FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Maid vs Host - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Maid vs Host - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Maid vs Host - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Maid vs Host - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Maid vs Host - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Maid vs Host - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Maid vs Host - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Maid vs Host - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Maid vs Host - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maid vs Host

4 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Maid vs Host - Page 17 Empty Re: Maid vs Host

Post by Aka Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Marii’s heart jumped as Ryo took her hand, “ yes… alright. “ she answerd as he pulled her along.

The trip didn’t take long before Ryo spoke up again, “ it took a bit to decide exactly what the surprise should be. “ he said before pulling her forward again.

Marii nervously swallowed they had left the room for sure… but. Were could they be?

“It’s hard to find the perfect thing to repay some one that’s special to you with.” As he took her other hand and placed the key in it, curling her fingers around it she shivered at the warm metal so oddly shaped. “But I think I came pretty dang close.” He said taking a step away from her. “Now, you can open your eyes.”

Marii did as he said and opened her eye’s looking about the room almost the same as his… it was in the same building… perhaps down the hall…
So this was what he meant by staying. She paused relaxing slightly smiling a little hurt. “ I… I cant …. I cant afford to live here on my salary… “ she said turning around to look at him feeling a little useless.

“ though its lovely! “ she said smiling and taking a step towards him. “ you are so wonderful Ryo that’s why…” She blushed and looked away, “ that is… thank you. “
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
He smiled and pulled her into him by her waist. Breathing in deep he took in her sweet sent and sighed happily, “ and I am happy were ever I have you. As long as you are in my arms I am happy. “
Pulling away he grasped her hand tightly, “ lets go buy you a dress, Ah and have frozen yogart. “ he said getting excited and pulled her along the road.
“ ah… its been so long since I have had this much fun. “
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:33 pm

hiko took her hand and when they got outsid ehe lead her to his car "yeah, we gatta go get kimmy and drive her to the airport. i was kinda hoping... well.. you would wait for me at the apartment? if you dont mind that is" he said with a weak smile "just... its like saying goodbye to my sister" he said and sighed "and i probably wont see her for another 10 years..." he turned the key and started the car driving towards his place. when he walked in the door kim was waiting by her bags and she smiled but there where tears in her eyes. she stood and ran hugging hiko "i didnt think today would come so fast" she whimpered and he sighed hugging her back "will you come back soon?" he asked even though they both knew the answer. kim had decided to go the route of her family, they controled her schedual "you know ill be here again before christmas" she said even though the lie was apparent on her face. it still felt good for him to hear. "i called a taxi... i didnt think you where going to make it in time" hiko sighed "im sorry..." "its ok. this is a good goodbye" she said and kissed his cheek before letting go and turning to sayuri "ill see you soon too girly," she said with a wink "too bad your such a good kid... hey how about sometime we go shopping in paris" she said with a bright smile "ill call ya" she said and hugged her before grabbing her bag and walking out the door.

hiko sighed and plopped down at the chair "she might be a pain in the ass... but ... shes kim." he huffed with the big brotherly smile across his face as he looked at the door
+~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~++~+~+~
"a dress?" she said with a blush "i dont know" she said and then thought about frozen yogurt. "when we get back home... ill make you my family's frozen yogurt for the festival" she said with a smile then she sighed "you think boots and coco are ok?" she said blinking as she was pulled into a fancy dress shop "oh... my" she said looking at the diamond studded dresses and blinked "this is a little too much dont you think?" she said looking at the silk dresses hanging about the shop
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Sayuri’s smile sad herself. Kim was nice when she wasn’t threatening to take Hiko away and, even though it sounded like an weak promise, she kinda hoped to actually see her soon. She glanced at Hiko and walked behind the chair and rubbed his shoulders. “She’s lucky to have you looking out for her.” It was..sad watching him having to say goodbye to someone he was close to but she caught a glimpse of his face and saw he was still smiling a kind of smile that warmed the heart. “It’s amazing though that the people someone cares about aren’t ever really that far away. We always can think about them and know they’ll think about us too.” She didn’t understand why she felt like saying that but she wanted to find some way to keep him from being sad. It was a pretty decent thought to have in these kind of situations anyways. “That smile really suits, Hiko-nii.” She said ruffling his hair.
~~~
Ryo smiled and shook his head. “Don’t worry about it. That goes for the rent to.” He said and touched her cheek lightly so she’d look at him again. He felt the warmth of her cheek under his fingertips and he was having a hard time controlling himself. She was so cute when she smiled. “Miu’s parents own the place. They wanted to help and lowered the rent to almost nothing, probably even less than what you were paying at the other place.” He pulled his hand away and shoved it in his pocket to give her a little more space. “At least now you can have your space, without a smelly guy under your feet all the time.” He shrugged and gave her a rueful smile. “And since you live so close, it will be easier to see you more.” He said and then frowned slightly at how empty the room felt. “And another thing…you’ll have plenty of time to make this place a lot more colorful than this.” He sighed and took her hand. “I must say though, it’s going to be lonely without you there and a warm meal.” He teased the last part though he whole heartedly meant he didn’t want to be away from her, even if it meant only dwn the hall.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:57 pm

hiko smiled at sayuri pulling her over the chair and into his lap laying his head on her shoulder "thank you sayuri" he said with a smile and rubbed his nose against hers "you know just what to say" he said "but... you know what would make me feel better?" he said with a large smile pulled across his face "a kiss" he said and closed his eyes waiting for her to kiss him for once.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:11 pm

"Eh-" She blinked as her face turned red and her heart hammer in her chest. It was just a kiss, she'd had one before, but he wanted her to kiss him. 'If it's going to make him feel better I supose...' She hesitated a moment before she pressed her lips to his. The kiss felt just as good as before but maybe better. She was blushing but it felt like the warm glow was spreading that felt too good to be real. It was like the moment had slowed time and blocked out everything else. Her own eyes closed reflexively as she leaned into him further. 'Please don't let me mess this up..' She thought miraculously through everything.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:18 pm

hiko was rather suprised when she leaned in and by the tenseness of her lips could tell she was nervous. about what he didnt know, it was simply a kiss. he smiled resting his hands on her waist line comfortably and letting out a bit of a chuckle as their kiss pulled apart "that was very nice" he said and felt heat on his own blushing face. "you must be the cutest girl in the entire universe sayuri" he said wrapping his arms around her "do... you want to spend the night?" he asked and then blinked realizing how it might play in her head and he turned darker red "not like... that kind of spend the night but just like hang out or eat or movies or something" he said a bit flustered
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Her own cheeks had gone completely red and she was tongue tied. "Ah-I-." She stammered and wanted to slap herself or do a face palm. 'Christ am I going act like an idiot over everything?' She bit her lip and realized she actually felt really comfortable like this with him. And to be honest she didn't want to trade the comfort for her apartment. "Sounds great. You know, like movies, food and..stuff-" Again she wanted to face palm but settled for a smile that calmed her. "Thanks, Hiko. You're really too sweet." She cocked her head to the side a little in thought. "So, what did you have in mind?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:31 pm

"im not sure" he said with a light blush dusted across his face. "maybe the movie first and ill mkae popcorn" he said with a smile standing with her in his arms walking to the living room. he set her down and looked through the movies "nothing scary... hmm... how about... oh! this one!" he puleld it out and popped it in. it was a thrilling past paced movie with lots of action and of course the bad ass guy getting the hot girl int he end. he smiled as he made the popcorn and came up behind her setting it in her lap and kissing her. when he sat down he made her lay on her side ont he couch with her feet in his lap so he could rub her feet "high heels gatta suck" he mumbled to her inbetween the explosions on the tv. he moved his fingers to unlock the kinks in her feet but softly enough to not cause discomfort in the slightest. "feel good?" he asked looking at her with a rather puppy like curious face
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Sayuri sighed contently and smiled at how good it felt. “mmhmm, very.” She said and blushed slightly at how airy her voice sounded. “She doesn’t seem to have a problem with them.” Sayuri rolled her eyes at the girl on the tv, armed with a heavy arsenal and sporting a pair of pretty high heel boots. “Hell she’s dodging bullets in those, how can I compete with that?” She laughed but was actually enjoying the movie. At least action films didn’t involve monsters tearing people to bits and show someone being haunted by a scary looking ghost. This she could enjoy with Hiko rather than hide behind him. His fingers brushed a part of her foot and she bit her lip stifling a laugh. She choked another laugh down, she hadn’t thought to tell him her feet were ticklish.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:08 pm

The warmth of Ryo’s words reached her when he touched her cheek lightly so that she had look at him again.
Marii smiled, then he wasn’t getting rid of her… that was good maybe he didn’t want her gone…. Not all the way any way.
Blushing Marii turned around , “ well… I will be lonely so im going to be selfish… so you will just have to man up and eat dinner with me every night then “
She smiled up at him, “ that is if you want… I wont make you if you don’t want to. “
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:57 am

hiko blinked when he felt her foot twitche and kept going. when he felt it again he thought about it and smiled starting to tickle her feet on purpose with a large grin on his face "you didnt tell me you where ticklish" he said and jumped ontop of her pinning her dwon and tickling her
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 pm

sorry Ama i have writers block with finals this week! im sorry!
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Sayuri let out a shout of something that sounded like "Whoa!" mixed with laughter when he lept on her. She laughed as his fingers found the ticklish spots and her breath caught. "You jerk!" She gasped out of laughter when her eyes began to tear up but was smiling. She tensed and squirmed under his touch and her hand caught his arm to steady herself from rolling off the sofa with him which, with all her squirming, was a very difficult task.
~~~
Ryo blinked in surprise and grinned at her. "Thats a promise then Marii." He laughed then thought for a moment. "I keep thinking I'm forgetting something..." He muttered and looked at Marii when the idea hit him. "You don't have any clothes right, besides the ones your wearing?" He shok his head. "I shouldn't have let that slip my mind. Come on," He walked towards the door and leaned against the frame so he could look back at her, "let's see if we can fix that."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:40 pm

hiko laughed brightly and fell to the side thumping on the floor with sayuri ontop of him. he couldnt help his laughing from her adorable face.

"you pretty strong sayuri" he said sticking his tongue out at her
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Sayuri used the opportunity to catch her breath and propped herself up on him. "So mean." She gave his cheek a soft slap that could only qualify as a pat. Her eyes narrowed in humor. "Guess I ampretty strong," She smiled ", and now the tables have turned." she snickered and stuck her tounge out at him back. "But how am I going to get you back?" She pursed her lips in thought. "Not ticklish are you?" She wondered aloud, her fingers skimming his side. "I guess not." She sighed and raised an eyebrow at him. "Whatever will I do with you?" She laughed.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:57 am

"give me kisses?" he questioned with a mischevious smile on his face sitting up quickly and stealing a quick kiss from her. brushing her hair away from her neck he gave her a few much longer kisses before playfully bitting at her ear and standing up still holding her "so what would you like to do now cutie-chan" hiko asked
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Sayuri smiled though she was blushing. ‘Stay like this.’ She wanted to say but her stomach growled. “Um I-didn’t exactly-um eat anything today.” She said and shrugged slightly. “We could make something.” She said and then bit her lip. “That is if you don’t mind.”
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:53 pm

hiko nodded and got up whistling as he walked to the kitchen looking through the fridge "how abooout....hmmm... oooo lets go italian eh?" he said and pulled out a bunch of ingredience chopping and cooking away speedily. after a little while he puleld two dishes out and spooned out some noodles then poured the sauce on perfectly making it look like something out of a 5 star restraunt. he smield and set it infront of sayuri taking a fork jabbing one of the noodles blowing on it and holding it up to her mouth "say ah" he said with a smile
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Sayuri's cheeks turned pink as he held the fork up to her. She rolled her eyes a little but smiled and opened her mouth to accept the noodle. The taste made her smile brighten and she gave a pleased sound. "You sure know how to charm someone." she said and looked at the food then at him. "Lets see there's the cute smile, the musician type, always full of surprises and I know they don't teach someone to cook like this at work."
'How does someone like him even exist?' she thought, trying not to blush. "I'm still wondering how you learned to make this?" she tasted another bite of pasta and smiled. "This is amazing."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:40 pm

hiko smiled and shook his head before handing her her fork and grabbing his own sitting down next to her at the table "i spent childhood summers in italy. my cook maid Serra would always make this and after i watch so many times i just kinda picked it up" he said putting some in his mouth

"and this smile is from a few years of dental work" he laughed at the memories of what felt like to him as head gear
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Sayuri felt a smile tug at her lips. So, she'd actually learned something new about him and was beside herself with satisfaction. "Italy?!" she sighed at her shock and twirled the pasta around her fork in thought. "I might have to add world traveller to the list." She teased and took a bite of a noodle. She watched him for a moment and then decided to ask a bit more. "Did you like going to all those places?" She asked. It was always a dream of her's to travel, but the farthest she'd ever been out of Tokyo was the US for a year but that was only for her to learn English and study abroad in a place where her mother could keep an eye on her. She was worried she was prying too much but she was curious to hear more of what he had to say. Maybe she could find out why he'd come to boring Japan (I swear to muffins I don't mean that seriously) instead of going to another more exotic place in the world.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:37 am

"hm. i guess it was fun at one point. but places blurr together after a while. its not like i was alloud to site see. it was just house after house after house. and they where all rather the same on the inside." he took a few more bites himself and then stretched in his chair "i will take you. we will... have brunch in italy, Esso sarà meraviglioso. then i will take you to the largest and most expencive spa in Germany,vFühlen Sie sich erstaunlich. Then we will conclude the evening with sitting on the veranda of the little shatto villa drinking paris finest glasses of bubbly, La lumière vous ferait ressembler à un ange" he smiled with his fluency of words and looked at her deviously "does that sound good? Min kjærlighet?"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Sayuri looked at him with a question mark look on her face and her head cocked slightly in confusion. She blinked at all the languages and thought hard to see if she could pickout a word she understood. "Um yeah, I think that un thing means one right?" She said and pursed her lips. "Show off." She said with a smile and bit her lip. "That would be amazing..maybe one day.but first I need to brush up on my foreign languages." She laughed.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:30 am

he smiled at her "thats what you have me for" he said and got up pinned her shoulders to the chair leaning down and kissing her passionately. "im going to take a shower" he said whispered pulling away slightly. he leaned up and pulled his shirt off and then leaned down and kissed her again and again "your distracting... and addicting... and wonderful" he mumbled through their lips
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:14 pm

(srry I've been studying non stop for exams)
Sayuri turned red and felt his kisses makin her heart race. She was couldn't help but think about how built he was which didn't help calm her heart as she kissed him back. "You're making it really hard to let you leave this room." She said and blushed slightly. 'So cute.' she thought and bit her lip.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next