FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
This New world  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
This New world  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
This New world  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
This New world  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
This New world  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
This New world  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
This New world  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
This New world  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
This New world  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This New world

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This New world  - Page 2 Empty Re: This New world

Post by BLEH Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:46 am

(if you mean my character by 'the escapee' i actually escaped a week ago lol.... oh and Taintz check you're thread about a new sig ^^)

Conda was sat slowly and quietly fixing the gravestone.... then he felt a chill run down his spine... "huh... its not cold.... someone must be talking about me...." He face just showed a look of total exhaustion... "oh well.... i'll be gone tomorrow".... he went back to work
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:20 am

Ryu jumped off from the rooftop with no hesitation. The people there didn't even blink when he did that, well bird-like transformer isn't that rare after all. But, he took great pride in his animal side.

His transformation always started from his hand which become a pair of wing, then his leg grew shorter and talon appeared on the end, brown and white feather covered his chest, and the last one is his head. Sharp beak replace his mouth and his eyes sharpening, it's almost everything is within his view.

Then, in no time at all, the falcon flew. In this form, it's as if nothing can stop him. Ryu knew though, that there would be time when he'll need to land and change back to his human form. That's why he always make most of his time when he have wings.

Just then, Ryu saw a car passing by, going to the same direction as him. That's strange he thought. Civilian doesn't usually went this way... There's only the Southern Post and some rundown church at the end of the road.

He didn't know why, perhaps it was his animal instinct or his scout intuition, but he lunge downward and land softly on the roof of the car. If his thought were proven wrong, then the driver (who is a woman) won't suspect a thing, but if not...
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:44 am

Mai sleep curled up in bed all night before getting up and stretching a good five min before finally climbing out of bed.

She made her way to the kitchen quickly making food for two and setting the table with out a word before heading back to her room to change.

She always wore her best cloths for church her pristine white robes with silver lining and Obi. She thought Bohut would like to see dedication in some one like her….

She sighed taking a seat at the table once again she cleared her throat and called for Conda.

She was nervous about what would go on today… she just hoped her cat lie curiosity didn’t get her killed in the long run…
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 am

(O.o... just woke up... lol.... didn't get any sleep last night....)

Conda was holding the last piece of the broken grave... it had took all night but it was nearly done..... and carefullt putting the piece in place... he heard him name being called and walked back to Mai house.... opening the door he looked in... "Yeah?... you called?...."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:58 pm

“ food.” she said nonchalantly making a motion at his own bowl of rice and plait of fish.

It was her favorite breakfast and a habit of her’s to have every morning. “ come and eat the service will happen soon. “ she said relaxing into her chair and taking a bite of her own food.

“ hmmmmn… this is the best way to start a day, fish and rice… “ she hummed more to her self.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Conda at down at the table and examined the food... "i've never had food like this.... as far as i know... looked good" He started to slowly eat it....
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:59 am

[Oops, I'll have to change it in some way Smile say to a disturbance that happened last night or something.]

The road in front of Kyoko was like that of a country road, way out of the town where she had just left.

The night had turned from dark and gloomy to that of a red hazing dawn as she could see the southern post coming up clearly through the windscreen.

"Best check here first for some information on any casualties or any witnesses to the fight that went on last night" she murmured to herself as she pulled up close to the sourthern post.

As she pulled her car up in to a deserted spot where it looked okay to park she turned the ignition of and took the silver keys out lightly and placed them within her coat. Reaching behind her she used her left arm to pull her medical bag out in front of her as she got out of the car and shut the door with some force that echoed.

She could only look at the southern post and wonder who had to look after this place all day.

"Let's get this over and done with" she shrugged in her long coat and moved to the guard who was stood on the front gate.

"Hi, I'm Kyoko Harsaki, I was told of a disturbance last night that might have come through here and to check for any casualties or witnesses, do you know anything of this?"

The guard looked at her in concentration.

"Come through to the back, we have a colleague who saw the people heading towards the church on the outskirts" Kyoko nodded and followed the guard.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:42 am

She's a doctor... Nothing strange about that I guess. Ryu thought as he took off from the car. The doctor has parked near the Southern Post and all he need to do is to land on the roof top like nothing has happened.

There wasn't many guard up there, only a few, who look a little bit surprised when he change back to his human form, but were at ease when he show them the letter from the Priest. They took him to where the Captain is.

The leader of this post is a middle aged man, around late 30, with a huge build. He saluted when he saw Ryu coming. "We have been waiting. I believe you're the messenger from the Priest."

Ryu bowed a bit to show at least some respect, these soldier type never like to be ignored after all. "Yes, I have come with the letter from Your Excellency himself." He took out the sealed letter from his haori and gave it to the captain. "It's regarding the escapee."

The Captain open the letter immediately. He read it while nodding a few time. Just as Ryu wanted to excuse himself, the Captain look up. "The Priest certainly think highly of you." he said, his tone filled with somekind of... jealousy? "He has given you permission to use this post as you see fit to gather information about the escapee."

Ryu almost blurted out his surprised, but fortunately he managed to hold it in. "He... did?" he asked slowly. "I see then. May I ask where the escapee was last spotted?"

The Captain cleared his throat and call for one of the soldier. "I have been informed that there has been a Doctor that came to check up for the injured. Perhaps you can depart with her to ask the man who encounter our target."

Ryu nodded and followed the soldier who lead him to the same place where the Doctor went.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:50 am

(usually when i make an rp i kinda plan out the whole story in my head then adapt it depending on what people post.... with this one i'm making it up as i go along o.o)

Conda has the last bite of food from his breakfast... "thanks for the food Mai... it was really nice"

He went over to the window and looked out at the street.... he had a feeling something was wrong.... he couldn't see anyone walking down the street... "i got a bad feeling.... oh well.... we won't be here much longer"

Conda turned around and looked at Mai who was still eating "i can't go to church in this form.... as people will recognise me..... if there is somewhere in the church when i could be in dog form and not be seen... please take me there...." He said while tranforming into to a jack russell terrier.... (https://2img.net/h/i94.photobucket.com/albums/l86/KINGBLEH/jack-russell-terrier.jpg)

(i should have mentioned on the character making thread... if you just put a general animal (e.g. dog, cat) you can transform into any animal in that catagory (e.g. dog = jack russell terrier, doberman, huskey e.t.c) if you put a specific animal (e.g. silverback gorilla) you can only transform into that...)

Last edited by BLEH on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:11 am

http://www.freewebs.com/warriorcatfansonly/white%20cat%20green%20eyes.jpg

^ ^ Mai's animal form.
++++++++++++++++++

Mai smiled, “ sorry I don’t have cloths for you to wear.. But it just me..so yeah. “

She shrugged and tried toe relax seeing him , “ well you ready to head out to church… the northern church is really the southern temple of Bohut… its just called northern because it is in the northern part of town. “

Grabbing her small bag she sight and smoothed back her white hair and smiled, “ alright lets get going.”

Opening the door Mai walked back out and started down the road to the building him question… she had always loved going at the end of the weeks…. She found a calm resolve there to continue and this time it was to say good bye. “
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:32 am

Conda (in dog form) followed close behind her... keeping a eye out and listening for anything strange.... "I fixed that grave for you"...

BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:40 am

“ Ah… I know I heard you working all night… “ Mai said soberly.

She smiled lightly, “ and thank you. “

She picked up her pace seeing the church standing tall up on the low hill and made her way into the side door.

She never liked going in the main doors… she made her way put a narrow set of stairs and into a small balcony.” you will be safer here… ill be back.. I need to talk to the priest here. “

Changing into a cat she leapt down to the main floor not noticed by the few early arivles as she made her way into the hall behind the alter.

Transforming back she knocked on the door “ sir… can I come in and talk to you?” she called out knowing that he would know her voice.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:44 am

"sorry... i tried to be as quiet as possible...." Conda said as the church came into view... from then on he stayed quiet and just listened to his surroundings...

When they reached the balcony he nodded when she say to stay there and lay down... listening
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Mai smiled instinctively when she heard the chuckling form the other side so the door and simply opened the door.

The Priest was more like a father to Mai, he was the one that raised her after all, “ MAI!” the older man exclaimed happily “ I never miss seeing you… how are you this week child?” he asked putting his pen down as Mai closed the door and ran over to hug him happily.

Sobering up she sighed, “ well I had an interesting week papa” she said smiling at him.

“ and what would that be?” he asked feeling a little sad… he had a feeling that this was the moment he had been worried about… he finally leaving the nest.

“ I have decided to further… um my knowledge of Bohut”, she said smiling lightly. “ is it possible to do so… the sooner the better.” she said looking away.

Sighing he opened and drawer and started scribbling on a paper and then stamped it with his seal, “ there we go daughter of mine… you have two years as of today to travel… please, please return home safely to me okay?” he asked getting up to hug her tightly to him,” you are my most important person in this world.” he said.

Mai blinked at his wording,” this world… are there others?” she asked as he chuckled at her always constant curiosity that had lead to many scraped knees and happy faces over the years.

“ yes… think about it.. Bohut had to have come form some were and so did our soles after all. “ he said petting her head, “ now head to your seat wander and I shall give you your final lesson. “

Mai smiled and left quickly back to the balcony and sitting quietly she sighed as the man she saw as her father went over the most fundamental teaching of Bohut…

He spoke of Bohut coming to their desolate plante full of their poor dieing animal selves. With will to carry on in there lazy ways Bohut’s great heart went out to them and decided to help out.

He wanted them to be prosperous, and to live clean and busy lives, so bohut granted them human soles and gave them some meaning for life.

So Bohut gave the Animals the ability to transform into Humans by giving them a human sole. This was so that he could communicate with them and give them reasons to live.

He gave then each jobs for there abilities as animals, and rules for the strictness of there human soles.

Yet soon he ran out of soles to give these animals so he left to harness more soles for them… what are the animals of this world with out there human soles after all.

He finished up about the declining birth rate and how he said we all needed to show Bohut out love and appreciation by praying that he finds good soles for us to inherit.

Mai smiled sadly getting up after the sermon, “ lets go… I have the papers I need I just need to change… I can very well go gallivanting over the world in my good cloths. “ she said quietly heading down the stairs and quickly home.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Conda listened to the priest teaching of Bohut and the world.... when the priest's talk moved onto the giving of human souls to the animals and now needing to harness new souls... he closed his eyes.....

so... is that what happened to me?.... is that what happened to Mai?..... my.... soul was taken?.... tch.... i can't believe this..... how can these people worship someone like that?!....

Noticing Mai was leaving he followed her silently...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A dark room on the top floor of the main temple.... a figure sat in the darkness

"My lord! it's good to have you back!" a voice from over a intercom said.
"yes yes... its good to be back minister.... anything happen while i was away?"
"......."
"minister.... you know what will happen if you try to hide anything from me...."
"y... yes my lord..... there has been a incident... a man who claims to have no memories past 6 weeks ago... was arressted for not doing his job"
"oh... and i trust his soul has already been recovered... correct?"
"..... well... not exactly my lord..... he.... managed to escape..... it seems a bolt of lightning hit his cell and created a hole which he got through...."
"i see... what was this man's name and transformation?.."
".... his name my lord is Conda Tiaks.. he is a dog...."
"thankyou minister... and goodbye.... i hope your replacement can do a better job than you...."
"no please my lord!... i can catch him!... i ca-- urk" the intecom cut off...

The figure moved towards the window behind him... watching as a ball of light appeared in his hand which he then crushed.... "Conda Tiaks huh..... i wonder what he is planning.... i think i'll leave him alone... for now.... lets see how far he's willing to go..."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Kyoko had been brought in to a room where a couple of people lay on beds, two others were sat in chairs dealing with wounds that hadn't stopped bleeding.

She took one look at the people that lay on the beds and headed towards the nearest man who appeared to have a gun shot wound to his leg.

"Hey...I'm going to treat your wound for you can you just hold this for me" gathering a bandage out of her bag she gives it to the man to hold, he seems to smile at her as she begins to clean his wound, after cleaning she takes the bandage.

"Thanks, can you hold this for me while I tie it together for you" he nods at her as she fastens the bandage tightly.

"There, your all done, try not to get it wet while it heals" the corners of her lips rounded off in to a smile as she walked away from the patient.

"Doctor?" a voice is heard from the doorway she had entered. She turns round, her hair flowing off her shoulder as she looks at the person who owned the voice.

"Yes?" she looks at both the man who she had talked to earlier and also to another man she had never seen before.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:08 am

"Ah, you must be the doctor." said Ryu as he approched the woman he followed. I see... So, I suppose she's not affiliated with the target. He took a better look at the doctor. She's probably a little bit older than him by a few years, has a long blonde hair and green eyes. She doesn't look threathening at all. At least, he's hope she's not.

He dismissed the soldier and bowed a bit. "My name is Aragaki. I've been ordered to question any witness regarding the escapee. Are they healthy enough to speak?"

(I'll post the pic later)
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:26 am

"Nice to meet you, Aragaki, I'm Kyoko" she nodded at Aragaki in polite terms as she turned her head to some of the guards she had been helping.

"Two of them are unconscious at the moment, but that gentleman over there with the leg injury is quite well enough to talk I believe" she smiled and walked closer to the patient.

"I've also been asked to question any witnesses about the incident and also to check out both areas of here and the church to ensure that all casualties are treated" she brushed her hair out of her face as she bent down to check that her work of tying the bandage earlier was still tight enough.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Mai changed quickly into some black caprices and a pink shirt. She only had work cloths to wear other then her robes…

She then picked up her back with her money and a small gun for protection. She had to protect her self some how and the gun was the only way she felt completely confident.

Looking about her room long last time she sighed turning and leaving, “ lets get going… the sooner the better. “

Mai smiled and straitened her shoulders and stepped out the back door, she was aiming for leaving out the back gate of the grave yard closer the other outer south gate.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Conda had transformed back to his human form and had been leaning against the wall by the back door waiting for Mai.... she she appeared in front of him he looked at her... "Ready?... anything you want to do before we leave?"
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:44 pm

“ no… “ mai said shaking her head, “ I have everything I need for a learning jurney hear with me. “ she said relaxing into her new cloths.

“ im ready for anything. “ she said patting the bag were the gun nestle close to her hip.

“ you lead the way, im not always the best leader. “ she said with good humored hopping to lighten her mood.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Ryu smiled politely when listening to the doctor, "I see. Then let's depart together, I also need to check up on a few thing from the church." He look at the injured people, seeing that nothing fatal has wounded them and followed the doctor. "But let me question this person first."

He kneeled beside the doctor, "Can you tell me anything regarding the escapee?"

The man with the injured leg was looking quite dazed but conscious enough to speak. "Of course... Anything to take that bastard down." he said with a hoarse voice. "He punched my partner over there, send him flying! I was injured beacuse he crashed with me." The man looked the unconsious person beside him. "That bastard's name is Conda Tiaks, he can tranform to dog. When we're about to caught him, a girl came and helped him ran away."

Ryu raised an eyebrow at this. A girl? So he has an accomplice? "Then you didn't pursue them?"

"We did. We saw them running to the church. But when we're about to enter the place, a priest came and told us to go away, saying that this is a holy place and some other shit." the man said with a bitter laugh. "He didn't believe us when we said a fugitive has escaped here."

Ryu nodded a few times. "Thank you for your cooperation." he said standing up. Now, the only thing needed to do is to go to this so called church. He turned to the doctor, "Sorry to make you wait, let us depart right away."
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:46 am

Conda looked at Mai... "Well.. you got any ideas where we should go?... i want to learn more about Bohut... and this world..."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:24 am

Mai sighed... as curious as she was of the world she was not meant to be a ringleader in any expeditions.

“ we are going out the south gate and we should head towards Bohuts main temple in the Ego reign, I have always wanted to see its windows. “ Mai said smiling tentivly.

“ it was said to be near the first landing sight of Bohut him self. “ she proclaimed her knowledge proudly.

She keep a steady pace as they went out the yards back gate and headed down a dirt road making it to the Gate were Mai displayed her Papers and got them through the gate.

As a servant to the dead she didn’t have much.. No car… not even a horse… she was on feet for this. “Sorry I don’t have a car… of some sort she said.”
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:37 am

"His main temple huh?... thats a good idea.... maybe i'll be able to see him" Conda laughed to himself slightly...

yeah... as if they would let me.... i guess i could always force my way in...

"so... that way right?" Conda laughed and ran ahead a few steps... this was his first time travelling with someone.. since he'd arrived here he'd put on a cold face and acted like a grown up... but.. he was still a teenager... and it was now showing as he was excited....

(i think now might be a good time to try and get Taintz and larc's characters involved)

As Conda and Mai walked along they walked past the place the injured people were.... right in front of the window opposite the man that had just been questioned
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next