FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Maid vs Host - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Maid vs Host - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Maid vs Host - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Maid vs Host - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Maid vs Host - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Maid vs Host - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Maid vs Host - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Maid vs Host - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Maid vs Host - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maid vs Host

4 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Maid vs Host - Page 18 Empty Re: Maid vs Host

Post by +AmA+ Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:15 pm

((lol its all good Smile let me know when ur off school for the holidays i wanted to start up a new rp when we were all on break Smile ))

hiko took a deep breath "you wouldnt have to force me to stay..." he picked her up and twirled her around before plopping her onto the couch "ok i really do need to shower now" he chuckled after giving her another kiss getting up and going into the bathroom. he shut the door but not entirely. he stripped and got into the shower scrubbing the feeling of work off himself and smiled getting out and wrapping a towel around his waist. he looked around and realized that he had totally forgetten to grab clothes and bring them in the bathroom. red faced hiko walked out of the bathroom water dripping off his body as he scooted past her on the couch "f-forgot c-clothes" he murmured with a weak smile
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:44 pm

(Yay! Lol I'm not off till Friday though. It seems sooooooooo far away -_-)
Sayuri glanced up from the random magazine she'd found when she heard the door open. She expected to find a clothed Hiko, instead she got Hiko in only a towel. "Keh-" She involuntarily coughed then looked down blushing bright red. "Ah um, yeah, um," she kept her eyes down but they would end up back on him then back to the floor. When he left back to his room to get clothes on, her face turned completely red and she hid her face in her knees that were tucked to her chest. 'why did I agree to this again?' she tried to reason to herself why she'd chosen to give herself these heart attacks over a quiet night at home. 'A quiet night didn't involve Hiko.' She thought and rubbed her forehead. "I think I'm coming down with a fever." she mumbled.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:02 pm

"a fever?" hiko asked coming out of the room with pajama pants on rubbing his messy wet hair with a towel as he walked over and felt her forhead "hm. come on." he said and picked her up cradling her like a baby "no way im letting you get sick" he said and carried her into his room setting her down in his bed going to the kitchen. he came back with a glass of water and set it on the night stand sitting on his side of the bed pulling her into his lap and rubbing her shoulders "you have nice smooth skin" he said with a smile as his cool fingers ran across her skin "we should both get some sleep. i have a short shift at 5 tomorro. so we can spend the majority of the day together tomorrow" hiko kissed her shoulder and leaned his head on her shoulder "mmm i love you" he mumbled mostly to himself as he drank in her smell feel and look
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Sayuri's cheeks turned red as she felt his fingers trailing her shoulders. She relaxed into him and sighed contently at how warm he felt. She knew that fever wasn't from her getting sick but from all the blushing she was doing through out the evening. But she wouldn't outright say that, not when she had him holding her with his adorable wet hair and soothing touch. She smiled slightly at the thought especially when his 'I love you' tugged at her heart. "Hm, i love you too." she smiled and turned slightly and kissed his cheek. "I feel much better now." she giggled and trailed a kiss to his chin. "Thanks to you."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:33 am

his hands crossed over her stomach and he pulled her against his chest and he started humming then singing but it was a little broken and raspy until it smoothed out into a beautiful soft voice.

" every time i see your smile it makes my heart beat fast, i know its much to soon to tell but im hoping this will last... cause i just always wanna have you right here by my side. the futures near but never certain-so just at least stay here tonight," he kissed her neck pausing the quite little singing then continued "i must have done something right" he rocked her lightly back and forth to the tune "to deserve you in my liife, i must have done something right along the way..."
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Sayuri felt herself drifting, his song soothing her with its sweet tone and softness. She wanted to stay awake but suddenly she felt so comfortable and warm she couldn't help but let her eyes drift closed. "mmmm...beautiful." She mumbled as he rocked her. "Night, hiko." She whispered and rested her head against his chest and drifted off to sleep.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:58 pm

hiko kissed her temple and laid her down pulling her close and nestling into her neck so he could feel and smell her as he closed his own eyes. he had his arm around her protectively as he fell into one of the best sleeps he'd ever had

by the time morning rolled around hiko was dead asleep and in those types of dreams it takes getting hit by a train to wake him up. he grumbled something and nuzzled her neck when the alarm went off but he didnt wake.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Sayuri winced at the shrill sound of the alarm and let out a small groan as she tried to sit up and turn it off. Instead she was caught in Hiko's grip and was forced in place. "Hiko..." She blushed at the sight of how they had slept and had to clear her throat to speak again past the fluttering feeling she was getting in her chest. She shifted a little and caught sight of his sleeping face. She felt a smile tug at her lips at the sight but had to snap out of her daze. "Hiko, time to wake up." She said and finally the alarm snoozed itself after so much ringing. She pushed a bit of hair out of his face and placed a hand on his cheek. "Come on, you're going to be late for work.."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:30 pm

"nnmmm" he grumbled pushing his face further into her neck still not wanting to get out of bed "n...no" he mumbled playfully "i wanna sleep" he grumbled kissing her shoulder
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Sayuri blushed and bit her lip to hide her wish to say the same. She didn't want to get up either but what she wanted wasn't important right then. "Mm, i guess you could...-I mean-ehm-you'll get in trouble." She said just as the alarm began to beep again. 'please say you'll stay.' she secretly hoped but she knew if things got bad when her boss was ticked off things would be mutual for his job to.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:08 pm

hiko felt a growl rise in this throat as he grabbed the alarm clock and slammed it a few times until the screen went black and the beeping stopped "no more alarm" he snickered

"mmmm" he said running his hands over her stomach. a sly smile was swept across his face as he started to tickle her
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Sayuri breath caught audibly in surprise but out came laughter shortly afterwards. "Hiko-no-not this early-?" She said but the words were said in giggles. Her arms tucked closer to her to avoid hsi hands but seemed to still be able to make her laugh. "You, I can get you back for this ya know." She said breathlessly as she squirmed from his tickling
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:43 pm

"mmm and how will you do that?" he said as she squirmed loose and he got up pulling her back onto the bed pinning her hands above her head
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:20 am

Sayuri's face turned bright pink and she felt her words jumble in her head. "Ah-I-um," She looked up at him and felt her heart beat quicken, "that's a-"
'that's a good question.' she thought shifting to see if she could ge ther hands free of his hold. She couldn't think well like this, with her words stumbling over themselves. "Wh-What do you think I can't?" She said with a determined look that was too soft to be taken serious.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:25 am

"no i dont think u can" he said pushing his face closer to her with a snear pulled across it
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:48 am

(Srry I'm falling asleep here. I'll finish the post tomorrow kay. night!)
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Sayuri felt her breath in her throat as she struggled to come up with something. But with her pinned there wasn't much she could do. "oh really,." she said, narrowing her eyes at him a little. "Well just maybe I'll prove you wrong." she said and her eyes darted away when she noticed the proximity. "Um Hiko, your kind of um," she said her face red at the fact he was incredibly close now and she was stuck in place.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:57 pm

hiko started laughing and he let go getting up and walking into the kitchen "your too easy to mess with" he said as he walked out of the door to his room to prepare something to eat
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Sayuri pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes at him as he left. He was getting a kick out of teasing her and her fatal attraction to him. "How did Kim even stay in the same apartment with him without doing something crazy?" she thought aloud before pushing out of bed and heading to the bathroom. If she was going to calm her hormones for the rest of today, she needed a nice hot shower that she guessed Hiko wouldn't mind if she took. She shut the door behind her and started the water before she slipped off her clothes. She sighed at the feeling of the hot water and thought to herself how the shampoo smelled like Hiko. She smiled and hummed to herself as she washed off. Before she got out she pulled the towel she'd grabbed around her and went to step out of the shower. Her foot however caught a puddle on the floor and she slipped, landing quite loudly on the floor with squeak of surprise and a new ache forming from her butt hitting the cold tile. "ow...." she groaned rubbing her lower back tightening her grip on the towel that was in a disarray at covering her from the fall.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:56 pm

"sayuri!" hiko opened the door with a look of terror across his face "are you ok" he raced over kneeling down by here "you didnt hit your head did you are you ok??!?" his concern didnt even register that she was in a towel that was till he found out that she was fine and his face turned rather bright red with his jaw hanging slightly open
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Sayuri stared in shock at him as well, her own eyes widdening to the size of moons. "Hi-Hik-G-Get OUT!" She fianlly was able to say, well, she shreiked the last portion while she shoved him towards the door. When she finally forced him out she shut the door behind him and felt her face explode in heat. She sank to the floor with her face full of shock and sheer embarrassment. 'Oh god, I just-he just-I know last night was no different but still-' She burried her face in her hands as she tried to calm herself, the intense heat in her face giving her a head ache.
When she finally got herself dressed and somewhat less jittery she crept out of the bathroom with her eyes trained to the floor. She felt completely ashamed to have acted in such a way, for shoving him out of the bathroom when he was just worried she was hurt, but she couldn't have helped it. He surprised her, something she had yet to get used to. She walked into the kitchen area and tried to keep her face from getting all red when she caught sight of him. "S-Sorry about all that..." She said to Hiko a blush escaping her control
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:33 pm

hiko looked at her with a serious frown. he walked to her grabbing her by the wrist and slamming her against the wall grabbing her thighs and pulling her so she was off the floor sitting up against the wall. he got right up in her face with the look and spoke "you scared me." he said after a moment "are you ok?" there was something in his eyes. his muscles where twitching like it was keeping all of this strength not to progress in what he was doing
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Sayuri's face went pale and she felt her heart excelerate at the shock of one moment standing to being pressed to the wall in a very awkward way. She stared at Hiko's expression and felt the nervousness hit her. "Sorry I-I'm fine, my ass broke my fall-look there's nothing, not even a bruise." She said her voice quiet and strained. "I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just a little clumsy when I'm tired." She was wrattling on as she tried to keep her mind off the close proximity they were in. she could see the muscles in his neck tense and knew that meant he was trying to calm what even was in that look of his.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:57 pm

he stayed like that for a few minutes then took a deep breath and set her down walking back into the kitchen "ok. please try to be more careful next time" he said getting her a glass of water and handing it to her "im sorry." he muttered and set some pancakes infront of her "i should have knocked."
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:17 pm

Sayuri felt her face fall when he pulled away and she watched as Hiko moved to give her breakfast. When he came back towards her to give her the pancakes he'd made, she began to wonder what that look in his eyes was. She thought back on the morning she'd stayed with Hiko and he'd done something similar to her for waking him up. Maybe it was the same sort of moment but this time she almost didn't want him to put her down. She rocked up on her elbows before Hiko could move away and kissed him softly. "It's alright, I was kinda asking for it by leaving the door un locked." She said then tried to find humor to reassure herself it wasn't a big deal. "But, it's better that you came to help rather than someone else." she said with a small smile. She sat back and pulled the water to her lips. "Thanks." she added before picking up her fork to take a bite out of her breakfast.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next