FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Hearing the tone in Hansou's voice caused her expression to soften. He appeared concerned about Asuka. Nobody would ever act that way toward someone they hurt or disliked. Hansou couldn't have been the one to hurt one.

She broke away from her spot in the door way and walked over to where Hansou sat, she knelt down on the ground beside him and Asuka. "I'll do everything I can" She whispered. Carefully she shifted the girl unto her stomach so she could figure out how bad her injury was.

She undid her kimono and slid it down half way. There she saw a large wound across her back which was still pouring blood. "A weapon of some sort..." She mumbled to herself. She then did back Asuka's kimono and then looked to Hansou. "Lie her down on the bed" She said to him finally before carefully climbing unto her feet and walking across the room.

She opened up the closest in the far corner and proceeded to remove a series of items such as bandages and so on.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 3 Empty Re: Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Hansou picked up Asuka's small body and carried her to the bed... 'she's my age... so young... to be involved in this kind of thing for MY sake... it should've been me who got hurt...' he thought laying her down as comfortably as she could... he took his jacket back and laid it next to her... he sat next to her looking worridly at her pale face...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:38 am

Shizuka placed the supplies on the side table and then allowed her hand to rest on Hansou's shoulder in a comforting manner. "I'm sure- I'm sure you did everything you could in order to protect her" She whispered. "Also...I'm sure she wouldn't want you to feel what you are feeling now" She would then sit on the side of the bed and once more un-do Asuka's kimono slipping it down just enough for her to see the wound. "This isn't good she's lost a lot of blood..." She mumbled to herself. She would then pick up the cloth which laid idly on the table and ran the soft material along her back cleaning the blood away. Afterward she would then wrap the wound in the bandages.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Hansou looked glumly away as Shizuka undid Asuka's kimono... "did I really DO anything?.." he asked sadly... "it seems that SHE was the one protecting ME... using her own body as a shield to protect someone she didn't even know... it doesn't even really seem worth it if you ask me... she has already had my life in her hands and handed it back to me twice... and she's the one lying there with a wound like this... he stopped for a moment and looked back at Asuka... "she's given me more then I had ever gotten before from anyone... and for that... I would give everything... all I had to save her..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Shizuka shook her head lightly as she carefully turned Asuka unto her back so she was in a more comfortable potion. " I see..." She whispered with a tiny smile upon her face. "That's just like her...Always putting others above herself..." She sighed lightly while allowing a hand to softly run through her hair. "I suppose...she feels the need too. Ever since, the incident years ago"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:50 pm

"incident?.." Hansou asked worridley... "did something happen to her?.." he asked...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:56 pm

Shizuka froze when she heard his confused tone. She could not believe that he did not know, just about everyone did. "You mean you don't know?" She asked now looking at him. She was quiet for a moment before turning back to Asuka who appeared to be sleeping soundly. "Years ago this estate was home to the Hikari family. The estate housed the family for many generations until one evening the entire family was murdered. All but one...the young daughter- Asuka. The last surviving member of her family"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Hansou was shocked for a moment... "she doesn't... have a family?.. wait... but when I asked about her parents she said..." and he stopped for a moment and realized what he had done... "oohh... I did a horrible thing to her..." he said sulking even more then before...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Hearing the sadness in his voice Shizuka turned away from Asuka and was now facing Hansou. "You did something?" She questioned with a confused expression. "I'm sure whatever it was, wasn't intentional"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:27 pm

"intentional or not I probably caused her emotional strain... if only I could apologize to her..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:31 pm

"Do you really mean that?" Shizuka questioned. "If so here's your chance" She announced gesturing to Asuka who had now begun to stir lightly from her deep sleep. Seconds later her eyes fluttered open signaling she was now awake. "..." Without a word she attempted to pick herself up from her spot on the ground but fell back when a harsh pain shot across her back.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:07 pm

"asuka!!!" Hansou said moving closer to her... "don't try to move..." he looked down her small body in pain and it made his regret worse... "Asuka..." he said sorrowfully... Asuka... I am so sorry..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:16 pm

"Shizuka...Hansou I-" She stopped mid-sentence when she felt another rush of pain hit her back. She closed her eyes tightly and clung into the sheets of the bed in an attempt to stop herself from screaming out. The pain felt so bad but she didn't want to give in to it. In and out she gasped heavily trying to contain herself but it was no good- A loud shriek suddenly erupted from her throat and echoed throughout the room. She began to move around violently while still screaming loudly thus causing concern. "Ha-Hansou hold her down" Shizuka warned. "If she moves around too much she'll re-open that wound"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Hansou quickly grabbed hold of her shoulders and tried to keep her steady... "w-why is she moving like this?.." Hansou asked struggling to keep her still...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Shizuka opened her mouth to respond but was suddenly caught off guard by a series of loud knocks coming from the door. "Keep her still" She repeated before running towards the door. She opened it up only to find two boys standing in the doorway. One was tall with now messy black hair, his dark eyes were narrowed while his face was hard, the other was just as tall and possessed messy sand-blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

"Where is she Shizuka?" The first one asked.
"We heard screaming from all the way on the other side" The other said.
"You two can't come in here, not right now" She told them.
The raven haired male peered over Shizuka's shoulder only to see Hansou trying to hold down Asuka who was still screaming in agony. "Please make it stop please" She screamed. He tried to bore his way past Shizuka but she pushed him back into the hallway. "You can't." She would say firmly. "I'm sorry Ren, but your presence would complicate things"

"Shizuka..." He whispered. "But you know how I-" But she cut him off.
"I know. But please we've got it under control. When she calms down I'll let you see her, until then please wait outside with Mori" And with that she shut the door lightly.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:44 pm

"asuka... please calm down..." Hansou said fearfully... but she still struggled... "I'm so sorry that I did this to you... you have to relax to get better... please Asuka... I don't want to see you in this pain... please..." as Asuka screamed and moved Hansou's mind began to fog... and when it stopped he found himself hugging her tightly... "please... just relax..." he begged with a soft lulling voice...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:59 pm

A pair of arms suddenly enveloped Asuka into a close embrace which caught her off guard. Even in the embrace she continued thrash around but soon she began to slow down until she lay still the owner's arms. She remained still for quite sometime until she heard a familiar voice trying to soothe her. She tilted her head to see someone above her but she could not make them out. "Who...-" Suddenly a light gasp slipped through her lips. "Brother..." She whispered with tears now at the edge of her eyes. "It's you, it's really you" She cried lightly.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Hansou snapped out of his little trance when he heard Asuka mumbling slightly... "he slowly pulled away from her and listened to her... "brother?.." Hansou asked hearing something she had said... she was quiet now atleast... maybe now she could heal properly...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:53 pm

"You came back" She whispered lightly with a small smile, but it soon faded when she saw him slowly begin to withdraw from her. "Are you leaving me again?" She questioned softly. Her eyes were barely open and face held a daze-like expression.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:07 pm

As she mumbled her soft words Hansou started to worry once again... "Asuka?.. what's wrong Asuka?.. it's alright now... rest..." he pleaded waiting for Shizuka to return...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Her smile returned for a brief moment before she nestled herself in his arms. "I will..." She whispered before her eyes fell shut. Seconds later Shizuka returned to see Asuka was now calm and resting in Hansou's arms. "Oh you managed to calm her down? That's good." She replied with a sigh of relief.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:16 pm

"Uhhhmm..." he said confused... "yea... well hopefully she will be alright now... she WILL be alright... won't she?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:17 pm

She nodded in response. "She will. " She replied. "She's just very exhausted." She looked at Asuka for a second more before looking to Hansou "You must be tired yourself. You should rest"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:26 pm

"I was actually supposed to leave already... but... after everything that happened I can't just up and leave now... so I suppose I should stay..." he said moving Asuka's head alittle... he then reached under her legs and picked her up holding her in his arms... "is there a room I should put her in?.." he asked looking around at the wreckage... "I don't think this one is appropriate for a girl in her condition..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Shizuka nodded. "Yes follow me" She beckoned him forward and opened the door. As if on cue the two males who were at the door earlier re-appeared at the doorway once it was open. "How is she?" The blonde asked worriedly only to be shushed by Shizuka "She's just fallen to sleep" She hissed causing him to cringe. "Sorry" Shizuka nodded in haste before beckoning Hansou once more "Come this way"

"Who do you suppose that was Ren?" The blonde asked.
The dark haired boy didn't answer instead he watched Hansou as he followed after Shizuka with Asuka held tightly in possession. This angered him very much.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum