to a certain extent.

His team member nodded in response. Rask continued, "Red and blue, you guys take the control room. Green, you cover the back. Black you come with me."

Okay, someone really need to come out with a better codename. Rask thought. It sounds amazingly stupid.

The train has begun to move again once more from Deluri Valley station. The airship door opened automatically and a rope ladder was thrown out by the one codenamed Black.

Rask peered out to see that the airship is now right above the train and... there's somekind of animal running following the train? As weird as it may sound, Rask decided to ignore it and focused at the task at hand "Okay, men. One last warning, do not harm the civilian unless they resisted." he said tightening his belt. "Now, move out!"

They all climbed down and landed swiftly, only making a small sound, though they knew that the passenger would certainly hear it.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:22 pm

There were alot less people then there were before... Van felt much more at ease because of it... When the train pulled away from the station he noticed some familiar terrain... 'I'll get off at the next stop... from there I can get to where I need to go...' he thought sighing comfortably...

But a sudden noise from the top of the train threw him into a new panic... "Damn..." he said aloud reaching into his coat and pulling his gun from the holster... he pointed it toward the passengers and yelled out... "Alright!!! No one moves!!!" screams suddenly filled the air... 'I like this method much more then sitting around... "Now... who should my hostage be?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:48 am

Kyoko could only hear the talking of the other passengers as they boarded the train and it set off at it's usual pace.

It wasn't till some time later that there was a loud noise on the top of the roof. The next events went by in a quick motion--her green eyes scanned the interior of the roof wondering what it could be, then quickly she looked around the carriage of the train to see if anyone else had noticed.

A loud canine howl could be heard from outside of the carriage giving Kyoko a warning that it was nearly time, immediately after the man in the black cloak said some words that Kyoko could not make out as screams started to rise around the room but, as she cast her eyes toward his direction she could see the gun in his hand. It still didn't explain to her what the noise had been from above the carriage.

Her eyes took on a sheen of almost another colour as she stared at the man waiting for his next move.

"It's going to be one of those nights" she thought to herself as she prepared to see what was about to happen next.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:54 am

Just as they landed, the team spread out to their designated position. Red and Blue ran to the front, Green to the back, and Black followed Rask to the main passenger car. Good thing that this is a commoner's train, so the security wasn't too tight.

As Rask jumped down, he could hear something that sounds like a... howl? But it soon was covered by the sound of screaming from one of the car. Rask eyes widened, just as he thought things would go smoothly for once... "I'll take the other entrance, Grey." said Black as he climbed up again, noticing that there's something wrong.

Rask nodded and pressed himself to the wall beside the door. He peered out inside to see what exactly going on. A man, presumably their target, was holding his gun to the passenger while shouting something. Damn it... Rask thought as he hold the gun in his belt. He never like one of these, but it has come with the instruction of the mission. Hope nothing worse happened.

Clearing any hesitation left, Rask kicked the door and drew out his gun. "Drop your weapon!" he yelled, pointing his gun to the man in black. Black followed soon and has readied his gun as well. "Don't do anything stupid." Rask added with a calmer voice. He just hope that the rest of his team has able to finish their job and came to his aide soon.

Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Goodblood Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:46 am

The noises coming from around the carriage were getting to the annoying point. The man holding the gun shouting at everyone, the clatter on the roof, the howl, and the men bursting through the doors... Felix hit a sour note and made a face as he stared at the instrument. "Now you made me lose my concentration... Thanks a bundle." he said as he stood up.

He sat the instrument down on the seat and picked up his sword, eyes around the carriage watched him. There was a whimper in the corner from a small child. Felix sighed and shut his eyes to concentrate before moving into a defensive position. His sword would reach the doors and the man in black from this distance. Then he's opened his eyes, almost glowing red, and smiled.
Felix Goodblood
Felix Goodblood

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:53 am

Van looked over to where Rask was... "Ohhh damn... well that's unfortunate now isnt it?.. I was almost at my destination..." Van said with a frustrated look... 'I knew the train was a bad idea...' his eyes quickly darted in a circle around the cabin scanning the passengers... 'Old woman?.. nope... guy with lute and red eyes?.. nope... it looks like he'd put up a fight...' and then his eyes narrowed at the yound woman who was looking at him before... A smile creeped up his face and in a quick second he dashed through the panicked civilians and grabbed her from behind... he pointed the revolver loosely at her head and pulled the hammer back... it make a load click as the chamber loaded...

