FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Disenchantment - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Disenchantment - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Disenchantment - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Disenchantment - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Disenchantment - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Disenchantment - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Disenchantment - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Disenchantment - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Disenchantment - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Disenchantment

4 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Disenchantment - Page 11 Empty Re: Disenchantment

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:07 pm

"I guess we're catching up on foot." Maiko said and snatched Haruko by the arm. She darted further up the mountain pass after the others with her brother in tow, reaching a speed most human's couldn't keep up with. But she had their wind abilities to thank for that not just skill. "Holy-those things are everywhere!" She coughed and Haruko looked around at each of them for the one that had taken Kaguya.
"I don't think any of these have her..." He said and Maiko cursed under her breath.
"Then where is it?" Haruko thought for a moment then the wind caught his attention. Something was disrupting the passage of the cold winds a ways north from them, most likely a cave or something hallowed out for protection against the wind. "There." He pointed in the general direction, towards a mountain group and Maiko's eyes widdened a little. "How the hell am I suposed to get over there?!" She growled to herself then noticed Ozean and Ohoyagi over head. "You guys-I think Kaguya might be-!" She was cut off by a loud shreiking noise coming from the demon they were attacking.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:34 pm

kaguya's entire side was down exposed through demons hand. and her blood dripped down its claws like someone squeezing a grape. "let ... go... demon" she huffed able to pull her arms loose she tried to hoist her body out but the grip tightened. he stood and walked to the open cave where the other demons where being attacked. he let out a roar and bit down into side feeding off her celestial power through her dark wound

it let out another roar. it took flight and let go of her dashing straight down into ohoyagi with claws extended. she screamed as she started to fall before another demon grabbed her in its claw "weakling" he snarled at her and looked below at the warriors slamming into the side of the mountain where they stood the snow avalanching ontop of them. kaguya held out a hand only inches away from grabbing one of their hands before they where swept a few meters down by the snow and the demon pushed off the mountain back into the air.
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:00 pm

snair gnisnealc!" the swan bellowed as her body lengthened an her eyes glittered with water turning to a glowing blue as her arms lifted through the air and water immediately fell from the skies holding healing properties that would harm anything belonging to darkness.
her long hair billowing around her as she called for the warriors aid in wind manipulation, "with your power i could channel the rains power to a single beast help me!" she said continuing her swaying movement with one hand as she whipped the monster attacking ohoyagi with her water bands.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Haruko and Maiko ducked against a rock out cropping to escape the snow tumbling down. Haruko heard Ozean asking for wind and Maiko bit her lip. "Haruko I don't think we-" She noticed her brother was focusing on the wind and instantly quieted. She breathed in a small breath and focused on the Ozean to help her with her request. The winds began to pick up speed around the area, swirling and stirring the air around the fight to the point it would be hard for anything flying to maintain easy flying. While Maiko focused her ability on Ozean, Haruko looked toward the demon that had Kaguya. With a flick of his hand a blade of wind was sent sailing for its wing but only clipped its back. He tried again this time hitting its arm, then a leg.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:20 pm

kaguya felt the demon who had her jolt before it let go forgetting about her to go and attack its attacker. she went tumblind down into the snow. she got up and tried running to safety. onto to have one of the demons land down infront of her. she dodged its claws barely running around its legs trying to buy her time until someone could help her. she pulled out her whip and slashed against its face dark blood splattering against the snow. she had whipped it right in the eye. one hand over its eye it roared stmping down on her. the vision of kaguya was lost in the uproar of all the snow being flung about by its massive legs
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:28 pm

ozean channeled the pure water with the wind that was now supplied to create an almost water like hurricane causing everything to be sent into a whirlwind of chaos.
"be gone demons!" her voice called as it depend and boomed matching the degree of power she was sending out.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Maiko shreiked when the demon landed heavily on the mountian side infront of them but Haruko waved a hand at her. "Keep focusing on the wind. I can deal with him." She nodded hesitantly and nearly fainted when her brother held the sword the water dragon had given him. "Haru-You don't even know how to use that thing!" He wasn't paying attntion to her, a fact that was making her irritated. He dodged the demons large hand trying to smash him and felt his sword connect with its wrist. The demon let out a howl of pain stomping at Haruko with a hooved foot. At the last moment he willed the wind into a small sheild. When the hoove hit the shield the demon was hit with a gust that sent it tumbling down the mountain side. Haruko felt blood trickle down his lip from his nose and tried to wipe it away gingerly but another loud screeching caught his attention. A demon was practically in hysterics in the snow over something, with blood covering the ground. He tried to get a better look but the snow wasn't helping his vision. "Mai can you take care of things here?" She nodded, but her face looked strained. She's never used her wind ability to this magnitude and already she was begining to get tired. When Haruko left she felt the instant change in her strength and stumbled a little, but tried to keep the winds smooth enough for the others to use.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:43 pm

the celestial whip came flying out of nowhere wrapping around the demons neck. she held out a hand and the moon rocks turned flat and sliced into its neck. brutally wounded it flew away leaving kaguya bloodied and lightly barried under some snow. she coughed as her side burned and she felt a coursing ache run through her viens on that side. they had turned purple and black with darkness going from her original wound up her side and around her shoulder to her elbow and down her leg to her knee. she gritted her teeth trying to breath before letting out a weak scream of pain as the fear subsided and the pain kicked in
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:01 pm

(I gotta sleep.night night!)
Haruko staggered back when the demon suddenly flew up out of the snow and he stopped in his tracks to block the massive ammounts of wind being kicked up, thinking it was going to attack. Instead it was escaping. He caught his breath with a sigh of relief and looked to the bloodied mess it left. He walked forward, his steps crunching on the bloody snow that was already turning to ice. He jumped when he heard the scream and looked in that direction. He found Kaguya half burried by snow and looking dangerously close to dead. "Kaguya" He cleared the snow off of her and clenched his jaw when he saw just how messed up she was. He quickly pulled off his coat and got it around her to at least keep the open wounds out of the cold. "Let's get you back to the others." He said quietly and lifted her into his arms. With all the wind, added weight and wind it was harder than he thought getting very far but he kept at it. They were soon back near Maiko who looked like she was getting ready to collapse. "Kaguya!" She shouted and practically dove at her when she saw all the blood.
"K-Keep her stable. Don't move her to much." Haruko warned, visibly shivering but had a strong expression. He was trying his best to remain calm especially with his wind shield wearing thin around them, Kaguya in a pretty bad shape and the other demons flying around in the turmoil outside. He'd just have to help here and let Ozean and Ohoyagi take care of the rest out there.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:22 pm

"That's IT! I've had ENOUGH OF THIS BULL!" Ohoyagi's power was brimming. He had been saving his energy, but he was finally sick and tired of dealing with these creatures. Now that he was in his own lands again, he could finally use his full strength again. "YOU'RE NOT WELCOME IN MY LANDS! YOU'VE HURT MY FRIENDS, AND NOW YER ALL GONNA PAY!" He slammed his hammer upon the ground with all his might, splitting the earth beneath him. All of a sudden, hundreds of rocky spires erupted out of the mountains around them, reaching high into the sky. They reached out towards the demons overhead, piercing their bodies, and the demons on the ground were sucked into the great fissure he had created. One demon after another fell, each suffering mortal blows. The earth below them roared, swallowing their body's into the great chasm that had opened up beneath. As the final visible demon fell, Ohoyagi wobbled, and collapsed on the ground in front of him, his face resting in the snow. His energy had been spent, and he could barely move a muscle. It would take time to recover, as he hadn't used that much energy in a long while, yet he took comfort in the fact that his mountains were now free of these horrid demons.
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:30 am

she let out gasping noises with each breath her right eye slowly turning to a milky white until she couldnt see anything out of it. she tried to draw large breaths but it was pointless. she felt her breathing slow as the blood loss became to great and with a final exhaul passed out

"see what you make me do? yaya-chan"

the voice was all she heard in her coma before being spiraled into darkness
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:50 pm

"Kaguya-Kagu-no!" Maiko said her voice choaked and quick. "Haru-Kaguya's not-wake up Kaguya." She jostled her a little but to her horror she wouldn't wake up. "Haruko!" He could see it for himself what was going on but was too shocked to move. Finally something in him allowed him to move to her side and begin putting pressure on her wounds. "Come on Kaguya don't do this, we need you to wake up." He said but his voice wavered slightly. "Maiko go get the others. Make sure there alright." He said and Maiko shook her head for a moment. "Maiko please!" She jumped a little and scrambled to her feet before running off into the snow. She found Ozean by Ohoyagi, Ohoyagi looking completely exhausted and limp in the snow. "You guys-are you alright?-Ah never mind Kaguya's not waking up!" She said quickly, like it had escaped on a breath.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:57 pm

kaguya didnt move but the pressure stopped it from spreading "ha-...r.." her eyes were barely open "im sorry... i ripped ... the coat..." she mumbled through bloodied lips "im... tired" she sighed not wanting to return to the darkness she tired to keep her eyes fixed on his so she wouldnt go to sleep "dont let me..." she mumbled weakly grabbing his coat
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:26 pm

"It's alright." He said, "Don't worry about the coat. If you stay awake for me, we'll get you an even better one, way softer than the other,okay?" He looked down at her wounds and noticed the darkness sweeping up her side. The scar was bigger than before and nastier. Things didn't seem too good at all. He felt her hand on his coat and shook his head. "I'm not letting anything happen-I promise." He said but felt his own worry begin to swell within him. He hoped there was an answer of what to do, something that would at least keep her stable till they could seal this curse or get rid of it.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:51 pm

kaguya nodded slightly starting to relax her tensed muscles. one side of her body wasnt operating at all anymore while the other was extremly weak and holding onto haru. her eyes drifted towards the sun and she felt tears well up in her eyes 'why ama... why do you put me through such pain? why do you hate me so?' she thought trying to think of the reason behind the hate... and if it was him at all anyway
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:03 pm

ozean watched them all recuperate her own wounds already healing but still stinging.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Maiko seemed completely rattled, something Haruko had never seen before. She had a hard time dealing with failure.maybe this was like a failure to her? To see their goddess in pain and so close to....
'She's not going to die!' He told himself and continued trying to mop up some of the blood from her side.
"I thought gods were suposed to heal quickly." Maiko muttered as she helped move Ohoyagi out of the snow.
"I don't think its the same thing with curses like this." Haruko said and Maiko shivered before sitting back. She cradeled her knees and tucked her knees close to her, watching her brother try to help Kaguya. "So what...we just wait.....?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:20 pm

"no, i can help i just need waster from a pure source a lake of some type, i can combine my blood with it and it will be turned into something civilization considers healing water, have you heard of it?" ozean asked finally snapping out of her contemplating ideas.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Haruko and Maiko looked at one another then at Ozean. "It's worth a shot." Maiko said and got to her feet, instantly Haruko tried to go with her. "Sit, keep Kaguya breathing." She said and walked out into the windy snow. "Snow...That's it!" She hurried back into the out crop of the mountian side where the group sat. She watched as melting snow from the top of the crevace dripped into a small bowl shaped weathering in the floor. "Try this!" She said excitedly, smiling at Ozean hopefully.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:51 pm

"ok, i cannot harm myself, some weird anti-suicide method for gods, i need one of you just to prick the tip of my finger." she said holding a finger out over the bowl.
"only a drop is needed. if it turns into an icy blue then it is pure and ready." she said waiting for the procedure to begin.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Maiko took in a breath and looked at the tip of it quickly. "Just hold still and a finger won't get cut off okay?" She said and a small bit of wind rustled her hair and clothing as it snaked its way to Ozeans finger. It slid across it with a close precision, leaving a paper cut thin line on her finger. "There." She watched as a drop of blood hit the water and held her breath, waiting for it to change the water's color.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:46 pm

ozean watched as the drop barely made it out of her finger as her skin healed with quick movements, looking over the lake water that turned bright as it used her blood to purify itself,
"ok she must drink this. that is the only way, it just has to touch her tongue then it should begin the healing process and she should be fine withing a few moments." she said picking the bowl up and handing it to maiko.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 pm

"Kay!!!" Maiko chirped excitedly and rushed over to her brother with the bowl. "Ozean said to make her drink it, come on Haru! Don't spill it!"
"Maiko," He waved a hand at her and she shut up, quickly handing the bowl to him, "Alright Kaguya, head up." He lifted her head, and treid to coax her into enough of a wake that she could drink it safely without drowning herself.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:06 pm

kaguya opened her mouth willingly and drank as much as she could before sputtering and smacking it out of his hands. she felt her face and side burn and she kicked her legs wildly. the open wounds healed but the darkness festered just under the pale skin

"nn... im feeling better" she lied through gritted teeth. the pain was intense but at least she gained some movement back

"thank you... Ozean...haru..." she mumbled "i want to go... can we please go" she asked her once love of the snow turning into hate as she looked at the mix of her own blood in the white around them
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:09 pm

"lets continue further, she might feel better once sore muscles are worked." ozean said beginning to venture further.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum