FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
This New world  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
This New world  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
This New world  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
This New world  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
This New world  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
This New world  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
This New world  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
This New world  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
This New world  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This New world

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This New world  - Page 3 Empty Re: This New world

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:51 pm

As Kyoko had gotten up from her feet, after Ryu had questioned the man, she noticed two unfamiliar faces walking past the window in front of her.

"Oh, Wait a minute, we haven't questioned those two yet" her eyes followed the way that the two were following as she made a gesture to Ryu to follow her.

Quickly moving out in to the hallway she came in to contact with the backs of the two people she had seen.

"Excuse me?" she called to them both trying to be polite as she could be when talking to people she hadn't encountered before.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:45 am

Ryu followed the doctor and saw the two people passing by. But just as before he's able to greet them as well, the man that he just questioned shouted, "THAT'S HIM!!! THAT'S THE ESCAPEE!!"

More reflex than thinking, Ryu grab the doctor's hand and pull her so that she stands behind him. To admit that he's not nervous is pretty much a lie. He's a scout, not a fighter. Though he receive some martial arts training, he's not sure about fighting a wanted man that has been able to elude the pursuer for this long. Not to mention, his animal side is not really suitable for fighting in close range.

"I'm the agent of Bohut." said Ryu with a voice calmer than he thought he could be. "Surrender now, and no blood shall be shed in this place." He picked up a wooden board that was leaning on one of the bed. It's not a decent weapon, but it should do to buy some time until the guards notice the ruckus.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:43 am

"tch.... just what i needed...." The moment the people behind him had spoken he reverted back to acting more mature than he is....

Conda turned around and looked at the two people.... one seemed to be a civillian... the other claiming to be an agent.... "..... so... agents after me now?.... don't tell me that civillians are being dragged into this as well...."

but... how do i know this guy is really an agent?... guess i'll have to use my device.....

Conda looked straight at the people.... "i need proof you're really an agent.... and i don't trust documents or badges or stuff like that.... the only thing i trust... is this" Conda pulled the device he'd used earlier out of his pocket.....

"if you want me to believe you.... scan yourself with this device... it'll tell me everything i need to know...." He passed it through the air at the agent and watched as the man caught it with almost perfect acuracy
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:04 am

Mai was tense she wanted to run and hide…

She didn’t want to be in this type of situation so early… into this trip, hell they had not even made it to the outer wall….

She looked at the doctor with wide eye’s then to the man in the scouts uniform and shivered as she redid her self to run.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:15 am

Conda put his hand on Mai's shoulder and whispered to her "don't worry... if they attack... i'll keep them busy long enough for you to get away..... even if i am caught... you shouldn't get any pursuers.... thanks to what the priest did for you..."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:49 am

(heh, actually my character didnt wear any uniform)

Ryu caught the device with both of his hand, he examined it for a while before putting it down to the table near him. "Unfortunately, I have no obligation to... proof anything to you." He said with the professional tone he's been trained with. "I answer to the Priest and The Great Bohut only." Well, that's not exactly the truth, he didn't care about them at the slightest bit. He just wanted to protect this world from some rumored people that wanted to destroy it.

Grabbing the wooden board tightly, Ryu readied his stance. Anger has started to creep inside him too as the wanted man accused him of dragging civilians. He's the one who started this whole mess!
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:21 am

"hmm.. well without proof you say you are who you are..... i have no obligation to surrender.... after all... you could just be someone trying to get my bounty...." Conda turned his back to the man.... "Well... i guess i'll be going now.... I think i may try and meet with Bohut... even if the temple doesn't let me in.... i'll just force my way in...."

Conda looked over his shoulder at the two people... "after all... i'm not from this world.... Bohut.... stole my soul... and my memories.... i want to go back home... and i want my memories back" He started to slowly walk away...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:20 pm

"Wait..." Kyoko's voice rung out down the hall they had been speaking. She placed a hand on Ryu's shoulder asking him to stand down with the defensive stance he had taken.

"Can we talk somewhere quiet?" she asked hoping that the man would understand.
"We can't talk here with so many people being around" she had remembered the day she had ended up here with no memories except a car crash. To meet another human who had encountered the same subject was a little strange for Kyoko to comprehend, maybe there really was something going on.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:56 pm

(wow.. thought this had died... >_> lol)

Conda turned around and looked at the woman.... "..... ok... but if'll leave right away if either of you... or anyone else try to capture me or Mai..."

Conda grabbed Mai's hand... "we may as well hear them out... that woman seems like she won't try anything.... the guy however.... i'll keep an eye on him... if he tries anything i'll keep him busy so you can get away" He then Smiled
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Mai smiled back trying to seem more nonchalant… though truthfully… you could say the hair on her back was raised and she was ready to his if there was any sudden movement…

She fallowed them to a good secluded place near the exit of the building the man and doctor going first as Mia stayed close to Conda… she didn’t know any thing about either of these three… and so Conda being near her the longest became her pillar.

“ ah… this all makes me nervous. “ she said to fill the silence. “

(( no not dead lol just slow, the whole sight goes through slow spells. Or people have test or project come up and just don’t have time lol ^^))
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Ryu tensed up as he felt the doctor's hand on his shoulder, but relax a bit after that. He listened to the preposition and calm his mind to chose the most logical choice of act. Remembering that he's a scout (which make information gathering his job) and has no order whatsoever to take down the escapee himself, he nodded. "Fine." he said throwing the wooden board away. "I know a place near here where we won't be disturbed."

He picked up the device the man threw him and put it inside his haori, he walked outside but keep his distance close to the doctor just in case that the man tried to do something.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:09 am

Conda held Mai's hand and followed the man and woman, he kept his eyes on the man at all time.... ready to react if anything happens.... he kept silent untill they reached a building.... "wait...." he listened carefully.... the place seemed empty... "ok...."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:07 am

Mai used Conda’s hand like a land line as she fallowed. She was never one for such excitement, though she had to admit it was thrilling.

She controlled her breathing and took in the two strangers objectively and relaxed… the lines of there body’s showed no cruelty, their body’s said they were both kind in there own way even.

She relaxed, “ both of them… seem nice “ she whispered to Conda.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:22 pm

"they seem it yeah.... but... he did say that was an agent for Bohut.... i can't afford to be captured before i know what happened to me... and you...." Conda wispered back while waiting for the two people to enter the building...
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:09 pm

As they reached the designated area where it was quiet to talk she relaxed.

"I'm Kyoko, I come from the Hospital closest to the Southern Gate Post" she brushed her hand through her hair as she adjusted her posture.

"Like you, I have lost many memories of how I ended up here" she looked down at the floor trying to remember her first day here again. The people that just thought she was a doctor who had just started. Lucky for her that she ended up in that Hospital and not anywhere else.

Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Ryu felt uneasy when the doctor introduce herself. How can she be so trusting? These two are wanted criminal!

He sighed and took a position beside her, still whatsoever wary of 'Conda'. "Like I said before, I'm an agent of Bohut -that's up to you to believe or not- and my name's Aragaki."
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:39 pm

(Actually only Conda is the wanted Criminal.. lol)

Conda sat down and looked at the Kyoko.... "Well.... it could be that you are like me..... but the only way to find out is by using that device that he took..... if you have the same place of birth as Mai and I... then we're in the same boat.... as that place doesn't actually exist...."

He then looked at Aragaki "... i believe you... i don't think anyone would say they are so many times if they weren't" he then looked towards the ceiling.... "why am i being arrested anyway?... apart from escaping prison so i didn't get killed"
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:37 pm

Mai felt a Little left out so she added her own introduction in, “ umm… yeah, im Mai the Southern Grave Guardian“ .she bowed lightly, “ and im not a criminal, im on a learning journey to better my knowledge of Bohut to enrich my life and forward my job…. “ she said her voice faulting in her new found uncertainty at the very end.

She found a place on an empty shelf near the door to sit not being one for sitting in chairs. She smiled at Kyoko, “ the device thing doesn’t hurt anything, no one here has anything to hide.… he scanned me… all it proved was that no one in this world abandoned me at the grave yard… I just appeared there on my own at five. “

She shut her mouth after that. She just leaned that technically she wasn’t abandoned… and it killed her curiosity… that… and it didn’t help that she talked to much…. “ sorry… ill stop before I make my self look more… dim… “
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:18 am

(yeah, I know, but since she's traveling with Conda so Ryu just kinda thought that she's an accomplice)

Ryu's expression softened up a bit when hearing the girl, called Mai, introduce herself. But then he quickly returned to his tense one. "But, you do realize that that man-" he said pointing at Conda, "Conda Tiaks is a criminal, right? The Head Priest himself declare so." he added, "If you stay with him, you'll be drag into this."

Taking out the device from inside his haori, Ryu handed it to the doctor. "I have scanned myself with that once. I do know what it show." he looked at her straight in the eye. "But, I won't stop you, doctor, if you want to try it yourself. Besides I don't trust that man well enough to show him my animal side."

Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 am

Mai smiled... some how Ruy seemed to have his feathers all ruffled or his hair on end... which ever fit him... either way she knew he had to be of a proud species.

Smiling weakly she shrugged, “ I know he got in trouble… but from what I heard… he wasn’t given a chance to do his job either… so I don’t think he is that bad… just confused. “ she answered.

She had been raised to love and trust in Bohut… but the possibility of having parents that didn’t abandon her…. It was quite the pull on her.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Conda looked at Ryu "well.... i guess you are some kind of bird of prey.... seeing as your job as a scout... they would be the most effective.... but whatever"

He then procceded to look at the others then look around the room.... There wasn't really anything to talk about so he kept silent....
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Arah listened intently outside of the groups sight, her eyes full of curiosity as they focused causing her pupil to slit and her teeth to grow slightly, pushing the animalistic part of her further down she continued to feed her obsessive manor of the intriguing persons. her jacket in shreds and her hood up to cover her scar that marred her otherwise dangerously beautiful face.
A shiver tingled her spine as she heard another faint scurry somwhere off, a rabbit, she thought her eyes widening with hunger, her body screamed to catch the creature and rip it to shreds with her gleaming pearly white teeth and satisfy the beast waiting to escape.
Clutching her sides she ignored the painful spasms that shook her very core and continued to listen, small whimpers of pain escaping her lips every few moments.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:38 pm

Conda suddenly felt like they were being watched or something like that.... ..... why the hell did i agree to come here.... i just want answers.... well... even if this is a trap... i'm not going to let them stop me here... "Hey... Ryu.... were you trying to trap me here all along?... i don't appreciate being trapped.... i'll fight my way out if i need too.... i'm not going to be stopped here...... not when i need answers" Conda stood up and walked quickly over to Ryu grabbing him... "so.... i wonder... if i use you as a hostage... would it be easier to get away... or would they attack anyway... i mean.... do they truely care if you exist or not?...."
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:24 am

"hah thats a joke" arah purred making her self known to the group, her body swaying as she moved making her walk look more like a stalking motion. her feet making not the slightest sound as she grew nearer
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:53 am

After Kyoko had scanned herself with the device; it had showed all her details even including her transformation in to types of Wolves, she threw the device back to Conda.

Then suddenly, Kyoko turned her hair swaying across her shoulders as she began staring at the unknown figure who had motioned in to the room.

"I'm sorry, this is important business we are discussing here" she scanned the newcomer over with her emerald eyes.

"What business do you have eavesdropping?"
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next