FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Darker Temptation EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Darker Temptation EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Darker Temptation EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Darker Temptation EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Darker Temptation EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Darker Temptation EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Darker Temptation EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Darker Temptation EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Darker Temptation EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Darker Temptation

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Darker Temptation Empty The Darker Temptation

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:24 pm

(okay this is the thread. Any last minute sign ups can just write it here)
"Grandma where are you?!" A scream caught in the small boys throat as a flaming beam fell through the smokey haze above him. He scampered out of the way but a smoldered board beneath him gave way causing him to fall to the floor. He tried to get to his feet but the weak movement only stirred the smoke so that he caught sight of someone a few feet away. "Help me! Please!" 
The figure turned but seemed blurry in all the smoke. "help?" It repeated the voice making him cringe. It let out a chuckle. "For my help...you need to give something in return." The black siloutte moved towards him and towered over the boy. "All you need to do is embrace who you truly are. Just one decision and I can make all the bad stuff go away." The boy frowned and shook his head but that only made his body shake with violent coughing. "I can also save your Grandma." The boys eyes widdened and he hesitated for a moment. The persons hand was outstretched to him and the boy, feeling too weak to consider what all this meant took it willingly. A horrible pain seared his hand suddenly but with it came an intense dizziness that made his body go limp. "it's just a matter of time Jake..." The voice said before he blacked out. 

~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~
The closing music of the movie woke Jake with a start. The dream had left him breathing heavily but the feeling of the cool silver of the pendant against his skin reminded him of the facts. It was just a dream. He swallowed hard remembering the flames consuming him and the face of his Grandmother, the only real care giver he'd had. The strange halucination hadn't lied. Some time after he'd passed out the fire calmed down enough for the firemen to help Blake and his grandmother but a day later she died of lung poisoning. With a small sigh he got to his feet fingering the single angel wing pendant that hung by a chain around his neck. He didn't know where the thing came from or why he felt he couldn't be without it but it was the only thing he had from his childhood, no matter if it really wasn't his.

"Wasn't that movie amazing?" Elizabeth squealed in delight, kicking up snow while she walked beside Jake as they headed home, "I wanna be an investigator just like Sherlock!" 
Jake nodded still fidgeting with his pendant. Elizabeth frowned up at him.
"You weren't paying attention were you? You fell asleep again." She sighed shaking her head. "Some brother you are." Jake had lived with the Widdons for 7 years which was a miracle concidering his previous foster homes. The agency said the families were crazy but Jake was aware of the wrong inside of him, heard the thoughts that weren't his, and felt the presense of something within him, something that scared him too. But here he was practicaly part of their family. Elizabeth, the youngest of the daughters, was the closest one to him however and he hated seeing her disapointed. 
"Liz-," She cut him off with a care-free smile and skipped ahead of him. "Don't go too far ahead." He warned but she just stuck her tongue out at him and hurried around the corner.
Jake smiled softly but was soon frozen in place at a strange fear that formed in the back of his mind. "What is that?" A searing pain came with the distant knowing making Blake wince. "I can feel it..something bad, powerful."  the pain began to subside and was replaced with a smoldering feeling that he knew all too well. His eyes widdened but his voice couldn't over come the dizzy spell taking over him. Elizabeth's scream drowned out the burn leaving him crumpled on the ground, trembling.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

The Darker Temptation Empty Re: The Darker Temptation

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Far away from where Jake was, Yoi Satoshi suddenly awoke from what seemed like a nightmare of his own... after gasping slightly his eyes relaxed and he rose from his seat and walked towards the door... leaving his room he treded down the quiet hall of this stronghold and towards the exit... as he pressed his hands against the large doors a woman's voice echoed down the hall, "and where do you think you're going Yoi?.." she asked leaning against the wall beside him...

"I have felt the presence of an awakening... I must act to save his soul from death..." he replied impatiently... "If I do not hasten to his aide then surely-"

he quickly stopped as the woman raised her hand... "you kno how we operate... we must wait for approval by the council before moving in to intercept a potential Fallen..." she said harshly... Yoi's fist clenched slightly before relaxing again...

"When the council finally comes to a conclusion, the soul of that child will already be in danger, and we will arrive late... as we always do..." his words were reminiscent of his experiences of other Fallen who had lost their lives... "this time... I will find him..." he turned to her... "alone if I must..."

The woman sighed softly and patted him on his shoulder... "I can't actually stop you from leaving, but as soon as you leave this sanctuary, you automatically reliquensh your title among us Knights..." she said with a serious look... "if you go out there... you go on your own... without the support of your fellow warriors to go with you..."

He hesitated slightly... then he turned away from her and pushed the large doors open... a gust of cold wind and snow blew into through the opened doorway... he braced for a moment and started to walk... "If I must go alone, then I will... it is my duty as a Knight..."

(Sry I took so long to post... I was just waiting to see if anyone else would join... but I suppose it doesn;t matter... we can do this one with just the two of us if you want...)

P.S. for the record, I don't think this is overdone... the actual idea is quite original...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:54 pm

(well alot of people use charas with wings. I'm glad it's original enough :p)
'where am I?' It was all dark and not a sound came to him from his black prison. "Jake.." Jake cringed at the voice that echoed in his mind. It definately wasn't his, so then who was it? "Rest you've done well." He felt himself gladly slipping into sleep as the voice faded and the darkness was overcome by a brigt light.
"Jake?!" His eyes ripped open to find a blurry figure in the door way to his room . "What?" He asked but more along the lines of why he was back in his room? "oh thank god." Elizabeth lept onto the bed and hugged his neck. "you've been out all night like a light. If dad hadn'tcome looking for us you could have died." She wimpered and Jake rolled his eyes. "Liz come on, you know these fainting spells happen." She frowned and pursed her lips before bounding off the bed and hurried to the door. "yeah well it's already 8. dad has breakfast ready."

"there he is!" Mr. Widdon remarked and Scott, the 12 year old of the family, grumbled something about him being up at 8 was a miracle. Jake smiled and sat at the table before switching on the TV.
"terror striikes in our own city as police discover the body of an unidentified elder man," Jake blinked staring at the film of a dark alley way littered with police all of them looking disgusted just to be near it, "police give us very little info but we hope to-" the tv screen went black and eeryone at the table Sayers at Jake as he dropped the remote. 'I know that place...why does it seem so firmiliar?' he got to his feet despite their protests and walked out the door before taking off in a sprint. He had to see it for kimself, prove that his gut feeling was wrong
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:06 pm

walking through the bitter cold of the tundra left Yoi tired and uncoordinated... but he pressed on nonetheless... as he made his way to the single passage to the modern world his senses picked up a presence causing him to stop in his tracks...

"I didn't think that your kind would hide from mere humans..." he said as a beautiful looking man appeared through the blizzarding snow as if out of nowhere...
"So it seems that your powers show strong promise young warrior..." the young man said smiling cheerfully... his thin clothing was offsetting to the cold outside, but it didn't seem to bother one like him... "I wonder what a Knight is doing away from the rest of his brethren?.." the man asked approaching Yoi stealthly...
"I am no longer worthy of holding the title as a Knight..." Yoi said humbly... "and my business is no concern of yours..."
"well despite your attitude you must know that is IS a concern of mine..." the man walked up behind Yoi and reached around stroking Yoi's face tenderly... "I wouldn't want to see you get killed before your power reaches its true potential...
Yoi reached for his blade and turned swinging at the man in frustration, but the man disappeared just as the blade was to hit it's mark... "I'll be watching you..." the man's voice said through the snowy expanse... "show me what you are capable of young warrior human..." the voice laughed until it became a whisper, and then was gone... Yoi returned the sword to it's sheathe and continued to walk... 'the Order... their eyes follow me everywhere it seems... I'll have to tread carefully or they will kill me without a second thought...'
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:00 pm

The streets were packed to the max with news teams and pedestrians trying to get a look at the crime scene. Jake met the steady stares of the police officers as he pushed past people trying to get a better look. The smell of blood hit him and he could barely take another step as his body instantly revolted to the sight. The older man was completely un recognizable from all the damage done to the face and body and blood seemed to be everywhere on the powdery snow on the ground. He couldn't blink and he couldn't look away. Finally when he couldnt avoid it any longer he let his eyes close and was instantly horrified at what he saw.
Like a movie being played out behind his eye lids he saw a man runing for an alley way, his eyes wide with fear. Jake followed and was instantly confronted by a blast of what looked like white energy coming from the mans hands. Jake waved it off easily. "Get back, demon. You have no place here." The man snarled but a strange almost vindictive laugh came from Jake's throat. The voice that spoke was his but was sickeningly scary.
"That's the problem with you're kind." He laughed and in an instant the man was hoisted up by his neck against the wall, trying to squirm loose, "The Order doesn't know how to share."

Jake staggered back tripping over someone and fell to the ground. His eyes ripped open and his mouth hung open. "What the hell's wrong with that kid?" Someone murmerd as Jake backed as far away as he could before getting to his feet and continuing along. 'I-I killed him?!' He thought but for some reason was un able to truly understand what that meant.
~~~
Paige sat gingerly in her office playing with the pen in her hand with a certain annoyance. "Mistress?" Her servant, disguised as an employee, asked but she waved him off. "What is it?" She said rather hollowly. "There's been another incident..." She instantly got to her feet, her eyes narrowing. "Seems the warrior was taken by surprise. Te Order hadn't even sensed this Fallen before." Did they ever? The Emissaries had gotten craftier and it was no surprise that a Fallen could stay hidden for so long. This death was just a meaningless introduction, a threat that the Fallen were still alive and well.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:52 am

A man on his twenties can be seen walking out from a church with children following behind him. "Father Weisz!" one of the red headed kid called. "When will you come back?"

The man called Weisz kneel down and with a kind smile he shook the boy's head gently. "I'll be back soon, Billy. It's just that I have something very important to do."

The boy nod his head. "Is it to vanguish the bad guy again?"

"That's right. I need you to protect the other children for me, you understand?"

"Of course!" The boy answered happily. "Then when I grow up, I can help you fight those bad guys, right?"

"If you study very hard, I'm sure you can." The Father said with a confident tone.

Billy's face started to light up with excitement and happiness. "Okay! See you soon, Father!"

With one last smile Father Weisz stand up and start walking until he disappear from the children's eye.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Up ahead was Yoi destination... an outpost and dock... they would take him to land... he walked to the gates of the small citadel and knocked loudly on the door... a man from the roof yelled down to him... "what business do you have here stranger..."

Yoi looked up "I have come to seek transport to the mainland..." he said waiting in the cold... the man ran off and soon the doors were opened... men of the Knights came and showed him in...

"we didn't recieve a messenger from the council so you can understand our worry..." one of them said walking with him down the stone floor...

"that's because I am not sanctioned by the council... I am leaving of my own volition..." Yoi responded... the men stopped walking with Yoi and looked at him oddly...

"passage not sanctioned by the council?.. aren't you a member of our clan?.."

"no... no longer am I a member of the Knights..." Yoi said turning to them...

the men scoffed and turned their backs to him... "then we will not give you transport to the mainland... only those of our kind may find refuge here..." the said walking away... Yoi sighed and continued to walk... an old man went infront of him and caused Yoi to stop...

"Aye, there young lad... what be your business on the mainland?.." he asked with a grin...

"I am to find and secure an emissary... and my time is precious so please don't intervene..." Yoi said walking around him...

"you'll not find a single boat to take you or a captain to use it my boy..." the old man cackled following Yoi fervishly... "but I may just be of assistance... unlike these men I am not of of the knights... I'm just an old sea dog... and I'll see to your safe passage to land..." the old man walked ahead and around the corner...

Yoi was surprised by the man's sudden kindness... but he knew there was no other way and followed the man cautiously... "thank you sir... you are very kind..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:01 pm

"So, I supposed another hunt has begun then?"

"Yes, my Lord. A few from the Order has started th search for the Emissaries."

Cresent let out a chuckle. "My, my... And the target hasn't fully awaken his power yet?"

The man in full Order armor nod in response, "We believe so."

"I need to hurry, then. An untrained... savage like it could be quite a danger." The Father said without losing his smile.

"Of course, my Lord. I will keep you updated for any news." The fully armored man bowed and disappear, leaving one single feather in his place.

Quickly after that, Cresent, still smiling, walked out from the library. An ordinary man would not even suspect him to be anything else than a passerby. But a battle hardened soldier would be able to sense his bloodlust and that the smile he gave now, is not based on kindness.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:49 pm

"I-I couldn't. I'd never do that." Jake repeated. "There must be some mistake." Deep down he knew what he'd seen was real and he could almost feel the pleasure at the idea. "no, this is a mistake." He repeated in a winded huff but his thoughts strayed otherwise. If that was him, ten why couldn't he remember it? Why did he feel like he wasn't even really involved even though he knew it was him? Better yet, why the hell was he perfectly okay and not panicking at te thought he could possibly be a murderer. 'stop it your not a murderer. That was just some freaky experience...nothing more.' He barely noticed that he almost slammed into a man walking out from the library and quickly apologized.
~~~
"Who do we have on the case?"
"Cresent has taken interest in it. And you Mistress." Paige blinked and almost dropped her sword as she glared back at him. "What? I'm perfectly capable of handling this-"
"The Council memebers want this felt with quickly. They all agreed it was best if-" she droned out his voice as she glared at the crime scene bellow her from the roof top of the building. She had nothing against anyone involved with this case but she felt the Council lacked confidence in her. She wante to handle this alone-
"What about the Knights?" She questioned and he blinked. "Our spies within their order claim that there is no movement on their part." She sighed in relief. they were always a hassle to deal with.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:40 pm

"It's okay." said Cresent, his face betrayed all of his feeling. Right now, he's back to the angelic Father Weisz. "Be careful next time, alright? It's dangerous to walk while you're in daze like that."

Cresent examine the young man in front of him and his smile grew wider. He touch the young man's shoulder gently and talk in a firm yet kind way, "I apologize if this might offence you in any way, but I felt that you have some.... problems, and a very grave one it seems." Cresent pull his hand from the young man's shoulder and turn around, then point to a church not far from there.

"If you want a help or just need someone to listen, then by all means come to visit the church. I'm a priest there." he said, his gaze unwavering. "Then, please excuse me and I hope that we will meet again." He bowed, and then just walk away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a dark alleyway not far from the library, a man with black hair can be seen. Soon though, his hair started to change to very light blonde hair and an impressive white wing grown from his back. The expression, the facade he had been using, disappear instantly. His voice, almost a whisper, can be heard, "Now, now..... What to do?"
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Light did not exist in this place instead all that did exist was an inky darkness that consumed everything. Through the never ending darkness ran Aria trying to escape her painful tormenter. "Aria" A cold voice whispered. "I'm coming for you Aria" It called again. She tried her hardest to move quicker but her legs felt like they would give out any second now, her face was wet with sweat and her chest felt weak. The world of darkness suddenly began to spin, faster and faster until she finally dropped to the ground. She moaned weakly from the sudden impact from the fall, shakily she tried to lift herself from the ground, but ended up dropping to her knees. Suddenly the sound of a loud cackle filled the air causing Aria's heart to skip a beat. Suddenly a pair of hollow arms extended from the darkness and wrapped around the girl's tiny form. "Gotcha" The voice whispered into her ear.
~

Aria sat up quickly, her heart was beating so fast she thought it would jump out of her chest. For the next few minutes she sat still trying to calm her heavy breathing while also trying to remember where she was. Her eyes moved around her current environment trying to process where she was, she saw few people, computers and shelves stacked high and low with books. Books. It then clicked in her mind, she was at the library. It was all coming back now, she had come to the library this morning to pick up something. With a low sigh she closed the book that was open in front of her and stood from where she was seated. The book she wanted would have to wait for another time. After a nightmare like that all Aria wanted was to go home. After exiting the building she then began to trail down the snowy streets which led to her home praying that nothing else strange happened to her.

Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:21 pm

A Ship crashed against the waves of the Artic ocean... snowed and ice scraped off the hull... Yoi leaned comfortably against the wall of the bridge while the man piloted carefully at the wheel... his mind was deep in thought... continually trying to pinpoint the boy he was looking for... focusing on that spot... 'such a troubled soul...' he could feel the anguish as the Fallen pried it's way into the boy's mind... 'the demon is working faster then I expected... soon the emissary will be aware of what exists inside of him... I have to hur-...' Yoi's eyed ripped opened and grunted painfully falling to his knees... he clutched his head as this thoughts pulsed... 'what... what is this?..' he tried desperately to find the cause... 'there... there is another...' he relaxed alittle and returned to reality... the man stood over him with a confused look...

"hey there boy... are you feeling alright ?.. I've never seen someone with seasickness that bad before... get a hold of yourself..." the man said helping Yoi up...

"I... I'm alright..." Yoi said trying to find where the source was coming from... 'I've never felt two seperate awakenings so close to each other... is that why I didn't pick up on it earlier?..'

Last edited by flamin_souljah on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Huff Huff.
Aria breathed heavily as she traveled down the busy frigid streets, trying her best to hurry home. While attempting not to bump into anyone or trip and fall she couldn't help but notice how crowded the streets were this morning which were the absolute opposite of how they were when she first stepped out. As she continued to run she then noticed that a large portion of people were overlooking what appeared to be an accident of some sort. "I wonder what happened" She thought to herself still glancing over at the scene, but then returned her gaze to the direction it had to be in. "But then again I don't have the time to worry about such things, right now I just have to get home and fast..."
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Jake blinked staring after the weird man he now knew was a priest. "that was weird." he said but was surprised at how annoyed his voice sounded. Even when he'd bumped into him he'd suddenly felt like getting far away from him. Shaking his head, he decided he was out too long. His family would be worried but he needed to clear his head. He decided to take in the snow as he walked, something that usualy calmed him but this time it only made him think harder about today's events. He almost took step around the corner but jumpe back when a girl cane runing past in a complete daze. "Hey be careful." he warned, more for her own good than annoyance.

"have you seen Jake?" Elizabeth asked almost everyone she saw on the streets today. When he recieve looks of confusion, she relayed her description of him mechanically but got no results. Finally, almost to the point of giving up, she walked over to a the next person she saw and breathed out a sad, "Hello, have you seen my big brother Jake? He's tall, got black hair that daddy says he should cut, blue eyes, and is really annoying sometimes and Scott, my other brother, says we need to get him a collar." when the man frowned and shook his head she had to hide her displeasure. She rubbed her eyes as she walked slowly over to a curb that was near the pier trying not to cry. She was freaked out an worrie about Jake, he was changing and she hardly understood where the old Jake had gone.   
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Aria felt as if she were running blind the way she was moving, everything seemed foreign and unknown to her in this current moment and time. "That dream, that voice..." Just the thought caused Aria to cringe. "I won't let you do this to me" Aria's chain of thought was suddenly severed when she felt something warm yet solid slam into her shoulder thus causing her to loose her thoughts for the moment. Due to the impact however she staggered backward but luckily did not fall, she looked up only to see it was a boy who she had bumped into one who appeared to be around her own age as well. "Er sorry about that." She apologized when she heard him tell her to be more careful, she had been running hectically.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Jake blinked when he noticed he was only around his age and shook his head. "It's no problem. But are you okay?" he asked glacing at the street behind her. She sure was in a hurry. But why did the air about this girl seem so strange? It seemed firmiliar but he honestly didn't know how. "Sorry you're probably in a hurry." he stepped out of her way and smiled. "Good luck with whatever it is."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Aria's expression mimicked Jake's. There was something about him, she didn't know what it was but it was there. She couldn't feel whatever it was before but now that he was standing right in front of her she was able to. Hearing his voice again she blinked out of her thoughts and then shook her head in dismissal. "No, no I'm fine." She lied. "It's just that..." She paused for a moment so she could think. "Wanted to see what the crowds were for, the streets weren't this crowded when I came out this morning" That part was that much of a lie.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:18 pm

"oh," he said the sighed, "It's something not so good. Someone was murdered last night. I was actually just doing the same thing, trying to find out what all this was about I mean."
"The city isn't used to this kind of stuff so it gets busy pretty quickly." he said then shrugged.
'she's lieing...' His thoughts spoke once more about it being a rather pitiful excuse but he simply stared at her for a moment. He decided to shake off the small knowing and the odd feeling. "Im Jake by the way." he said smiling crookedly, "and you are?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 am

"No one telling me that there's more than one of them." said Cresent. His voice were not threatening but the angel in front of him did not dare to look into his eye.

Stuttering a bit he said, "Forgive me, my Lord. But the Order haven't been able to determine exactly how many of them appeared."

"Oh well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to take them down together..." The blonde haired man said with a chuckle.

"But, sir..." The angel ask hesitantly. "Are you sure that the two of them are the Emissaries? We haven't seen them use their power yet..."

Cresent let out what it seems to be a laugh. An eerie one that is. "How do I know you ask? Those fallen...." He said while walking slowly toward the angel. " All of them are the same... Their scent, their movement, the look in their eyes... Full of fear yet craving for blood..."

The angel didn't ask more and just stare into the floor, not daring to look up. "I see, my Lord. Then I will report that they are the Emissaries."

"Don't." Cresent answered, his tone change. "They're mine."

The angel just nodded. He knew that by doing otherwise would cost him his life. If he's lucky that is.

"Good.... Now that you're at it.... Find information on those two. Everything about them."

"Yes, my Lord." The angel bowed deeply, and while he was preparing to leave, Cresent spoke again.

"And tell Paige....." he paused, like he was thinking. "...To back off, those two are mine."

With that the angel disappeared and Cresent decided to follow those emissaries for now.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:49 am

"Oh!" She exclaimed realizing that she had yet to introduce herself. "Oh that's right I haven't given you my name. My name is Aria and it's nice to meet you Jake" She replied now giving off a sheepish smile.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Yoi almost jumped as the boat reached the port... he was deep in thought and didn't even feel the time passing... if there were two emissaries... he would have to find a way to protect both of them... but to remove their fallen... even with his power... it would probably kill him...

he left the boat and met the mysterious man who was tying the boat to the dock... "here... for your troubles..." Yoi said dropping a bag of gold coins in his hands...

"no trouble at all my boy..." the man said as Yoi walked away... when Yoi was out of sight the man laughed dropping the bag of coins into the water...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Jake nodded smiling. "Yeah well it isn't everyday I get to meet someone new." He wouldn't admit he was bow gettig a creepy skin crawling feeling nearby and he was trying to find an excuse to get the hell out of there. He felt like he was being watched by someone and that nagging voice inside his head was telling him who ever it was was watching her too. The sound of foot fall behind him made him tense before he was knocked forward by Elizabeths hug. "Jake you jerk!" she said frowning at him even though she clung to his arm. "Your in big trouble for disappearing and-" she paused and peeked around him at Aria. "Oh hi!" she said smiling brightly. "Im Elizabeth." She said and looked up at Jake. "Dad has hot chocolate. Come on let's go!" she said but his gut feeling was telling him leaving her alone wasn't a good idea. "You have anywhere you need to be?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Aria opened her mouth to speak but was caught of guard by the sudden shrill voice of someone she did not recognize. In a matter of seconds Jake was enveloped in a tight hug by a girl who appeared younger than him. Aria watched with curious eyes as the girl proceeded to chide him out about suddenly disappearing. When the girl peeked over Jake's shoulder and greeted her Aria in return managed to smile lightly and wave in return. "Hello" She whispered lightly before turning around but before she could step off Jake called out to her causing her to turn "Me?" She questioned. "No actually I don't" She lied again. In reality she was on her way home but after that dream she didn't want to be alone.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm

"Then why don't you come along. The Widdons wouldn't mind extra company Im pretty sure." Elizabeth blinked and looked at Aria now with a new light. The girl looke positively freaked out and Elizabeth felt something strange about her, something bad. "Jake," she said tugging on his arm again and for a second taking her eyes off Aria. When Jake looke down at her his eyes betrayed his evident worry about something and she sighed out, "Shes welcome to come."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Aria watched the two in silence while debating her decision in her mind carefully. He was inviting her to come with him this was what she wanted, someone to keep her mind pre-occupied but at the same time she was nervous. What if something happened, something that caused her other side to take over? What then. She questioned. She didn't have an answer. "Su-sure thank you for inviting me" She managed to say while still smiling, she knew that she would have to be extra careful.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next