FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Perfections problem EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Perfections problem EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Perfections problem EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Perfections problem EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Perfections problem EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Perfections problem EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Perfections problem EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Perfections problem EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Perfections problem EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Perfections problem

2 posters

Go down

Perfections problem Empty Perfections problem

Post by Aka Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:35 am

* im just ganna skip ahead to getting right into the story. ^^ you can have fun with this RP too just keep it in line no magic or zombies... maby robots but nothing to fancy like shooting eye's lazers lol ^^ *

Breaking News!
Shadow has gone missing near his desert home in L.A. no evidence of is hosts body has been found nor Shadow him self. The world and Universe is in a loss what to do. There are still searches going on for the beloved Shadow’s Song and we will keep looking. There is no evidence yet but some have suggested that the Human renegades have some thing to do with the disappearance…

Shadow’s walked along the Hot flat desert wincing with each and every step as it jarred into his sensitive hosts body. Why was the Earths surface like the humans Fabled hell…. wasn’t it suppose to be the Green and Blue gem? Cool and refreshing and full of beauty? What was this burning pit of sand he was lost in…

Stumbling Shadow fell hitting the earth hard laying full out in the sun moaning in pain through his parched throat… Humans were so high maintainced… he kept forgetting to eat and drink that was a problem. Getting up he looked about, trying to find the Red beauty that had lured him out there… were was the Muse he had seen out here when he started walking…

He was stumped in all his lives… he had no inspiration, nothing could come to his mind, was he broken…. Like this waste land.

Looking out over the wide sandy expanse of his death he sighed sitting down in the hot sand giving up. “ what ever will I do?” he said with a little humor, “ I can just sit here… “ Shadow the felt his eye’s become heavy his host’s fatigue was at its end he needed to sleep and Shadow couldn’t keep his eye’s open as he fell over into a deep sleep.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Perfections problem Empty Re: Perfections problem

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Elena’s legs quivered slightly as she came out from behind her shelter of a wilted brush. After all, it’d seen her and now it was following her. Why did she have to get near that house? Sure the thought of a shower, food, and air-conditioning was tempting but she’d had to have known someone was still there. That house was way too nice not to.
She listened for any sounds of anymore pursuers but nothing came. ‘Did it give up?’ She highly doubted it but she couldn’t help taking a quick look. She looked at the guy that was face down in the dirt and stifled a smile. ‘Better yet, did it die?’ She rolled her eyes realizing the Soran was just passed out from heat exhaustion. She inched closer to it noting the fact that he looked strangely familiar. She’d seen his face somewhere, but she knew that even if she did know him, the guy wasn’t the same person. He was definitely not human anymore. Humanity was just such a waste on the Soran’s but that didn’t count for the human body this one had taken. She couldn’t let the human suffer so she decided to leave him some water she had left and watch from afar till he left. He could find his way back somehow…but if it did would it tell its friends what it had seen? Would more come to hunt her down? She shouldn’t take that chance.
She checked again to see if he was breathing before binding his hands with the belt she wore in case he did wake up. She dragged him back to somewhat of shade and decided to stick with her plan and unbound him before she hid herself once more. Watch him when he wakes, if he goes back let him, if he continues to follow, kill him.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:28 am

Shadow was destired ... his hosts sleep cycle ruined Billy mumbled through his mouth " Shadow... what have you gotten us into... "

the body julted in suprize as Shadow took controle again sitting up quickly only to cringe in pain. " ouch... damnit Billy... stop fighting...i didnt mean to get lost... i just did..."

Shadows sighed shaking his head as Bill continued to give him the third degree about the importance of food and water and dangers of the world....Shadows simpley sat there arms crossed exsosted." i know i know.... you can shut up Billy... " he grumbled before taking notice of his surounding... he was in shade?

he then took note of the water, " WATER!" he shouted in suprize taking the bottle and shaking it to here the sloshing sound" AH! this is great!" he Laughed in suprize at every thing before taking a gulp and caping the bottle.

" but what can i do.... " he contemplated, " any idea's Billy... your the human here. " he asked feeling like a child in not knowing what to do and having to ask his host.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Elena stared at shadow from behind the brush only a few feet away. 'is he talking to himself' she thought cocking her head to the side in confusion. He took her water and the shade without question. That was a relief and a sign. A sign that he was innoccent and most likely harmless. She couldn't be too careless though. He still was able to make the choice to hurt her.
She felt something inch across her foot and she shooed at it with her hand. Too her horror it was a big hairy spider. She almost shrieked but muffled it behind her hands. It scuttled away as she slid away from it but the movement caused her hair to catch the wind. It billowed out from her hiding place exposing her as if she was waving a red flag. She looked at shadow and removed her hands from her mouth now staring at him with the same horror she'd given the spider.
She opened her mouth but nothing came out. She tried to run but her foot got caught in a dead root. "No no no," she whispered tugging at her trapped foot frantically but her hands were shaking too hard for her to get herself free.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Shadow turned after hearing some scuffling behind him and then a gust of wind brought his muse back to him... that red....

