FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Hansou watched her off and got up from the bed to look around... 'just look at this place... I could never hope to afford this kind of lifestyle...' he thought with a glum look on his face... 'I'll probably be stuck in that haunted temple with my parents and brother forever...'

he made his way to the large window that overlooked the the forest... 'wow... that's a big forest... someone could get lost in there... wait... I got lost in there... *sigh...* and it's no wonder either... there doesn't seem to be a way out for miles around... it was lucky that I ended up so close to this place... otherwise they would never even find my body...' he shivered slightly...

then he looked at the things located across the room... at a certain piece he stopped to admire it... "hmmm... possibly a piece from the Kamakura period of Japan... why with this alone I could buy a 3 LDK of my own to escape from my family..." he said not realizing he was talking outloud...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:00 pm

"Back on out feet are we?" She questioned re entering the room with a tray piled high with different assortments of food. "That's a good sign" She whispered softly.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Hansou jumped slightly as she entered realizing what he was saying... "well I can't just lay around all day..." Hansou said with a nervous laugh... then his nose took in the fumes of the food... "that smells deliscious..." he said with a grin... "I guess I didn't realize how hungry I really am..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:14 pm

"Yes well you must have traveled a long way" She mused lightly while laying out the food in front of him. "Go ahead and eat as much as you want"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:40 pm

"well... ummm... it DOES smell REALLY good..." he said reaching forward and grabbing the first thing he could grab and devouring it instantly... his eyes almost in tears while doing so... "this is sooooo good... the greatest thing I've ever eaten before..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:18 pm

She blinked with a surprised expression she had never seen someone re-act so before. " I take you don't get to eat much?" She inquired.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:36 pm

"no... my famility spends all day meditating and slaying demons... I have to work to have enough money for school and food and I have to make it myself... but my good-for-nothing parents always take my money to spend on useless artifacts, weapons and sealing charms..." he said with a small smile... "sometimes I go weeks without a single morcel of food... it's just because my parents and brother have trained themselves not to need to eat and forget about me..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:55 pm

When she first came in contact with him she could feel some kind of despair surrounding his essence. But she didn't realize how severe it was, as he spoke he could feel that sadness growing stronger with each passing minute, it was as if she were feeling his pain. " I see." She whispered wrapping both arms around herself in a comforting gesture. "I'm so sorry" She would say while now looking down at the ground. "Well at least allow me to let you eat as much as you want now. At least you'd have one decent meal before returning home"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:11 pm

"uhh..." Hansou stopped eating and looked at her... "Asuka..." but before he could say more a crash at the window alerted him and in jumped the thief girl from earlier...

"wow... look at this place... it's filled with lots of expensive looking things... all of which are ripe for picking..." she said not paying attention to Asuka or Hansou...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Hearing the sudden crash Asuka turned her head in the direction from where it came. There she saw an unfamiliar girl standing in front of the now broken window. "Another unexpected visitor" She whispered now trailing over to Hansou. She now stood in front of him "So who are you?" She asked the girl.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:03 pm

The girl turned her attention to Asuka... "oooohhhh... hello there cutey!!! my name is Rima... and I'm here to relieve you of your possesions..." she said with a smile...

"HEY IT'S YOU!!!" Hansou yelled moving closer...

"oooohhh... and what do we have here?.. aaahhhh that's right... the guy from the temple... and here I thought I lost you... how unfortunate... but maybe this could be interesting..." she said with a giggle... she then pulled out the large parcel she was carrying and unwrapped it revealing the ancient spear of his parents' temple... "I'll do away with both of you using your own artifact... how's that for irony..."

"Asuka!!! get back!!!" Hansou yelled moving infront of her... "you're doing no such thing... as long as I'm here I won't let you do as you wish to Asuka or her possesions..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Asuka allowed her hand to rest upon Hansou's shoulder. "Let me help you..." She whispered in his ear lightly. "I could be a great help to you...We'll need to work together to defeat her"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Rima laughed again... "awwww... how cute... you think that you can stand up to me by yourselves?.." she said swiftly cutting the air with the spear's blade... "you don't understand what this thing is... do you?.. it holds ancient powers that can be used to slay demons and evil spirits... but it also works very well on humans... that's why my sponsor wants it so bad..."

"Asuka..." Hansou said standing tall... "get ready..."

"prepare for my might!!!" Rima yelled charging at the two of them slashing down...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Asuka nodded in response before leaning forward and standing up right behind Hansou. She was ready for whatever Rima had planned for them. Just then a remarkable speed Rima ran towards the two of them and slashed with the spear. "Get down" Asuka light cried pushing Hansou to the ground, he would be protected from Rima's strike but she wasn't so lucky.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:34 pm

*SLASH!!!" blood fluttered through the air as Hansou hit the ground... Rima landed swiftly and slashed again to remove the blood from the blade...

Hansou pushed himself up feeling Asuka body slipping off of him... he grunted slightly and grabbed his head... "Asuka?.." he asked... hearing no reply he scrambled to her... "ASUKA!!! no Asuka!!!"

"Haha... what did I say?.." Rima laughed taking stance again...

"Asuka... get up!!!" Hansou cried... his eyes narrowed sharply looking over at Rima... his tone was not harsh... but instead it was strong... low... and serious... "if she's hurt in any way... any way at all... I WILL see that you pay..." he said with conviction...

his face made Rima shiver slightly... and his words set her back only a moment... 'this kid... who does he think he is?..' she thought cringing...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Before she had a chance to react Asuka felt a sharp pain strike her back causing her to cry out lightly. She collapsed unto her knees and soon unto Hansou's fallen form. She felt herself being shifted off of him and unto the floor. With wide eyes she watched as he shook her light trying to get a response out of her. But every time she tried to speak all that would come out were sharp gasps of breath. Rima's attack had given her quite the wound on the back which was now effecting her greatly.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:50 pm

"Asuka..." Hansou said shaking her slightly... but when he did he felt a warm liquid drip over his fingers through her clothing... when he pulled his hand away and looked at the red fluid running across his palm he stopped and laid her down softly on the ground... then he took his jacket off and laid it across her chest... "I will return to aid you momentarily Asuka... I promised..." he whispered to her... then he rose to his feet and walked towards Rima...

She stared at him for a moment... he was just walking... closer and closer... 'what is he thinking?.. there's no way a kid like him can stop my attack...' she thought... but it unnerved her to see him like that... his face low and shadowed... his stride was confident and strong... she then ran at him... "Don't get so cocky!!!" she screamed ready to attack...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:08 pm

As time went by Asuka could feel herself growing weaker due to the amount of blood she was loosing. She managed to turn her head in the direction of where the battle was taking place, Rima was preparing to attack Hansou but she would not allow her to. Frantically her eyes scurried around the room in search for something that would help her with her plan. There perched upon the side table was a cup which she silently prayed had at least a bit of water in it. With narrowed eyes she concentrated on the object until it began to shake lightly and soon it tipped over causing water to spill from it. She mentally sighed with relief when she saw this, her plan would be able to continue. Weakly she rose her hand up and twirled her finger around causing the water to swish. With her index finger she guided the water to where Rima stood. The water then took form of a liquid whip, striking her from behind thus causing her to fall.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Rima fell face-first into the floor... 'what the heck hit me?..' looking up she saw Hansou who looked down on her fiercely... "wait... waitwaitwaitwait!!!" Rima pleaded... "I give... I'll leave... just don't hurt me..." she begged bowing to Hansou... Hansou's hand came down on her causing her to flinch...

Hansou grabbed her by the back of Rima's collar and picked her up putting Rima on her feet... "leave... now..." Hansou said turning away from her...

Rima took that chance and ran across the broken glass and jumped out the window... 'don't think this is the end... I'll be back...'

Hansou then ran to Asuka and kneeled by her side... "Asuka... please... you have to be alright... ANYONE!!! is there anyone who can help!!!???" he yelled not expecting an answer... 'a phone maybe... but they wouldn't arrive in time... what do I do?..'
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Hearing his voice somehow re-awoke her senses. Lightly Asuka's eyes fluttered open, everything was blurry and unclear but soon everything cleared and there she saw a worried Hansou overlooking her. "Yo-Your still here?" She managed to choke out. "I-I thought you were leaving?"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:51 pm

"what are you saying??? how could I leave with you like this?.. especially after all you did for me... and this... it was my fault... if I had not let that burglar get away then you would be alright... and you protected me..." his eyes started to water... "please... you need to be alright..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Hearing his words Asuka couldn't help but laugh lightly. "Silly..." She whispered while looking into his eyes. "You remind me of someone..." She choked out with a hand now on his shoulder. "Hansou..." She whispered one final time before her eyes shut and her hand slipped from his shoulder.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:04 pm

"A-asuka?.. no... ASUKA!!!" Hansou screamed in the large empty room... a tear running down his face...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Down the hallway a pair of light foot steps could be heard coming in the direction of the room the two were in. Soon the door slid open revealing Shizuka in the doorway breathing heavily "Mi-Miss?" She asked. Her eyes searched the room questioningly wondering what happened, her gaze suddenly fell on Hansou and Asuka's fallen form. "Wh-..." She was in a state of shock.
"What happened to her?" She snapped at Hansou "What did you do to her?!"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:18 pm

"please..." Hansou said sadly... "please... help her..." he begged... "PLEASE SAVE ASUKA!!!"
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum