FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Two Miles Short of Seelie - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Two Miles Short of Seelie - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Two Miles Short of Seelie - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Two Miles Short of Seelie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Two Miles Short of Seelie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Two Miles Short of Seelie - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Two Miles Short of Seelie - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Two Miles Short of Seelie - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Two Miles Short of Seelie - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Two Miles Short of Seelie

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Two Miles Short of Seelie - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Miles Short of Seelie

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Liela watched the red haired girl run off with the beaten up boy and shook her head. She picked up her books and walked towards her locker with a sniff when she thought about the other guy that had asked about a red haired girl. ‘Oh well, find her yourself.’ She shoved her stuff into her new locker, this time hoping she didn’t slip up and use her Glamour around any humans again. After all, human’s catching sight of her doing strange things were what got her moved to the locker in the farthest hall in the school anyways. She got to her feet and walked across the school lot quickly, ready to get home before on of the girls stopped her to talk. She wanted to be back in her hiding place in her forest, surrounded by something familiar and close to her. Maybe she might even nap or swim, anything other than her Calculus homework. Besides, the Seelie were busy today anyways. She wasn’t needed for anything at the moment.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Mai looked at the sucker and blinked, " ah... sure?" she said taking it and examining it first.

This was the first time she had managed to get one and she was a little excited unwrapping it she popped it in her mouth and blushed at the flavor. “ ah… “ she said, “ its so sweet…. “

She giggled and popped it back in and put her arm around his and nudged him, “ were next… im free all day. “ she said wanting nothing more then to explore more of the human world before Keilli turned up to drag her home…
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:58 pm

he blinked wincing when she nudged his bruised side but sighed rubbing the back of his head in thought "free all day huh? alright. well then... yeah lets go to the arcade" he said with a smile "its nice and cool in there, dark... and they have awesome pizza. i could go for something to eat. what about you? my treat" he said wakling with her down the street "i think they put the new sci-fi shooter in anyway" he said with a smile "my hand to hand might be weak to you but no one can top my gun skills" he said with a big grin
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:48 am

Mai looked at him and smiled rolling her eye’s… the fairy’s were better at every thing compared to humans…. They were just quicker.

Which is why they still used Bows and Arrows shot by the right person it could be quicker then a gun.

Relaxing next to him she grinned, “ sure thing Risuka-Guy but ill beat you on that shooter thing. “ she giggled as her step became more of a half skip.

She then paused, “ pizza hmmmn… I don’t think I have ever eaten that. “ she mused out loud.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:44 pm

he chuckled at her and had to increase his pace of walking to keep up with her skip. he rolled his eyes and then huffed "pizza is awesome. youll love it dont worry" he said and turned the corner to head towards the arcade.

~*~

Ruan pushed a loose strand of her pinkish red hair behind her ear but it loosely fell back into her face. she pushed her black trimmed glasses up her nose and held her book tightly looking at the ground. she had always been so skittish, not to mention bi-polar. her temper went from happy to scared to destructive in a matter of seconds. when she was startled.

she sighed and then slammed her nose into keillie's shoulder "ouch..." she mumbled smally and looked up at him "ehh... my apologies" she mumbled shifting back and forth. she was so tense around this human so nervous something in her wanted to turn and run but she just stood there "eh... are you...ok?" she mumbled again her feet shifting
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Keilli grabbed Ruans shoulder acting with out thought. “ MAI!” he cried out pulling her into his arms, “ WERE IN THE NAME OF SEELIE HAVE YOU BEEN!” he grumbled under his breath before looking down at her.

He blinked and laughed blushing slightly at his own mistake, “ um… sorry… I thought you were Mai… for a second. “ he said looking down at the girl, “ are you alright?”

Looking her up and down he relaxed. He had to be careful at times… he forgets his strength every so often.” you must think im rude…. “

++++++++++++++

Mai smiled fallowing Risuka into the Arcade as they went to a table into the back and he ordered a pizza.

Mai looked about at all the colors and lights and smiled, “ hmmmn… well it looks fun in here huh?” she said grinning.

+++++++++++++++++++

Lance walked onto the school campus nonchalantly looking for Liela.

He was board and looking for some entertainment and seeing as Liela was the new fairy on the block so to speak she was his prime target. “ YO!” he called out to her as some girls paused to gap at him whispering to them selves.

“ you are my new toy for the day lets go play.” he said grabbing her arm and pulling her off down the street as he looked about for any type of fun to be had….
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Ruan stood stunned and a little dazed at the sudden embrace. "................." he glazed stare and twitch in her eye mad eher drop her book her glasses falling to the ground and she took a step back turning and running for cover. she darted between a few trees and then jumped behind one putting her back to the tree leaning against it panting. she put her hand on the top of her head and felt the small horns and felt tears run down her cheeks. she pulled her knees up to her her tail curled around her shoes. she started crying. unable to see very well because of her glasses she sat there rubbing her eyes 'you have no self control you stupid little bull!!!' she thought, which was really jsut memories of what most of the other magical creatures taunted her with 'stupid mix, your wothless junk!!' she cried harder remembering the harsh words putting her forehead against her knee's her fuzzy little cow ears drooped downward

((idk why but i think that would be freaking adorable to see lol XD maybe its just me))

~*~
"yeah" ritsuka said and walked over to the counter geting a bucket of tokens taking her hand and pulling her to one of the machines. "ok. hold it like this" he said putting his arm around her so that he had his hands over hers and he pulled the gun up then hit the play buttons and helped her shoot the zombies. the game was flashing lights and moved so quickly. before they knew it their order had been called and he smiled putting the fake gun down and walking with her to the table putting a slice on a paper plate and setting it infront of her taking a slice for himself aswell and taking a bite, a string off cheese was pulled from his pizza to his mouth and he chuckled snapping it with his teeth
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Liela was stunned by suddenly being grabbed once again and tripped along beside him. "Um- who do you think you are?" She said snatching her arm from Lance and her eyes narrowed. Suddenly a scent hit her and her forehead creased in confusion. "Do I know you?" She asked though it wasn't as harsh as she meant it to be.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Mai liked the game… though the game lagged in real time… it was fun she had to admit.

When they were called for there food she took one look at it and paused watching Risuka take a bite first… the food looked particular… but perhaps it was good.

Taking a slow and small bite she let her pallet process the pizza and smiled as she swallowed, “ hmmm not bad…. “ she answered taking another bite enjoying the hot food in her mouth.

“ well…” Mai started, “ I might have to fallow you around tomorrow too.. “ she said smiling innocently.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lance looked at her and frowned, “ you are new…. “ he muttered, “im prince Lancelot, Heir to the Seelie court and you my little friend are my new subject so play nice and you could get a good place at court when you are older ne?”
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Ruan sighed after getting control of herself she used some glamour to hide her horns and her ears and tail crawling back out of the forest she looked around for her glasses first but her book and glasses where gone from where the keillie had been. she groaned looking around her stuff thinking he might have set them somewhere then noticed him walking in a different direction and she ran up "HEY! GIVE ME MY STUFF BACK!" she yelled even though she was scared out of her mind to confront this guy again
~*~
ritsuka snickered "i had a feeling i was adopting a shadow when we met" he chuckled "alright." he said and smiled at her "i guess youll find me near the same spot." he said scratching his head "'corse im the only kid walking around at that time anyway so i should be easy to spot" he said and took a bote of the pizza again
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Liela stared at Lance for a long moment then it was as if the light clicked on. “Oh….OH!” She blushed, bowing slightly. “Um-ah_s-so sorry I didn’t mean to be so rude I-I just didn’t think.” She shook her head and looked up at him apologetically. “So sorry….” She said and then cleared her throat. “I mean yes I am new…” She straightened and bit her lip. “You said you wanted to find some fun, ne?” She said trying to sway the conversation from her rude behavior to her superior.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2