FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Disenchantment - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Disenchantment - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Disenchantment - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Disenchantment - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Disenchantment - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Disenchantment - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Disenchantment - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Disenchantment - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Disenchantment - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Disenchantment

4 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Disenchantment - Page 2 Empty Re: Disenchantment

Post by Super Fantastico Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:21 pm

"If I ever see another boar hunter again... I'll throw him down a ravine..." Ohoyagi was decimated. He had been beaten and bruised for hours while being chased by those damn hunters, and had the cuts, wounds, and still half lodged arrows in his back to prove it. "So many hunters...At least 30 of them, armed to the teeth...How I got away from them...*gasp*...I'll never know." He had been wandering the forest for hours in this state, and had no idea where he was going. He knew it would take him hours to recover while still moving about, and that was only if he didn't run into any more trouble. He had tried earlier to change back to human form, but to no avail; he realized that if he were to change back now, the deeply-penetrating arrows that scattered along his body may shift to other, more vital areas, which would not be good, and that was even if he had enough energy to change back. In his current state, he was amazed that he was still moving. "Can't..go on...like this. Need...rest." He looked out ahead of him as far as he could, and could barely make out the silhouette of a tiny shore town ahead of him "The shore? how far...must I have walked?" he looked towards the edge of the water and noticed two figures in the far distance. "People! I pray... they are kind and can help...*Grunt*... with my injuries." Ohoyagi was only about 5 feet tall as a boar at the moment, and as he charged ahead, as fast as he could manage in his weakened state, he only hoped that these two humans would not see him as an easily obtained roasted boar dinner.
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:41 am

as kaguya wriggled she felt something crack in her tiny form. it was bearing weight down on her so much so she was being pressed into the earth. she let out a howl of pain as the moon sent a beam to her. she tried to lap up the light as best she could and but was unable to get to it through the massive hand. bitting and digging at the large claws it pulled her to its face and spewed hot ash over her. she pulled her stary sheild over her but it didnt stop the burn from hitting her on the nose a little and over her eye

"as he stary sheild ragged like fire it dropped her and pulled out its large weapon. a double sided axe that it smashed down on her sheild as it started to weakn 'i am no god of war why do they track me like this' she thought as she tried to hold up his heavy axe on her tiny shoulders 'why must i be stuck in this form. my true power is in my other!' she beat hreself up for being careless enough to loose that form
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:05 am

(srry traveling for the holidays. May be like late afternoon before I can post.)
Maiko lept at the monster, her katana landing a blow just in-between his wrist and hand, causing it to jerk it's axe away from Kagya and swing at Maiko. She moved lithely out of the way of the swing but caught the after shock of it hitting the ground near her. She stumbled but a gust of wind righted her before she hit the ground.
"Haru, need the sheild, wait to get Kaguya free." She shouted and dart back over to the monster. While she was buisying keeping it's axe away Haruko kept a wind barrier around Maiko till he noticed the monster's grip loosening. With one gust he sent a spear of wind to weaken the fingers before another snatched Kaguya towards him with a whirling gust.
However Haruko noticed something big charging towards them and shouted to Mai. She blinked and lost her focus and the monster fist slammed into her and threw her to the ground a few feet back. She only had minimal damage thanks to Haru's shield but the landing frazzled her a little. Before the boar could reach Mai Haru threw up a barrier at the boar if visible wind, but the power took away the strength of his wind trying to help Kaguya get farther away from the monster.!
"What the-I don't have time for this!" he snarled as Maiko got to her feet just before the monster brought his axe down on her.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:59 pm

As he charged, Ohoyagi started feeling moderately strong gusts of wind smashing against his head. They were indeed fierce, but nothing was going to stop him from charging once he'd begun. "Please, I need help!" he screamed, barely able to get the words out in his weakened state. He wasn't even sure if he actually spoke or just squealed like a boar, he just prayed that someone...Anyone...heard him. He was charging with great speed at this point, and only now realized that he had charged right past the two humans, and was on a collision course with a large black entity right in front of him.

CRASH- Shields and swords started to fly past Ohoyagi's head as he collided into this strange black substance. He hit his head on one of the big shields that were flying around and bumped his head. One sword gave him a cut on his ear, and pain traveled through his body once again. He couldn't stand it anymore; he couldn't see the black stuff anymore, but then he couldn't really see anything anymore, as he didn't have enough energy left to open his eyes at this point. all he could do was collapse to the ground in front of him, pass out, and pray that someone would save him before he joined the earth for good.
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:35 pm

kaguya lept from haruko's arms and ran up the boars back and jumped bitting the throat of the demon cutting it as the black spewed out and it fell she landed back onto the boars side

"my friend" she cooded looking at his wounds. she pawed at each of them lightly pulling arrows out and at the same time healing them. she put two paws on his large snout and watched as the royal blue tint of dust and tight spread over his body releiving pain "its been so long since ive seen someone like me" she said looking at his large face. she could comfortably sit of the bridge of his nose, that was how massive he was to her tiny figure

her exhaustion showed as she slumped over his muzzle and looked at the demon laying flat on the floor "we should wait... for him to wake." she said tiredly watching his eyes to see if they opened while her front legs lay across his nose comfortably and limply
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Haruko was shocked when Kayuga leapt away from him to kill the demon then the help the giant boar. He watched as she healed the massive creature and called it someone like her, a friend.
"Holy-son of-that was a big demon." she huffed then did a double take at the boar. "It packed a punch too. I even started hearing that huge boar talking-"
"it did." Maiko stared at Haruko and then at Kayuga. "It's another god." Maiko's eye twitched and she let out an annoyed groan.
"Not another one!" she huffed before leaning on her brother from shock and weariness.
"So..you know him?" Haruko asked, hoping whatever god it was wasn't too injured from it's colision with the demon.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:02 pm

"no. not yet" she said with a tired smile. "are you both alright?" she asked "those demon youths can be rather large rambunctious at times" she said with a huff looking at its lifeless form
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

"Yeah, we're fine." Maiko said and stretched a little, her back popping in protest.
"If that's what we're going to be facing, we might just need alot more training." Haruko said and Maiko couldn't help but agree. She'd narrowly been beaten to a pulp by that demon and yet Kaguya took it out and she wasn't even in god form. She was quite ruffled by how weak she suddenly felt, almost more mortal than some great warrior. Haruko noticed she tensed and rubbed her shoulder.
"Are you alright Kaguya?" She asked and Haruko frowned slightly in concern.
"You took a pretty big hit." he added and felt his eyes glide nervously to the demon as if he was nervous it would get back up.

Last edited by ~Kimcora~ on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:37 pm

"yeah... it hurt. i think i broke something" she said weakly with a smile "ill be fine. can we set up a fire thought? suddenly i got rather cold..." the truth was the red blood with gold shimmering specks was stuck to her fur clumping and wetting it making her cold

"how tiring. and this was just a small demon. i used to be so much better at this" she mumbled as she limped over to the twins "then again, my brother was the fighter, not me. i kept the peace, i healed, and he fought." her eyes went to her paws with sadness "he is at the celestial plain now..."
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Ohoyagi opened his eyes barely. He couldn't see anything more than a foot away; He could feel that some of his wounds had been healed, but the pain still remained. all he could see was a small black blob and the water to his side. He attempted to stand back up, but was still in great pain. His eyes could see a little better, but his legs were still weakened, and so he collapsed and let out a loud grunt on impact with the ground. "Oof...Every single boar hunter...Down a ravine...Haha..." He realized he'd need just a bit more rest if he wished to recover fully, and perhaps a nice meal. But for now, the earth beneath his feet would certainly help him along.
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:59 pm

kaguya lifted her head when she heard movement and blinked turning to face ohoyagi "are you feeling any better?" she asked before laying down tucking her soar paws under her soft fur "maiko would you please find so water so i can wash this blood off please?" she asked looking up at her

+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Maiko and Haruko looked warily at The boar before Maiko walked over to the water side that had a few dead tree limbs for fire wood and to collect water. Haruko walked over to Kaguya and knelt beside her. "You're bleeding." he said when his hand brushed over her fur and he felt something sticky on her fur. "And my best guess is it's maybe something fractured from the demon's weight." he wished he could do more, but as far as gods went he had no idea what their healing patterns and bone strength entailed. "We can bandage it for you if you like." he said but Maiko came back with the water and he began to help out Laguya withthe blood. After a moment Maiko let out a victorious laugh.
"Hah! I knew I saved some food!" she pulle out some dried fruit and some bread. She tossed a dried peach piece to Haruko and looked at Kaguya with a bright smile. "Hey Kaguya, you ever had a dried apricot?" she asked offering the sweet fruit to her.
Maiko nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the boar shift and looked up at him with a curious narrowing of her eyes. She placed the apricot infront of Kaguya and walked over to the boar. She knelt down infront of him, a prideful look on her face, and offered him an apple. "Hey big guy, i bet your hurting." she said with a slight smile.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:14 pm

kaguya looked at the dried fruit curiously. "ive never had anything that wasnt... fresh" she said and blinked at the sound of that. she took a bite and chewed it slowly then let out a coo like pur "mmm... so sweet." she said and nooded to haruko "could you please bandage my leg?" she asked laying on her side holding her back left leg into the air "it hurts..." she said with a slight whimper in her tone "and i wont heal that quickly since the full moon is now over... " she said with a sigh her front paws resting gingerly on her chest fluff. "haruko... were you scared of it?" she asked him curiously
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:17 pm

"I'm just Fine! Nobody panic! Just need...to get back...on my feet!" Ohoyagi was still weak, but would never show it. He was to proud, and would never show weakness in front of women. "Just...Gimme a few seconds to get my bearings, and I'll be fine" Ohoyagi stood up, and attempted to take a few steps, but was still too weakened to move very far. "I think I just need a little more rest...maybe some food and ale... Now! Who do I have the pleasure of thanking for taking those blasted arrows out of my back?"
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:30 pm

"Thank Kaguya." Maiko said and jerked a finger towards Kaguya. Mai rolled her eyes at his tough guy attitude. "yeah yeah, here's an apple." She placed the fruit on the ground and snickered to herself at the pig and apple image. "And no alchol I'm afraid. My brother's kept this entire expedition dry." She remarked giving Haruko a glare.
Haruko rolled his eyes and went to work at dressing Kaguya's leg. He was purposefully buying himself time to answer her question. "I guess, a little..." He said and then bit his lip and continued to wrap the thin but sturdy gause around her leg that he had eased straight so it would heal better. "I'm not like Mai..." He said but it was quiet and barely above a whisper. "My attacks aren't strong, they just-I can't do much except protect with the minimal power I do have." He shook his head, guilt creeping its way into his thoughts. "She's just so arrogant, but brave. She can leap into battle without so much as thinking if she'll get hurt. I can only stand on the side lines..." He cleared his throat, realizing he'd said too much. "Um, I guess that makes me pretty much a coward, eh?" He said with a smile that was didn't hold any humor.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:38 pm

"NO ALCOHOL!?!? how will I heal up without food and booze? Bah, never mind that for now, i still must know who was the one who healed me up and got those arrows out? I've had them in my back for miles!" He looked around and couldn't imagine how he'd been so well healed. Magics were clearly used, but the guy he saw in front of him was clearly using bandages.
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:41 pm

kaguya held her foot up her tongue slightly hanging out with the concentration of holding her foot in the air as he dressed it then sighed and got up sitting in his lap "you know. you may not believe me now, but their is bravery and courage in you that not even the brightest of of stars could compair to" she said and bopped him ont he nose with her paw "so please. take the burden off your shoulders."

she looked at ohoyagi and smiled i couldnt just leave you like that" she said with a smile sitting so her bad leg lay out comfortably "i believe introductions are in order. my name is kaguya,these two are the twin warriors maiko and haruko. and those arrows... it was nothing" she said with a smile "they where lodged rather well. i hope i didnt hurt you two much getting them out"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:47 pm

"Ah, Not too much I guess. A talking fox, haven't seen one of you in...hmmm...must've been hundreds of years since I saw one of you last" Ohoyagi was shocked. not only had he been cured by a cute, tiny little fox, but a talking fox no less. His mind boggled at the impossibility of it. "But anyway, Introductions are clearly in order! I AM OHOYAGI, MASTER OF THE MOUNTAINS, EMPEROR OF THE EARTH, GOD OF MY DOMAINS! and also, apparently, indebted to a small fox, Ms....?"
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:53 pm

"ohoyagi ... you really dont remember me do you" she said with a twitch of her ear " kaguya" she said with a smile as she waited for the memory to jolt to the for front of his mind
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:57 pm

"An earth god. Shoulda known." Maiko sighed and snacked on her peice of bread by the fire she'd started. She glanced at Haruko who had a strange look of shock on his face. She raised an eye brow at him and he seemed to wake out of his daze when he noticed her staring.
"Seems we;ve got two gods to worry about now." Haruko said and Maiko grimaced.
"Don't remind me." She grumbled before shoving another peice of fruit in her mouth.
Haruko looked at Ohoyagi and raised an eyebrow. "I wonder if he's stuck in animal form like Kaguya, too." He wondered aloud to his sister, trying to fish to see if maybe Kaguya wasn't the only god stuck in that situation.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:59 pm

"OF COURSE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! KAGUYA! I SHOULD'VE RECOGNIZED YOU IMMEDIATELY! IT'S BEEN AGES!" He was stunned, the last time he'd seen her she was barely old enough to be called a full grown fox. "My, but how you've grown! When was the last time I saw you? Must've been...at a festival I believe. I seem to recall you were quite the dancer!"
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:12 pm

"ah! the cherry blossom festival! you tried the first sake i had every made that year!" she said excitedly then sighed "the dancing was fun" she said with a smile
"to bad things turned rather ugly after that festival... they seem to have taken a turn for the worse again..." kaguya sighed
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:18 pm

It was almost funny to hear the exchange of conversation between gods or at least Haruko never imagined himself ever hearing quite like this. It was as if they were like normal human's just having a chat about the past.
"Ah so you two do know each other?" Maiko said and smiled slightly. "That's a relief, I thought this was going to end up turning into some kind of epic fight between gods or something."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 pm

"Nah, I know this young pup from way back when...well when she was a pup! Those were fun times, I'd love to go to the next festival and have some fun!" Ohoyagi could tell something was wrong, Kaguya seemed a bit sullen, and this made Ohoyagi worried. He knew how much she loved the festivals. "Come on, cheer up! You just saved my life, so I owe you a lot! You make the call, What can I do to make ya smile?"
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:29 pm

"not yet" kaguya laughed at maiko's comment "i think we should all take a good nights rest and then eat int he morning find out the best route to get to the imperial palace. ohoyagi... will you come with us?" she asked hopefully "seems ive found myself in a bit of trouble" she said with a nervous chuckle "and i cant rightly dance with bells on my feet if im covered in darkness. i cant even change to my god form" she said and turned slightly so he could see the large scar of darkness spread across her side. "you know the only way to get rid of this curse is to kill the demon... and i have a strong feelings its int he imperial city... that and i dont know if you have been around people that much in the last hundred years... no one really remembers us... we have been marked as legends and things of myth..." she said sadly
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum