FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Your favourite comic? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Your favourite comic? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Your favourite comic? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Your favourite comic? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Your favourite comic? EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Your favourite comic? EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Your favourite comic? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Your favourite comic? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Your favourite comic? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Your favourite comic?

5 posters

Go down

Your favourite comic? Empty Your favourite comic?

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:26 am

Everyone's gotta' have one sometime? What's yours?

As for me my all time favourite comic has to be Batman: Mad Love, it's got Harley Quinn in it from head to toe, not to mention her love for Mr. J ^^ This comic is what made me fall absolutely in love with Harley Smile
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Your favourite comic? Empty Re: Your favourite comic?

Post by Archangel Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Mass Effect: Redemption
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:34 am

I have plenty. Mostly on Marvel though.

I'm usually a fan of the 'BIG EVENT' comic lines that involves all of Marvel's Super Powered teams, solos, Villains, and the galactic entities behind the Marvel Universe.

Civil War remains to be my favorite of the big hitting events. Captain America and Iron Man on opposite sides going for and against the Super Hero Registration Act that tore the super hero community in two. Spider-Man unmasked himself, Reed Richards and Sue are having marriage problems which of course leads to Fantastic Four being split. The X-Men are neutral except for a few like Wolverine, Bishop, Cable, and some few minor ones. Avengers v.s. Avengers. Super Heroes who refuse signing on the register are put into Mr. Fantastic and Iron Man's negative Zone prison. Super Villains used to capture the good heroes who are now against what their Government just made. Captain America underground. going against the American way. Awesome art. Awesome dialogue and the events are one of a kind. 4 years later and I'm still loving this graphic novel.

The New Avengers were the best when they were first Assembled after the Original Avengers Disassembled. Captain America, Iron Man, Wolverine, Luke Cage, Spider-Man, and of course Spider-Woman {The Skrull} were the original ones followed by the Basket Case Sentry, the mysterious Ronin, and when the Marvel Universe shifted a few times, there were many members going in and out of the team. Finch drew the first few issues and then followed by McNiven, Yu, and a whole bunch of other artists drew the 13 Graphic Novels, From Break out All the way to Siege. Sadly they were discontinued for the rise of the Heroic Age and of course are revamped with new team members and old ones. Not sure If I'll like the new one but the New Avengers are one of the main reasons why I started reading comics again after taking a break from them.

X-Force has been many teams and team members from the decades they wandered about in the Marvel Universe. At first it was Cable's soldier unit mutants that came from the New Mutants then they went through many writers, artists, and leaders. Finally the new one that came about because of the events in the Messiah Complex, Wolverine led the new and black ops team that Cyclops set up in case the battle got too bloody and they needed a group of few that would not hesitate to go agaisnt the X-Men code: No killing. Of course Logan is used to it and with it X-23, Warpath, and Wolfsbane was technically the second team but the first official one to wear the grey and black with the red eyes signature of the Stealth Ops team. Then others followed with fan favorite Archangel, Logans' new interest Domino, The team healer Elixir, Vanisher, and sometimes, Cable. This comic book was no holds barred. Blood. Violence. Sex. OF course with great artist like Choi leading most of the way it remains to be my number one interest X-title in a while. Now with the whole Second Coming done and the New X-Force was assembled {Wolverine, Deadpool, Psylocke, Archangel, and Weapon XIII} against Cyclops orders, man it's going to be a great one.

I have many more, but i'll save them for later.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:38 pm

Uhm... I'm not a comic fan, but I like "Off-White" on Deviantart a lot xD Even since it's actually a webcomic ^^'
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:26 pm

Batman: The Long Halloween
God this comic is orgasmic. The art style is jaw dropping and it mainly focuses on the fall of Harvey Dent into Two-Face. The story is engaging and has pretty much every single villain, including underratted Mad Hatter.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down