FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
two minds one body - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
two minds one body - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
two minds one body - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
two minds one body - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
two minds one body - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
two minds one body - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
two minds one body - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
two minds one body - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
two minds one body - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

two minds one body

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

two minds one body - Page 2 Empty Re: two minds one body

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 pm

"you will be my queen lillian. ive already decided." he smiled and lookded down holding her close to himself as he walked into his room.

she had fallen asleep. he couldnt have smiled larger at that moment. he walked over to the bed and set her on the silk sheets. he walked to the over side of the room and opened a dresser pulling out one of his cousins satin night gowns and walked back over pulling lillians close off carefully as not to wake her up then he smiled and pulled the sat gown on her slipping her into the silk sheets and taking a step back to look at her. she was beautiful in every way to him.

he freshened up and pulled on a clean pair of pants but kept his shirt off sitting in a chair next to the bed he watched her sleep and breath. staying awake to protect her
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Baiel was furious... her prisoner had gotten lose...

that and her tower ruined...

she stalked into the main chamber in the family housing running into Brian.

she glared and stalked off.

Brian cringed and then headed up to find Tybalt.

he was guessing it was about him and best know it, that and tell him about becoming the heir to the throne.

he ocked on the door lightly, " cusin, open up we must talk"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:04 pm

yesh my dear cousin please do, but be quiet!" he said getting up and walking over to the door cracking it open slightly

"my wife is asleep." he said a proud smile cascading over his face

"brain i have so much to tell you!!" he whispered

"im married! married and in love with the most wonderful women on the earth!" he said. you could almost see the hearts popping around him in a cartooony fashion
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:44 am

Brian remaind quiet as he enterd the room, taking a look he saw lillian laying on the bed sound asleep.

so this was the woman Tybalt ran away for... " you are a lucky man cusin... i hope you have long lasting happyness and many healthy chilldren. "

" Tybalt, about the throne and heir thing... if you havnt heard, after you ran away with you wife... i was made Heir, i offer to exten protection to your new family." he looked over to Lillain.

" i did this for you... not to spite you, trust me its not good for my health... you know how Baiel is... " he cringed then sighed, " speeking of the horned beast.... what did you do this time she about killed me with her look a moment ago it had to be about her beloved Tybalt... "

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:50 am

"i have done nothing. she has been very comforting when i had lost Lillian and have me the strength to keep looking when i thought i could not! i owe baiel everything!" he thought over this throne thing and smiled

"seems i owe my cousins my life all together now doesnt it? me and lillian can lead a lovely life together without the complications! oh what a perfect moment!" he said seeing his world nearly turn into clouds at the sound of such a sweet proposal. he could live without the worries of a king and still be able to love and stay with his new wife and child

"i wish you the best of luck my cou-..." he stopped in mid sentence his smile disappearing

"what has my father said of this matter?" he asked seriously the fun in his tone gone
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:54 am

Brain sighed, " he thinks you have lost all sence..."

he closed his eye's, " he is worried about you and you know how he is.... please be carfull, ill help you all i can, i can ask Ayume to help protect you?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:57 am

"no...not me..." he said and looked over at the sleeping lillian

"her though... please ... keep her safe when i cannot." he said and walked over grabbing his shirt and pulling it on along with his boots

"please cousin. do me this favor and make sure she does not leave this room until i return. and that she has anything she wants" he said and put a hand on his cousins shoulder

"thank you" he said and then walked out the door making his way to his fathers throne room walking in

"father?" he said and the old king let out a snarl

"so my pitiful excuse for a son returns?" he bellowed and tybalt bowed wtih respect

"father..." tybalt said and took in a deep breath
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Brain had not even been given room to speek before Tybalt was out and away.

turning about after locking the door he took Tybalts seat by the bed studdying Tybalts woman.

she was very prity in a fragile way... unlike the strong way Ayume looked, brian perferd Ayume far more... she didnt look like he would break her.

but he also saw that she was indead Montique.... one that was recently dead...

he didnt tell Tybalt but he and Baiel had gone and were in the presence when Juliet was killed... and this was Juliet....

Brian sighed, " what has he done... " he moand quietly.

Lillian stired at this and woke up looking up at Brian and cringed back in confution and fright, " TYBALT! who are you!?!" she demanded in fright.

" shhhh, you are ok.. im wiht Tybalt, he will be back please calm down..." he said despratly as he hoped she didnt recognize him.

" with... okay... geze people form this time are so weird... " she grumbled and tryed to relax.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:12 am

tybalt was gone for some time before the door jiggled and then opened and he walked in

the entire front of him was splattered with blood and it was dripping from his nose and mouth. he hand a bleeding scar going down his left eye and there were fresh bruises over his entire body

"l...lil" he mumbled and hit the floor with a shuffled clumsy step knocking the wind out of himself

he coughed and tried to roll over so he could pick himself up
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:51 am

Brian and Lillian sprang much the same time to Tybalts side.

Brian locked the door and LIllian rushed to turn him over " Tybalt!.... Tybalt.. are you okay what happend... what happend love!" she cried and tryed to pick him up till brian hefted him to the bed.

Lillian after turning around in a circle sat at his side grabing his had as Brian got watter and some cloths to clean him off.

" what happend cusin. " he asked strait out when he found his voice."
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:57 am

"nothing. clumsy me. letting my tongue slip infront of the king." he said wincing as the rag touched his face

"lillian love will you get me some water please" he asked and when she got up and walked away tybalt looked at brian and pulled him closer

"he told me to kill you. i refused... and... well." he said and looked down at himself

"please be aware my cousin" he said and then relaxed when lillian came back

"oh thank you my sweet love your too kind to me" he said and kissed her cheek wincing slightly. his lip was split and throbbing with pain
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:05 am

Barin keep quiet but he new well that his sister realy did take after the king...

he sighed," you know Tybalt, i once heard that Baiel was a female vertion of your father... i think they wernt exagerating." he chuckled to keep Lillian out of the subject.

" dont worry... ill think of some thing cusin. " getting out of his main dress coat he walked out in basic armor to belend in better as he hurried out to the Yard.

then pounding on the door he tryed to look ridiculous standing out side of Ayumi's door, " open up... we need to talk. "

lillian took over cleaning him off, being as gentle as she could, " babe... what happend... why would your father do this... its elegal in my time... " she mermerd unhappily.

she kissed him every so ofter a cheek or nose she didnt want to hurt him anymore then was nessesary to get him clean.

you need any thing babe?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:15 am

"illegal? the king can do as he wishes here. plus its fine love im used to this sort of treatment. ive grown to love and hate his sturn hand" he said and winced at the kiss but smiling at her

"im alright my love. i keep forgetting how mystical you are. with your time somewhere far off." he said and kissed her hand

"babe... it is such a fun word. so informal and unusual" he chuckled at her modern language and he smiled

"Fairest maiden will you tell me more of your time while i rest a moment?" he asked smiling at her through bruised eyes
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:23 am

lillian felt bad for Tybalt... shs didnt want to see him in pain... but there was noting she coudl do but tell storys for him.

" well in my time you live wiht your parnts till you 16.. then you have to get a job, you are conected to the world by coputers ... um we dont used horses.. we use flying cars... wiht engins that propell them." she felt silly say ing all this comonsence stuff that was probly blasphemy here.

she giggled then," there we all speek informaly... all real personal, and we have painted our selvles into socal corners were we cant even scrach our own ass with out the fear of getting in touible. " she gasped realizing she used a curse word infrount of him, " sorry... non of this makes sence dose it... :
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:46 am

he blinked a few times and looked at her then let out a burst of laughter

"that is the first time in all my life ive ever heard a maiden use such language!" he said and smiled at her

"thats what im drawn to about you lillian. your different." he said and smiled

"cars... flying? is a car like a carriage?" he asked curiously

"that would be something to see.." he said trying to picture a carriage flying through the air

"such a beautiful arse as yours shouldnt be scratched my maiden. it should be rubbed" he joked playfully pulling her into his lap after he sat up kissing her neck from behind her

"pardon... ass?" he said and sighed "my old english accent coming out of me to say arse" he chuckled into her neck
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:40 am

she smild in his arms.. despite the language and slight change in edicit he was very simular to guys in her time...

she smiled and giggled, "yeah like a caraige... and Ahhh, i love the acent.. its sexy Tybalt. guess we both fell ofr the others costems. " she sighed relaxing.

then she pulled one of his hands over her tummy, " i think the three of us will be more then happy babe... i wander who's it ganna look like... im hoping a boy with your amazing dark hair. " seh wipserd.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:09 pm

tybalt leaned up and kissed her stomach

" well then luv, ill be sure to use my accent before i cop a feel eh?" he said in a thick accent chuckling slightly

"no, i want the little nipper to look like his mummy" he said kissing her tummy again a little more tenderly kissing her hips as well
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:36 pm

biting her lip she injoyed the sensations and feeling Tybalt instilled in her.

and she wished that they would last out her entire life... always and forever.

" eiter way i will love you both with my entire sole babe. " she said happily giggling as she sweep some of his hair from his face as she kissed him lightly.

" you are the most amazing man i have ever meet... here or then. " she said .
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 pm

"thank you luv" he said and kissed her lips softly

"your are by far the only girl to keep me on my toes and interested" he chuckled and held her loosely with his arms

"its what i love about you most. is that beautifully spontanious side" he smiled
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Ayumi jumped out of her daze and slipped the dagger shed been playing with back into it's sheath. "ay ay Can you be any louder?" She said then blinked when she saw it was Brian. "oh Brian, come in." she took a step back and ushered him in while scanning the background for any suspicious eyes. She shut the door all the while wondering what could be so important. "Come on tell me. I'm curious." she said folding her arms with asmall smile
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Brian moved forward in one motion pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

" sorry Ayumie... look i dont have much time. but i have to leave though i want to take you wiht me...i love you." he said his face serious as he didnt move to take his arms off of her.

Lillan relaxed wiht Tyablt till she fell asleep happily with him.

she had a bright future now... and she was inlove what would happen to mess that up?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:40 pm

tybalt tensed when he heard a knock on the door his hands tightening where they where on lillian

"yes who is it?" he called to the closed door
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Baiel puffed up indignetly, " Cusin... let me in..." she called.

she was less then amused.... but she also needed to check that he had not found her....

she would kill that danm bitch... running about pregnet... not good not good at all....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:45 pm

"I... I'll be there in a moment Baiel, im not decent" he said and grabbed lillian pulling her from the bed and walking to where the maids would walk in and out of the room and he walked to the washing room filled with clothes and set her in the closet that was small and hidden

"shhh love. please. be silent just for a moment" he said and kissed the top of her head shutting the door and walking back shutting the 2 other doors as well before walking to the door opening it still shirtless

"yes baiel?" he asked "what is it that i can help you with?"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Baiel took in the sight of him shirtless lustfully before blinking and blushing.

" Tybalt but you are still undecent infrount of a lady... " she said bashfully.

" i was worried about you.. i had not seen you since you ran to the basment and such i was worried was all... Cusin i care for you greatly you know. " she said trying to peek about him wiht out him noticing....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum