FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Reborn - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Reborn - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Reborn - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Reborn - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Reborn - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Reborn - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Reborn - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Reborn - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Reborn - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Reborn

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reborn - Page 5 Empty Re: Reborn

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:01 pm

meago huffed at him "they are a symbol of my love for my god!" she huffed at him but her exhaul was more sad then anything "we are born with them... when you have the marks of a beast you are removed from any form of family at birth and sent to temples to study." she said a little softer fiddling the bread in her hands

"they are most commonly predatory animals though" she said in an almost low mumble "like... hawks... wolves...bears" she grumbled her cow ears folding back

"there has never been a creator with the marks of ...prey" she said and then after a minute she looked up at him with a large smile "TILL ME and i can kick anyones ass so i dont really care!" she lied chuckling to seem happy

"we didnt learn much about fates. just the binding ritual. but thats it. i dont really know what you go through for training. all we were told is that you are weak when it comes to fighting and thats why we fight for you..." she said and shrugged
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Misuke looked her over and noticed something was a bit off in her smile. She was marked with the resemblance of prey, an oddity amoung already feared beings. And to be seperated from others so early? Misuke tried to remember back to his old life to see if he remembered much else. He had parents, but they were almost always gone...but there was someone always there, someone who always kept watch over him. Then that person was replaced by a mentor, his tutor that would drag him to lessons. As if hitting a mental brick wall, he was forced to drop the memories and return back to their conversation.
He smoothed his shirt and looked at the book to avoid her eyes. "We learn how to heal, cleanse souls, control them...And that Creators are vicious, they destroy while we try to create. An odd irony for your classification." He said and set the book down so he could eat. "It's all about minipulation." He muttered before giving her an annoyed frown, "And I'm not weak. You have your strengths as I have mine. Can we agree on that?" Coming from a kid his words sounded almost funny, he would have laughed at a kid that would try to reprimand someone seemingly older than them. But Misuke didn't have much care for appearance at the moment, as long as his point got across. If they were going to be stuck together, this Creator vs Fate fued was going to have to tone down.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:28 pm

"yeah yeah, but you kno we arent all vicious. we kill but take the soul and release it into the life after this one. so dont get all high and mighty on me" she said and ruffled his hair "but your right... i should.... TRY... to be nicer.... TRY" she said narrowing her eyes at him "no promises" she said with a smirk

"now..." she said standing "show me some magic, i wanna see a fate in action"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Misuke let out an idignant 'hey!' when she ruffled his hair and tried his best to fix the black strands that stuck up in places.
'Trying's better than nothing.' He thought but internally he knew that was like saying you would trying to be innocent of a crime you commited infront of an eye witness, it wouldn't work out quiet smoothly. 'As long as I'm not treated like a four year old anymore I'm fine.' He thought and jumped slightly when she got to her feet.
"Magic? Here? Now?" He blinked and looked around at the trees. "But everythings so flammable." He said, reminding himself of the last time he had tried using a high level spell a few days ago in this new body. Lets just say the houses in the surrounding area would be stuck with singes and missing disinegrated walls for a while.
He didn't want to prove her idea that Fates were weak so he got to his feet and looked to her. He focused a bit of energy to his hand that instantly consumed it in a bright blue flame. "Okay, come at me." He said, with a small smirk of his own, "I'll try not to do too much damage."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:55 pm

she stretched her arm and laughed winking at him before darting backwards disappearing behind the trees. there was a few rustling noises to the side of him but she jumped from behind him grabbing his arms yanking them behind himself she nearly lifted him off the ground "maybe you should try a little harder" she laughed sticking her tongue out at him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:04 pm

"We're just getting started." Misuke struggled in her grip, thrashing to get his arms free. He realized with the lack of physical strength he would get no where that way. Instead he closed one eye, the world around him turning a dark black with only the colors of the souls around him comind to view. Now he could sense Meago behind him, the actual her that made up her soul. His hand that glowed with the flame grew brighter as he latched onto her wrist with the hand and sent a wave of energy through her. She would most likely feel something like a blow to her internally, hard enough that her grip loosened enough for him to turn out of her grip and ground himself enough to focus on some of the real spells.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:15 pm

"ahhh!... damn" she said as she involentarily yanked her arms away from him. she rubbed her wrist and snickered "not bad not bad at all" she said and basically dropped to the floor sweep kicking his feet out from underneath him

'lets see him get outa that one' she thought but in the back of her mind she secretly did want to see him use a form of magic to catch himself. 'how cool would that be?' she thought and then watched as he hit his butt on the ground. she sighed and held out a hand to help him up
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:28 pm

(Kay I'm falling asleep on myself! Nighty night! I should post my bio tomorrow morning by the latest.)
Misuke's smug look faded the moment his legs were out from underneath him. He hit the dirt on his ass and coughed at the dust that flew up, the fire around his hand fading from his lack of concentration. 'Cheap shot. Totally could have avoided that!' He thought in frustration when he saw her offered hand. The moment his hand touched her's another wave hit her, locking her leg together and sending her to the ground next to him.
"Not so bad yourself." He said with a half smile.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:31 pm

"aahhhh" she said wincing as she hit the ground. she lightly punched his shoulder and laughed loudly "thanks!" she said smiling and flopping all the way back "i didnt realize... i havent slept in a long time" she said her eyes nearly shut as she yawned lulling her head to the side to see him "i think... your a pretty good fighter... for a fate" she said with a smile

((yeah im pretty beat ima hit the hay too ^^ night night))
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:28 am

Misuke noticed her smile and started thinking that maybe as a Creator she wasn't so bad, but only briefly. He nodded, gesturing to her with sweep of his hand. "For a Creator, your very skilled." He said, though the kids cheeks burned a little out of something he could normally say quite easily. "Well grt some rest. There's alot of ground to gain before it gets too dark to see." He said and burried his attention back into his book.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:54 am

she nodded closing her eyes. her eyes remained on a sqivel until finally falling limp as she drifted off. she had this dream of killing all of the traitors single handedly and standing on their bodies she faced their god. he held out a hand for her and then suddenly something wrapped around her leg. she fell down to the bodies around her being dragged under all the while her hand outstretched to the god. she saw misuke standing but he was looking into his book and seemed not to hear her screams for help.

she jolted awake only to notice she couldnt sit up. she looked at her arms and roots had woven around them . she let out a shrill scream trying to yank them free and noticed her legs all the way to the knee where covered with roots too
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:32 am

Misuke jolted awake at the sound of the scream and rubbed the sleep from his eyes quickly. He glanced around the darkness of the forest only having the light of the moon hilighting things dimly. He saw Meago on the ground struggling with something that had her arms and legs. "Meago!" He concentrated the energy into his hand again and touched the root to get it to release her, instead when his skin touched it he felt the feeling of something being sucked from him painful. He staggered back and noticed that the flame around his hand was harder to keep glowing. "It-it drained my energy." He said but out of pure shock.
Suddenly he heard something up root the soil next him and a root latched onto his still glowing hand. He kicked at it but it wouldn't come off. He remembered the little bird from yesterday and imagined them being dragged underground like it to have done who knows what to them. He pointed his other hand at Meago and a small flaming ball shot at root. It hit the root on her left arm and it instantly sunk back into the ground before coming up and grabbing Misuke's other hand.
Katsuo noticed all the ruckus and rached for his swords. He noticed the roots And let his sword slide across the root on Meago's leg. It relented and shrivelled where it was severed.
"What the hell are we even fighting?" He hissed as a root latched onto his foot while he was searching for an enemy. He then remembered that black mist that had disappeared from the giants body. "this can't be the same thing can it?" He thought aloud as he let his sword sever the root around his foot.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:56 am

meago used her free hand to grabe a blade and cut the root from her arm and other leg. she ran to misuke and sliced at the rootsgrabbing him and pulling him behind her "what the hell is this shit!!!" she said and pulled her cloth over her eyes. she could see the faint stream of light moving with each root. but they were hard to see. "any chance you could brighten it up a bit?" she said to misuke. "i cant see a damn thing out here!"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Misuke nodded and tried to simply focus the energy again. The flames on his hand spread to the other but it flickered weakly. "This thing...Its feeding of soul energy." He said, disgusted by the roots. He concentrated harder and instantly a ring of blue flames opened in a large radius circle around the group to reveal roots everywhere, squirming and grabbing at them. Katsuo cursed under his breath and swung his sword into the crowd of roots. They shriveled but only more sprung for the earth bemeath him. He looked at all the trees and realized what they were dealing with.
"It's a tree. one of the trees is doing this!" He said and Misuke blinked with his back to Meago and looked at the different trees around them. "Which one!" He called then thought about it and closed one eye, instantly that eye began to glow a light blue. He searched the different trees but when he glanced in one direction some kind energy hit him. He staggered back into Meago and held his eye that was now bluring. "Someone's controlling these things. There," He pointed in the general area.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:15 pm

meago took in a deep breath "keep the light up as long as you can" she said and ran straight into the vines letting them wrap around her she was yanked down into the earth. she gripped her sword tightly as she was dragged down deeper and deeper. she saw the light get brighter and when it was infront of her she sliced right through one of the main roots. she pulled herself out of the hole shaking the dirt off herself looking to see half the roots fell dead

"misuke!!! light over here !!" she called trying to pull herself out still
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Misuke focused another ball of flame in her direction that danced in the air above her. That's when he saw the larger root with a sharpened point, ready to stab her in the back. The flame instantly grew larger with his surprise and consumed the root. There was a loud shreik like noise are the root shriveled and the flame bobbed over it with just enough light for her to see.
He noticed half the roots being dead and raised an eyebrow. "They're dead? What did you hit?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:05 pm

"we have to get to the tree itsself. the roots cant do anything if its trunk is dead" she said and blinked at the root that almost ended her. she saw the apple tree and dug her blades into the trunk as deep as she could yanking them to the side, even for how think the tree was her blades cut through like butter. she delivered a final blow the tree breaking the rest of the way and falling backwards. the scream that was released made her shivered but the gems on her blades soon swelled and filled with red light instead of blue making the roots writhing with pain fall motionless around them

she fell to her knees quickly fiddling with getting the gems off her blades but the blood on her hands made it harder for her to grip them without slipping
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Misuke felt the exhaustion hit him just as the last of the roots withered into death. He noticed the redness of his hands from where the roots had latched on and the way they now felt numb from all the energy he had used. Instantly his attention fell on his book, that lay safely out of harms reach on the grass next to Katsuo who lay huffing on the ground, still tugging off the dead roots that had loosened their vice grip on him. Misuke looked toward Meago and found her struggling with her weapon for some reason. "Nice job. But what are you doing? You'll damage the blade." He said touching her hand lightly to get her attention.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:37 pm

"DONT TOUCH ME!" she screamed ripping the gems from the blade her hands shaking. she looked frantically for her bag grabbing it and finding a spare gem placing it into her blades she finally calmed down "ah shit" she said finally taking a deep breath. she looked at the red gems and without touching them directly pushed them into her bag

"you dont understand... if they sat in my blade for too long..." she said and took a deep breath ignoring her earlier sentence "after a while you can clense the spirits from the gems" she said trying to pull clumps of dirt and blood off her face
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Misuke moved back a bit when she yelled at him and watched her as she struggled aroundwith the red gems. Something bad must happen if they are left in, was all he could think in response to her behavior. He went to grab his book and remembered he had kept a cloth with him for buffing the crystalin jem on the from of his book. He offered it to Meago with a wary hand. "Here, it might help..."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:13 pm

"what does it do?" she asked looking at it for a moment before taking it to examin it.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Misuke huffed and took the cloth back from her. He knelt down beside her once more and placed the cloth against her cheek. "To help get the blood and dirt off you. You're covered from head to toe in it, somes even getting in your eyes." He said and lightly wiped the blood that smeared down the right side of her face. Thankfully it was only from a few cuts on her forehead so he wouldn't have to use a major healing spell. He was beat and frankly couldn't conjour up a simple light even if his life depended on it.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:18 pm

"oh.." she said and watched as he helped her. "its ok... they dont hurt. i dont need magic this time" she said and took his wrist that he wasnt using. she lightly touched the red area around it, she lightly rubbing it in a soothing manor

"thank you for the help" she mumbled
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Misuke flinched at first in pain but her soothing soon made him pause to examine her face. "No thanks needed. Preserving an ally can go along way in the long run." He said before her face was cleaned and the wounds were checked. "I say we get out of here though. Before something else decides to take a bite out of us." He said but when he tried to stand his knees gave out and he fell back to the ground. 'Damn it, looks like that thing took more from me than I thought.' He thought as he steadied himself on the ground to make it look like he had sat back down.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:40 pm

"um..." she said noticing how he couldnt get up she swallowed her pride "i dont think i can go on without resting for a while." she said even though she could have gotten up and gone on

"just a short rest" she said moving to his over hand to rub it
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next