FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
~Know Your Demons~ EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
~Know Your Demons~ EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
~Know Your Demons~ EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
~Know Your Demons~ EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
~Know Your Demons~ EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
~Know Your Demons~ EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
~Know Your Demons~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
~Know Your Demons~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
~Know Your Demons~ EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

~Know Your Demons~

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~Know Your Demons~ Empty ~Know Your Demons~

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:51 pm

A murky black splattered across the sky, leaving all in total darkness. a shriek is heard from within the depths a an underground club, its residents who just earlier were dancing and commiting deeds even the devil himself found absurd, now lay bloody and broken the walls painted with their blood.

a man and woman are in the mist of the slaughter, the woman seeming to be 5'8 yet raised off of the ground to meet the mans 6'4 goat like gaze. her bosy was beaten and torn,

"stop!" she managed to choke through his iron grip on her throat, black murky blood trailing down her lips and onto her neck'

"kima mon cher, do you really think i would kill you?" the man asked bringing her closer to his face. his demon like eyes blazing with malice.

"da....mon....please" she begged starting to lose conciousness.

damon looked her over, "did i ever tell you that you are most beautiful when bloody?" he asked licking the blood from her mouth. tasting both hers and his blood, he shuddered from the ecstacy her blood instilled in him.
"kima took this opportunity to kick him with her steel plated boots in the groin.

damon let go of her as he doubled over in pain "you bitch!" he snarledlashing at her.

kima turned to land a round house on his right cheek causing a boe or two to crush as well as his neck to sprain. knowing that he would soon leave she took out a throwing knife and went to stab his heart.

damon grabbed her wrist before she could carry out her murder. "soon my pet you will see that you are destined to be mine."

"i dont believe in destiny" she spat as she watched him disappear. she threw her knife at the wall and limped out of the club. "hopefully people will answer the mental cry" she said remembering the message she sent to every fea creature in existence, almost took her life to send it. as her bones cracked into place she made her way to the meeting area a quiet serene garden at the outskirts of town.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

~Know Your Demons~ Empty Re: ~Know Your Demons~

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:12 am

Asuka was perched upon the slender branch of a tall tree and proceeded to stare at the moon above her which illuminated a beautiful white glow which covered her body with it's white glow. "You seem to have a lot on your mind, care to share?" a voice echoed beneath her. She looked down now able to make out the figure of a male hiding in the shadows, she turned back to the large white sphere in the sky. "I've been thinking about a lot of things- I just hope that this-that message that woman sent us wasn't one of they're tricks." she murmured quietly. "It could be" the male voice spoke again "Your risking a lot" he added in which she nodded "I know"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:32 am

Mikal hid in the shadows of the serene garden the place the woman had specified for them to meet in, there were to figures waiting as well neither had noticed his presence I wonder what is could be about he thought to himself as he leaned against a tree watching the other two talk as they waited for the one that had called them to this place.
Karena
Karena

https://ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:41 am

kima noticed that her bloody ripped clothes was probably not the best attire for a meeting but didnt actually find the will to care. she sensed 3 essences in the garden and made her way there pulling her long red hair out of its braid and letting it fall to her lower back.
"welcome one and all to the horrifying circus that is my life." she said wiping excess blood from her body, " i trust you have all heard my cry and are wondering why you are here" she glanced at the man in the shadows then brought her gaze back to the couple closer to her.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:47 am

Mikal stepped out into the faint light and nodded as he looked the bloodied woman up and down "You reek of demon and other things." he said shaking his head "Why did you need help from us?"

Liam awaited his masters return as he trained , moving his sword through the air, attacking invisible enemies "Concentrate." he said to himself as he moved around the small courtyard he was standing in closing his eyes as he sensed his master was near "Never enough time to train."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:56 am

a small giggle escaped the girls lips as she watched liam train. "well what do you expect, master was just in a battle with his pet so he will be most annoyed and what better way to cheer him up than us right?" chakra said walking gracefully onto the training ground. the crystals of her wings clinking against one another.
kima passed a glance at the man and smugly replied "im fine thanks, only a little bit of this is my blood." she looked away from him and made a note that he was going to be a most difficult one, "what do you know of a demon who goes by the nick name damon?"
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:01 am

Liam nodded at the woman and contiued to train "I'm sure the two if us can lighten his mood." he said as he sliced the air above Chakra's head barely missing her "His pet will come around one day soon I'm sure, we could always pay her a visit."

"I know he was Hades right hand man or something like that, pretty powerful and not one to be trifled with. Why would you be involved with someone like that?" Mikal asked as he went to lean against a nearby tree watching the woman with red hair and the other two intently.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:16 am

"oh yes, i loved playing with kiki shes a bleeder." chakra said ignoring his maneuver as a snake like tongue slipped over her lips. "she has got fight in her and it makes her a worthy adversary." she hissed as her voice luctuated from human to demon. she remembered all of the "fun" times they had with kima. "good times...bloody times"

A shiver ran down kimas spine as she remembered the deed that got her tangled within damons twisted web.
"lets just say im his newest experiment and obsession for world dominance" she said looking up into the sky.
"i cant bring him down alone, that is why i have called you all here."

Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:22 am

The essence she now felt enter the once quiet garden caught her attention instantly. Turning around Asuka now saw the figure of a tall woman who appeared to be quiet injured. She could only assume that she came from a battle which she barely managed to escape, upon further analysis of her she only then realized that she was the one who called them here and she wasn't alone. There was someone else here, he must arrived not too long ago if not sooner.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:26 am

"Hm...and what do I get in return for helping you?" Mikal asked looking from the red haired woman to the other two who have been silent.

"Yes fun times, she is a most entertaining specimen." he said as he lunged at the air "would you care to join me in my training or are you just taking pleasure in me doing so?" Liam asked as he watched her as he continued to train.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:31 am

"you get to continue to live in a semi peaceful realm instead of having more like me running after your throat" kima said with annoyance thick in her voice her eyes fluctuating from red to black and back to red again.

"oh yes i would love that, lovely specimen indeed but you would know all about that wouldnt you?" she asked taunting him. as her crystals started to light up one by one. her weapon appearing in hand.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:39 am

"But that in itself raises a question" Asuka began now talking for the first time since the two arrived. "Surely you have something of value to them, but what of us? I hardly doubt they find anything about worth wild" she added.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:56 am

"you are in the presence of a new species, i am a tribrid, 3 in one and packs a punch, i am of value to anyone who could harvest and decontaminate my blood. with enough of us taking over the world would be cake." she said not looking at any of them now. hopeing they would help istead of attack. she knew it was risky mentioning her power and blood.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:00 am

A moment was spent pondering the words that were spoken in response to her question. Asuka then nodded in agreement for after much considering and analyzing she did find her point to be quiet true in all honesty. "So there are four of us yes? Well were exactly do we start?" she asked.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:27 am

Liam smiled playfully at her "Hm...and yes I would." he said as he did a round house kick landing it firmly in her mid-drift.

"Yes where should the four of us start?" Mikal asked repeating the womans question "Damon I'm sure has more than a few demons at his disposal...do you know anyone else we could contact for help?"
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 pm

kima pondered their questions and finally said "well most of the demons at his disposal will be looking for us to try and stop our mission but i believe if we start on his home territory then we should get some sort of a lead." her irish inflection thick as she straightened the rest of her clothes abd beegan to weave an intricate braid at an inhuman speed, sticking one of her throwing knives through the center to hold it in place.

"hey mister is that anyway to treat a lady!" chakra hissed as she rode the momentum to ascend into the air, her weapon becoming a dull red as fire sprung forth her red chakra crystals glittering with power. pointing the weapon at liam a wall of fire raced for his throat.

Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Liam out up a wall of ice stopping her attack short, rolling as he did so and coming up throwing a small shard of ice at her "hm...I thought you liked it rough."

"Hm...Sounds dangerous..." Mikal said shrugging "But I will help as long as I am needed just give me direction boss lady." he said giving her a smirk.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:01 pm

kima rose and eyebrow at him and looked to the other two "are you both ready?"

"you would love to find out, wouldnt you?" she hissed through her demonic dialect as she let the shard slice through her palm, pulling it out of her hand without flinching it melted in her hand, swooping low so that she could land a swipe on liams chest.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Asuka turned when she heard the red haired woman acknowledge her. In response to her question she nodded before slipping off the tree branch she'd been resting upon and landed upon her feet. "I am" she replied and then craned her neck in the direction of where the shadows lie "Do you plan on following me again?" she questioned. The figure who'd been hiding amongst the shadows finally departed from his hiding place and showed his face at last. "I will" he replied. "So yes we are ready" he replied to Kima.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:30 pm

"Hm...you know I would." Liam said as her swipe hit him in the chest causing him to roll backwards going with the roll he landed in a cat like crouch, staring up at her through his bangs, willing the pillars around her to fall in on top of her.

Mikal nodded "Where is it we will be going to prepare...for this...uh...battle?"
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:39 pm

"well i was just told we were ready so if you are not ready for battle i say you better catch up we are going to head to club spellbound, be wise... dont drink eat or even smell anything you think could be consumable, we dont want a fiasco." she said beginning to walk to wards the edge of the garden her movements fluid and perfect, "run... killl.... eat!" ran through her head and she shook it off ignoring the an8imal lurking within her body.

chakra fell under the pillars a child like laugh escaping her as she emerged from the rubble, licking the blood that now trailed from her arm.
her eyes shining red as she thought of all the fun she could have with the man but then remembered her masters wish and ignored it.

"what is this?" damon asked as he slowly faded into view of his two best fighters.
"all this action and i wasnt invited?"
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Asuka nodded as she took heed to Kima's words, she didn't know everything about the situation at hand but she wasn't stupid she did have some knowledge and knew that this situation was very serious and she would treat it as if it meant life and death for the four of them which it technically did if you really wanted to go into to terms and such.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Mikal nodded as he followed silently behind Kima, preparing his mind and body for whatever battle they were about to encounter "This club is owned by this demon we are hunting no?" he asked.

Liam stood from his crouch bowing to his master "I thought you would be out with your pet, why not have some entertainment of my own?" he asked as he raised his head so he could look at his master fully. "We surely would enjoy it if you did join us." he said a slight smirk upon his face.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:32 pm

kima nodded, "yes but its one of the less popular ones... so no chance of seeing him there, maybe a demon or two or a bounty hunter but not to many worries." she said shrugging as she fixed her weapons, tightening the straps and making sure her katanas were within reach.

damon looked at liam with annoyance, "is that sarcasm i hear in your inflection?" he asked as his eyes started to glow a warm orange, walking over to his toy and taking her in his arms "and how is my petit fleur?" he asked nuzzling her cheek.

chakra twitched slightly as she was once again trapped in who she considered to be the most vile being yet she considered him her master and was very loyal and loving towards him. she passed a fleeting yet longing glance at liam then back to damon.
"blooming and bright as ever when you are around master." she forced herself to relax in his hold but found herself still passing glances at liam.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Asuka followed behind both Kima and Mikal and listened in closely on the conversation the two of them now held. So the group of four were to infiltrate this place and find out what they could- she'd never performed such a task before but she figured she would manage and perhaps while doing so she could take care of some unfinished business. "Don't be foolish" she heard a voice whisper from behind her but she said nothing- she knew what she was doing and when the time came no one could stop her not even her 'protector'
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next