FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Dragon Age Origins - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Dragon Age Origins - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Dragon Age Origins - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Dragon Age Origins - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Dragon Age Origins - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Dragon Age Origins - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Dragon Age Origins - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Dragon Age Origins - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Dragon Age Origins - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dragon Age Origins

+2
Archangel
Erel
6 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dragon Age Origins - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragon Age Origins

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:13 am

2 more day to go....oohh the anticipation!
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:16 am

haven't got to play it yet, too busy with work
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:10 am

Your just lucky =P it doesn't come out here till tomorrow!
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:37 am

ha, Erel is probably halfway through the game right now, and I won't have time to start playing until tonight...this makes me sad
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:09 am

You make me both said Sad with you both owning it already.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Zack do you work graveyards and go to school at day, bro? I give you props then, if that's the case. I did some years ago... hard life for a gamer.

Taintz, you're getting it soon, and besides, good things comes to those who wait. heheheheheh. You'll have a blast once you get it.

And at any rate you two, I am not half way done. LOL. The weekend's coming up so we all have time to game!!!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:35 pm

I finally have been able to start playing yayyyy!!, wow there is sooo much to do in the game, I have barely progressed the plot, and I'm already 13 hrs in
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:16 am

I wont be able to get it till the 22nd now. I have no money to invest in my gaming habit =P
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:54 pm

ugh im soo tired, been playing non-stop....sorry taintz lol
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:56 am

Damn I am sorry to hear that Taintz.

Yeah. I feel you Zack. Playing NON STOP!!! LOL!!!! So, you a warrior? I tried my hand on a female mage. It's fun as hell and you can obliterate fools with magic ike nothing.

ALthough fucking high dragon did give me fucking problems for a moment!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:01 pm

ya I just got done killing the high dragon not too long ago, you know what's funny is Isabela is hot and all, but I ended up being more attracted to Merrills character lol, now she lives with me...so far my main complaint to the game is the repeated environments, that got old real quick, but other than that, the gameplay is really addicting, and I think this game is harder than the first
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:36 pm

A pirate whore can only be hott for a few moments til you get that momnent where she was talking to Anders. LOL!!! "I'm not gonna ask"

lol!

Yeah Merill is living with my female mage as well. Fenris hates me of course.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Fenris can go suck it lol...he's a great person to bring in a party, and I like his character, but he is too hateful
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:19 pm

* Minor SPOILER*

Fenris is such a badass but, yeah he is a fucking hater at best. But, I guess I understand why.

'pace myself with games'? Zack you caught up to me! LOL. well I guess you only pace yourself with mediocre at best games. With addicting games you rob as much sleep time as possible. LOL!!!

But question, is Carver back in your team after the deal with the Arishok???
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:29 pm

well I got Bethany back in Act 3, but ===Spoiler===
Carver died immediately in Act 1 of my story lol, by an ogre.....so I just finished the game (first playthrough), and I don't know how to feel....I have a lot of questions and idk about you but SPOILER======at the end of my story it said everyone went their seperate ways, but Isabela stayed with me, I was like wtf, my romance was with Merrill, did this happen to you Erel? I will have a review up in a few days, but I was disappointed I never saw Morrigan either. Did I miss something?? And Flemeth was hyped up a lot before the game, and yet she was in it for like 5 minutes....the game was a ton of fun, with some real high points, but I think DAO was still more epic....wtf are they gonna do for DA3, what do you think
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:59 pm

I have one word to say for this game.

ENCHANTMENT

Dragon Age Origins - Page 6 SandalDAII
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:53 pm

ENCHoNTMENT!!!

I beat the game last night Zack and I'll have to reply to you when I'm home. I don't have sufficient time to say my fill in regards to this game. In a very short piece of mind, as great as it is, DA2 has a lot to answer for when they do expansions/DLC or DA3
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:23 pm

agreed, you like the shiny? I want some salamanders please!
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:37 am

------MAJOR SPOILERS---------

Okay so I beat it again just cause of the fact I finished it last night at like 3 in the morning and I was dead beat. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. Well... The final battle was hella fun but it wasn't as epic as you said as Origins. Origins' final battle was plain harder. There were HELLA enemies on your ass and then the archdemon. In Dragon Age II, there were a few, but your whole party is backing you up, and both Orsino and Meredith summoned useless allies, so I was pretty settled in the final battle.

Yes. About Morrigan and Flemeth.... Flemeth was so hyped. I was under the impression she was also a playeable character, but NO. She had little to no part. Although whatever she did to give Hawke a part of her soul must have had a huge impact somewhere {prolly in DLC and/or expansion, of course}.

But in the very end, the Seeker was talking to Leiliana. She mentioned both the 'Warden' and the CHampion disappeared. The Warden she speaks of.... The hero of Ferelden? Or.... someone else?

But jeez some of the critical moments though. Carver/Bethany's death {i Believe if one picks a mage, Carver lives, if one picks a rogue or warrior, Bethany survives and Carver dies. An apostate mage has to be in the party I'm guessing}, Anders! A good game... but I was left in a cliff hanger.

Of course they're leaving us to hang on the fact that there will be a freaking DLC and expansion of sequel. As good as Bioware is, thye HAVE ot squeeze money out of us. But nontheless, I will be supporting them. lol. But, that super move that Hawke does as a mage in the CG, I didn't do it once except for Varric's exaggeration in the beginning.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:28 am

=====SPOILERS=======
ya so, I just felt like after the Meredith battle, we were at a halfway point of the game even though it was 40 hrs in or so....but still it just ended so abruptly, I was like, wait what I don't wanna be done yet....what about Merrill's eluvian, Sebastian and Starkhaven, etc etc...and yes that is your Grey Warden the seeker is talking about from the first game...how does that happen that Hawke just up and leaves, weird...after Anders pulled that little stunt to kill the grand cleric, I had to kill him lol. So, did your ending say that you left with Isabela as well then? I looked it up, and I guess it is a bug...whoever you first start a romance with is the person that the ending sticks you with, even if you break it off with them. That's why I got stuck with her, rather than Merrill, I hope they fix that, bc I don't wanna be stuck with Isabela in DA3. Not to mention, I was a bit frustrated that the environments never changed..even between acts, their were still corpses laying around and stuff from ppl you killed before, and they could have at least aged some of the ppl a little bit, just some little things here and there, but man if they would have expanded on the story for another 20 hrs, it could have been amazing. I also thought that it was kind of pointless having the cameos of previous party members as they served no real purpose besides leliana
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:39 am

--------------SPOILERS----------------
Isabella was an easy hit with anyone's first romance. Again my first game was Female Mage, so... yeah my Champion ended up with her as Varric said but Yeah my character should've been with Merril.

Yeah. I felt like they were to godamn lazy to change the environments. That is a major complaint in gamer magazines, forums, and fellow gamers. And I didn't think about it until you mentioned it, but yeah, aging would've been a cool twist into it.

Well at least Zervan{? gay elf, i think I spelled his name wrong} gave you a mission. Allistair just.... talked. Leiliana did some things and made it obvious that she will play a role in the Expansion and/or DA3.

But I agree with things being really unifinished with the characters' missions. I'm sure it's another ploy to squeeze our wallets for the DLCs and sequels.

I just started my second play through as a male warrior with a two handed fighting style. Gotta say, I die less since I think I fight like a grunt in most games. I learned real quick that jumping in the front line as a mage gets you killed in my previous play through. LOL.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:30 pm

SPOILERS==============================================alistair said he had to go to more important events--probably something to do with DA3, Leliana is with the seekers now, and it's spelled Zevran lol, I am pissed about the crafting achievements, now I have to start a whole new playthrough, just bc I forgot to the tar bomb recipe in act 1
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:00 pm

um.... Sten is a quanari??? Lol
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:27 am

I've only just started playing this lol! The joys of being a parent.

Only got in to an hour of playing it but I'm addicted already...I seem to have a strange child though, he seems to be licking the tv everytime he sees my female Hawke lol!
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:17 am

LOL! Is it because your Lady Hawke looks like you? lol. That's probably why he's 'kissing' the t.v. Quite the humor lol! I bet you're like 'get off the screen, please!'

My Lady Hawke looks like my wife so maybe when I get my child s/he will be licking or hugging the t.v too when DA3 comes around. LOL.

You a mage, Taintz?
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next