FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Maid vs Host - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Maid vs Host - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Maid vs Host - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Maid vs Host - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Maid vs Host - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Maid vs Host - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Maid vs Host - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Maid vs Host - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Maid vs Host - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maid vs Host

4 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Maid vs Host - Page 11 Empty Re: Maid vs Host

Post by Aka Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:02 pm

" i did.... um... well... did you like it?" Hiru asked as he wasnt paying attention and let his hand slip till he burned it on the stove, " FLYING MONKYS "

Hiru danced about the kitchen in pain, " ah... amn.... that hurts.... " he moaned.

" ice... please... get me some ice.. " he begged in pain at the minor burn.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:01 pm

she hurried and grabbed some ice putting it against his hand wrapping a towel around his hand making him sit down as she sat next to him looking over his hand and running ice on it

sighing she looked up at him "what am i to do with you?" she said shaking her head but had a small smile and rosey red cheeks from his question. honestly she was too embarrased to answer something like that... what could she say 'yes yes dear god yes give me another kiss please i want you to hold me tight forever' ??!?!? the thought only made her turn a dark shade of red

"i guess i dont kno." she said with a shrug "i have nothing to compair it to" she admitted shyly looking over his hand
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 pm

Sayuri blinked as they had walked off, a blush still coloring her cheeks from Hiko’s kiss. ‘I guess I couldn’t say much…’ She thought as she walked into the café but she felt her stomach clench when she remembered Kim’s glare. ‘Well she was friendly…’ She thought sarcastically as she ran a rag over one of the tables nearest her. What had she done to the girl? I mean she was definitely prettier than Sayuri felt and was such close friends with Hiko-san. Why would she have any reason to get so angry with her? And why did Sayuri feel so strangely about how clingy she was with Hiko. They were just childhood friends-Anyways Hiko said he’d loved her not Kim-wait why did love come to mind? She was so lost in her tangled thoughts she hardly noticed time passing as she worked.