"Thanks for volunteering... a good-looking girl like u makes a sweet hostage..." he whispered in her ear... "now just relax and dont try anything funny and I wont have to ruin that pretty face of yours..." he then looked up at Rask...

"ALRIGHT DONT MOVE AN INCH!!! Or I'll blow this girl's head clean off!!!" More screams filled the cabin...

'such a hassle...'
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Kyoko felt the gun pressed against her head as though the man was going to pull the trigger at any given moment.

She could see the eyes of the passenger staring at her.

"You really picked the wrong girl to take hostage you know that" her eyes looked up to her left side as that was where the man stood. He didn't know what she was but getting on her wrong side was about to show him exactly what that was.

"We can do this the hard way or, the easy way" she smirked,
"It's your choice" she waited her arms at her sides ready for the mundane moment of the man making his options.

Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Van chuckled quietly... "Look here lady, I'm a professional... Do you really believe that I'd let some girl ruin my escape?.. I'm not sure where you got that overconfidence from but it would be best to let it go and be a good little hostage... I'll let u off the hook eventually, that is unless there's a reward or ransom I can work into this... who knows, maybe I can get more then just the price of this stupid skull..."

Van then took his attention off of her and paid more attention to Rask...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:42 am

Man, and we're supposed to be the hijacker... Did I miss something? Rask thought as he felt the urge to scratch his hair. What's wrong with people being hijacked these days? Aren't the hijacker are the one who supposed to take hostage here?

Not dropping his aim as the target move to take a girl (or a woman) as his hostage, Rask take a good look at the man. He seems quite skilled in what he do, and there's a good chance that he'll kill the hostage or use her as a shield. When pondering the option he has, then the girl spoke with quite the calm attitude. She raised her arm to her side, and just for a second, Rask thought that he saw somekind of weapon behind her long coat. These people are certainly not your average train passenger.

Black eyed Rask, waiting for an order for this messed up situation. With not so many choice left, Rask choose to put a little faith on the girl that she has somekind of trick to at least save herself from the man. "We do not care." said Rask finally, his voice unusually calm. "We're only paid to retrieve the item you've stolen. Even if we want to avoid any unnecessary casualties, anything you do to that... girl, has nothing to do with us." He aim his gun right to the man's head, and signaled Black to do just the same. Rask didn't even know anymore whether he's just bluffing or he's dead serious.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:29 am

Kyoko knew the man would take it the hard way.

"Wrong answer"

In that exact moment a howl emitted from the girls mouth as she did this she pulled out her sword from the holster on her back. A loud crash was heard from the window just behind the man giving a distraction; just enough time for her to grab the fur of the creature that had caused the loud crash. It pulled her around to face the man just in time as it disappeared once more through the window on the other side. She was now facing the man in the cloak with her sword facing upwards towards his face mere inches away from it.

"I told you, you picked the wrong girl"
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Before Van even had time to think his hostage now faced him with a weapon in hand, and the man who was after him had a gun pointed at his head... Van stood with his mouth open for a moment... his hands slung limply at his sides... his grip on his revolver loosened and he tossed it to the side lazily... "alright... I give..." he said regaining his composure... he then raised his hands in the air hoping not to excite any misfires from the men and and the girl... "I'll go peacefully... this must be the most unlucky day of my life..." he said eyeing the girl carefully... "U..." he said with his eyes locked in hers... "who do u work for?.. what kind of high-end agency hired u to come after me... to be on the train even before I was... it's amazing..." he said unaware...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Rask hold his breath when the animal jumped through the window and went away just a second later. The first thought in his mind is: THAT is so cool! Fortunately enough, his facial expression didn't change at all.

His target was now surrounded and chose the logical way, he surrendered. Black retrieve the gun and tossed it to Rask. Just for caution, he slip the gun on his belt.

"Good choice." Rask said placing a handcuff on the man's hand. "Now, if you can come with us peacefully without anymore resistance..." He signaled for Black to take him, which he do by pushing the man forward to the team meeting point.

Rask sighed, and turned to the woman who still has the weapon in her hand. "I don't know who you are, but thanks. You just finish our job there." he grinned and offered his hand. "I can split up the reward with you if you want. Even if it doesn't look like it, that man has a big bounty on his head." Thingking a bit, he added, "Hell, we even can give you a ride to wherever you want to go!"
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next