FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Maid vs Host - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Maid vs Host - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Maid vs Host - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Maid vs Host - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Maid vs Host - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Maid vs Host - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Maid vs Host - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Maid vs Host - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Maid vs Host - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maid vs Host

4 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Maid vs Host - Page 19 Empty Re: Maid vs Host

Post by +AmA+ Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm

hiko sat with his fingers tapping against the glass "you drive me nuts" he mumbled under his breath that look in his eyes returning and a sly smirk pulled across his face. he took a deep breath and ruffled his hair "how do you feel about me sayuri-chan?" he asked
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:02 pm

a loud man blared through the run down apartment room stating what time it was and the daily forecast, kitana reached out and smacked the alarm off and jumped out of bed. grabbing her uniform and running off to work, she had just burst through her door when she slammed into a hard surface.
"I'm sorry sir my fault," she said as she noticed she had knocked over a tall red headed man with the most captivating gold eyes she had ever seen.
"perfectly fine, hurry on to work." he said getting up to brush himself off.
kitana continued on until she was at the restaurant
"sorry im late," she rushed to begin her duties.

luke was almost to the host restaurant but he was far from the host state of mind his attention still on the beautiful woman he had bumped into earlier.
"who was she?" he thought walking lightly into the wonderfully decorated eatery.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:21 pm

(lol im not too sure where we even were on this thread...I'll just make it up)
Ryo looked up from his work and noticed Luke was late and that Hiko had
yet to show up. "Good you're here. Hiko's running late so you'll have to take some of his tables. I think you have the third section today." He said point blankly since the manager was already on his case.

Sayuri nearly choaked on her food and looked up at him through her bangs. She didn't understand exactly why she couldn't say it, but every time she thought of telling him how much she liked him she clammed up. She felt the nervous blush coming to her cheeks and had a hard time keeping eye contact with that heart stopping look on his face. "Um, well you know I-that I of course-I" She began then jjumped when her phone began ringing in her pocket. "Sorry, it's work.." She said, when she recognized the ring tone. She got up from the table and flicked open the phone, instantly hearing her manager yelling.
"WHERE ARE YOU?!" She blinked and instantly looked for a clock. It was 10:30, meaning she was a good 3 hours late. "I NEEDED YO UTO WORK THE SUNDAY SHIFT SAI-CHAN! HOW COULD YOU LET ME DOWN LIKE THIS?!"
"Oh I just-I was on my way and got caught in traffic-um I'll be there soon."
"HURRY!"
The phone clicked off and Sayuri looked up at Hiko with a small blush. "That was-work. Seems I'm needed over there..."

"Ah! There you are!" The manager sighed when she saw one of her maids come in and fluttered her hands towards some of the tables. "Just start wherever!! It's only 10 and we're already packed!"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:34 pm

"yes maam" kitty bowed slightly then went to her tables, "im sorry for the wait may i get you two gentlemen a drink before ordering?" she asked awaiting their answers as they gawked.

luke nodded starting over to a table of finely dressed women, "hello ladies what will be my pleasure to get you today?" he asked flashing a bright heartwarming smile.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19