“Sayuri-chan you seem off today.” A customer finally said and she blinked out of her daze. “Sorry, I’m kind of off in my own little world today.” She laughed but her smile was nervous. “What were you saying about puppies?” She said and her customer blinked. “ummm, I have no idea what your talking about.” He said, raising an eyebrow at her. “Oops, sorry…” She laughed nervously and he smiled slightly before placing her tip on the table and left. She sighed and wilted in her seat, her head falling into her folded arms on the table.

~~~
Ryo's smile faltered at Marii's reaction and he blushed. He hadn't expected Marii to be like this, then again he didn't know what to expect with Marii. It was...cute. Yura peeked out from Marii's arms and smiled brightly.
"Aw Ryo-nii is jealous?" she giggled and Ryo smiled. "Well can you blame me? My favorite girls left me for one another." he said and Yura laughed. "Ryo-nii don't be silly. Marii-née still likes Ryo-nii, just not as much as she likes me." She said and squirmed into Marii's lap. Being only 5 she fit snuggly there and looked up at Marii. "Let's play another game Marii onee-san!" she laughed and Ryo sighed. Yura was annoyingly energetic but he knew shed be out like a light in a couple moments. 
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 am

hikos day was filled with customers getting pissed. everytime he charmed a young lady slightly kim would through a fit making him go over to see what was the matter. all the girls seemed to understand when he said he was busy and he was sorry and they hugged him and said they would return another day. he sighed and looked at the clock, lunch time! he looked towards kim, she was chatting with a customer. he slipped out and ran over to the maid cafe

hiko walked into the cafe walking over and sitting next to sayuri who had her head down. he leaned in close to her ear "i love you" he said with a devious smile at his sneakiness
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:59 am

Sayuri jumped when she heard someone whisper "I love you" by her ear and sat up almost falling out of the chair. She took hold of Hiko's arm to steady herself and blinked a couple times at him in shock. "Sorry, I-I'm just a bit out of it today." She said with a blush and eased her hand off his arm. She paused for a couple seconds realizing something, someone was missing. "Where's Kim?" She asked but before he could answer she added. "Too bad, I guess she got busy, ne?" She said and smiled softly at Hiko. She wouldn't show him how relieved she was not to have Kim glaring at her. She didn't want any problems with her or Akihiko....
"So your full name is Akihiko?" Sayuri smiled. "Bright Prince, ne?" She stiffled a laugh. The name fit, almost as much as the idea of a puppy.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:20 pm

hiko blushed at that and shrugged rubbing the back of his head chuckling "it was a stupid name, i think my mother lost her mind when she used it" he joked and took her by the hand pulling her up from the chair "lets go get soemthing to eat hm? yummy hamburgers or something" he said with a wink before pulling her out the door and down the street "other then being dazed how has your day been?" he asked her his hand moved to intertwin with hers
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:14 pm

She took his hand gratefully and smiled. "I think it went well for a tuesday. I slept so well I actually got to work on time." She said and looked up at him. "What about you, has it been a good day?" It had to have been. He had his best friend here and he didn't seem as pale as he did yesterday.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:48 am

hiko thought for a moment "well i got to see you didnt i?" he smiled pulling her closer to himas they walked into a place to eat and they got their food and sat down

he smiled as he got to sit down "ahhh first time ive sat down all day" he said and suddnely he looked really tired. kim had kept him running around all day

"sayuri-chan... kim is going to be staying with me while shes here... if you dont want that just tell me and ill tell her to stay somewhere else ok?" he said and pulled her hand to his lips kissing it "i would never want to make you mad"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Marii smiled giving Yura a good hug, “ yeah Ryo, Marii still likes you. “ she said in good humor wishing she could tell him… how much she liked him.

Pretending to think really hard Marii hummed and wiggled as if trying realy hard to think, “ I cant think of Any thing… “ she moaned finally letting her head fall in mock defeat as she tried ot hide her smile.

“ RYO WHAT WILL WE DO!” she cried out half laughing as she got up pulling Yura into her arms and started to spin about as fast and as safe as she could.

“ ahahah im going to go crazy if I cant think of anything!” she cried out laughing as she ran out of breath and her and Yura landed on the ground with a soft thud as Marii keep laughing and fighting for breath .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hiru didn’t think that her answer was a rejection.. If anything her addition was far from a rejection and more of a go ahead.

Hiru took a deep breath and steeled himself before taking the side of her face in one hand and moving it so that she would be facing him, “ well let me give you something to compare it with.”

Hiru then leaned in and kissed Chi lightly breathing in her light sweet sent before sitting back and taking in her reaction.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:19 pm

"h-hiru...-sama' chi mumbled her face was a bright red. she was half shocked and half dazed. his lips where so warm, and lovely... suddenly that tingle from her lips enveloped her entire body and she blinked looking up at hiru unable to think of something to say to him. she knew her face was bright red and she couldnt tell if it was teasing or if he was for real about this "i..i liked that" she said with a blush looking down. his eyes where so penetrating it made her feel like her face had caught on fire
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:51 pm

When Chi admitted to liking his kiss Hiru felt like he owned the world and this had him pull her into his arms resting his chin on her head as he held her close, “ then leave your lover and give me a chance.” he said hoping Chi was one of those girl that liked an assertive guy.

He was winging this completely, this was the first time his scripted asshole dialogue wouldn’t help him out.

“ please Chi… I think I might like you more then just a little.” Hiru whispered almost afraid to mouth the words.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:54 pm

"hiru-sama... eh.." her words where soft as his embrace and then she twitched blinking a little pulling back to look at him "lover?" she asked looking suprised "i have a lover? who?" she was genuinly curious about this, did he think this entire time she had been dating someone?
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:09 pm

“ what do you mean ‘do you’ have a lover…I saw you with him out side the café’ the other day… “ Hiru said puzzled loosening his grip on Chi.

“ I mean.. arnt you … seeing some one?” he asked quietly.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:12 pm

"who was i... usagi-san?" she question and a smile pulled across her face as she tried to stiffle a giggle "hiru-kun... hes just a customer, and his family has always put their booth in the first slot on every shrine holiday. hes just an old friend" she said looking up at him "no. ive never dated before in my life. always been to busy or i wasnt alloud..." she admitted and looked up at hiru "is this bad?" she asked her face still pink
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Hiru took a moment to let it all sink in...

it was bad that he was wrong... but it was simply amazing that Chi... was... not only single... but

"hey ... was..t hat your first kiss... by any chance " he asked still in a daze.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:28 pm

chi blushed and looked away "i told you i had nothing to campiar it to what did you think i ment by that?" she said in a soft but slightly defensive tone.

'crap! why did you have to open your big mouth and spill out too much information again...' she thought biting her lip. they still tingled a little
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Hiru Laughed out loud suddenly pulling Chi into yet another hug.

Chi was his, all his, first kiss, first boy friend, first... he would have everything... and give everything he could in returen.

" smiling he looked down at her and sighed happily, " then will you panda girl Chi be my girl friend?" he asked lightly as he injoyed her blush.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:55 pm

chi blinked in suprise when he laughed and then was shocked again by the request "um... kay?" she said and started to laugh a little herself

"ah... what day is it even" she said and looked at the calender squinting from hiru's lap to look at it hanging on the wall

"its... WEDNESDAY!!!" she said and her head slumped to his shoulder "i only get like 2 weeks off a year... and i get sad when they are over" she huffed "or even close to being over... half the week has already slipped by... can you believe that?" she said through his shirt and shoulder
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:03 pm

he smiled, " silly girl, you are so cute you know that... "

she remeinded him of his mother so much at times... but then again she was the child hood friend he never got to know and now... she was the woman who was fast steeling his heart.

" it will all be okay panda girl, you ask and i can get you anything and everything. "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:07 pm

she looked up at him "but im happy right now. i dont need anything. now comeon' we need to go finish up hanging the lanterns today inside the shrine" she said standing and offering a hand to help him up

"well... i guess i should get dressed in something over then pajama's first" she said suddenly feeling very self concious of how she looked.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:29 pm

chuckling Hiru noded and got up, " you go do that and ill put on some work cloths. " hiru said a larg smile on his face.

when she left Hiru turned to boots and winked," thats right boots.. i got the girl."

his face bright he went to his room quickly to change, and hurry so help Chi out.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:53 pm

chi ran to her room looking around her closet. she searched around and found a pair of shorts and a tank top. with the work they would be doing today it would be sufficiant clothing. she pulled it on and blinked at herself int he mirror. her hair was still curled all over the place. she put in the little pink panda clips from when they first met and blushed a little at herself. she had a boyfriend. not only that but he was staying with her... how in the world did this happen?

she walked out and stretched looking at hiru "ready?" she said going under the sink and grabbing a bucket and a few cloths with a bunch of cleaning supplies

int he shring she had filled the bucket with special flood polish and while he dusted all the statues she ran back and forth with her hands on the rag washing the floor. standing up and cracking her back she looked at her work. the shrine floor was shinning. she smiled and looked around at the paper walls and doors and smiled. she picked up teh watering can and started to water all the ecotic plants and bamboo shoots all over the place. when she was finished she walked back to the house grabbing the lanterns while hiru grabbed the ladder.

they started hanging them as he handed her them and she put the candle in and hung iit she smiled. everything was so lovely. she loved the shrine when it was all decorated.

when they finished she smiled looking around the place. "wow.. we did good" she said and looked towards the window. it was dark outside. lord only knows the hour.

she slumped to the floor with a sigh "waaah. so tired" she grumbled placing her hands on her stomach and looking at the pretty dragon paintings on the cieling done generations ago.

"i forgot to light the lamps outside..." she grumbled putting her arm over her eyes in defeat
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:51 pm

(sorry I've been in the car all day!)
Sayuri saw how tired Hiko was and her smiled faltered. Though she didn't exactly like the idea of Kim staying with him, she didn't have the heart to make him send out his best friend. "I can't ask you to boot out Kim." She said and pulled her hand from his and used it to touch his cheek lightly. "I'm not mad with you Hiko, I trust you." She said in complete honesty. Who she didn't trust was Kim. 'No, they're friends rememember...Hiko wouldn't...' She thought then pushed the morbid thought away. "You and Kim are close. How long have you guys known each other?" She asked. She took this as a chance to find out more about him.
~~~
Ryo laughed as a dizzy Yura sat up and blinked quickly. Ryo was looking at Marii who was laughing herself breathless. He felt himself blush and pushed himself over to her to help her up. He pulled her up into a sitting position and smiled. "What shuld we do about that?"
Yura finally cleared her head and looked up, her face falling when she saw how Ryo smiled at Marii. She frowned slightly bitting her lip in thought before putting on a happy little grin and sprung up between Marii and Ryo. "Ryo-nii!" She giggled less than an inch from his face and grabbed his hand, tugging it hard. "Let's play hide and seek!" She laughed and looked at Marii with a bright, pleading look. "Oh please please Marii-nee! PLEEEASE play!" She said and squuezed Ryo's hand. "Ryo can be it! Come on please!"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:10 pm

