FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Darker Temptation EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Darker Temptation EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Darker Temptation EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Darker Temptation EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Darker Temptation EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Darker Temptation EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Darker Temptation EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Darker Temptation EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Darker Temptation EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Darker Temptation

+2
flamin_souljah
~Kimcora~
6 posters

Go down

The Darker Temptation Empty The Darker Temptation

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:54 pm

(I know this has probably been done like six thousand times but i wanted to try a thread like this. New aditional ideas are welcome * and needed*)
A long time ago the Angels race was at the top of the world but one rebellion caused it to drastically fall. To ensure no further revolt the survivng Fallen Angels were trapped in special humans that were meant to surpress the Fallens power and stay hidden on earth. The human race steadily grew and soon the presence of the Fallens power was being discovered by the humans that housed them, known as the Emissaries. With the powers of the Fallen released the world fell into war, plague, and natural disaster. With little choice a group of Angels called the Order and a group of humans called the Knights began to hunt down the Fallen and destroy them. Some of the Emissaries were killed while others went into hiding. Years passed and so did the curse of the Fallens spirits that passed down to each generation of the surviving Emissaries. Their presence became only rumors and legends told to scare young children. The threat of the Fallen was surpressed forever.....or so they thought.

(Kay this is the basic history behind this. Now onto the fun stuff! Basically there are 3 groups to chose from.) 

The Emissaries- a human that houses the spirit of one of Fallen and is branded by a tattoo of small angel wing on the back of their necks. Usually The first born after the previous Emissary dies, they become an almost vesel for the spirit till they are old enough to handle it. To truly use the Fallens abilities, the Emissary must freely chose to embrace the Fallen within them. At that point the Emissaries are basically controlled by them, with some free will or sometimes don't even know they are being minipulated. They can use the powers of the Fallen but their major purpose is to protect the Fallens spirit and help in the struggle for power against The Order. But there are some Emissaries that retain a sense of their former selves and try to fight back but it is an almost impossible task to suceed against the Fallen's will

The Order- The current power holders and rulers of earth, the Order is a group of Angels that were created specifically to hunt and destroy the Emissaries. They are very ancient and powerful group that works in the shadows of the humans, sometimes even disguised as them. They are not a force to mess with and are the bain of the Fallen's existance

The Knights- The human protectors of the world who work much like the Order to destroy the Fallen but try to save the Emissaries if it is possible by literaly destroying the spirit. They are not a cult, but not much is known about them except most suposedly have powers of their own.

( I want people to let loose and have fun with this so don't stick to my blan storyline like it's a rule book. However don't change it completely. Kay basically the chara stuff will look like this)
Name:
Age: (for the Order this is what age they appear to be. Emissaries and Knights it's their actual age.)
Apparence: (can be a pic)
Group:
Power: (optional)
Bio:
(Kay now that that is settled let's get this show on the road!)
~~~~~~~||~~~~~~
Name: Jake
Appearance: The Darker Temptation 1262913632
Group: Emissary
Power: mostly fire based
Bio: Once from a good home, a shady fire consumed his family and his life and ended him up in a foster home at the age 4. His quiet yet angelic personality got him adopted by many families but most returned him days later in a hurry, some even spouting words about him being evil. The orphanage never saw how such a sweet child could ever be a danger and soon left him in the hands of a family that he has lived with up till now. His life is far from perfect but dreams of the fire and a lone figure haunt him to remind him that all he has left of his past is half of a silver angel wing pendant.

Name: Paige
Apperance: https://2img.net/h/i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt68/lala-16_photos/1262913572.jpg
Group: Order
Power: she is able to minipulate high winds.
Bio: her soul purpose for her creation was to hunt and destroy her enemies. When heaven fell to rebellion she proved to be a ruthless warrior till all but 6 of the Fallen were slayed. Paige continues to hunt for the cursed Emissaries today but suffers from old scars that nearly killed her centuries ago

Last edited by ~Kimcora~ on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

The Darker Temptation Empty Re: The Darker Temptation

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Name:Yoi Satoshi...
Appearance: The Darker Temptation AnimeGuy2
Group: The Knights...
Power: Can feel spiritual presences and is followed by a few small soul remnants that are attracted to his aura... his is able to cut 'past' the flesh of one's body in order to strike the soul with his large blade...
Bio: When they realized his talents with souls and spirits the Knights took him in as a tracker to finding Emissaries... but everytime they arrived too late and only found the trail of destruction left by members of the Order... as he grew older he developed techniques relating to his special traits and hopes to finally save the human soul of an emissary and vanquish the Fallen within them... before The Order has their way...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:37 am

Can I join? I'll stay around this time.

Name: Cresent Weisz

Appearence: Sholder length light blond hair (almost white). Deep green eyes, with an angelic smile. Usually wear the Order Uniform/Armor (I dont know if there's one.. Is it okay?). When living around the human, he change his hair colour to black and change his clothes to a long black coat with a simple white shirt.

Group: Order

Power: Able to summon a large quantity of sword to strike down his foes, but he would only use it when facing a dire situation. Usually he just use a double scimitar.

Bio: One of the veteran in the Order. Firmly belief that peace and order should be maintained by any means necesarry. He would strike down any foes and allies alike if they got in his way. Usually a cool headed person and act like a nice person, but when battle began he would show his true self.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Of course!~ The more the merrier I always say! Yes actually the Order does have a uniform but I'm not so good at designing clothes so I leave that for people to imagine up. Razz
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:30 am

Ok, thanks! So I do have a question... Is this in modern time?
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 pm

so far it seems to be...

Kimi, I can some kind of uniform if you want?..
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:14 pm

It's set in modern day, even though I second guessed it like a thousand times. Ah really?! That would be awesome If you would FS, thanks. Ah and I also meant to say it's good to hear from you again Larc.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Name: Aria
Appearance:The Darker Temptation 579026395_l

Power:Telekinesis
Bio: Aria's first encounter with the other presence that lurked within her was when she was young and heard strange voices in her head. This experience frightened her due to not only fearing something was wrong with her but because of how evil and threatening the voice sounded however after that she never did hear the voice again thus halting her fear- That was however until she grew older. When Aria grew older the voice from her childhood returned with a vengeance once more putting fear in the young girl's heart. Soon she learned of the fallen spirit's intention to take her body as her own- something Aria refuses to let happen but is unable to prevent. Her other side constantly takes over her body and uses it for it's own needs and wants despite Aria's protests. But even so she continues to try to fight.

((Hey Kim I hope you don't mind me joining and I hope my profile is alright. If not I'll change it to your liking~))

Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Yay Ayame! Im glad you joined in on the fun. And the profiles perfect so don't worry about changing anything
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:57 pm

Am I too late to join?

Name:
Rien Nal

Appearance: The Darker Temptation Girl
Of course, she'd be wearing the uniform though. Smile

Group: The Order

Power: Shapeshifting is Rien's main power, amongst her being skilled with a sword, she is set to take the form of a Lion.

Bio: Rien is a quiet character, it is usually optional that you can get to see Rien speak more than a sentence or two. She joined The Order to sek peace in her doings. Her words are more set out in her shifting ability, along with her emotions. When she does talk she appears mysterious, but has humour to her.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Nope. Feel free to jump in whenever
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Goodblood Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Name: Felix Goodblood
Power: can redirect light and focus it.
Appearance: The Darker Temptation GodoftheSky-1
Biography: A troubled man with a cloudy past. He knows nothing about where he's from or what he's doing. He has been having odd Dreams about Bright lights everywhere, and a presence that he can't quite place. it feels very familiar.
He has a problem with seeing things that aren't always there, making him laughed at by most people. He found a sword some time in his past and he's carried it ever since. He feels some strange bond his Sword and refuses to go anywhere without it. the sword, with an Angels wing engraved into the blade. (he named it kurayami no naka ni kagayaite iru hikari. Hikari for short)
Personality: He's a Quiet, kind person who spends most of his time talking to himself somewhere away from people.
Felix Goodblood
Felix Goodblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down