FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What Game(s) Are you Playing?

+12
Leon the Tempest
Nightmare
Just_Smile
Boko_The_Holy_Knight
Erel
Darkness Phoenix
The Cap'n
Zane the pure
Archangel
Leonknight
Claire
RYCloud92
16 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

What Game(s) Are you Playing? - Page 25 Empty Re: What Game(s) Are you Playing?

Post by Archangel Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:49 am

doing more work in KoA, lvl 15 now, and trucking through the main storyline. Finally bought the last story for a good price--25 bucks, so I will be playing that when it gets here in a few days.
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:38 pm

^How you liking it, Vakarian? Noteworthy of the 'dragon age/fable' nostalgia?
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:48 am

Bought a Wii on Thursday for $90, now I'm trying to come up with a good list of starter games. If anyone so much as coughs Super Smash Bros., I'm going to kill a bitch. -_-
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:29 am

umm what about ... super smash brothers: BRAWL! im only joking xD i heard pandoras tower is a good game im not 2 sure i dont have a wii but it looks quite good xD
Nightmare
Nightmare

http://www.scythgamegroup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:43 am

I went out on Black Friday and picked up Assassins Creed II and Darksiders and I'm not disappointed in the latter.

Darksiders is awesome! It's like God of War meets The Legend of Zelda. Hack n' slash meets cool dungeons and gadgets. Fuckin' awesome. I wish I set the game to the highest difficulty though because I'm breezing through the Normal mode. Few deaths but it's more of me accidentally falling down cliffs and shit.

Phil LaMarr easily stands out as Vulgrim and is my favorite voice in the game. Liam O'Brian does his "I'M SMOLDERING KINDS OF BROODING" but it fits War.

I beat Assassin's Creed I last night and I'm moving onto II soon. Towards the end, the game got fucking awesome. Problem was that getting there took more than half of the game to actually get really invested into the story. Great story but I'm not playing it again anytime soon.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:23 am

I played some of Darksiders II cause my uncle wants the newest and the best of every game, but unlike my ME3 experience, i was enthralled from the beginning. Hack'n'Slash games are climbing up my favorite genres list. He took DSII when he moved out, so I'll be getting the first one when I get the money for it, after of course purchasing some Wii games.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:17 pm

I can't comment on Darksiders 2, as I haven't played it, but the first Darksiders sucked. Bland and repetitive, no thanks. One of the few games, I couldn't bring myself to finish

@Erel--I just beat the main story for Amalur. A total of 15 hrs and I'm at lvl 23...kinda disappointing. The game isn't terrible, and there are some beautiful environments, and I even think that the battle system was fun. My problem with KoA is that it has no identity of its own, it just steals from everyone else...elements of Skyrim, Dragon Age, Fable, you name it, and KoA has something similar. Not a terrible game, just not memorable

@nemo--if you like Dead Space, Dead Space Extraction is a fun rail shooter for the Wii, there is The Last Story which is supposed to be great, as well as Xenoblade Chronicles
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm

I have played a plethora of games this year. *speaking of which, time for the gaming sessions of 2012!*

@Amarant: And as Darksiders I goes, wasn't all that atrocious to me. It was actually quite entertaining.

@Vakarian: Well, for the most part I think KoA did something smart, it picked and pulled from successful games and making it into ONE complete world. I agree with you, it didn't do quite well, but it wasn't ALL that bad.

Still, didn't jump out in Black Friday to pick up games. was thinking about getting Prototype II, Transformers II, or AC III.... didn't do it though since games don't' really enamor me as much *that and I was at work* unless they are in the caliber of Mass Effect. That's pretty much all I'm playing right now, waiting on retaking Omega DLC this tuesday.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Erel wrote:@Amarant: And as Darksiders I goes, wasn't all that atrocious to me. It was actually quite entertaining.

I didn't say it was bad, I'm enjoying it a lot!

Started Assassins Creed II and I'm much more invested in it than the first game. Enjoying it so far but we'll see. Ezio, from what my roommate's have said, is a cocksucker.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:30 pm

^I was aiming it more for Archangel, Amarant.... don't know why I '@' you. But yeah, it was a decent game.

Taking back Omega tomorrow!!!!! Very Happy And another Mass Effect DLC! probably the last good thing to come out of this year in the gaming world.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:38 am

Cuz you miss me you silly billy.

I cannot wait for Omega! I'm downloading it when I get back from work today. Then next week, Mass Effect is out for PS3! YEEEAAAAH!!!
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Jumping back and forth between Persona 4 Arena and NIER. Decided to leave FFXIII-2 alone for a while, so I can get these things done. Cause getting the last ten fragments on XIII-2 will take a long time.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Tetris
that's all that need be said comrade.
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:28 pm

The Cap'n wrote:Cuz you miss me you silly billy.

I cannot wait for Omega! I'm downloading it when I get back from work today. Then next week, Mass Effect is out for PS3! YEEEAAAAH!!!

I'll always miss you, snuggly wuggly. =P

So I popped in ME3 last night. It just occurred to me that perhaps I either have to finish those Errands for Aria first or perhaps beat the game AGAIN before attempting to retake Omega, right? I don't know. I suppose I'll just finish those frivolous walk a bouts in Citadel to adhere to Aria's needs then MAYBE Omega's option to retake will open up.

And as I work on my 2012 gaming session, it would appear that I didn't play/finish as much games as I did last year. Odd... I must be getting old or something.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:41 pm

ok i bought Bleach Soul Resurreccion 2day even though the game play is reli reli good the thing that lets the game down is the very short main story but there is a mission mode i spose and i like the whole concept of leveling up each char and the level up system is like FF10 with the whole grid aswell where u can go into the others grids and boost up stats from there aswell its a game worth buying in my eyes i also got Assassins creed II :3 may be going on that 2morrow
Nightmare
Nightmare

http://www.scythgamegroup.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:20 pm

@Amarant--Ezio is a badass

I'm currently ch 5 of the last story. Enjoying it so far, still getting used to playing the Wii again. Music is great, seems to have a good story, we will find out. I need to pop in ME3 again to play the Omega dlc as well.
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:12 am

Been busy with Uni assignments so not benn playing too much.

Been playing ZombiU and Nintendo Land (the Wii U itself is amazing so far). Onto Buckingham palace in ZombiU with my 9th survivor

Also recently beat Resident Evil Revelations (miles better the 5 and dare I say 4)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:17 pm

been playing the Last Story nonstop this weekend. Currently on ch. 33 and my characters are around lvl 40...just been doing the main story and I'm about 15 hrs in
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Decided to get SSBB for my family, and I gave it another go (as if my opinion on it would change at all) and inevitably, I hated it, even more with no other choice but a Wii Mote for my controller. Also played Epic Mickey for a while, but didn't get terribly far before I got kind of disappointed with it. Still going to try and beat it, but this game feels rushed or half assed to me. Whimsical, maybe, but the game jumps from location to location and feels like Spyro the Dragon if it were chopped in half. Oh well, I still have a great fondness for Disney, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:23 pm

I've heard Last Story is badass. Might pick it up when I go back home to my Wii.

Playing this and that.

Finished Omega on ME3. Little disappointed but it was better than Leviathan.
Little Assassin's Creed 2, little Darksiders, little Skyrim.

Getting Mass Effect tomorrow. SO MANY FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAMES!!!!!
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Went back to UMVC3 and Tekken along with some brawl here and there. Haven't felt in the mood for an rpg since I finished the last story...
no particular reason, just nothing doing...
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Haven't really been gaming much. ME3 here and there, but tonight is going to be a bit of Darksiders II since the DLC Belial seems interesting enough.

Dragonborn DLC seems to be coming to ps3 soon apparently, early 2013. No dawn guard but at least there is something to look forward to I guess.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Eh, I haven't so much as glanced at Skyrim after I got the Platinum. Felt like there was nothing else to do, but I might check out the DLC if I find another copy around town. Uncle took it with him when he moved out, along with God of War III, which I was PISSED about. lol
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:10 pm

I have the ME TRILOGY!!!!!!!! The case is freakin enamoring as all hell!!!

Bad ass to the bone!!!!!

But playing ME omega right now. yeah took me a while to start it after buying it. xD
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:34 pm

MASS EFFECT!!!!!

I'm starting with a Sentinel for this playthrough. Next playthrough, FemShep Infiltrator or Adept.

ALL I KNOW IS I WILL BE PLAYING THE ENTIRE TRILOGY LIKE 4 TIMES MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! AUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH MASSSSSS ERRECT!!!!
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next