FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover

3 posters

Go down

You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover Empty You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover

Post by The Cap'n Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:49 am

You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover The_detective_and_the_captain_by_crispy_gypsy-d5nl3ol

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/343/e/d/the_detective_and_the_captain_by_crispy_gypsy-d5nl3ol.jpg

Is there any Disney World/Final Fantasy Character you'd like to see in the next Kingdom Hearts game?
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover Empty Re: You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover

Post by Hanpan Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Despite owning most of the series, I haven't played much of them as of yet, so can't be sure exactly who has and hasn't appeared in the series thus far.

I spose the likes of Serah and Lightning are no brainers now.
Hanpan
Hanpan

Back to top Go down

You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover Empty Re: You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover

Post by Claire Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Lightning's 3D model for Kingdom Hearts has already been released.

You know... I wouldn't mind this crossover Lightning_kh_style_by_fabulla-d4jplzb

Just kidding, it's a fake. lol

However, considering that Square's focus has shifted from VII to XIII for some reason, I can't deny the possibility of it happening. As for the Disney appearance, I would like Treasure Planet. It's one of my favorite movies, although since the movie is in space, it might conflict with the whole Gummi thing. Or, it may branch off of it, I don't know.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down