FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Final Fantasy XIII Versus EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Final Fantasy XIII Versus EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Final Fantasy XIII Versus EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Final Fantasy XIII Versus EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Final Fantasy XIII Versus EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Final Fantasy XIII Versus EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Final Fantasy XIII Versus EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Final Fantasy XIII Versus EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Final Fantasy XIII Versus EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Final Fantasy XIII Versus

4 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy XIII Versus Empty Final Fantasy XIII Versus

Post by Erel Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Okay, okay, so the magic of Fabula Nova Crystallis' magic is still upon us. I'll be honest, I'll be glued on this game for a while, but is anyone thinking about Versus like I am?

I know we had a topic about a rate M Final Fantasy... this one seems to carry a darker and more bloody theme for a Final Fantasy. However this game is shrouded in mystery. No new on gameplay... release date... or whatsoever.

Anyone got any news or anything to say bout this game, feel free on posting!

Final Fantasy XIII Versus Logo3
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII Versus Empty Re: Final Fantasy XIII Versus

Post by Tainted Dreamz Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:15 am

Final Fantasy Versus XIII takes place in a dark, gloomy unknown city ruled by a young prince named Noctis. He is fighting to defend the last remaining Crystal, the mythos that binds the Fabula Nova Crystallis compiliation.

Noctis owns a kingdom which is in the middle of a cold war with an opposing side. He has been seen battling troops which are presumably from his enemies fighting for the last remaining crystal, using multiple weapons ranging from lances to swords and even a machine gun to fight off the attacking hordes.

Later he is seen speaking with a girl named Stella, who is a part of an opposing nation also presumably after the crystal. The story is said to be much like Romeo and Juliet in that two people both members of opposing families fall in love. Noctis appears very shy around Stella but is not an "emo boy", as Tetsuya Nomura put it. He is also friends with a group of people showing classic Final Fantasy traits; a man with a gun, a man who will attack with his fists and an intellectual looking man.

Aside from his friends and enemies attacking him at the gates, another mysterious man is seen attempting to also steal the crystal. He has only been shown briefly, but wears a distinct white cloak and wields powerful magic. His allegiance is unknown at this time.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII has no solid release date, but development is well underway and gameplay has been shown briefly in scans which are sadly not of the best quality. The battle system is being designed by the Kingdom Hearts / Advent Children team, so it is fair to expect something a long the lines of the style of fighting seen in their previous projects. The city shown in the trailers so far has been modelled after real life areas in Japan and will contain elements of today’s world including issues like Global Warming. The story itself is heavily inspired by the works Shakespeare as quoted in multiple trailers: "Nothing is either good or bad but thinking makes it so" is a famous line from Shakespeare's Hamlet. This line is basically the notion that good and bad is a perspective of an individual. It is likely the game will deal with this outlook on things.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is PlayStation 3 exclusive

Also, take a look here to read more on it:
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Versus_XIII
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:05 pm

I went down to GameStop and Square is keeping them WELL in the dark, they don't even have any Trailer vids at the moment.

Also, I read an interview with Producer Yoshinori Kitase in my GameInformer magazine describing the relationship of the games in the Fabula Nova Crystalis project.

Joe Juba: Can you clarify the relationship between the stories of the titles in the Fabula Nova Crystalis project? Do they just share common themes, or are there more direct ties between them?

YK: While the characters and worlds of each game are completely unrelated, there is a single Crystal Mythology that exists as a backbone to all three. Fragments of this mythology appear in each title. In Final Fantasy XIII, there is a mention of the deities' names.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:52 am

They have quite a lot of trailers on other sites. I posted some in the old forums for everyone to see Smile

I'll see if I can get them again.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:35 am

I remember those.

Thanks for the infos.

Something about this game... it's so damn close to our world that its crazy. Noctis seems like a badass too.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 am

ya i was actually more excited for this game than ff13
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Same here, although XIII looks more like the traditional FF, at least from the view I've got. Versus looks like a badass mix between FF and Mobsters. lol
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down