FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Two Miles Short of Seelie EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Two Miles Short of Seelie EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Two Miles Short of Seelie EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Two Miles Short of Seelie EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Two Miles Short of Seelie EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Two Miles Short of Seelie EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Two Miles Short of Seelie EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Two Miles Short of Seelie EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Two Miles Short of Seelie EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Two Miles Short of Seelie

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Two Miles Short of Seelie Empty Two Miles Short of Seelie

Post by Aka Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:15 am

Mai balanced her way down the street on the edge of the pavement as she come in front of the Saratoga school and then paused, looking at the windows full of students.

She shook her head.. Ever one always went inside when she was free to play…

She wandered past the building again heading towards the park thinking of perhaps waiting for her brother to find her… she new it was only a matter of time till he showed up and ruined all of her fun…

Always.. it’s not like she was out making trouble for every one… all the time any way… not on purpose..

She sighed flopping on a park bench looking over the park till she notices some one beneath a tree lazily sleeping the day away…

Now this… this is what she had been waiting for, fun.

Walking up to him she sat on the grass looking down over him. “ you know… too sleep under a tree is to tempt a pixy to trick you … “

She giggled at this and rested her back on the tree behind the two of them, “ hi.. I’m Mai… who are you mister sleepy head?” she asked as she tried not to laugh at the poor guy.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Two Miles Short of Seelie Empty Re: Two Miles Short of Seelie

Post by +AmA+ Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:55 pm

ritsuka heard the noise of someones voice and he sighed "how terribly annoying" he stated his eyes remaining closed "a pixie hm?" he said stretching his arms still keeping his eyes closed as he put them behind his head to use as a pillow "well little pixie you better be careful before i lock you in a teapot and shake it" he said with a small chuckle but when he heard her sit he opened his eyes looking at her "hey what -" he stopped and looked at her again before sighing "why arent you in class with all the other kiddies?" he said closing his eyes and nestling into his arms
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Mai puffed otu her cheeks, " dont call me a kido im older then you and i could very well ask you the same thing. " she stated.

looking out over the grass of the park she sighed, " as for school... i cant go into a school building... i cant breath the air in there... "

she shook her head looking about to make sure Killie wasnt about, it was only a mater of time till he showed up.

" you want to ditch this place and find some were better to hang out people person?" she asked suddenly a littel suspitious of the calm suroundings.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:06 pm

ritsuka opened his eyes again and let out a hurmph of a sigh before sitting up "why the hell not. my neck was starting to hurt from this tree anyway" he said standing and brushing his white shirt off or fallen leaves and grass before turning to her holding out his hand to help her up "its ritsuka-san. by the way" he said his lips still pullin into the almost frown on his face it looked mean but there was a hint of sadness to it aswell
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:09 pm

" well Ri-Kun, im Mai-chan you can just call me mai. " she smiled mindlessly.

as a scatter brain she was lible to be oblivous to all.

she looked about, " well i guess we can find out a place to go... how about the old park they have an abandond marry go round there and its cool inside the rundown building?" she said grinning remebing how creepy it looked at night.

" hmmmn?, though i dont see too many people go there... are people afraid of it?" she asked giving risuka a good look.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:57 am

"afraid? tch" he huffed and started walking towards it he actually started to chuckle. he remembered one kid who had slammed into him in the hall he had dragged to the building and locked inside for the entire night then in the morning opened the door to see a kid who looked broken and terrified. he never put anyone in there again but it served that little bastard right. he had always cut in line, cheated on tests, and picked on kids only younger and weaker then him.

he got to the gate and looked around "well little miss pixie..." he said walking up to the marry go round. have a seat" he said pointing to the horse

when she sat down he grabbed the edge of the marry go round and pushed. it took a while to get it started but then he started running getting it to go faster and faster till he jumped onto the platform himself huffing a little "ah thats better" he said with a grin watching all the demonic looking merry go road horsed go up and down
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:22 am

Mai grinned at this, most people really did just avoid the place side stepping it all together. He was fun though he did act a little deferment.

“ ah… good work Ri-kun, this is better then just sitting on one of the pretty horses” she said petting it letting her finger run through her fingers before stopping her self.

She shouldn’t be doing any glamour around humans, Killie would kill her… hell her mother would kill her.

“ and don’t call me pixy. “ she said looking away and to the sides keeping her eye’s out for her brother.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Killie walked onto the campus as at Saratoga furious… his mother had really walloped on him this time… “ DAMN YOU” he cursed out loud…

She realy was born a pixy.. He shouldn’t forget that.. But he just got used to her being around she might as well be one of them since they were family.a

He had to find her before she got mixed in with the seelie gang…
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:20 pm

"eh eh eh sorry pix- er... mai-chan" he said with a smug grin "you strike me as the goody too-shoes type mai-chan... why would you run off to a scary place like this hm?" he asked looking at a horse that was missing a head and most of them where missing ears and legs
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:23 pm

"Hey Liela!" A girl shouted and another one giggled. "We'll be seeing you at the game tonight, right?"
Liela stared at the two, her smile broad and beaming with enthusiasm. "Ofcourse!" She said and the two girls waved to her before exiting the class room. When they left Liela rolled her eyes picking up her stack of books that she was forced to carry around since her locker was being changed yet again. She couldn't stand the flaunty human girls but she had to fit in with them somehow. That was how the Seelie courts put it, fitting in? Mor like try not to seem like such a freak show in a small town like this.
She picked up her books and staggered out of the science lab and out into the open school campus. She couldn't see past her stack and when she slammed into someone she let out a surprised sqeek. "Hey, sorry I-" She blinked at the boy and then at her books now scattered on the dirty ground. "Shit." SHe groaned proceeding to pick them up before she had to pay for their damages.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Mai blinked at him and choked back a laugh. “ you cant read books can you. “ she said looking him over.

“ if we are talking of those that are good… wouldn’t a smart boy of good study be the better of the two?”

Mai smiled and sat back on her horse, “ I… am very not were im suppost to be… and I will get in major trouble for this too… “

++++++++++++++++

Keilli couldn’t believe this… “stupid human…” he mutter as he smiled picking up the books handing them to the girl giving her a lady killing smile.

“ you should be more careful… that.. And I though that girls that looked like swans were graceful.” he bit his lip and winked at her.

“ ah… im looking for my sister.. Girl long red hair… have you seen her?”
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:48 pm

he snickered "yes i can read stupid pixie" he said sticking his tongue out at her "and trouble eh? hm. my favorite saying is ... screw it. if its done its done right? who cares if they get pissed as long as your living life... then everything should be alright" he said with a small grin before looking at the marry go round slowly came to a stop. he jumped down and walked over to the broken down bench sittind down and relaxing against it
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Mai smiled jumping down and joining him, “ I didn’t mean reading as in text silly… its an old people saying… you know judging books by there covers. “

Shaking her head she sat next to him, “ you are a silly boy” .

“ but I do fallow such workings… I have always just done and let Keilli patch it up for me… “

Then looking at him she frowned and punching him lightly in the arm “ and I said not call me pixie Human. “
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:00 pm

"whatever... pixie" he said and leaned back before looking at his watch with a sigh "i have an appointment... would you like to join me?" he asked standing offering a hand to her
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Mai shrugged trying not to look eager.. She doesn’t have much opportunity to see humans in there environment.

“ sure guy.” she said feeling a little funny with him calling her by her type.. Instead of her name… her family was careful about saying pixie and Kelpie.

“ sure. “ she took his hand and let him pull her up, “ lead the way. “ a
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:15 pm

he smiled at her and looked a little confused when she called him guy but couldnt help and chuckle at it. he walked towards the school and stopped next to the flag pole waiting as the bell rang and the kids filed out. most of them in a circle around the flag pole where he was waiting

"ah... is he not showing up? run home to mommy?" he asked the forming crowd who had murmurs of rumors running through it.

a boy walked out in the crowd and he raised an eyebrow at him "s-so" the kid said balling up his fists "what are you going to do!! beat me up!! i didnt do anything to you" he said with a growl " no... not me" he said and walked to the crowd grabbing a younger student dragging him forward placing him infront of the older boy. "your going to get beatn up by him" he said and the guy scoffed at this " i cant take this wimp" he said getting ready to punch him. the younger kid looked terrified putting his arms up instinctively to protect his face. when the older boys fist came down ritsuka moved the boy and put his hands around the kids slamming it into the older boys jaw then pulled the younger boys leg up with his own rouch house kicking the kid int he stomach. when he fell ritsuka backed away fromt he younger kid who looked awe struck "now you can fend for yourself. so get lost" ritsuka said after the kid handed him a book and then kid ran off the crowd over the groaning older boy. ritsuka turned putting his hands behind his head with the book still gripped in his hands "eh! mai-pixie-chan" he said looking for her.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:26 pm

" wow..... that was boring... " Mai said blinking.

the fight was week... the fights she has seen have been so much more … gruesome.

Mai smiled “ ill have to teach you to fight… “ she shook her head and grinned, “ perhaps we can go some were else… I was hoping you had a better appoint tem then that.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:36 am

he chuckled "just wait for it" he said and held out his hand "4...3...2..1" he said and a group of boys started walking towards them "you think you can just beat the shit outa my brother and i would be fine with that?" he said and ritsuka chuckled turning around to look at him "how about you stop screwin around with your girlfriend over there and come take your beating like a man!!!" he yelled and ritsuka shook his head

"havent any of you learned anything" he said to the 5 boys who all had bats or some form of blunt object.

"we could just beat up your girl" the one said and ritsuka lost his smile "beating up girls... tch." he said and walked forward "has no one every taught you manners?" he said taking the bat in the boys had slamming the kids face into it. the 4 others started to bring their bats down hitting him but it seemed not to bother him to much even though it was leaving welts. he grabbed one of the bats jerking the kid forward then slamming it into his rib cage turning around and kicking one out of another kids hands. there was one quick movement and a bat smacked ritsuka across the face. he felt blood come from his nose and lip on that side. he huffed staggering back before grabbing the bat in the kids hand yanking the kid forward and slamming his head against the kids knocking the kid out cold. the other two stood there wide eyed "well." ritsuka said throwing the bat to the side "comeon then" he said with a snicker as one puffed up his chest and ran at him.he moved to the side grabbing the kids shirt pulling it over his head and flipping the kid onto his back with a load thud. he turned to the last standing kid who took off in a run back to the school.

ritsuka looked around him then wipped the blood on his sleeve "hm. well i slipped up once. still pretty good if you ask me. considering the odds against me"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Liela’s eyes darted from her books to Keillie. Unlike the normal girls who would giggle and flirt with a handsome human she stared at him with cold and calculating eyes though her cheeks did turn reflexively pink. Something about this guy gave her a strange vibe; then again she got that with most people around here being different from everyone.
She blinked realizing she was staring and quickly scrambled for an answer. “Ne? Red hair? Well, that narrows it down…What’s her name?If she's in my classes, I might know her.” She asked and lifted her books into her arms again and jerked her head towards the front of the school where students were gathered around in large crowds. “THen again, She might be over there since classes just ended.” She said resting some of the heavier books on her hip.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Mai snorted, “ wow… such a big man. “ she turned to walk away noticing Keilli standing not to far talking to a girl.

“ oh… shit…” she said backing up into risuka in her mad dash to get out of there. “ no… no no no no no. “ she said as she ran back into the park hoping that Keilli wouldn’t see her.

Dashing up the hill she slipped scraping her knee on a rock and cursing again at her stupidly… some how she managed to hurt her self in every way know to man and fairy and still invent new ways….

She growled at her self as she managed to make it over the hill to breath a sigh as she peeked back over to make sure Keilli had no seen her.

++++++++++++++

Keilli looked about sighing… lot of good he did asking some dumb human… “ god… stupid girl” he growled looking about and not seeing her.

“ never mind what ever.” he growled walking away he would check the junk yard.. That was another on of her hiding places….
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 am

ritsuka watched her run and sighed thinking he should follow her. he hadnt realized that they had smashed his knee up pretty bad. he groaned and instead of following her went back to the school to get some bandages. he was so deep inthought about the day that he didnt even notice he was walking right into a girl standing next to the school with a book in her hand "ahhh sonofabitch!" he yelled since he hit one of his wounds on her he staggered back holding his rib cage.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Liela stared after Keillie thinking of chucking the text book at his head. "Screw him." She sniffed, turning on her heels to head towards her new locker when a boy slammed into her, well, her text book. "Watch it-" She snapped then noticed how banged up the human looked. He even had blood on his shirt. "Oh-Uh-" She placed her text books on the ground, knowing no one would steal a text book, and took a step towards the guy. "What the hell happened to you-" She noticed he was trying to walk it off and failing since his knee seemed unable too hld his weight. She grabbed his arm, pulling him back. "Wait a sec, your going to nurse buddy." She said trying to ofer help though she was honestly not in the mood. She'd have to suck it up though, human's helped each other right?
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Mai looked over the hill searching for a sign of Keilli… noting.

But it did look like risuka was having some trouble… she healed her knee quickly forgetting to wipe up the blood as she made her way back down the hill still nervously looking around.

“ RISUKA” she called coming up beside the girl, “ I can help him… he is a guy… a uh friend of mine. “ she said putting her arm around his waist and pulling his arm over her shoulder as she had seen others do. “ kay. “

She looked at the girl feeling odd… some how just like her she seemed off… but… she was in the human school… so…. What could Mai say…

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:30 pm

"step off!" he growled at her trying to wiggle away but it was a futile attempt. truth was he really did need some help, but then again, he would never admit that. "like hell im going to a nurse, bloody witches will just give me a cup full of ice and tell me to lay down. im going to my locker i have medical stuff there." he said forcing the both of them in the direction of his locker. he limped his way there and grabbed the bandages rapping his knee up and then his arm, after that he handed her his jacket and pulled his shirt up. for a scrawny looking kid he did have an amazing set of abs. he pulled the bandages around his mid section and then put a bandaid on his cheek "do you see any other cuts?" he asked. which he had missed one. there was a cut across the top of his nose and a sliver of wood stuck just about his eyebrow
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Mai smiled, " yeah... sorta. "

Taking a bandage out of the locker she put it over his nose getting a little too close to his face with her own.

She then got one her toes and pulled out the wood using a little Glamour to pull it out with out pain before putting a band aid on that too.

“ there we go.. All good.” she said smiling. And looking at the other bandages and such in the box. “ you must make it a habit to get hit. “

She shook her head, “ really I can teach you better moves.. And maybe you wouldn’t hurt that face of yours so much. “
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:55 am

"i usually get ganged up on... and dont worry i dont care that much about this face to worry to much if it gets damaged" he said taking his coat from her and shoving it in the locker along with his black sweater leaving him with his white loose button up shirt and black pants"ahhh better" he said stretching which hurt a wee bit

"ok.. lets get going mai-pixie" he said rufflingher hair with a smile "oh.. you want one?" he asked holding out a cherry flavored sucker after he had popped one in his own mouth
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next