FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Reborn - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Reborn - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Reborn - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Reborn - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Reborn - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Reborn - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Reborn - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Reborn - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Reborn - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Reborn

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Reborn - Page 9 Empty Re: Reborn

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 pm

"Interesting." Katsuo looked the arm over before looking back at the sky. He hadn't expected her to get it this quickly but it was a testimate to her will power. "You'll get better. One step at a time." He said then looked to seee other people staring at them. When they saw Katsuo's eyes focus on them they darted away making him smirk. "They act like we're going to tear their heads off in a mad rampage." He said and couldn't help a laugh at the thought, though it was uneasy.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:24 pm

"i dont know why... its not like i killed any nurses or doctors... jsut yelled at them a bit..." she said and felt somethign slip on her neck.

she grabbed her top and blinked turning away from Katsuo "eh... k...katsuo.." she mumbled her face a bright red. the tie around her neck that had been used to hold her top up had slipped loose. the only thing keeping her covered was her good arm holding the bathingsuit like top up.

"i..it was kinda hard to tie this one handed... could you fix this please?" she asked feeling even her ears turn red hot
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:53 pm

Katsuo blinked and looked away then back at her in that order. "Sure." He said but was awkwardly looking at her red face. He sighed and went behind her, taking the two ties. 'good thing this stayed on while she fought.' He thought then blushed himself. "Ah, there." He said, once done with the double knot to make sure it was tied tight. "You-uh-might want to think about finding something different till you can perfect your arm trick..."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:58 pm

"ahh yeah..." she said gulping trying to get the heat to disappear in her face. then she thought for a moment "um... maybe you could help me? ive never really... well... these clothes where picked for me by monks.. ive basically never gone 'shoping' before" she said rubbing her neck with a nervous smile "so.... perhaps you could lend a hand?" she said and the pun made her chuckle a little "haha... hand... get it cause... yes well" she said straightening up a little
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Katsuo smiled a bit, but it was only out of humor of her nervous jittery behavior. "Yeah sure I could give it a try." He said and got to his feet, offering her a hand. "I noticed some places around here. After all I need something not covered in blood right." He said before offering her a hand up. He pulled her up and out of the grass. "Lets head there before they decide to get torches." He said before walking with her into town. Everyone there instantly seemed uneasy but Katsuo ignored them. "So....what kind of stuff do you like? You seem to like blue?" He said just as new to this as she was. The royal guard had a uniform red and white and brown policy so that was tailored by the kings men. He wasn't used to shoping either.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:56 pm

"i love blue!" she said with a small smile "ahhh maybe... well this is a cool looking place" she said and walked into the weird store with the tree peoples clothes. the woman came up to her and looked meago over immediately and then snapped her fingers and pulled her unwillingly into a dressing room

after a few minutes meago came out "ahhh it was nice of you to make this for me" she said to the women who bowed to meago slightly

meago was now wearing an off the shoulder leaf like top made out of blue weird cloth that had veins of red run across it. the jewels hum from the end and drapped just above her hips and connected to the skirt she had on it was a dark blue thick cloth that went over her hips tightly going down to her heels int he back and to her knee in the front. there was a triangular slit on either side of her hips squaring at the top of the cut giving her more room to love her legs freely she had gladiator like laced shoes to her knee's and there was even a small look for her arm to rest comfortably across her stomach.

she bowed back to the woman and turned to look at katsuo "h...how do i look?" she asked
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:16 pm

Katsuo had been watching out the cloth drapped window for anything that might appear to be attacking them. That was always Katsuo's problem, a constant need to be vigilant and ready for anything. He however hadn't been ready for Meago. He looked back at her, expecting to see soemthing simple or green and brown like these other tree people but instead was surprised by the blue outfit. His eyes traced her and he gave a small clearing of his throat before his spoke. He was surprised at how oddly his words felt in his mouth. He blamed it on lack of ever being around women. "You look-ah-nice." He said and gave her an awkward smile that didn't last very long. He got to his feet and pulled out a pouch of money. "How much do i owe you?" He asked the woman but she shook her head.
"Trust me. She needed it." The store owner said before turning back to her work. Katsuo gave Meago a humored look before raising a brow at her. "Definately nicer than the last outfit. Do you think its goinf to be easier to-uh-put on?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:24 am

"yes... everything clips on my good side" she said with an awkward smile.

she put her bad arm in the little slip. it was much more comfortable then having it bounce on her hip limply. she walked after Katsuo

"ahh now how about you!" she asked with a smile "have you seen anything you like?" she asked looking around the store then back at him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:31 pm

"Anything that isn't green. It's such a weird color, with my hair." Katsuo said, as a strand of his dark red hair fell out of place. "It would make you look like a leprachon." A woman working there said and he sighed.
"Whatever." He said with a miffed look. She rolled her eyes and walked to the back bringing back something in a duskier black greyish green. He was unsure at first and looked the outfit over. She bumped him with her hip towards the dressing room. "Just try it!"
He gave the woman a small glare and Meago a quick look before walking in. He came back a minute wearing a dusk colored green shirt with a cropped shoulder, and black trim covering the end and around the open collar. The pant was a dark black grey pant. The black belt held the hilts to his swords and kept a loose divide between the colors.
"Its at least minueverable. I can still fight in it." He said rather dully but was still interested by the soft material and the way the green wasn't harsh enough to make him look stupid. He looked to Meago and offered the woman the money.
She took it from him and began looking it over. "Lets get going. I haven't had a decent meal in hours. Maybe somewhere else might have something edible."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:43 pm

meago looked at katsuo and felt her face get a little warm. he looked really good.

"um ok" she said wakling after him. when they walked into a normal looking food place she sat at the bar with him "ahhh their ramen looks good doesnt it? and it says beef, so no weird fish things" she said with a smile. when the man turned around to take their order he jumped at the sight of meago. her whiteish eye and blue arm horns and floppy ears were a little alarming "eeh... onemoment" he mumbled walking away from them

meago felt a frown fall where her smile was "i guess the clothes dont really matter huh?"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Katsuo frowned when her good mood faded because of the waitors begavior. He wasn't going to let that slide that easily. He gave Meago a quick wink before getting to his feet. He walked over to the waitor who was further down the line of the bar just out of her ear shot. "Pardon me." He said but rather forcefully took him by the shoulder and turned him to face him. "My friend and I would like two orders of ramen. Sake with that. Oh and by the way, if I see you give her another look like that again, I can promise you I will make you look alot worse." He said before releasing him and walking back to meago. He guessed that the waitor might have enough balls to poison their food but after that display he most likely wouldn't dare to.
"Sorry, he was a bit confused. But that's tree people for you, what can you do?" He sat down next to her with a smile in an attempt to brighten her mood again.
"So, where should we head next? It seems the Red Hand influence or whatever is out of this area, only proving that what our gods ordered us to do it actually true." He said and a certain sense within him kept pointing him east of here for some reason....
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:10 pm

"maybe... still east." she said and remembered the agreement with her god

"you know, life and death, there is a very thin line. i once thought they were nothing alike... but now look, drinking sake with death" she said with a small smile

"east of here... should be... mountains. after that... lake... then... desert... and... i believe grasslands" she said squinting at her hazzy memory of the larger maps she had seen before

"i feel we should just keep heading to the ocean on the eastern side." when the ramen was set infront of her she smiled eating much more like a man then a woman. she downed a cup of sake and sighed contently wipping her mouth on her arm looking at katsuo

"hey katsuo are... hm, nevermind" she said looking at the sake as the waitor filled it again, this time lifting it to her lips and taking just a sip

"it was a silly question anyway"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Katsuo raised an eyebrow at her, but actually liked the way she ate. It wasn't dainty but boisterous or even trying to keep up appearances, like her old self. He hated people that tried to act like something they weren't. He drank some of the sake in his cup then took a mouth full of noodles. He mulled over her shared idea of heading east, and final thought about the difference between life and death. It was true, they were entirely different entities but both held a certain balance that brought them together. She then asked him something, he looked up at her with a questionate look.
"If it was silly then you wouldn't have mentioned it. Now come on, what?" He asked curious as to what she was about to ask.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:32 pm

her finger ran across the rim of her cup "do you think a cow could possibly be considered a preditor?" her question was odd, but to a creator it was very important to establish yourself as a hunter and after that last battle she had felt more like the prey, even if she had won
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:10 pm

It definately was an odd question but he guessed this had something to do with her wanting to hear that she was strong. "Well depends on how you look at it. Though it doesn't have fangs or claws, a cow has horns. I've met people who were afraid of cows, and well being trampled by one hurt like hell. But that's besides the point," He said and looked her over, "The cow in legends is suposed to be the one who perseveres. I guess if the cow wanted to be a predator it could find a way to be one. I think I'd be pretty intimidated if I was hunted by a cow." He said just picturing it making him smirk. "Don't tell me this is some kind of trick question or worry you've been having? Your ears aren't that bad that you still can't kick ass you know." He said taking another drink of sake.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:25 pm

"psh! im not worried" she said snorting at him downing the sake in her hand "you should fear cows" she said sitting up straighter a slight red tinting her cheeks from all the sake she had been downing "its just nice to hear there is one idiot in the word who understands that" she said taking another sip with a smile on her face
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:31 am

Katsuo sighed but couldn't help his smile. "Well I'm sure the people you fought yesterday know it better than I do." He noticed the red tint in her cheeks and how much she was downing in sake. She'd probably blow through 5 bottles before he could stop her. But it wasn't his job to police her, he'd of course keep an eye on her and make sure to stay sober enough so he could get her back safely. "Hell, you make it sound like I'm a moron. Do you really think so little of me?" He asked though he was sure she'd have some smart ass remark to that.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:31 am

"no i dont think little of you." she said taking another sip. her ear twitched and she turned around to look at a few people sitting in a booth

"you want to call me a gimp to my face then?" she said licking the sake off her lips

the guy looked at her in shock "these arent for decoration guys!!! i can really hear you whispering about me and him, we are not freaks, and if you would like me and my friend to demonstrate how perfectly fine my arm works at slappin your ass around outside then get up" she said and when the kid didnt move she winked

"good answer" she said and turned back around

"does no one understand why i even HAVE satellites on the sides of my heads? its not a toy its an ear. jesus." she mumbled through another cup of sake
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:09 am

Katsuo was gald to see her hold her own, then again he couldn't doubt that she could. "I didn't know your ears worked so well, definately a better adavantage than what I have. Stupid neon eyesight bugs that crap out of me. I don't even know how to use it or even what its for." He said as he remembered how in some fights his eye sight would change to show those weird splotched of red on enemies. It had never happened before, he guessed death had done something to his eyes when she had helped him. He sighed not really caring. "We need to get going in a little bit. The faster I get away from people the better."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9