FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Hunger Games EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Hunger Games EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Hunger Games EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Hunger Games EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Hunger Games EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Hunger Games EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Hunger Games EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Hunger Games EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Hunger Games EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hunger Games

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hunger Games Empty Hunger Games

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:19 pm

(Kay I think we were all deciding wether to follow Aka or not. The chick with the gun is dead leaving them all safe for the moment)
Daine's jaw fell open when the girl hit the ground limply and a terrified shudder hit her core. It was as if the image of her brother dying was the only thing she could see. She took a step backwards and fell into Ain. She jumped at the contact and moved away. "I," she whispered then cleared her throat. She couldn't make enemies of them, if she wanted to live she needed them. "I trust you." she said honestly and then looked at Shugan. "And I don't think you'll hurt me." She blinked and looked down. "I don't want to hurt anyone...and the Game Makers aren't going to make me do anything I don't want to." the last bit she barely whispered.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games Empty Re: Hunger Games

Post by Aka Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Ain keep her stance now concntraiting on Shugan seeing as Daine was with her ...or in the most safer to put a back to.

" well... i cant leave my back exposed to an enime... are you with or against us boy." she asked calmly despite her inner termoil.

it was one thing to kill animals for sport... it was another to kill humans in a game like this.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Shuugan gasped but it got stuck in his throat... and he fell to the ground infront of the girl as she hit the ground... he breathed heavily and thought of when he was at the dinner table before the games started... she was the girl beside him... she was so sad... and he had wanted to ask her name... but the games made her try to kill him... and she ended up dying... he would never know her name now...

Shuugan desperately got to his feet... and treaded slowly to the nearby tree... he used it as a crutch and turned to the girls... "I don't think I will be going with you... the wounded ones are always picked off quickly and I'm too much burden for you two... besides... if you plan on playing the game then we have different objectives... I'm going to beat this thing... and I won't sacrifice the lives of others to do it..." he wiped the dirt from his cheek and started to walk off...

Last edited by flamin_souljah on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupidity...)
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Ain sighed, “ then you do belong with us you duf.” she scuffed putting her gun on safety and in the holster.

“ I don’t…. I don’t like this game….I only did what I had to do… “ she said. Then walking up to Shugan she walked in front of him blocking his way.

“ did it look like I enjoyed it… she had gotten lost she would have killed her own mother to get out of this…” she said sadly.

She sniffed then trying her best to disguise her shaking hands. “ I have a cave… the three of us have a better chance together even with you injured.

She looked up at him,” Please let me help you help me survive with out more killing? I’m sure Danie with a agree….. “
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Daine stared at the two trying not to feel the sick feeling that was welling up from the smell of blood. 'don't look...don't look.' she thought and bit her lip when she heard the boom of the canon. She sucked in a breath but a strange sense made her catch it. A blood red bird sat in the tree above staring down at them with a strange knowing. Daine smiled slightly at the bird and let out a low whistle. The bird fluttered down and she realized it was a small Mockingjay. They were a breed of bird used by the rebels and Capitol alike during the rebellion because of their incredible vocal ability and memory. They could relay a message given to them for months. "Hello," she laughed and the bird repeated it almost exactly. Daine giggled and whistled a small tune and as expected the bird repeated it except said something garbled inbetween each whistle. "what is it little guy?" As if she'd ripped the birds feathers out it let out a choaked scream and fled with incredible speed into the forest. She didn't need to be told twice. She darted over to Ain and shook her. "Ain I think we need to-" before she could even finish an arrow flew past her head and hit the tree infront of her. She looked back and saw the glimmer of the next arrow head soaring through the trees and she shoved her hard forward. "Don't be stupid just come on!" she hissed taking Shugan by the arm and pulled him aside in time to miss the next arrow.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Ain had no choice she simply looked at Daine and took Shugans other arm and pulled both the short way to her cave.

she shuved the two in and baricaded the frount...

she would shoot them before they coudl get in here... and they had food and water... well she did.

the shooter was asking for it.. .she had two down her self right...

she cringed at the inner reasoning of this.

" sorry its not more .... um stylish... " she shruged, " but i figure its cover right?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:53 pm

As Daine and Ain helped Shugan he questioned their actions... 'I've watched every game for the last few years and I know they'll be putting themselves in danger like this... but maybe I'm wrong... I can't let my guard down completely but having someone there to watch my back couldn't be too bad...' Shuugan landed on the hard ground when they put him in the cave as his strength gave up on him... he could feel the blood dripping out of his foot into his shoe so he took it off... he cringed as he pulled the bloody sock off... his ankle was swollen and bruised around the where the bullet entered... he backed against the cave wall and used it to push himself up... he didn't want to be on the floor when their unknown attacker arrived... he would have to wait before he could do anything about his wound...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:32 pm

Daine really had no clue why she helped them just then but it seemed like the right thing to do. After all who else did she have that he at least semi trusted. A loud crck came from the next arrow that hit the stone bracade and Daine could have sworn she heared the person hiss out a breath. It was easy to hear alot when you felt like you were going to die. "Dont supose you are willing to leave that shabby excuse for a shelter?" A female voice called out with the sound of another arrow being prepared. "Lets be reasonable...toss out one of you and I'll tell my friends to spare the rest." Daine grimaced. That voice sounded firmiliar but why? "Come on I think Im being more than fair." The girl laughed in a spiteful tone.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Ain peeped out and smerked, " like hell... you give your self up... we have a wall you are out there exposed give up and maby we will let you join our boy cot of the game! " she called out.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:47 pm

Shuugan made his way along the wall and grabbed Ain by the shirt... "what are you doing?.. you shouldn't try to negotiate with them... just send me out there... I'm no good to either of you anyway... I appreciate the help but... I'd rather give myself up then have you two get hurt or killed..." he said strongly...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Ain turned about and pushed Shugo back down, " why... i'm the worse here.... i have killed Two now you hear me...? two inocent people... how many have you been forced to kill yet?!?"

she pushed him to the floor and grabed a small first aid kit pushing it at him, " dress your ankle and shut up im incharg and no one... not even you are giving up that esily."

she looked at him her eye's haunted by her recent sins, tears hidding in the corners of her eye's... she had never pictured her self this way... a trained killer wiht out her own knowing....

she shiverd, " besides... i cant let friends die.. so shut up and just be a friend kay.... its better that way. its easer that way to protect then to kill..."

Taking his hand despite him needing to dress his wound she also needed the suport... she was very scared....and he was her ankcore to the cave... to reality... he keep her from turning into the little girl she killed not a minut ago due to the histaria of the Hunger game...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:49 pm

"Stupid choice...don't you know shivalry is dead." The girl called obvious irritation in her voice. Daine looked worriedly at the scene between Shugan and Ain but rather than crying to some one else she moved over to a nearby stone. She was shaking but lifted herself up enough to look through a small gap in the stone. The treeline that loomed only feet away was shaded meaning the chances of easily spotting the archer was less likely. However she grabbed all the knowledge she possesed and scanned the trees a movement in the brush very nearby made her jump back fearfuly and hurry to the bracade. "she wasn't bluffing about her friends. The archers a decoy." She said lou enough for the two to hear. "If I can at least tell you where she might be can you get a close enough shot to startle them?" she said then motioned toward a tree that was to the far left and one that sat next to the tree in the dead center of her sight. "They are the same trees back home...and my brother taught me a few things about hunting.." she said and lookdown with a rueful frown. "Im sorry but that's all I can reallly help with."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:22 pm

" no... that is good enuff, i have the best shot in my class... "

she pulled the gun out seemlessly and clicked the safty off getting a good sighting on the tree.

" i only have to do a wanring shot... it will be fabulous. " she took aim and shot quick and easy cliping off one of the lower branches close to the tree . it made a rustling sound as it hit the ground having fallen about head leavle.

" THATS A WARNING SHOT... YOU BETTER GET A BETTER IDEA OR SCRAM " she shouted out befor looking at Daine, " thanks friend " she wisperd.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:04 am

when the gun went off Shuugan used the opportunity and grabbed the medpack... he sat and used the alcohol on his foot... he wasn't worried about his shoulder yet... while he cleaned the wound he thought about how much Ain and Daine had wanted to protect him and their own humanity... and he wondered how long they would last before losing sight of their sound mind... 'would it be the hunger... exhaustion... fear... depression?..' he shook his head trying to get the thought out... 'these are good people... and I've done nothing but complain... if their offering help then I should let them... and when my wounds are better... then I can help them... as much as they helped me...' he wrapped a adhesive band around his foot which was comfortable... it reminded him of the wraps they used in his martial arts classes... and he cheered up a bit...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 pm

The area above where Ain shot shook slightly and Daine hurried to her veiw point the outline of two people caught her eye but they were both frozen. 'Seems they didn't expect that.' She found herself actualy smiling to herself even as the silence from the others drug on. Finally she heard someone say, "Anymore bright ideas?" A boy said and he took a step forward to peer up at the tree. It was a boy from district 4 who carried a sword that hung at his waist. The silence from the tree continued before another more familiar voice made her freeze in place. "Ashley," Thresh came out from behind a tree only a few feet away arms folded, "I searched the whole place. There's no way in except for the mouth of the cave." What he did next made her blood run cold. He looked directly at her as if he could see through walls and smiled tauntingly. "besides I think 3 tributes is enough for today."
A small movement and a short leap and the blonde girl, Ashley, from district 1 landed next to them. "don't think this over...some of you might want to reconsider your loyalties." with that they disappeared into the forest.
Daine dropped away from the crack and walked aimlessly over to the wall and slid into a sit. She released a breath she'd been holding and stared at the caves mouth for a long while. "I didn't expect that to work so effectively. Well thanks to you Ain. Hey, are you able to walk?" she asked jutting her chin towards Shugan ankle.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:02 pm

