FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 14 Empty Re: Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:39 pm

"oohhh... well if you need anything, just ask alright?.." Hansou said getting ready to leave... "I'll leave the food here incase you get hungry..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 14 Empty Re: Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

Post by Ayame Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 pm

From her spot on the ground Asuka stared up at Hansou with a curious expression. "Where you going Hansou?" She asked.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:24 pm

"well I should finish cleaning, the garden needs tending, and I want to get an early start on dinner..." Hansou said excitedly, ready to earn his keep...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:34 pm

She nodded in response before slowly stumbling unto her feet. While trying to sort out her thoughts Asuka allowed her eyes to wander around her now quiet room. What happened last night? She thought to herself now with her palm on her head again. "I wish I knew." She said a loud now.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:38 pm

"last night?.." Hansou asked thinking back... "well you fell asleep... and I waited until morning and left to make breakfast... I didn't want to wake you..." he said scratching his head... "why... is something wrong?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:58 pm

"That's it?" She questioned. Asuka was silent for a moment before nodding and then turning to Hansou she she could speak. "Oh it's nothing. Erm come on I'll help you with your work today"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:15 pm

"help me?.." Hansou asked suprised... he wanted to say no, but he knew it wouldn't go over well with her... she was very strong-minded... "well sure... I suppose it'll be easier and more fun with someone to keep me company..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:23 pm

She nodded in response before turning towards the door "I thought you'd say that." She'd say softly before opening the door lightly and now walking down the hall. Asuka continued in silence on her way to the front door but stopped when she heard voices coming from the living room area, she peeked her head in the room only to find Shizuka perched in one of the many chairs reading to herself while Mori lounged around with a bored expression his face. Someone's missing she thought with a small frown before looking down. " Oh miss I didn't even hear when you came in how are you?" Shizuka asked.

Hearing her voice Asuka looked up replacing her frown with a smile "I'm alright. Just on my way out with Hansou" She explained.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Hansou had made his way to get the supplies he needed... he couldn't seem to stop smiling... it was really great to be here... maybe today he would have a normal day instead of being thrown into some conflict... but then again... he had always had a way of getting into those situations...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Shizuka lowered her book and blinked with a confused look. "Hansou?" She asked. Asuka nodded in response "That's right. I'll be outside if you need me." She'd say with a smile before running off. "Oh miss wait a minute-" Shizuka called but she was already gone causing her to sigh. Hearing Shizuka's sigh Mori looked up "What is it?" He questioned. "Ren never come back last night..." She whispered. "And apparently she doesn''t know. Don't know you what that'll do to her"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Hansou grabbed all the gardening tools and met Asuka outside... "it's perfect weather for alittle hard labor isn't it?.." he asked her throwing a bag of soil on the ground... "it's never this nice in the city... such a clear blue sky, and a calm wind..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:31 pm

To escape the sun's bright rays which were currently beating down on her fragile form Asuka hurried under a tall tree so she may receive temporary sanctuary. With her back now pressed against the tree Asuka listened to Hansou as he spoke nodding her head every now and again to show him that she was still listening. "Oh I see." She'd say a loud. "It's been so long since I've left, I don't know what it's like" She admitted.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Hansou watched her underneath the tree's shade... "so... are you going to be alright under there?.." he said laughing alittle...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Hearing his comical tone She could not help but smile. "Of course" Asuka replied lightly. "It's nice and cool under here" She replied before sighing contently and closing her eyes "The perfect spot to protect one's self from the sun. And besides-" She would say now opening one eye "I can take care of anything if something were to happen that is. So no need to worry about me"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:13 pm

"of course Ouja-sama..." Hansou said chuckling alittle... "I trust in your abilities..." he then turned to the garden... "so... I'll get started then..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Seeing Hansou now walk into the garden Asuka now climbed unto her feet slowly and walked over as well. "Do you want some help Hansou?" She asked. "If you do I don't mind lending you a hand with some of this work?"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Hansou took a look up and held a hand over his eyes... "it's really bright and hot out... are you sure you'll be alright like this?.." he asked knowing about her condition...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Hearing the concern in his voice caused her to give him a half smile. "Don't be silly Hansou" She replied with a tiny laugh. "I'll be fine." She then knelt down beside him "So what should we do first?" Asuka asked. She knew why he was concerned, she wasn't feeling good this morning and to be honest she still wasn't feeling on top of the world. But she decided that she wasn't going to let that or anything else for that matter get in her way. Asuka wanted to live her life normally, that's all she wanted.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Hansou put on a smile at her resilience... "well... pulling weeds I suppose... then we'll put some new soil down and then water them... I've got to do alittle triming too..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:17 pm

She nodded in response before rolling up sleeves and beginning the first task. As she proceeded to pull the weeds from the ground Asuka couldn't help but smile to herself. "It's been so long..." She said to herself out loud. "It's been so long since I've been out here like this. Working in the garden."
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Hansou raised an eyebrow while kneeling beside her starting to pull weeds aswell... "what's stopped you?.. you've been here the entire time, so if you've wanted to work out here then why didn't you just do it?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Her movements halted when she heard his question, frozen in that one position. "Well-" She began softly her voice was low now and a bit shaky. "I chose not to..." She managed to get out after a few moments of silence. "I didn't want to break down. From the memories of my past when they re-surfaced." In that instant a small smile graced her features causing her face to light up a bit. "Too bad...it's happening now" She whispered again as two tears fell from her eyes.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Hansou was shocked seeing her sad suddenly... "Asuka?.. I... I'm sorry... I never meant to make you..." but he couldn't finish what he was saying...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Hearing Hansou's tone change Asuka turned to him and smiled lightly before brushing her hand across her face a couple of times in order to keep the tears away. "Please don't apologize" She whispered with the same smile still painted on her face. "I'm not going to let myself falter this time." With a heavy sigh she looked up at the sky. Her face now holding a far away expression "Besides they wouldn't want me to be sad."
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Hansou was trying his best to say something, anything to comfort her... but the words never came... he could only sigh along with her... so he continued to work... trying not to make the situation any more troubling on Asuka then it already was...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum