FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
two minds one body - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
two minds one body - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
two minds one body - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
two minds one body - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
two minds one body - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
two minds one body - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
two minds one body - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
two minds one body - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
two minds one body - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

two minds one body

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

two minds one body - Page 3 Empty Re: two minds one body

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:58 pm

he had completely forgotten and turned a bright shade of red himself

"OH! a thousand pardons dear cousin please come in!" he said and let her at the door walking over and grabbing a loose shirt that was undone still ((think of like one of those old fashioned puffy piratey shirts)) that still exposed some of his chest muscle

"thank you so much for your concern my dearest cousin please come in the maid left some tea" he said smiling at her his face still a little flushed from the blush
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Baiel shiverd and touched his face, " Cusin! what happend to the... why such a form... were you amboshed!" she cried otu in alarm.

hearing the voice Lillina cringed in fear. " what ever happend, i will avenge you love!" she cried out mad as hell.

" and that killer excaped... " she said letting it slip but she then noticed that girls gown peeking out form the corner of the room mostly in shadow.

she wimperd, " i must go.. " she said hugging him quickly, " its much to late for a lady to be in a mans room unattended... sorry. " she mermerd as she mad her exit.

now she was mad... that bitch not only excaped she had Tybalt under her spell again.....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:10 pm

"baiel so soon? why?" he said and grabbed her arm

"there is no need to be alarmed flesh heals my dear cousin. i brought this upon myself. please. do not worry" he said and leaned down kissing her cheek and then letting go of her arm

"take care?" he said thinking over what she had said... has she called him her love?
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Baiel blushed horribly down the halls till she got to her room and shut the door.

seh floped on her bed causing her maid to jump in alarm, " AHHHh"

she had forgotten about lillain forthe momnt happily lost in tybalts kiss. " hehehe" she giggled liek a little girl before falling asleep.

lillina staid in the closet waithing or Tybalt... she new that voice..and ti had frightend her... "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Ayumi was lost in some daze that normaly would cloud a death row subject and someone who's done something they could never take back. She tied to pull away like a startled doe but the feeling of his grip made her release some of the pent up emotion. She was blushing hard and a small uneasy quiver colored her tone. "Brian...no...no no NO!" She tugged and pulled to get away from him, to get away from the feelings she felt, but she realized she didn't want to move away. "What the hell. Your not throwing that opportunity away, your the heir!" She said meaning for it to sound scolding but it sounded more like an embarrassed girl trying to be tough. She gave up and practicaly all but fell into him, her own heart pounding in her ears as she mumbled. "Why..why give that up?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 pm

" the king wants me dead... now that Tybalt has an heir on the way... he wants me dead... but i coudlnt leave with out you... nothing maters if i cant have you by my side." he said kissing her again loving the smell and feel of her.. he had nver emagind getting a chance like this.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:53 pm

tyablt ran into the room and scooped her up in his arms

"im sorry love but i just cant trust my cousin with you near. im sure she wouldnt approve and im just trying to keep you safe" he said kissing her smiling then frowned

"whats wrong love?"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:05 pm

wimpering she held onto him tight " oh Tybalt... thats her.... the voice that took me... "

she cried into his shoulder... " please dont let her get me.. please.. " she cried.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Ayumi didn't push him away like she knew she should, but the annoying knowing did keep her from getting too lost. She liked it, she liked him but the fact of the matter was that he was wanting to run off ,with her? 'new heir...tybalt...king ...killing him.' she then did pull back and stared up at him. "your uncle is-Brian he can't really."
'oh yes he can.' And she knew it too. The real question that she couldn't answer is was she really going to leave with him. "I," she didn't know what she felt for him. It was all such a mix of years of being so close friends, orders to stay clear of anything like this and the strange way he made her feel. "I have sworn to protect you..." she said but the words sounded strange so she just nodded. "I will go...
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Brian was happy she woudl come... but not that it was to protect. " no.. you either come because you love me... or not at all i wont have you endanger your self just because.. ."
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:40 pm

"thats impossible that cant be the voice pet you must be confused." he said in disbelief

"that is my cousin she was the one trying to help me find you... well in a way i would guess yes..." he said and thought things over

"dont worry lillian. no matter who it is. i wont let anyone touch you or take you away again alright?" he said and held her tightly to comfort her
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 am

Lillan simply held on... she wanted so badly to belive him.

he was ustopable... he could do anything.

she wimperd and snuggled up to him as close as she could get, " i love you... "

she then simply held on till she fell asleep in his arms.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:10 am

"shhh. i love you too" he whispered getting into bed and laying down with her still in his arms

he held her close and rubbed her arms and back soothingly

he tried to stay away but sleep started closing in on him, and soon he was asleep holding her tightly
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:38 pm

"just because?" Ayumi's eyes narrowed and she moved away. 'Just because..'
"Brian, do you honestly think anyone would have stuck around this long just because, do you think I want to protect you just because it's my job," she said then huffed her cheeks still red and her eyes still avoiding his, "don't you think when I made that stupid vow I was thinking about more than just the rules?" she said and then looked back at him. "Im going and nothing anyone says is going to change my mind." She said then walked over to a plant that had misserably died and took a money pouch from it. "Where to?" she said with a small smile
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:29 pm

Brian smiled at that moment and fell to his knee's. " thank to the hevans... " he siad reaching into his pocket adn pulled out the locket.

holding it up he offerd it to her," here... i had wanted to give this to you a while ago... i just never found the time... "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Ayumi felt a shyness creeping into her expression. Shed never been exposed to this. Her father basicaly raised hera and the life of a soldier didn't call for much affection or lessons on love that a mother normally gives. In this area she was running blind. "th-thank you..I think." she stammered moving over to him with her heart beat feeling louder. What shed just said echoed back at her and she felt a blush coming at the realization that, in a slightly less obvious way shed admited she had feelings for him. She reached for it but her hand brushed his she quickly pulled it back. She couldn't make her hand move back to recieve it so she gulped asking, "um, would you-ah help me put it on?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Brian got up and walked around her " yes love. " he wisperd thrilling at the word.

he reached around her and then fasend the locket about her neck before pulling her to him and kissing her again.

" i..... i love you Ayume... please be my wife. " he wisperd," i have loved you constant like the flowers worship the sun... " he wisperd into her ears, " please run away with me tonight. "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:31 pm

"love-ah-wife?" she blinked. "B-Brian? Marry? But don't you think that's kinda fast. Besides I-I,"
'i never expected that!' Her thoughts hissed but she bit her lip. 'love constant as a flower worships the sun..' What guy has ever said that? He said it so easily that it made her notice how his breath tickled and how good it felt. 'oh god, what do I say?' Her head felt light and her lips felt warm, too warm. "Brian-ofcourse..." she said airily feeling a little lost. A loud knocking alerted her to the fact she was stil staring at him and she quickly turned out his arms red in the face.
"Hey Ayumi-"
"one second!" she called then smootherd her hair so flustered she opened the door without thinking. The messanger stood holding her avoided paperwork with a raised eyebrow. "what?" she asked quickly and then realized Brian was there and cursed under her breath slamming the door. "Brian you've got to move. Just um..." she looked around but saw no where he could really go except her room. She pushed him towards it and stopped at the door to her room. "look just stay here till he's gone, please." she bit her lip then stood on her toes and kissers him quickly. "I'm sorry I'll be quick." she saidcbefore shutting the door and hurrying back to her visitor.
"uh Ayumi is there someone here?" He asked as he walked in eyeing everywhere. "no ofcourse not. So what do you have for me today?" he set the papers down on the only lappet cluttered table and she hurried over to it signing them as quickly as she could all the while glancing at the door.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:40 pm

tybalt felt hsi eyes flutter open and he looked down at lillian

"lillian..." he said shaking her slightly "lil...luv" he said and sat up with her still leaning against his chest

"luv something doesnt feel right... i... i think we should leave" he said rubbing her shoulders softly trying to coax her into waking up
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed May 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Lillian woke up all muzzled her hair in her face as she peeked up at him she smiled lightly and sighed.

then reaching up to caress his face she bit her lip and blinked, " hmmmmn... good moring? " she mumbled half in question as to the time.

" Tybalt... whats wrong?" she asked sitting up getting a better look at him, " you dont look so well bub.... you okay?"

he seemed a little pail in his worry.

Brian blinked as the door was shut on him... he turned and looked about at his new suroundings...

he room was a simple room... nother out of the ordenary... but strangly enuff... that was very much Ayume her self.. and this made Brian smile.

she was realy something else and best yet she had said yes to becoming his wife... and running away with him.

he sat on her bed and laid back happily grinning like a fool in love.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bail woke up suddenly in dark her maid had left hours ago and all was left as a light was the fire place.

she sat up a cold sweat chilling her to the bone as her memories caught back up to her from around the utopia of Tybolts kiss.

with that witch loss there was no way she could finish her former agree ment with the king...

she needed ot kill the girl first.

she stormed out to the training grounds and to Ayumis rooms.

slaming the door open she blinked seeing the boy and gave him the stink eye. " leave sir i have buissnes "

she watched the man leave and then took a seat, " Ayumie.... i found her, you must kill her now... " she demanded.

" she is a horrible danger to us... to every one here and in this contry.... "

she got up then place a pice of paper on her desk, " i wish to hear of this death as soon as posible.... make it happen tonight. "

she then looked about parinoia winning over her as she walked back to her rooms.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu May 20, 2010 5:45 am

tybalt picked her up holding her close to his body "its not right somethings not right i need to protect you here is not the place" he said craddling her "i have to keep u safe" he said his eyes darting all about the room like a wolf.

"my sweet sweet flower, you know i would die for you, die protecting you" he said kissing her all over her face brushing the hair away from her face twirling it in his rough finger tips

"i will be right here by your side until you tell me otherwise" he said pulling her hand to his mouth and kissing it

"i worry so for your health and safety my love" he said rubbing her hand lightly against his cheek. the obvious worry on his face was apparent when his eyes opened and looked into hers. they where nearly rimmed with tears and frowning

"i ... i havent done my best at protecting you to this point but... i worry.... my love... do you feel safe in my arms?" he asked unsurely kissing her finger tips one by one
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu May 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Ayumi blinked at the paper and saw it was a direct order written by Bail herself yet stamped with the kings symbol. 'Lilian what have you done?' Hadn't she sworn off doing this sort of thing? Hadn't she sworn to Brian. "Oh shit Brian!" She about wanted to beat her head against the table. Getting married and runing away? Childish dreams she couldn't be apart of. Brian was needed here to govern while Tybalt was the one doing the hopeless escapes. But she couldn't keep herself from moving for the door to her room. She just felt like she had to see him had to be sure he was really serious about this. About her. She looked back at the order form and shoved it in her pocket quickly. The less Brain knew the more time she would have to work this out. She opened the door carefully and shut it behind her letting out a sigh that he hadn't been discovered but it quickly caught when she actually realized he was there. "Oh uh-I um..." She sighed and sunk to a slump on the edge of the bed. "I hate paper work."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri May 21, 2010 11:19 am

Lillian looked at him her face suprized, " Ofcorse i feel safe in your arms! " she said sitting up in his arm and taking his face in her hands.

" i have felt safe with you since the moment i met you sweet heart. " she said leaning her forhead against his own looking him in the eye's, " i would feel safe with no one other then you Tybalt. "

" okay... always remeber that you are my everything. " she smiled at him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Brian smiled like a little boy who just stole a pie from the kitchen as he took sat up next to her and put an arm about her waist.

" im glad you are back sunshine this worshiping flower was begginging to whilt in your absence. "

he pushed her hair back and kissed her neck lightly before leaning back. " you okay love... you look a little off.... "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon May 24, 2010 5:56 pm

((sorry no replies on weekends ima working girl now Wink ))

tybalt smiled weakly for her but it was genuine. he placed a hand on her stomache and rubbed it around to her back then down her leg and back up repeating this over and over "this is my tummy, these are my hips, my rump, my legs..." he whispered to her kissing her lightly

"alright my sweet. are you feeling well enough to travel? We have a long road ahead of us... im taking us both to a safe and beautiful little slice of heaven, back to where i was born, my mother is still their to this day. she will very much approve of you. you remind me of her." he smiled " and when we get there, we will move to the villa on the very edge of the city, the one with the road to the lake. ill teach you to sail, well watch the clouds, tend to the sheep. and there i can protect my beautiful little lamb" he chuckled
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue May 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Ayumi's face redened as her breath caught. "Off?" She turned to face him, her heart racing when she noticed how close they were, only messing with her clam. "Why would I be off? Is that a bad thing?" She caught herself rambling and gulped. When she saw he was about to ask something she pressed her lips to his and gave him an unsure kiss. It was her first time actually kissing him and it took a toll on her. She felt guilty for lying but she needed to keep him as distant from this issue between his sister and his cousin as much as he could. She pulled away and breathed out, "It was nothing. Just a few last minute things I need to take care of."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum