FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Perfections  Problem EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Perfections  Problem EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Perfections  Problem EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Perfections  Problem EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Perfections  Problem EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Perfections  Problem EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Perfections  Problem EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Perfections  Problem EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Perfections  Problem EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Perfections Problem

4 posters

Go down

Perfections  Problem Empty Perfections Problem

Post by Aka Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:52 pm

i got an idea for a new Thread... the forum being a little slow im not going to post it right away but let this sit a little as i put finnishing touches on the starter for the thread.

if you have read the HOST by stepheny Myers then you are good its simular to that but with a few fun twists.

ive been a big fan of Vampires so i though Aliens would be a good twist.

you can have one of Two Characters, a Human reble, or a Soran {Paricitic Alien with in a human host}. good or bad isnt realy involved. nither side is either its just the conflicts with in the two sects. the Soran's have been taking over planet after planet Galexy after Galexy and the Milky way is the new victome. they take the planet and simply live as the host's before have... for the experience.... it was more of a vacation spot then anything.

i have two chara of my own i will be conducting.

for your Chara you need"
EX:

Looks: *either pic or description*Perfections  Problem BlueEyedCuteGuy

Name/Host's name*: Shadow's Song/ Billy Idol

Type/ host type*: Alien Artist/ cleberty pop artist

Age/ host age*: unknown/ 20

Personality/Life Veiws[ hosts views]: Shadow is a well known and loved artist, he has masterd all art forms for every life he has held on his own and on aquested planets. he had power through popularity and has taken his 20th host on earth to find a new muse to further his Artistic destine..

Billy Idol on the other hand was a former Talent show relity star who bumped his act up to the next level taking the teenage nation into a frenzy. he had a bad aditued and feeling of intitlement. having Excaped the first Invation of the Soran's he was latter captured.

Looks: *either pic or description*Perfections  Problem 34985

Name/Host's name: Princess Bright Pettles / Bridget.

Type/ host type*: Antaganist* Soran Princess, spoiled and intiltled worshuped by her people. / unknown girl.

Age/ host age*: 300 human years/ 18.

Personality/Life Veiws[ hosts views]: the ever typical over indulgent always wanting more tpye of princess you want to shoot. Bright pettles was the 15th daughter of the Soran King Claw Dreams. and what she wanted was Shadow as a husband, thought it was hard to catch him and pin him down.

Briget was a smilpe every day suberb girl, Popular cheerleader adn OBESED with Billy Idol. seh and the worlds population of Earth loved Billy's abilit to capture there hearts wiht his voice.

** so go ahead every one is invited to join ** ^^ any questions just contact me ^^
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Perfections  Problem Empty Re: Perfections Problem

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:13 pm

(Hey I hope its not to late to join!)
Name: Elena
Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt68/lala-16_photos/calmforestredheadgirl.jpg
Wearing: https://2img.net/h/i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt68/lala-16_photos/tomboy1-1.jpg (Withut the hat)
Type: Human rebel
Personality: After spending a life stuck in the insanity of the Soran’s era, Elena found herself in a situation where her normally friendly nature turned independence and. She’s quite loud and often times can be annoying if she really dislikes someone, such as the Soran’s who she holds responsible for the changes her life has made. However she can’t help being sensitive to people’s emotions which shows her kinder nature.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 am

lol not to late. ^^ i havent posted it yet, i figured people were busy with the end of the year projects and graduations lol so im just leaving it open till we have a few others added ^^ .

i was reading Host for like the fourth time and got inspired. ^^
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Haven't RPed in a while, so I'll give it a shot.

Name: Therath (naturally) Host: Serena Michaels

Appearance (Serena): https://2img.net/h/i189.photobucket.com/albums/z195/HayBev/Hayleys%20Pics/Girls/Hayley/Brown%20Hair/anime_girl_fav0002.jpg

Type: Rogue Soran, former lieutenant for the Soran military, then discharged for immoral execution methods. Now serves only himself. / typical teenager living on her own.

Personality: Excellent military strategist, yet he doesn't care who gets killed in the process, so long as the mission is completed. Hiding under cover from the Soran Heirarchy, took control of a human girl to further throw off his pursuers.

Normal teenage girl finally out on her own in her own apartment, she is against the war and remained neutral. Taken over by Therath while on a smoke break.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu May 06, 2010 8:42 pm

hmm... u know ill join! lol

name/host: Ta'k/ Panda
appearence: http://sppanda.deviantart.com/art/Panda-Girl-With-Plushie-2286965
**wears panda hoodie and pleated black skirt with boots all the time. panda plushie doubles as a backpack**
type: lost soran
personality/bio: very distant and quite usually using motions to describ wat she wants to say. was trained to hate the human race, born to aliens of curiosity the built a replica of a human fetus from a test tube and gave it to her to control, unfortunately the transaction made her loose some of her memory and when they noticed they dumped her on earth to fend for herself as a failed experiment.
wants: to remember her objective
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue May 11, 2010 7:57 pm

kay... know dont get mad... i sorty broke my computer cord... lol and all my info is on its hard drive but my computer is dead.
so when i get the new cord i can post the new thread, that also alows more to enter.,..

sorry for the delay,.,. im more or less computer serfing from friends and others when i can or have time... other wise i dont have a computer or internet....

that and im moveing out of state to mississippi at the end of the month.... to much fun.... sigh so yeah... thanks and im sorry ^^
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:16 am

sorry for the double post i just wanted ot say ill be posting this up in light Rp soon ^^

thanks Yall for joining ^^ lets all have fun ^^.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down