"well... i met her when i was 5.. but then i moved... and when i moved back me and her where in jr. high" he said with a shrug "when i was 5 she stole one of my teddy's... so i called her kimmy bear... and it just stuck." he put his hand over hers against his face loving the feel of her smooth hands

"mmm.. so soft" he said with a smile before jumping at the sound of loud banging. he turned to the window and looked to see kim was waving at him and had been banging on the window. she walked into the place and sat down next to hiko smiling at him

"trying to ditch me eh? not very nice aki darling" she said linking her arm in his tugging him out of sayuri's hand.

he sighed and then heard their order "kim want me to get you something?" he asked and she nodded "a coke please~! thanks baby-doll!" she said and he got up walked towards the counter leaving kim to look at sayuri. she stared her down then smiled and chuckled a little darkly "listen sweetie. i know you have a thing for aki... but i want to get one thing straight. your his play thing of today, but one day that boy is gunna open his eyes and see that he belongs with me. got it? we come from a specific type of people and we keep it that way. so youve had your fun, but akihiko is mine. and i intend to remind him of that by the end of this trip. get in my way and ill crush you." she said with all seriousness in her tone

hiko came back with the tray of food and drink sitting back down "eh... how are my two lovely ladies doing?" he asked feeling a little tension

"oh we where gossiping aki~! i was asking her how she get her hair so silky its absolutely gorgeous!" kim lied hanging on hikos arm and he smiled

"yeah sayuri is very beautiful kim." he said and kim pouted

"what about plain old kimmy bear?" she said and he chuckled "your beautiful too kimmy." he said and patted her head then took a bite of his food handing kim her drink.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Sayuri didn't know whether to continue to stare in stupid silence at Kim or chew the girl out infront of Hiko. 'What the hell was that?!' Was all that ran through her mind, 'Better, yet who the hell does she think she is?' She forced her shocked expression into a sort of tense smile. "Thanks, Kim." She said to the hair comment and took her own bite of food watching her carefully. She relaxed a little when Hiko made the comment about how he thought she was beautiful but it wasn't enough to make her very confident. How the heck was she going to handle this? "So Kim, how long do you think you'll be staying?" She asked trying out her falsetto look of curiousity. 'I'll have to talk to Hiko later...in the mean time, might as well keep things seemingly normal.' She thought, unconciously her smile dropping.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next