FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
This New world  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
This New world  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
This New world  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
This New world  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
This New world  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
This New world  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
This New world  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
This New world  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
This New world  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This New world

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

This New world  - Page 4 Empty Re: This New world

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:20 am

"what business do you have adressing me as such? i simply was minding my own business when your speeches caught my interest and i though i could find answers." arah said in a lighthearted yet challenging demeanor.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:32 am

Conda took one hand off Ryu and looked at the device the doctor has scanned herself with.... ".... your the same as me.... and the same as Mai...." putting the device back in his pocket he heard the voice behind them.... letting go of Ryu completely he spun around and stared at the new person..... "who are you?.... and what kind of answers?"
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:37 am

Oh, just great. Ryu thought as the new intruder appeared. This is certainly not my day. He released himself from Conda's grip, and somewhat pushing him backward.

He took a defensive position, not exactly knowing who the woman in front of him. She doesn't look like one of the Agents. "Just... get to the point." He said with a tired tone (it has been a long day). Meeting these many new people in one day, that has their own strange quirk, is very tiring.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 pm

"i am Arah, and that is one of my questions, i dont remember a thing, who i am what i am capable of or where i am at,i just know that i have a nickname of wigger?" she said showig a pair of dogtags that had the name in gothic font. her eyes seem to slit when she thought of the man mentioning her being the same as him.

"what do you mean the same as you and mai?" she asked genuinely confused. "what is going on?"
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:24 am

(actually i was talking to taints character when i said that.... lol)

"Arah... wigger...." Conda closed his eyes for a second and kept saying the two name inside his head..... this was something he did everytime he heard a name.... just to try and see it it would trigger a memory.... but like usual.... nothing happened....

he sighed slightly and looked at Arah..... "so.... you don't know anything.... i.... might be able to help there...." at which point he pulled the scanner device out of his pocket again.....

"this thing can tell you some stuff.... all you need to do is scan yourself....."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:03 pm

(ooops sry TT^TT)

she looked at the device with gaurded intent. Did she want to know? what if the answers werent what she expected?

arah looked at the device a little longer then looked away. "i cant"

Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 am

Ryu tap his foot impatiently. This mission is taking much of his time and energy than he first thought. "All you guys want to know is your so called 'origin', right? Then come with me to the Central Cathedral." he said at last after the newcomer refused to scan herself. "Let me just say that this conversation brings us nowhere, alright? And if this all just a big misunderstanding then facing it in a proper trial is the best way to go."

Going to the doctor's side, he grab her arm lightly, "And if anyone know to all of you're question, the best bet is the High Priest." he stopped and turned to the doctor, whispering, "I think it would be best if you come with me, doctor, if these people chose otherwise. The church won't just sent a scout next time to deal with them."
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:20 am

Conda laughed and looked at Ryu "Trial? what trial?.... they tried to kill me for no reason.... i never got a trial.... never had a chance to give my side of the story.... never had a chance to ask questions to find out whats going on.... i know nothing other than what i've been told"

Conda walked right up to Ryu and poked him in the chest hard "now tell me... how can you work for people that will execute people for no reason!.... do you have any idea what it is like... not knowing your own past.... or anything about the world?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~back in the dark room at the top of the main temple~

The figure from before turned on the intercom on his desk...
"Status report of Conda Tiaks... give it me.."
"My Lord! According to the spy we sent to watch over what he does, he has met with a Grave guardian from the southern temple, a doctor from a nearby hospital, and one of our scouts that were sent to find him.... also... there seems to be another person there as well... but we have no confirmation or details yet"
"Well, find out... you know what will happen if you don't, well anyway give me the details of the people he is with."
"The Grave guardian's name is Mai, no last name listed, Her transformation is a Cat, She was found in a temple at a young age and was raised by the priest. The doctor's name is Kyoko Harsaki, transformation is a Wolf, it seems like she just appeared at a hospital and started working there, we have no information before then. The Scouts name is Aragaki Ryu, his transformation is a Peregrine Falcon, seems to be the same as the doctor, he just suddenly started working for us, again no details from before then"
"Hmmm.... So... they are all the same..."
"My... Lord?"
".... Send a team in... Arrest them all.... then execute them all"
"But My Lord! One of them works for us!"
"Are you talking back to me General?.... Do what i said... or i'll get you replacement to do it... are we clear!"
"Yes My Lord... At Once!"
With the intercom now shut off the figure stood up to look out of the window... "I didn't expect him to find others like himself... not so soon anyway.... oh well... the game is over"
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:32 am

Kyoko stepped forward her hand brushing Conda's own hand away from the grasp of Ryu.

"We will have not arguments here, I do not want to tend to any more wounded"

Her emerald gaze straight at Conda's face as a warning for him to back down. She knew she wanted questions answered about her own past but what would it do now? She was stuck here forever, probably like the rest of these people.

"I suggest we take hid advice and go to see this 'High Priest'" she glances at everyone,
"I know that you may be a wanted man Conda, but with my authority we can override that" she waits for the answers from everyone.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Mai looked at Conda and nodded, “ if any were the main cathedral would be the place to go. “

She thought a second, “ im sure they have a book of answers written by Bohut himself “ she suggested trying to smile.

“ that… and I have always wanted to go… its said to be beautiful there… “ she whispered at her imagined idea of the building.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Ryu took a deep breath to calm himself, though he somewhat irritated by Conda's attitude and words, he decided that it's best not to retaliate right now. He look at the doctor, "Yes, I agree with you. I too have some authority over there, so I'll guarantee your safety as long as all of you don't make any trouble." He purposely glancing at Conda when saying that.

Then he turned to Mai when hearing her remark about the Cathedral and unconsciously grinned, "Oh, yes. It's the most beautiful building I ever see, especially from the sky."
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:31 am

"hmm... lets check it out what could go wrong?" Arah asked feeling the earth somehow grow tense, thats weird? she thought as she looked around her surroundings.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:59 am

(Larc check your PM's ^^)

Conda sighed and nodded.... "fine... lets go.... i was planning on going there anyway..... but i wasn't going to see the head priest.... i was going to demand to speak to Bohut directly....."

Conda picked up on footsteps in the distance.... "great... that gang is...... wait..... there's too many footsteps to be that gang...... whats going on?"
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:46 am

Ryu perked up, hearing the footsteps that the other heard. "There are around 20, no... 30? And they have surrounded us." he said more to himself. Wait... This pattern is all too similar to what he had been taught. Not letting the prey realize until there's no more way to escape. Well, this is bad. He hadn't thought that the church would sent this squad so fast. Usually, they would only response to a very urgent threat.... Not to mention that he doesn't get along with their leader.

"I won't lie, this is bad news. But as long as I'm here, they won't attack us." Ryu managed to say somewhat confidently. Taking a few step forward he shouted, "Come out here! I'm Aragaki Ryu, an agent of the Great Bohut! I'm under a formal mission from the High Priest himself, and these people are under my jurisdiction. We are not your enemy!"

Though he said so, his mind continue to search a way out, with her being the leader of this squad, he would not surprised if they still attacked after he said that...

Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Arah looked around her ears and eyes alert and ever searching for the first sign of a threat. "great." she whispered sacrastically.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Conda looked carefully out of the window... they were definatly surrounded.... "crap.... how am i going to get out of this...."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Mai froze in fear.

she had never liked confrentation. this was a step up from that.

shivering slightly she sqweeked looking at every one in the room, " the attic... maybe we can excape through the attic?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:27 am

"Calm down." Ryu said with a forced controlled voice, seeing the people around him began to get nervous, then he look at Mai. "Hopefully we won't need it." No, no. I must not show fear. he thought over and over again.

"Well, well. Isn't this just precious? The golden boy trembling in sight of me!" a voice echoed in the building, a voice he's too familiar about. Not long after, a woman with a bright red hair appeared, followed by people wearing standardize battle uniform of the Church. Just by one glance, anyone would realize that this woman, that barely in her twenty, is the leader of the pack.