he got up quietly and steped forward offering a hand out as not to frighten the girl attached to the hair. " excuse me... " Shadows started looking at her in a aw as her hair settled when the wind stoped, " my i help you out of the tree.... it seems to like your foot. "

he smiled feeling better knowing he wasnt alown out here... " im lost... your hair intreeged me so i fallowed you out here... and i cant find my way back... "

he keep looking at her hair mezmerized by the color it was in the sun, " that color red... is it natural to you?" he asked with out a thought.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:57 pm

Elena's eyes widdened at his hand and she flinched. She blinked peering at the offered hand. She'd expected a gun, maybe one of those stunning devices that they'd used on her before. His hands were empty but she still didn't want them anywhere near her. "Back off." She said from clentched teeth. "I can handle myself..." She tugged at the root one last time but was caught off guard by his question. He asked about her hair...he was mesmerized by it? That's what brught him out here? "My hair?" She blinked and touched a strand in confusion to see if there was something wrong with it.
'Likely story....' she thought. Moments later an idea came to her. She gave him a small fleeting look, one that looked like it belong to a scared child. "I'm sorry....can you please help?" She asked looking away quickly, averting his eyes.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:10 am

Shadow was destracted from her hair looking at her face and fultered.

humans were something else... all those hormons made there crazy, but Shadow wasnt going ot complain he wanted to know more about her hair.

" sure, " he said reaching down and gently extractd her foot from the root, " please be carfull human bodys are delicut and it hurts when you get some thing wrong like not eating.... " he said chuckling a little at his own stupiddity.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:13 am

Elena watched him carefully as he helped her and tried not to show the anger that flared within her when he laughed. What right did this careless creature have to talk about the poor human he inhabitted like he was just some object? A tremor passed through her as she thought abut her own friends and family like this, helpless against the Soran that was just using them. "Yeah, it does hurt, doesn't it?" Without elaborating on what exactly she was talking about, she lunged forward. When he hit the ground she silently thanked her father for the mandatory self defense classes and quickly wrestled him onto his stomach. She caught his hands and held then at an odd angle behind him and pinned his legs under her to make it difficult to move.
'That difficult enough for ya?!' She thought with a sneer. Hell, if he didn't realize she was human by now he was too stupid to kill.
"Tell me who the hell you are and why you're really out here!" She snarled, holding him down as best she could. "I want the truthm your kind knows what that is right?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Billy took over in the suprize of things fighting back till Shadow took controle again calming down the body.

" get off me now!" billy growled then the body chuckled, " humans... " Shadow's calmer voice came out.

" sorry miss billy dose not like that... are all human girls like this with boys?" he asked curious again as he say aquardly on the ground.

" as for me... im Shadow's Song... the artist.. any who, im just an artist nothing more nothing less, and your hair... that red... its magnificent, billy calls me an idiout for fallowing you though said i was going to get us killed... but i dont think Humans are so rude... its waistfull to just kill like that.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Elena blinked at the exchange. Did the human side, this 'Billy', actually take control of his body even for just a split second? She made herself snap out of her thoughts and looked thoughtfuly down at Shadow. "Shadow Song? Creative name, definately artsy." She said frowned in thought. "Where have I heard that name before...?" She shrugged and had to stiffle a small laugh. "No, generally girls aren't suposed to kick guys asses, but I'm the exception. Besides I have to make sure you aren't out to turn me in." She said but a laugh escaped her control. "Well Billy is right, you are an idiot for following me all the way out here. And all to see my hair?" She laughed again, harldy realizing her grip on his arms had loosened.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Shadow chuckled with her smiling he reached a hand up to caress her hair in wander, " even in shadow its beatiful you know, "

he staired up at her with confution on his face, " do you like sitting one me... ?" he asked feeling Billy's face get red.

Shadow didnt well under stand it yet ... " ive only been human for a few weeks... so... i dont get every thing yet..... " he said blushing deeper.

then swallowing he looked away, before continuing." billy asked me to tell you to please get off before we get imbarised more "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Elena felt herself go pale. "Ah-um-" She stopped herself from saying sorry and got to her feet, dusting off her jeans. "Don't get me wrong, I don't trust you." She said and ran a hand through her hair to hide her discomfort. She didn't know what to do with him. She couldn't trust him enough to let him go but she didn't want to have him here. "Oh today is just not my day!" She growled then glared at Shadow, all humor gone from her features. "To be honest I can't decide what to do with you." She gave a small sigh. "You and Billy have any ideas?" She said sarcastically.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Shadow keep looking at her hair and smiled as he got up off the ground dusting him self off like her, " i wouldnt mind food. " he chuckled, " bill said we are starving and thats why i hurt. "

he shruged, " but i wouldnt mind getting a better look at your hair please.... "

shadow smiled billy's star perfect smile and took a step forward, " you wouldnt mind that would you ... letting me touch your fire kissed hair?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Elena's eyes widdened slightly seeing that smile. It was dazzling she had to admit it but her pride would never allow her to show it. "Ah no-I mean yes-" she said taking an awkward step back. She cleared her throat but couldn't seem to get enough bite to her words. "Touch my hair and I won't have any regrets about tying you up and leaving you out here for buzzard food." she said but the warning seemed empty.
'Elena, come on, the human is starving. They're probably just insane from hunger.' her features softened at the thought and the fact her own stomach growled. "Look, if you want food I need your word that you won't do anything incredibly stupid." she said, folding her arms. "That means no running, trust me when I say there is no where to go. Also no dirty punches, not even if my back is turned, and don't believe that I'm doing this to be kind to you Shadow." She took a few steps West from where they were facing, trying to convince herself this was all for her good. It was in a sense but as she looked over her shoulder at him, she realized she was a bit worried about him. "You coming?"            
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Shadow smiled, " yes i will fallow you , as for playing dirty... why would i hit you... that is rude when you and i are friends. " he said.

" the idea of hurting some one is vulger. " he said a frown creasing his forhead for a moment.

" and i will no run... why when your hair is with you... that woudl be ill ogical.. " he laughed feeling that iwas comon sence... " you must always fallow your muse. " he profesed.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Elena blinked whipping her head back around to hide her eye roll. “Oh so now I’m a muse?” She frowned in confusion as she pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. Her hair seemed to be a focal for this artist. Maybe that was just a custom for them to pick things out of the ordinary. I mean sure her hair was weird even for a human but she didn’t exactly think it was THAT strange.
“And also I am now your friend? You don’t even know what my name is.” She looked back with a small smirk. “What if I’m-what was that word you used?-ah-volgar?” She was only kidding. She would only truly hurt someone to protect herself, that or if that person was harming someone close to her. "To save you the trouble of guessing my name is Elena."
They walked for a bit, and over a few dunes before she stopped her eyes widdening. "what the hell?!" She ran forward and into what used to be her camp site that was now empty of everything, her extra clothes, her cooking utensils, and blanket, but they seemed to have left the old fire pit. "Don't tell me they took it!" She ran off to a nearby tree and too her relief the old backpack she'd hidden there was still there. "Thank god..." She breathed walking back over to Shadow. "Well, volgar is one word for this. No this is what humans are really like." She said and out of the pack she handed him a peice of bred she'd taken from a house a few days back. "Welcome to the human world Shadow." She muttered then walked forward to the fire to see if anything was left.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:30 pm

this was vaulger she had said, " so... they took your things? why steal... " he asked more to him self before Billy suplied the memories needed. " o "

he looked about feeling a little bad, " its my fault for keeping you from returning?" he said feeling bad.

he started walking twords red clifs more orange...

he then sniffed " hey ... thats strange " bitting his bread he walked further twords the odd smell, " do you smell that.. " he questiond her before suddnly droping out of sight wiht a yell of fright.

Sadows feel a good ways down into a cave, in the dark Sadows landed with a thud on the hard ground and groaned, " Elena? what happend?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Elena nearly leaped out of her skin when he suddenly yelled and whirled around expecting to see him dead. Instead she saw nothing. Not even a sign of Shadow. 'Yay maybe something ate him.' She gulped to herself knowing if that was true that this something might eat her too. And besides, she didn't want him to just die like that.
"H-Hey where did you go?" She stammered taking a good few steps in the direction she'd last seen him and found the hole.
"Sh-Shadow?!" SHe dropped to her knees and looked down at him laying on the ground in a hidden underground cave, a fixed light on him from the the hle in its ceiling.
"Just wait a moment, I think I can-" A shove, no, more like a kick hit her lower back and she tumbled forwards, landing ontop of Shadow. "Ow....." She groaned rubbing her head as she began to realized she was draped side ways across him. She pushed off of him and hissed in a breath at the pain that shot up her back. "Sorry but you did break my fall." She muttered looking up where from where she fell and thought she saw a shadow move just out of veiw.
She blinked then realized how far it really was down. "Ah-Are you hurt?" She said loking at Shadow, afraid to touch him incase he'd broken something. She hated pain...it practically mortified her almost as badly as seeing blood.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down