FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
This New World (Background and Characters) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
This New World (Background and Characters) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
This New World (Background and Characters) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
This New World (Background and Characters) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
This New World (Background and Characters) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
This New World (Background and Characters) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
This New World (Background and Characters) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
This New World (Background and Characters) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
This New World (Background and Characters) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This New World (Background and Characters)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This New World (Background and Characters) Empty This New World (Background and Characters)

Post by BLEH Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:39 pm

(was planning on making this a Light Rp... but... maybe it should be a Dark Rp? what do you guys think? O.o)

Setting

A strange world where people can transform into an animals.

Background

In our world

A parallel world has appeared, there appears to be no way to enter this world, or to communicate with whoever/whatever lives there... however since its appearance some people have vanished leaving no clues as to where they went, this has led to the worlds armies discussing whether to try and destroy this new world, some people have considered it a work of God and worship the new world as heaven.

In the new world

The inhabitants or the new world have no idea they have appeared to our world and live their lives like normal... they appear to be identical to us and even have the same countries and landmarks although the world appears to be slightly more primitive and less reliant on technology, the inhabitants differ in the way that they can transform into animals, depending on their transformation they are automatically assigned jobs to do and they work from the age of 15.
People on this world worship something called "The Grand Bohut" that apparently gave them their animal transformation abilities and created their world.

Story

The Story follows people from our world that have somehow appeared in the new world after losing their memories (However depending on what faction they belonged to depends on how they act even they though they remember nothing) and starting to investigate what is happening without being caught.
Where this new world came from, what really gives the people there the ability to transform into an animal, why people from our world are appearing there... and what "The Grand Bohut" is... that is the mystery that must be solved. Depending on what is discovered the new world will forever be changed whether it be for better or for worse.

Character Template
Name:
Race: Human (doesn't actually have to be human... as long as its humanoid so it could be elf.. or... something else)-Animal of your Choice (Job: What job you think you would be assigned to)
Faction: Choose what your character believed in our world (Army or Religion). Army means destruction of new world, Religion means new world is heaven or at least a creation by God and must be protected
History: What happened when character first appeared in new world, or for characters from our world, what its is they do and brief history around them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my new world character
Name: Conda Tiaks
Race: Human-Dog (Job: Hunter)
Faction: Army
History: Conda lived in the Our world until he woke up one day with no memories and in a completely new world, After being arrested for apparantly not doing his job as a Hunter he managed to escape from prison and has been on the run since while trying to figure out what is happening.

(you can also create a character that isn't in the new world as well... (but make sure you have at least one character in the new world).... as investigations will be started there as well)

my character from our world
Name: Hord Kilgar
Race: Human (Job: Policeman)
Faction: Religion
History: Hord is a religious man who attends church every Sunday unless his job gets in the way, He always dreamed of becoming a policeman and investigating crimes, as such he is a new member on the force after being ranked in the top 3 from his training.

Last edited by BLEH on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:21 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : new character and bit more details)
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

This New World (Background and Characters) Empty Re: This New World (Background and Characters)

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:55 pm

New World Character

Name: Kyoko Harsaki
Race: Human - Wolf
Job: Doctor
Faction: Army
History: Kyoko was once a doctor in our world but trying to get to a serious operation one night she was involved in a car crash and ended up on New World with no answers as to how or why she got there. Not knowing where she was the first place she went to was the nearest hospital and has worked there ever since. She still wants to know how she got here and how she can get back to her own world.

[I added the appearance just to give you an idea of what she looks like]

Appearance: Has green emerald eyes and blonde long hair that frames her slender pale face. She has a slim petite physique and is always seen wearing a long faded beige jacket and her thigh length doc marten lace ups.

Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

This New World (Background and Characters) Empty Re: This New World (Background and Characters)

Post by Aka Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Name: Mai

Race: (Human) -Animal ( Cat )

Job: Grave Guardian. * keeps the grave yard clean and people out of it *

Faction: , Religion

History: Mai woke up one day as a small child on the floor of a temple and taken in by a man and raised at the Grave Guardian. Mai is always alone with only the dead to talk to and those who come to church regularly. She has not tried to find her family that abandoned her… if that was what happened.

Appearance: short standing about 5”1’ though she is in shape she is quite curvy . Startling gray eye’s and white hair reaching down to the middle of her waist. She is always in white robes befitting her position as a Guardian.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:51 pm

nice characters ^^ either of you want to make a character for the real world as well... it won't be as active as the new world characters but the odd post will show what is happening in the investigation there....

at the moment i'm writing out the opening post of the rp.... (going to be quite long by the look of it... >_>)
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Name: Yun

Race: Human

Job: investigative reporter.

Faction:army

History: when his five year old daughter disappeared from her bed in the real world and showed up in that messed up freak show Yun decided to do what ever it took to get his little girl back… He became desperate and even drove his wife away in his search for there child.

Appearance: tall 6“ even dark and gaunt. A ruff man willing to do anything. A few tattoos and scars on his face and arms.

Last edited by Aka on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Our World

Name: Lithe Rain (Female)

Race: Human

Job: Student

History: Her brother had believed in the new world not so long ago until he had passed away. His beliefs transpassed on to herself and living as a student has given her time to think more about the new world and anyway to protect it.

Appearance: Her eyes are hazel and she has short blonde spiked hair with red streaks in it. She always wears leather biker gear and has a tattoo of a cherry blossom tree covering the entire of her back. She is quite tall.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:25 pm

cool.. ^^ oh Aka... what faction does your real world character follow? Army or Religion?....

actually i forgot to mention in the background section.... the new world is visable by the real world.... but the real world can't be seen by the real world
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:22 am

Let me join in.

Name: Aragaki Ryu

Race: Human - Peregrine Falcon

Job: Scout (Gathering information, delivering message, etc)

History: Ryu didn't have any clear memory on his time in the 'Our World' though he did remember his name and that the moment before he woke up in the 'New World' he was falling from a very high place. He still can't make out whether it was his own doing or not, but he love the 'New World'. For he was given the ability to fly.

Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, wear a black yukata with a gray haori (Yep, he pretty much stands out). His eyes is weirdly yellowish gold, that he suspect because of his ability to turn into a falcon. He's around 180 cm.

Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:25 am

sure... the more the merrier

ideally your character shouldn't have any memories of the real world... but i guess if the last thing that happened there is that i can accept it lol
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:30 am

Oh? O_O

Sorry, I didnt read that part >_<
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:32 am

its fine... i guess if falling is the last thing to happen (or in Taintz case a car accident) that memory could be forever burned onto the mind and therefore unforgettable... so i'll allow it ^^

oh and remembering your name.... thats fine... nothing wrong with that either
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:39 am

Okay, I'm glad Very Happy

Oh forgot to add, to me the background story seems more suitable for Dark rp.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:40 am

lol... well the rp has already started in the dark Rp... me and Aka were just waiting for Taintz to post before we continued
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:43 am

Oh, I didnt see it... My bad, I'll post right away.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:49 am

ok... ^^
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:29 pm

may i join please?

Name: Arah mirth nickname-wigger
Race: wood nymph-white tigger
Job: assassin
Faction: army
History: when arah first appeared in the new world she had the sudden urge to stalk the area and hunt everything down, she remembers nothing of the old world or her history just the monotonous feeling of sensuality and her over heightened senses threatening to take over her.

appearence:This New World (Background and Characters) White_Tiger_89174_1700x1252theAnimeGallerycom

Last edited by Kitsame on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didnt put the right info)
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:05 pm

sure you can join... ^^... rp is.... slightly dead atm to be honest..... might end up starting another lol
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:24 pm

aww this one had a good idea and everything, but me and karena are brainstorming ways to get this place going again and get more people so iits not all bad Smile
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:30 pm

lol... i won't delete the rp.... its just that neither Taints, larc or Aka have posted since my last post.... so.... part of me though "ok i messed up with that post".... another part thought ".... i knew this rp wouldn't work out..." and another part thought "they must be busy ro something".....

i may start a new rp for my main character's beginning.... as the one i did make.... nothing happened with... lol
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:39 pm

yeah... thats allot of parts to think with lol, but thats what happens not every rp makes it to 50 pages lol
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:41 pm

i know... lol... i'm not a very good rp'er.... but i try.. lol... i haven't actually properly rp's since ffd...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:43 pm

yeah me niether except for random forums or cults on vf its very depressing lol i miss ffd allot
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 pm

i miss it a lot too.... it vanished during a time i had no internet..... i was one of the original members there... (was there before it became ffd.... >_>... lol)

making a new rp is going to be hard...... my mum always used to say i had a really good imagination.... but when it comes to this kinda stuff.... i suck.... so.... i need to try and imagine a story for my new rp.... lol
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:05 pm

lol im a published writer and this stuff just comes easily to me but that damned number system gets me everytime hopefully there is never a forum where you have to take a math test then get accepted i will definitely not make it, maybe its just writers block? i get that allot sometimes to much for my own good.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:26 am

heh, sorry that I havent post for a while. Actually, I was waiting for Aka or Taint to post first >_< (I guess we ended waiting for each other)
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next