"hmm?.." shuugan looked over at her and then down at his ankle... he was lost in thought and almost forgot where he was... "yea... well... maybe... I was able to get here even if it was only because of you two... from now on it'll only be the pain keeping me from moving... but I'll be ok..." then he pulled his shirt down past his shoulder... "I'm not to sure about my arm though... it's been pretty numb for the last while... it might be a week before I can do anything with it...

he sighed tiredly... "I'm sorry to be a burden on you two... but I am truly and honestly grateful for your help... especially you Ain..." he said looking up at her... "I realize I was a bit doubtful at first... but I trust you... and I'll be sure to watch your back from now on instead of complaining when you try to watch mine..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Daine shifted noting the strange dryness of her mouth. It reallly was hot out. She got to her feet and peeked past the rocks at the forest. "I think Im going to try and find some water..." she said but shivered involutarily from the image of being squeered by an arrow. "It would also be useful to check for hidden supplies around here. Never know what might be needed."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Ain looked at the shoulder and winced, " ill need to give you a stich or to... " she said befor looking at Daine.

" do you need a gun...?" she asked, " then taking a sip from her cantine she passed it to Daine, " let shugan have sip before you go, that is all my water... i was lucky to get thay, the cave isnt deep no water.. but no second intrance either, we got lucky i guess... or if you want hold on and ill go with you... it will be safer that way? "

she then turned to Shugan and took the first aid pulling out an acahole pach, " ok... this will sting alot. "

she felt bad about it.. but she wiped off the wound and then took a good look, it wasnt as deep or as bad as she had thought. pulling otu a needle and thread she made three stichs after warning him.

she new it had to be horrible.... she felt her tears streak down her face a she finished and coverd it with a bandage. " there... osrry the was no numbing agent... " she sniffled.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:42 pm

"this isn't so bad..." Shuugan said flinching... "until I learned martial arts I used to get hurt all the time... I don't think I've ever been shot though..." he said laughing alittle... "but... thanks Ain... you should go with Daine though... I'll be ok here... she's the one who shouldn't be off alone right now... it would smarter if there was two of you..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Daine blinked not sure if the fact they believed she needed protection was a good thing or a bad thing. 'I'm not stupid, but I guess going out there alone is pretty dumb...crap now were seperating.' She felt a frown forming at the thought and gulped. "maybe that's a bad idea." she mumbled now staring at the forest with a new light. She wanted her forests back home, where she felt safe, not scared to evenlook at them too long. But how long would it be before night showed up and they were supplyless? Either way she had to go in there.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Ain sighed, " Daine, i need you to take this gun and watch the cave mouth for me. " she siad putting the bigger gun in her hands.

" ill be back, i saw a small stream not to far north of here...i can get there and back, ill grab what ever i can on my way back.. " she smiled and dashed out the cave with out a single word.

she had longer legs any way. running she made it to the stream with out being to out of breath.

she filled the cantine and a jug quickly finding some mushrooms and managing to digg up a few watter roots.

she keep her self bisy and quiet listen ing for danger always keeping her gun at the ready.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:25 pm

"wait Ain!!!" Shuugan tried to say but his wounds kept him from going after her... "she doesn't listen well does she?.." Shuugan asked Daine...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:46 pm

"If she did, we'd be dead." she said smiling slightly. She knew she was no help for Ain but the idea of her out there alone was frightening. 'i've got to grow up and live with what Ive got.' she thought then looked at the gun in her hands. "So your from where?" she asked looking back at him. "Martial arts? Hm, that would explain your score on the test." she said leaning against the wall.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Ain had the water and food at her back in a make shift sling and started looking around .

she found a second first aid kit and amo, a knife and a blanket.

seh headed back running before she felt a bulet skim her arm causing her to crie out before turning and taking aim hitting a boy in the thigh.

she hunkerd down and gasped in a breath knowing the others would have hear the two gun shots but she coudlnt just leave this boy out there wounded.

thats when she herd a shout, she took off twords the cave before the cannon rang out anouncing the boys death. she shiverd and colapsed not far from the cave.

Last edited by Aka on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:58 pm

"I'm from district 3..." Shuugan said thinking back to his home and family... "I could've done better on the test but I was tired from the night before... you did even better then I did..." he said with a laugh... "I worked hard in martial arts... so I could live a comfortable life free from the people who would try and take it away from me..." he said with a determined expression... "alot of good it'll do me now... right?.."

"and what about you?.." Shuugan asked trying to get comfortable... "where are you from?.. did you have any family there?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next