FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 15 Empty Re: Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

Post by Ayame Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:22 pm

The sound of shuffling brought Asuka out of her trance and back to reality. Slowly her gaze fell from the sky and back down. She turned in Hansou's direction when she hadn't heard him speak, there she saw him back on the job and working hard. Seeing this allowed her the chance to smile once more "Hansou..." She whispered softly this time without shedding a single tear. With a light sigh Asuka began to get back work as well, there was still a lot to get done.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon// - Page 15 Empty Re: Hiru no Tsuki //Daytime Moon//

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:50 pm

Hansou worked... but his thoughts kept going back to Asuka... 'I suppose I never realised how sad she really is... I've got to do everything I can to see to her happiness...'
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:16 pm

As she worked Asuka's eyes would flicker over to Hansou every few seconds. Seeing the expression currently on her face caused a mixed expression of both guilt and worry to come upon her own. 'I hope I didn't upset him' She thought with a frown. Now finished with her portion she dusted off her hands and then rose to her feet slowly.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:43 pm

"well..." Hansou said wiping off some sweat fom his forehead... "that was easy enough eh Asuka???" he said smiling and getting up... "I really have to thank you for coming out with me... I don't ussually work with other people..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:01 pm

"It was no problem Hansou." Asuka replied while stretching lightly, her legs had grown tired from staying in that one position for so long and her arms were also tired. "Well what's next for us to do?" She asked.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Hansou turned back to the house... "well maybe we could do some work cleaning inside... there were rooms that I didn't get to before... of course I don't even know if I can find them again..." he said with a laugh... "and that way we can get you out of the sun for awhile..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Hearing Hansou say that the two of them would be working inside was music to Asuka's ears, it was really hot outside and the heat wasn't doing her headache any justice. But even so she still didn't show her discomfort instead she nodded. "Okay then" She replied while smiling.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Hansou guided her inside and took a look around the large hallways and thought for a moment... "alright... ummm... I honestly don't know which way to go..." he said dumb founded about the many rooms of the mansion... "I was only able to figure out about 3/4 of this place so far... the rest is still a mystery to me..." he said bashfully...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Asuka pondered for a moment to herself trying to think of a solution to that little problem. "Well do to be honest we don't have to clean to whole house Hansou" She told him. "Just this floor is fine..."
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:14 pm

"but... why?.." Hansou asked pondering her answer... "cleaning the house isn't something that can be just 'half done...' it's something that I should complete fully if I'm to stay here..." he said with a confident look in his eye...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:26 pm

She remained silent for quiet sometime before speaking "Yes. Only the bottom floor will be cleaned." Asuka declared lowly. "The second floor doesn't need to be touched." She whispered. "You can start in any room down here you wish to. I'll start in my own" She would say before slowly walking off.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:31 pm

"oh..." Hansou said obediently... "of course... I'm sorry ouja-sama..." he didn't want to press into the idea... it obviously upset Asuka...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Hearing Hansou she stopped and shook her head lightly realizing that once again she let her emotions get the better of her. "It's alright Hansou really." Asuka turned to face him and smiled lightly "I just don't want to put so much work on your shoulders."
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Hansou smiled at her as she said that... "thank you for your concern ouja-sama..." he said getting the supplies together... "I'll work hard to repay your comapssion..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:17 pm

She shook her head lightly in dismissal before turning around once more. "Really Hansou that isn't necessary. On the other hand I will do something to repay your kindness"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:03 pm

"Repay me???" Hansou asked listening to her... "no... Ouja-sama... I've done nothing comapred to your passionate care for me during my time here... it's much more then I deserve surely..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:07 pm

She sighed softly but none the less laughed lightly due to his words. "Oh Hansou I am greatful to your for many reasons. I promise that I'll somehow pay you back. For now I'm just glad your still here with me. To be honest I thought you would have left by now..."
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:09 pm

"left?.." Hansou said chuckling... "I can guarantee that there is no other place that I'd rather be then right here with you... and aslong as my services are acceptable to you... I will never leave..." he bowed slightly...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:19 pm

She nodded in response before once more turning in the direction that she was to go in. "Well then we should probably get started. The bottom floor isn't much but still, it'll take some time."
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:21 pm

"well then that's just more time to spend with you then... right ouja-sama!!!" Hansou said gleefully running up next to her...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:35 pm

She turned to Hansou and smiled softly. "Yes I suppose that is right" Asuka replied. She then allowed her eyes to wander to wide hallway for a moment so she could plan this out. "So where do you think we should start?" She would ask now looking at him again.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:47 pm

"well..." Hansou said surveying the floor..."it would be best to begin in the lounge... it has the largest windows..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Asuka's eyes surveyed the lounge only to come to the conclusion that Hansou was indeed right about this. Also the floor could due with being swept and wiped down. Why was it that she never noticed these little things before? She assumed it was because she was so wrapped in her thoughts that it completely slipped her mind. "Well then...The lounge it is."
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Hansou slipped into the lounge and looked around... it was a beautiful room... and the scene outside the window was wonderful... but he shouldn't be taking in the sights... so he got out the cleaning supplies... "alright... what would like to do Ouja-sama???"
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Hearing Hansou ask her a question Asuka turned in his direction and blinked. "Me?" She questioned. Asuka grew silent for a moment before responding with a shake of the head "I"m not sure. What would you like to do?" She asked instead.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum