FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Calling All Characters!!! EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Calling All Characters!!! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Calling All Characters!!! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Calling All Characters!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Calling All Characters!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Calling All Characters!!! EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Calling All Characters!!! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Calling All Characters!!! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Calling All Characters!!! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Calling All Characters!!!

+5
Zane the pure
Felix Goodblood
Aka
KOS-MOS-1701-A
Claire
9 posters

Go down

Calling All Characters!!! Empty Calling All Characters!!!

Post by Claire Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:10 pm

Here is the general character creation thread, you may make a thread for your own character if you wish, but make sure that if you want to make more than one character, you make them IN THAT THREAD. You can put all of the details you want into your character, generally all that's needed are the following.

Name
Class
(unneeded for Light RP)
Weapon of Choice (unneeded for Light RP)
Appearance
Biography

And that's all that's necessary, if you wish to get more specific, go ahead.

NOTE: If you wish to provide pictures, no larger than 500 x 500, if you want it resized, I can help out. Smile
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Calling All Characters!!! Empty Re: Calling All Characters!!!

Post by KOS-MOS-1701-A Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Name: Taika
Race: Human
Class: Technician
Weapon of Choice: Oversized wrench/ Screwdriver Partisan/ laser shooting laptop
Personal Accessories: A necklace that ends in a small 32GB flash drive made of Carbon Fiber
and a small square gray bag that she carries her laptop in.
Appearance: Calling All Characters!!! 1091020564544
Biography: A girl who's somewhat shy due to the fact that she had no childhood friends, however because she is shy she is a brilliant mechanic and can fix almost anything that's broken, but deep down she is highly emotional who knows how to cheer a person up despite her emotionless demeanor, and all she seeks in life is a friend who doesn't run on batteries.

(sorry if this picture id over the limit, i found it on the internet and since its not my picture i can't resize it)
KOS-MOS-1701-A
KOS-MOS-1701-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Name: Aka
Race: Human hybrid
Class (unneeded for Light RP)
Weapon of Choice (unneeded for Light RP)
AppearanceCalling All Characters!!! Untitled-4
Biography: having been the poster child for Hybrids Aka has not had a stedy home... always on the move she was yet again in a new place. at the age of 18 she was at her end, they were more or less getting ride of her to make room for a new poster child.. a new girl or boy. Aka was blessed with amazing people skills though.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Goodblood Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 am

Name: Felix Goodblood (duh)
Race: Celestial
Racial Background: the Celestials were one of the Most powerful races in the galaxy. They were know as the Protectors of the universe by other races. They had a secret "power" that other races could only guess at, seeing as how none of the other races had ever seen it used. in fact, Few races had ever seen the Celestials themselves. One of the few races who had seen them was a race known as the Magi. The Magi loathed the Celestials so much however, that they waged war against them. The war was expected to be short, but the Magi used a Secret weapon that they had been developing. it consumed the user but Decimated a battlefield... this weapon did what many belived woud not happen. it Decimated the Celestial's front line. the Magi overtook them and killed them. After several years, the Celestials Finally used their Secret Power. It completely Obliterated the Magi, but at the expense of the Celestials Sanity.
Class: Spell Blade
Weapon of Choice: Katana
Appearance: Calling All Characters!!! GodoftheSky-1
Biography: Felix was one of the Frontline soldiers from the Celestial wars. He had stared down the countless Magi soldiers in front of him. Chanting their Battle songs while they marched toward the dwindling Celestial lines. He witnessed the Celestial power hit the Magi. Their Screams Breif, but telling. Then after a chill ran down his spine, A new feeling... the feeling of madness. Relizing what was happening, he Sealed himself within A special Chamber in the mortal realm. and in the Chamber he waits... laughing in his own insanity.
Felix Goodblood
Felix Goodblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:12 pm

Name: Zane Alkar
Race: Human
Class: Heavy armor - Light armor Warrior
Weapon of Choice: Swords primarily,but uses Lances, Axes, Bows, and Staffs just fine
Appearance: 6.0 ft Blonde, blue eyes, deceptive muscle mass, devastatingly handsome lololol
Biography: The typical hero with a not so typical sense of duty
Always looks out for the sake of the innocent, yet when dealing with the true sources of evil and its many guises, he becomes heavily vengeful, ruthless, and extremely violent.
Uses Light as a his element of choice but couples in darkness occasionally for some devastating special techniques. Is mostly pleasant and energetic, and his latent behavior is incredibly rare. So much so that you'd swear it's out of character... That aside, His intelligence is quite upper level (Comparable to that of countless others listed here) and he has the determination and foresight to make critical decisions and be able to prevent negative outcomes. His abilities as a tracker are second only to (Insert your best here) and His combat skills rival that of the many legendary hero's (listed here)

He's your basic all-rounder with above average ability in all areas as well as being the "Tank" character of any team. Though his range of abilities are immense, he isn't invisible and often times will allow himself to sustain heavy punishment before retaliation, but he never loses sight of what's important.

Weaknesses: Unfortunately he is quite the sweet tooth, and cannot resist sweet food.

Last edited by Zane the pure on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : finally...)
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:56 pm

[Double Post/Necro Bump]
Been awhile since anythings happened here.
People too busy with there other RP's?
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Hmmmm, is it me or has the RP section been a bit...quiet, as of late? Correct me if I'm wrong, of course, it just seems that way to me. Idk, maybe I haven't been online enough to notice
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Rp's are still running. At least the ones I'm in are, we're just casual RP'ers, not your everyday dedicated ones since life decided to throw its weight recently.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:17 am

Generally, people tend to create characters for their certain RP, so this thread is still going. I believe that the forum has had less people logging on so this may contribute.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Boko_The_Holy_Knight Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:27 pm

Where did my character go? I know it was, on here...
Boko_The_Holy_Knight
Boko_The_Holy_Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down