Somehow able to gather whatever courage he had left, Ryu took a few step, closing his distance with the red haired woman. The woman grin didn't even flinch. "Back off, Silva. This is my mission."

"Aw. Has the birdie learn to talk back?" she said with her grinned getting wider. "Too bad. The church has disowned you for..." she paused, taking out a scroll from inside her coat. "...Treacherous act and betrayal."

Ryu's face didn't change a bit, but his voice sure did. "You lie." he said grabbing the paper away from her. Reading it, his eyes get wider at every second. Crumpling it away he took another step forward and grabbed Silva's coat with anger, "Don't you dare joke about this."

That's when the grinned dropped from her face, but Ryu didn't notice that until it was too late. Silva took his dagger out and slice his hand deep enough so that Ryu's grip loosen then kick him right on the stomach.

"Don't touch me." she said threateningly while her companion move forward and began to change form. "I'll always want to know how a falcon taste like." She transform herself to her animal side. Which is, a Hyena.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:24 am

(For those that might be wondering i asked Larc to be the one that controls the enemies forces at this present time...)

Conda had looked in shock when the woman had appeared and attacked Ryu... aren't they on the same side?.... treacherous act and betrayal?.... i don't understand... but i can't see someone get attacked right in front of me and not do anything!

He quickly transformed into a Presa Canario (http://mofoyo.com/files/images/5582.preview.jpg) and ran at the Hyena aiming to knock it over...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 am

Kyoko could only stand and watch as the events that had unfolded before her eyes had taken a wrong turn. They were all victims in this spiral of lies and deceit.

Everything happened so quickly, she could only watch as the woman named Silva had attacked Ryu. Silva's mocking of Ryu had set off an instinct to somewhat protect the others. She was a doctor, she had always been there to protect people no matter where she had come from.

Transformations of Silva's comrades had taken form as most of them had turned in to their other side. She heard a noise abruptly to the side of her and the next thing she saw was Conda's transformation aiming at Silva. Not being able to stand around and watch while other people get hurt she too felt the urge in every muscle of her body as her transformation rippled through her bones--Twisting her human bones in to that of the Mexican Grey Wolf.

Her first assault was for the oncoming comrade that had turned in to what appeared to be a horse of some sort.

"This will be easy" her thoughts ran through her mind as her four paws bounded across the heavily laden dirt track and took a running leap at the horse. Her jaws snapping down on the closest thing to her which happened to be the horses front right leg as it tried to struggle free from her embrace.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:05 pm

"never tasted hyena before a first for everything i suppose." she growled as her body shredded into a beautiful white tiger and shot straight for the oncoming attack to aid the others, her serrated jaws gleaming and bloodthirsty.
things had taken a most awful turn and she was not about to go down without a fight.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Ryu lay still even as his 'comrades' transform themselves and began to fight back. The blood on his hand still flowing out slowly. She's lying... She's lying. She always lied.

Suddenly a snake come out of nowhere and went straight at him, Ryu noticed at the last second and woke up from his daze. He transform to the Peregrine Falcon he is and soar high, though it prove to be more difficult than usual since one of his wing is wounded. He lunge downward and catch the snake with his talon, and ripped it's head with his beak. Then he himself fell to the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Silva just patiently watch the dog that's charging toward her. Normally, others would dodge before fighting back, but that's not her style. She counter his attack with an attack. While the dog is trying to knock her off, she readied herself and tried to bit him right on the neck.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Conda barely managed to dodge the attack... his neck had gotten cut... but the wound wasn't deep enough to cause any real damage....

He growled... i know fighting a hyena is a bad idea.... but i can't someone get killed so easily... He ran at the Hyena again.... prepared to dodge away at the slightest movement...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Arah ran to Condas side barring her teeth at the animal who meant them harm, starring her down with sapphire eyes awaiting the slightest twitch to send their attacks. scenting the air and all of the emotions clouding her judgment.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4